Scorpio Entertainment Reviews

32 | Washington, DC

32 Reviews for Scorpio Entertainment

32 Scorpio Entertainment Reviews

Ryan · Married on 09/01/2018

Looking to have a quality production, excellent entertainment and hassle free time, then you MUST choose Scorpio Entertainment. Mr. Edward Daniels was such a delight to work with from the very start. Mr. Daniels was super attentive to my needs, he listened to my likes and dislikes, and the end product was what my husband and I envisioned. We were in excellent hands, felt like royalty on our entrance descending the stairs, both for our wedding ceremony and first dance. Mr. Daniels made it feel personal, warm, inviting and ultimately fun!

Scorpio Entertainment 1
    Scorpio Entertainment 2
    Scorpio Entertainment 3
    Scorpio Entertainment 4
  • O

Oliver · Married on 08/18/2018

Everything was PERFECT! I didn't have to worry about a thing. The music was PERFECT and Edward did a great job of managing people's crazy song requests and not playing inappropriate songs! Professional in the extreme!

Sara · Married on 06/18/2016

Edward and Scorpio Entertainment are amazing! Edward was our DJ for our wedding. He was great to work with leading up to the night- very responsive and willing to meet or talk whenever we needed. During the reception Edward played an array of music finding the right tone for our crowd. He had everyone out on the dance floor having a great time! Highly recommend Edward and Scorpio for anyone looking for a DJ- wedding or event!

kristen · Married on 10/11/2015

Edward is a pro and we are so happy he DJed our wedding!! He is so professional, he reads the crowd and played a great mix of songs that kept our guests on the dance floor all night. He does not disappoint!

Andrea · Married on 09/19/2015

Edward provided great customer service throughout the booking and planning process. We had two brief in person meetings to discuss the wedding details and worked the rest out via email. He took our song suggestions and must play list and crafted an amazing playlist for our reception. Kept everyone on the dance floor all night! We literally had to drag people out of our reception venue at the end of the night. Thanks Edward!

Lisa · Married on 09/28/2014

My guests spent the whole night on the dance floor... why? because Edward did such an amazing job keeping them engaged and excited about celebrating our wedding! Highly recommend this DJ for a really good time.

Peggy · Married on 07/19/2014

Edward was the DJ at our son's wedding. He was so amazing. He is great to work with, professional and accommodating. He had the crowd dancing all night, we didn't want the music to stop! He did a great job keeping the flow of the evening from introducing the bridal party to the father daughter dance. I don't think there was a moment the dance floor was not packed. That is truly a credit to Edward. I would highly recommend him for any event.

Brad · Married on 03/15/2014

I was extremely impressed with how well Edward worked with us leading up to the wedding. He was very flexible, especially when he provided another sound system for us when we found out a few weeks before the wedding that our ceremony space did not have sound. Our wedding was incredibly fun and I have to give credit to Edward for always playing music that kept everyone dancing for hours. He played to the crowd and had the right music to set the right tone for the night. I would recommend him to anyone in the area.

Scorpio Entertainment was great! Edward was amazing! One example of my awesome experience: I switched into "dancing shoes" and Edward actually NOTICED! He then played Boogie Shoes and Footloose. I looked at my mom and said "THAT is why I hired him!" Thanks for a great night!

Jennifer · Married on 11/10/2012

Scorpio Entertainment did an excellent job at our reception! I loved the planning tool that was provided for me prior to the event. The communication between Edward and I was superb! He responded to all emails and phone calls whenever I needed help. He really took in consideration our song choices and did not play songs that were out of our musical genre. We loved the music and my guess were also pleased with the musical selection. Hands down Scorpio Entertainment is an excellent choice ! I couldn't ask for a better Dj at our event! Thank you so much for making our day special and very memorable!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/08/2011

Edward was amazing at our reception. He kept the party going all night, mixing up new music with your classic wedding songs. And he didn't play the songs that I asked him to ban (even after annoying family members requested them).

Edward, our DJ, was very professional and very flexible with my last minute changes and decisions from the first meeting we had until the night before the wedding and the day of the wedding. He was funny, friendly and very easy to work with. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking for a great DJ!

Sheila · Married on 10/09/2010

Edward was great! He met with us right away, gave us a very fair price, and performed all the songs we requested when they were supposed to be played. I would highly recommend him to anyone - our guests of all ages were on the dance floor a lot which was really important to us.

A · Married on 08/21/2010

Edward is a wonderful DJ. I married my partner of 14 years back in August and Edward was our DJ. We met with him in person a few months before our event and we knew at that point that we didn’t need to look further. He was punctual, attentive, and professional.
    We had a second meeting on site, so he could see the venue and get an idea of what equipment he would need to bring. Again, he showed up on time and listened.

The evening of the event was wonderful. The site manager of our venue was surprised that Edward was on site before the caterer. She said that never happens and she also commented on how much she enjoyed the music he played.

My guest also, commented on how fantastic he was. They were on the floor all night and would have kept going if the venue didn’t bring the lights up on us (keep in mind – we were already 45 minutes over our time). Edward, was happy to stay as long as we wanted.

A month later we were at another wedding, with many of the same folks and Edward was not the DJ. There were a number of people who commented on how much better Edward was and that they wished that he was the DJ at this party

I strongly recommend Edward to DJ any event you have. I hope to have another excuse in the future to work with him again. His prices were very reasonable, he’s very responsible, and he is a very nice, easy going person to work with.

Cathy · Married on 09/26/2009

Edward did a great job as the DJ at my wedding. He played great music and kept the party going and people on the dance floor. He did a great job scouting out my reception location to make sure he had all the right equipment and dealing with my friends' crazy requests the night of the wedding.

Ryan · Married on 08/08/2009

Ed worked with us on our playlist and was able to suggest a lot of songs that matched our theme that we didn't even think of. He also had very good judgement when some of the more "watered down" guests tried to request some songs we really didn't want played. Everything went excellent!

• Jami

Jami · Married on 07/26/2009

I had the pleasure of having Edward Daniels from Scorpio Entertainment provide the DJ services for my wedding in July. Edward was very responsive to emails and calls from a frantic bride all hours of the night. He was even able to help me last minute rent a keyboard for a decent rate for my ceremony music and bring green extension cords so I wouldn't have to buy them. Edward even offered to pick up the keyboard and bring it to the wedding for me. At the wedding, he set up his equipment very quickly and set up the keyboard equipment as well. He was very flexible and understanding when we last minute decided to have our ceremony outside after the storm had passed, as he had to set up all of the equipment outside very quickly. He did a great job with the timing of annoucements and working with my photographer and wedding planner. Edward did an AWESOME job keeping everyone on the dance floor all night long and I know this was particularly challening since we had such a mix of guests at the wedding. I highly recommend Edward Daniels as a wedding DJ and frankly cannot understand why he has received poor ratings in the past. I had absolutely no problems with him or his services....he was a joy to work with and I will definitely use him again for future events.

Chris · Married on 07/27/2007

I had the pleasure to have Edward Daniels be my DJ at my wedding with Scorpio Entertainment. He had everything you could want played at your wedding and everything for your family and friends as well. He was very professional and it sounded great. He had a microphone for my wife to sing to me. He did everything to make the day special for me and my wife. GET THIS DJ!

Christie · event on: 05/07/2011

This is our 2nd year working with Scorpio DJs. Edward Daniels is always extremely responsive and professional and helps make our event a success. We have and would continue to recommend Scorpio DJs to anyone.

Debbie · event on: 12/10/2011

I have used Scorpio in the past and will continue to use them for corporate events and recommend them for weddings!

Rebecca · event on: 07/04/2013

I felt that Edward did an excellent job! He had everyone up and dancing which means he played something for everyone. There were little children, teenagers, young adults, middle aged, and seniors dancing to his music! What a great variety of music he played and I really hope he will be back at Bolling Air Force Base for next year's July 4th celebration! I am also going to call the marketing office on Bolling to let them know how excellent Edward was and to tell them he's been the best DJ I have ever seen at this event. I have been going to this event since 2007 and Edward beats all other DJ's that played hands down!

Kira · Married on 06/17/2017

We first met Edward when he was DJ'ing our friends' wedding. We really liked the music he played, the party he kept going, and the fact that he wasn't talking on the microphone every 5 minutes. We decided to go with him for our own wedding and enjoyed working with him very much. We met up for drinks to get to know him a little better, then moved forward with communicating for the wedding. He provided us with some paper forms to guide our ceremony and reception music choices, and was easy to be in touch with, when needed. On the wedding day, he was great at keeping all of the events running smoothly and he played music that had our friends and family up and dancing the whole night. We enjoyed working with Edward as a person and a DJ and thought his cost was well worth the value!

Dawn · Married on 04/27/2014

We really enjoyed working with Scorpio Entertainment! Edward is very personable, and he worked with us to give us the best playlist. He paid attention to the dance floor, and on the few instances where a song didn't seem to excite the crowd, or if people started to stop dancing, he quickly changed the song. The only mark against him was that, when he announced the bride and groom, he actually got our last name wrong. We didn't hold it against him, since prior to the wedding, he did ask for the pronunciations of the wedding party. It was one small blip to an otherwise great performance.

Josh · Married on 08/27/2011

Edward was great - we got married during Hurricane Irene and he was really flexible. Everything ran really smoothly, and he played a great selection of music. Made for a very memorable night!

Nicole · Married on 01/22/2011

Do you want quality service at a good price? Then look no further than Edward at Scorpio Entertainment. He helped to ease all worries on my big day. We didn't have a set play list, but let him decide what would work to get people on the dance floor. He was open to requests and ensuring everyone was content with the music. Our guests are still raving about the awesome DJ and how much fun he was! I cannot recommend him enough.