9 Reviews for Scott Aleman Photography

High-Res Images (1)
Canvas (1)
Prints (1)
9 Scott Aleman Photography Reviews

Scott was absolutely amazing to work with. Between our engagements and wedding day, he was so comfortable to work with and trustworthy that the job will get done. If you want a photographer that gives you the best quality and knows exactly what they're doing, he's the guy!

Profile Picture Shannon, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Scott was amazing to work with! He took both our engagement and wedding photos. He made it fun to where it felt natural. All of his pictures are absolutely stunning. He was invested in our relationship and marriage in order to give us the best wedding experience!

Profile Picture Bethany, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files

Scott was such a blessing to Seth and I! He was so helpful and kind from start to finish. He is great at what he does and has a heart for people and weddings! Hire him! He is more than just a photographer.

Profile Picture Kelsey , 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough about Scott!! He was absolutely incredible and I'm so glad I chose him to photograph our wedding! I was looking for someone fairly priced but did not want to compromise the quality or professionalism of the photographer and luckily I found Scott. My wedding pictures are everything I could have asked for and he was amazing to work with. In fact he was probably the most organized vendor I have ever worked with, and I have a history of wedding planning so I have worked with my fair share of wedding vendors. Having a history of wedding planning, I was a pretty high-stress bride and he made the process so easy, always checking in with me and updating itineraries and plans. He made even my camera-shy husband enjoy our photo sessions and I had non-stop compliments from our bridal party about how great he was on the day of. He makes the situation way less awkward. Do not pass up Scott, he is a gem and you can't get this quality for his prices ANYWHERE. Trust me, I've looked.

Profile Picture Paige, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Scott did an amazing job! We are so happy with our engagement, bridal, and wedding photos! Also, Scott is a fun person to be with and we felt very comfortable around him. He is also easy to communicate with. You can’t go wrong with Scott!!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Scott proved to be a wonderful photographer in every way. Extremely understanding of the stresses of the wedding day, he was able to keep a smile on his face and ours as we captured so many amazing moments.

Profile Picture Jarron , 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Scott is awesome y'all. He traveled to Austin for our engagement photos, my bridal portraits, and then our wedding. Not only is he super friendly, accommodating, and talented at what he does, he is incredibly affordable for the quality of work he produces. He made us feel very comfortable with all the posed shots, and wasn't intrusive at all for the candid ones.

The turn around for our engagement photos was two weeks, it only took him about 2 days to get my (unedited) bridal portraits so I could get one printed for the wedding, and then the turn around for our wedding was about 5 weeks.

If I had to give one critique, it would have been to get a few more shots with a wider angle lens. The lens he used was beautiful for most of the portraits, but there were a couple times when I felt like more of the shot should have been in focus. However, we got so many amazing shots from our wedding, I really can't complain. I've had so many family members say to me "These are really amazing photos! Wow!!"

We can't recommend him enough. If you're looking for someone to capture your big day, pick Scott!

Profile Picture Sammi, 11/14/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

Scott was such a pleasure to work with!!! My now husband and I met Scott a month after being engaged, I wanted to make sure and lock him down before another bride got him for our wedding date. He was so nice, and talked with us for a couple hours about his work.. He made us feel at ease about our up and coming wedding. Scott did my bridals, and was calm throughout the whole time. My bridals were stunning, and I was blown away.. I just knew my wedding pictures would be just as amazing, and oh boy were they!!! He was SUPER calm the day of the wedding, and always willing to do what I wanted. He was very professional, and a blast to work with!!! Our wedding pictures are phenomenal, and I am so happy I chose Scott to capture the day! I would recommend him again and again, and I will definitely be using him in the future!!

Profile Picture Heather, 8/15/15, 2 Reviews