Scott Aleman Photography Reviews

12 Scott Aleman Photography Reviews
  • michael

michael · Married on 10/21/2018

Wedding 10-21-18

Scott is such an amazing photographer & so fun to work with! We did our engagement photos, bridals & wedding day with him and its nothing but smiles, laughs and good times! So happy he was our photographer, we have some many lovey photos we will cherish forever. Can't wait to see all the wedding photos

Scott Aleman Photography 5
    Scott Aleman Photography 12
    Scott Aleman Photography 13
    Scott Aleman Photography 14

Maria · Married on 09/08/2018

Scott is absolutely amazing! We are so happy that we decided to book him for all our wedding-related photography (engagements, bridals, and wedding day). He is very professional, talented, and fun to have around. His photos are wonderful!

Megan · Married on 07/16/2018

Scott is the absolute best!!!!!! We were lucky enough to have him do our engagement photos and bring him with us to Jamaica for our destination wedding. By far the best decision ever! He even put together a slide show of wedding photos for our reception back home.
    All of our pictures are absolute perfection!!! I cant Say enough wonderful things about him! He is the best!

Scott Aleman Photography 15
    Scott Aleman Photography 16

Shannon · Married on 11/04/2017

Scott was absolutely amazing to work with. Between our engagements and wedding day, he was so comfortable to work with and trustworthy that the job will get done. If you want a photographer that gives you the best quality and knows exactly what they're doing, he's the guy!

Bethany · Married on 10/28/2017

Scott was amazing to work with! He took both our engagement and wedding photos. He made it fun to where it felt natural. All of his pictures are absolutely stunning. He was invested in our relationship and marriage in order to give us the best wedding experience!

Kelsey · Married on 09/03/2017

Scott was such a blessing to Seth and I! He was so helpful and kind from start to finish. He is great at what he does and has a heart for people and weddings! Hire him! He is more than just a photographer.

Scott Aleman Photography 17
    Scott Aleman Photography 18
    Scott Aleman Photography 19
    Scott Aleman Photography 20

Paige · Married on 06/17/2017

I cannot say enough about Scott!! He was absolutely incredible and I'm so glad I chose him to photograph our wedding! I was looking for someone fairly priced but did not want to compromise the quality or professionalism of the photographer and luckily I found Scott. My wedding pictures are everything I could have asked for and he was amazing to work with. In fact he was probably the most organized vendor I have ever worked with, and I have a history of wedding planning so I have worked with my fair share of wedding vendors. Having a history of wedding planning, I was a pretty high-stress bride and he made the process so easy, always checking in with me and updating itineraries and plans. He made even my camera-shy husband enjoy our photo sessions and I had non-stop compliments from our bridal party about how great he was on the day of. He makes the situation way less awkward. Do not pass up Scott, he is a gem and you can't get this quality for his prices ANYWHERE. Trust me, I've looked.

Kelsey · Married on 06/10/2017

Scott did an amazing job! We are so happy with our engagement, bridal, and wedding photos! Also, Scott is a fun person to be with and we felt very comfortable around him. He is also easy to communicate with. You can’t go wrong with Scott!!

Jarron · Married on 06/04/2017

Scott proved to be a wonderful photographer in every way. Extremely understanding of the stresses of the wedding day, he was able to keep a smile on his face and ours as we captured so many amazing moments.

Scott Aleman Photography 21
    Scott Aleman Photography 22

Heather · Married on 08/15/2015

Scott was such a pleasure to work with!!! My now husband and I met Scott a month after being engaged, I wanted to make sure and lock him down before another bride got him for our wedding date. He was so nice, and talked with us for a couple hours about his work.. He made us feel at ease about our up and coming wedding. Scott did my bridals, and was calm throughout the whole time. My bridals were stunning, and I was blown away.. I just knew my wedding pictures would be just as amazing, and oh boy were they!!! He was SUPER calm the day of the wedding, and always willing to do what I wanted. He was very professional, and a blast to work with!!! Our wedding pictures are phenomenal, and I am so happy I chose Scott to capture the day! I would recommend him again and again, and I will definitely be using him in the future!!

• Sammi

Sammi · Married on 11/14/2015

Scott is awesome y'all. He traveled to Austin for our engagement photos, my bridal portraits, and then our wedding. Not only is he super friendly, accommodating, and talented at what he does, he is incredibly affordable for the quality of work he produces. He made us feel very comfortable with all the posed shots, and wasn't intrusive at all for the candid ones.

The turn around for our engagement photos was two weeks, it only took him about 2 days to get my (unedited) bridal portraits so I could get one printed for the wedding, and then the turn around for our wedding was about 5 weeks.

If I had to give one critique, it would have been to get a few more shots with a wider angle lens. The lens he used was beautiful for most of the portraits, but there were a couple times when I felt like more of the shot should have been in focus. However, we got so many amazing shots from our wedding, I really can't complain. I've had so many family members say to me "These are really amazing photos! Wow!!"

We can't recommend him enough. If you're looking for someone to capture your big day, pick Scott!