Scott Conference Center Reviews

7 | Omaha, NE

7 Reviews for Scott Conference Center

• Vincent

Vincent Young · Married on 04/04/2020

They take care of everything

From the moment you walk in and see somebody else’s current set up you know this is the place for you. The color choices matched exactly what we wanted. The ability to remove a wall for more people, cake placement and a “happy hour“ for extra tables to be set up or just a few of the extras.

Sent on 01/20/2019
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 08/24/2019

Never Say No

My favorite part of my experience was th at they told us that they don't like to say no. They wanted us to have the most personalized reception possible (within reasonable limits of course). They were ready and willing to do whatever we wanted or needed to make it the reception we have always wanted.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Lainey · Married on 12/03/2016

Megan, the event coordinator, was a AMAZING and made our vision a reality! We received so many compliments on our food and decorations!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Nicole · Married on 08/15/2015

The Scott Conference Center did an absolutely AMAZING job on our wedding!!! When guests arrived, they all gasped at the beauty of the place. It just looked magical. The service was amazing, so glamourous and elegant, and the food was hands down the best wedding food anyone has ever had (we had MULTIPLE people tell us this) - the night was absolutely perfect and I would not have had my wedding reception any other place!! It was gorgeous and perfect!!! I recommend this reception site to everyone!!!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Jacob · Married on 07/10/2015

We held our wedding on a Friday in July 2015. We knew we wanted this venue. The staff is incredibly friendly and asked good questions to help us make sure we did not leave important details undone. They even helped my wife pull off a secret slide show. The highlight for our guests was definitely the food, we are still receiving compliments on the taste and quality. We highly recommend using Scott Conference Center. They are in the medium price range for venues in the area, but we value is definitely there.

Sent on 03/26/2016

Scott Conference Center's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Jacob! We are so happy that your guests left happy and that you enjoyed your night. You two were wonderful to work with! :)
  • Aron

Aron · Married on 07/25/2014

Almost everything about this venue was great, except they put our buffet food away much too soon. They did allow our dog to be the flower girl, but I had to sign a waiver of liability (we did that without hesitation, and they commented on how well behaved our dog was!)

Sent on 08/02/2014
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 08/18/2018

4.2
      3.0

Great place

Scott Conference Center. Oh my goodness the renovations look stunning! The food was fantastic! We ended up doing appetizers beforehand, as well as a buffet. When we signed our contract we worked with Megan and she was wonderful to work with. When we had our final details meeting 3 weeks before the wedding she told us that she was no longer employed with them starting in August. So we were stuck working with a new employee Samantha, whom we had issues with from her previous employer. Samantha was snotty, rude and just plain mean to me, my friends and family. We had to set up things on our own the night before. Later in the evening I was walking around and noticed that none of the candy bar, popcorn or koozies had been refilled. Overall satisfied with Scott Conference as a whole, but the people specifically we were not satisfied with.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Scott Conference Center's reply:

Hi Julie,
    Congratulations, on your wedding! It was such a pleasure for Megan, Samantha, and I to be apart of your big day and attend that evening. It turned out beautifully. We set a high standard for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear that standard was not met in all areas with our venue. Your happiness is our number one priority. Thank you for providing your feedback and we will be making corrections to ensure these do not occur in the future. Best wishes from all of us at SCC.
    Amanda Glazebrook