Scott and Rosanna Reviews

Scott and Rosanna 5
Scott and Rosanna 6
Scott and Rosanna 7

Randy Sowers · Married on 09/14/2019

The perfect touch of class and elegance!

Scott and Rosanna far exceeded our expectations. We knew what to expect and were still blown away! They learned songs for us that weren’t in their list already and sung them beautifully! They brought the perfect amount of class and elegance to our wedding day! I highly Recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 09/16/2019
    Scott and Rosanna 8
  • Jess

Jess Bohrer · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing acccoustic duo!

Scott and Rosanna learned a song for our wedding from one of my favorite singers. Although, we knew they were good from the videos we had seen of their performances, I was still unsure how they would handle the one song I had picked. Scott and Rosanna did not disappoint, in fact, they were amazing! Rosanna did such an amazing job with the vocals I am regretting not having a videographer there, or at least have someone record it for us. It was so special and truly meant the most to us that they really took the time and effort to give us exactly what we wanted. If you are looking for the perfect performers for your event, you cannot go wrong with these two!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Kelsey · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing!!!

We booked Scott and Rosanna to play our ceremony and cocktail hour after meeting them at a wedding expo. I’m so glad we did! We could not have asked for a better experience! Communication was great, and the whole process was a breeze. They even agreed to learn a song for my walk down the aisle with my dad. They are both so very talented! Rosanna’s voice is beautiful and Scott plays guitar wonderfully! All night guests and other vendors were asking who they were and where we found them. Three weeks later, people are still talking about how wonderful they are.

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Cailyn

Cailyn · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazingly talented!

Scott and Rosanna played for our intimate wedding ceremony and then for dinner following as well. They were AMAZING to work with. From our first phone conversation to the day of our wedding communication was great! They worked with us on selecting the right song choices and were so accommodating to our requests. Rosanna's voice is truly out of this world! All of our guests raved about them all night. I couldn't have been more pleased! Seriously if you want something unique and truly personalized to you when it comes to live music, hire these two! They are so kind and so talented!
    All our love, Shane and Cailyn Bickar

Sent on 06/04/2019

Michele Hammerbacher · Married on 11/03/2018

Scott & Rosanna went above and beyond!

I can't say enough great things about Scott & Rosanna. They were our musicians for our ceremony and cocktail hour and we had guests coming up to us all night telling us how much they enjoyed the music. Both Scott & Rosanna were quick to respond via email. They provided a list of songs they already knew how to play, but had no problem learning additional songs we requested, which was impressive. Scott is a very talented guitarist and Rosanna's vocals are stunning and one-of-a-kind. They arrived early, were professional and were easy to work with. As a fellow wedding vendor, I have a very high standard for the vendors I chose for my own wedding and Scott & Rosanna exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Rebecca · Married on 09/22/2018

Scott and Rosanna were beyond perfect for our wedding day! Rosanna and I communicated via telephone and email to make our wedding day everything we dreamed of with what songs we wanted performed during our ceremony. They also performed for our cocktail hour and our guests were over the moon about them! I highly recommend Scott and Rosanna for your wedding!

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • Carley

Carley Sutch · Married on 09/14/2018

Great addition to our special day

Scott & Rosanna were an amazing addition to our special day. They were so accommodating to learn the songs we requested to be played during our ceremony & cocktail hour. They set a great mood for our wedding and were loved by us & all the guests. If you're looking to add a personalized and unique touch to your wedding, I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/20/2018
    Scott and Rosanna 9
    Scott and Rosanna 10
    Scott and Rosanna 11
  • Miranda

Miranda · Married on 09/08/2018

If you're looking for a unique and memorable experience...

If you're looking for a unique and extremely memorable experience, stop looking and book Scott & Rosanna for your wedding or any event right now! You will never meet two people who are more passionate about what they do than this lovely duo. They are extremely interested in making sure that your day is absolutely perfect from start to finish. Planning a wedding can be an extremely stressful experience so knowing that you can trust someone to be phenomenal without a single worry is a HUGE win in my book! We had them play our first dance live since this was one of the most important moments for us as a couple that we wanted to be a truly special experience. We were beyond impressed! The love that they have for one another shines through in their performances which in our opinion really helped to set the mood even more. We still look back and remember how amazing everything was. The primary feeling when I think back to our day is just pure unconditional love between us, our beautiful daughter and all of our loved ones. We owe a huge thanks to them for amplifying this feeling for us even more!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Shannon · Married on 07/14/2018

Scott and Rosanna were absolutely wonderful! They played for my daytime brunch-style reception which we held after our destination wedding. They provided the perfect mood and ambiance. Scott even provided an impromptu announcement of the bride and groom and flower girls. Scott and Rosanna were very professional and easy to work with every step of the way. Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/22/2018

John · Married on 07/07/2018

I hired them to surprise Brianne for our engagement, and they were phenomenal, so we asked them if they could do our wedding! They were flexible, creative, accommodating, and helpful. They took what we wanted in our head and blew our expectations away. Plus they are genuine people, which is cool too!

Sent on 08/02/2018
    Scott and Rosanna 12
    Scott and Rosanna 13

Cory · Married on 12/02/2016

We hired Scott and Rosanna for our wedding reception in December, and we couldn’t be happier with the way things went. Our wedding reception was somewhat non-traditional, and we opted for a live band for the entire reception instead of a traditional DJ. We hired Scott and Rosanna with only ever seeing their YouTube videos, and to be honest their performances blew us out of the water! They played for a few hours, and their set list did a fantastic job at keeping up the mood of the event. They did a great mix of upbeat songs and ballads, and being the main entertainment for our wedding, they did and amazing job keeping the crowd engaged and upbeat. They put a lot of forethought into the flow of their set. We didn’t know what to expect when booking them for the event, but if we had the opportunity to do it again, we would book them over and over. Not only was their performance great, but they are genuinely nice people, who were a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Lacie · Married on 06/18/2016

Scott and Rosanna were ceremony musicians for my wedding. As a singer myself, music is a huge aspect in my life and was an important factor on my wedding day. The even helped coordinate a song that I sang as I walked down the aisle toward my husband. It was incredible. Their ability to portray our feelings through song far exceeded anything my husband and I could have wanted. Their music is one of the most memorable aspects of our wedding! I would pick them again and again because they were amazing to work with and created such a memorable portion of our wedding. THANK YOU!

Sent on 12/22/2017
  • Marnie

Marnie J Boka · Married on 10/13/2015

Wedding ceremony music at the Favid Bradford House

This couple is amazing! Extremely easy to work with and stress free for your wedding planning. Set list had many songs to choose from and I actually picked a few and they were more than accommodating. All my guests were impressed and it was an elegant touch to my ceremony. HIGHLY recommend 😀

Sent on 10/15/2018

Nick · Married on 09/14/2013

Easily one of the most memorable moments of our wedding night. Scott and Rosanna preformed for a few of our "special dances" and it was PERFECT. These are two top quality musicians and all around people. I would definitely recommend them (already have) to all of my friends.

Sent on 01/19/2018
    Scott and Rosanna 14
    Scott and Rosanna 15

Erin · Married on 07/13/2013

When planning our wedding four years ago music was a huge piece we put a lot of thought into. Scott and Rosanna were a perfect fit! Before our big day they listened to what we envisioned and learned the songs that were special to us for our first dances. They made our wedding dreams come true! We were beyond pleased with how their music played such a special part of our day. We will never forget the way their music made us feel on our day and still, four years later, guests continue to talk about how awesome the duo was in adding such a special vibe to our cocktail hour and reception.

Sent on 12/20/2017