SCJ Events Reviews

173 Reviews for SCJ Events

173 SCJ Events Reviews

Ana Ansola · Married on 10/20/2018

DJ Rey is the Best!

We booked DJ Rey for DJ/Lighting services for our Wedding, following the recommendation of close friends who used him for their Wedding. We are so glad we did - DJ Rey had my entire wedding dancing all night long! Through the planning process, DJ Rey was always quick to respond to emails. Two weeks out from the Wedding we asked him to add a gobo, and he was able to get it in time for the wedding - thank you so much! Furthermore, we made quite a bit of last minute requests, and he was so accommodating. He is an amazing Vendor to work with! You won't regret booking SCJ Events.

Jose · Married on 05/18/2018

SCJ Events and DJ Rey did an incredible job on our wedding. DJ Rey brings a ton of experience and a great attitude. He guided us in planning the Music portion of our wedding for both the Ceremony, Reception, Speeches, and Dancing. He provided a PDF Guide that helped in this endeavor. He also dedicated time to visit the venue with us - to ensure he planned his lighting / augment lighting correctly. The day of the wedding DJ Rey was perfect - he was there on time - setup the Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, and Reception to perfection. Best of all - DJ Rey did an amazing job keeping our Guests entertained. He introduced our Speakers, Wedding Party, etc. throughout the night. He played excellent music during the dancing portion of our wedding - keeping our guests entertained with different genres - we danced for 3 to 4 hours!!!!

Juli · Married on 05/17/2018

Im only thankful with the SCJ Event team! they were really responsible, proffesional and they really know what they're doing. they responded to all my questions on time and they even suggested me some lights for the venue..everything came out beautiful and the lights really added a lot value to the party. The Dj was amazing and kept the party fun all night long!

Elena · Married on 03/17/2018

We had a great experience with this company and with DJ Rey. He was extremely responsive and flexible when it came to our requests. He also provided a lot of really great suggestions of ways to take our party up a notch and ensure people have a great time. We had already gone to 2 other weddings with this DJ and had a great time at both events. We knew our wedding would be no different. He is able to work with any type of crowd (different ages, ethnicity, etc..) and adjust his music playlist to meet the needs of the people. After our wedding, I heard back from so many of my guests that ours was one of the best parties they had every been to.

We also booked the photo booth through this company and it was worth every penny! It came with an attendant and all of the props. The guests had such a fun time with it and we are so happy we decided to add this to our package.

Will definitely book again for other events. :)

Natalie · Married on 03/10/2018

DJ Hurricane Rey is the guy. He has a great variety of music and he knows how to read a crowd. I had a brunch wedding and he kept everyone dancing!

• Kira

Kira · Married on 02/18/2018

DJ Hurricane Rey was great! He was responsive to all of my questions, provided me with a step by step form so that I could tell him exactly what I was looking for, and followed all of my directions to a tee. My dad and I did a fun remix father daughter dance and DJ rey made the perfect mix for us. My dad also reached out to him the day before because he needed to incorporate some music into his speech and DJ rey worked with him to get it just right, everything turned out perfect! He took all of my requests and used his own creative freedom to put together the best mix for our wedding, ranging from oldies, to slow songs to rock and roll, to the fun modern music that got EVERYONE on the dance floor. I highly recommend DJ rey to anyone!

Anthony · Married on 02/18/2018

Rey was incredibly easy to work with and after just one meeting knew exactly what we were looking for our wedding to sound and feel like. I didn't have to worry about a thing after our initial meeting until the last song was played. We asked for a certain mix of music from spanish, to oldies to top 40 and he delivered. I think the highest compliment he could get was that our friends booked him for their wedding first thing in the morning the day after my wedding.

• I

Isabel · Married on 01/19/2018

DJ Rey did a great job! He stuck mainly with the list I provided, but did take some requests from guests which were not okay with me, like the “Grease” megamix. However, I didn’t specify no requests from guests so if you’re not cool with that, make sure you write it! Other than that he was extremely professional and nice. I would recommend him to everyone :)

Mailyn · Married on 12/17/2017

Dj Rey was amazing! He had everyone dancing at my wedding all night and people talked about how great the music was. Overall excellent!

Heather · Married on 12/16/2017

my one hope for the DJ was to keep the party going and get people on the dance floor. He was receptive to all of my guests requests and made our wedding a night to remember.

Emmy · Married on 12/09/2017

DJ Rey did an amazing job at our wedding! From entering the ceremony to ending the reception, his song selections were perfect! During the reception, the songs were great and everyone was up and dancing, all ages! He worked with me a lot when I had special requests and specific songs. He was always available to speak to and answer any questions I had. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ at our wedding!

• Deanne

Deanne · Married on 11/18/2017

Best Wedding DJ

Rey was an amazing DJ for our wedding. He listened to what I wanted and kept our party going. I could not have asked for a better DJ for my wedding. Thank you for making our big day even more amazing.

• Brittany & Andrew

Brittany · Married on 10/28/2017

We chose to hire SCJ Events to DJ at our wedding because we felt they offered the best value for what we wanted. We were very pleased on our wedding day with the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception music. Clif was our DJ and he did a phenomenal job playing the music we requested and adding in some other songs that really flowed in well with the songs we chose. Everyone was dancing all night long. I highly recommend SCJ Events.

jennifer · Married on 09/30/2017

Dj Hurricane was our wedding Dj and he was amazing till this day our wedding guest are stilll talking about how beautiful and fun are wedding was and that they have danced like they never did before! I highly recommend Dj Hurricane! Let's just say the dance floor was never empty and we all danced the night away!

SCJ Events 1
  • Frances

Frances · Married on 03/24/2017

My husband and I had DJ Rey at our wedding at the Cooper Estate last month. He was wonderful! Our play list was perfect. Our guests were singing and dancing all night long and everyone had a blast. Highly recommend!

• I

Iris · Married on 03/10/2017

I can't say enough about you guys!!! You were ON POINT! From being readily available during planning... giving us amazing advice and keeping the dance floor hopping all night long!... If you want a FUN wedding this is who you turn to!.... LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Aley · Married on 02/25/2017

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for a perfectly magical night - the music is such an essential part of any party and you did an amazing job . U had people dancing that NEVER dance !! And you were right on time with every song from the ceremony to the sparkler exit at the end of the night !!

Johanna · Married on 02/12/2017

Where do I event start. I have been to multiple events where SCJ have been rocking the house down but this time i was the host. I cannot thank you and the team enough for your service. I will most definitely be using SCJ again and referring you to anyone in need of a DJ. You ROCK!!!! <3 #bdaygirl

Michelle · Married on 01/28/2017

Where do I start? Dj Rey and Javi were beyond amazing. They accommodated to all of our needs and respected all of our wishes without hesitation. The day of they understood everything we wanted with just a simple look, it's like they had been our Dj at all of our parties and knew just what we wanted. I would choose them again without any doubts. They had everyone dancing on the dance floor and played just the right music for every occasion. They work to make their customers happy which is rare in DJs nowadays and want just the best, they dealt with my crazy moments without any complaints and that alone is enough to hire them anytime. Thank you for being part of our perfect day, it wouldn't have been complete without you guys!

Jessy · Married on 01/27/2017

My husband and I had the opportunity to meet DJ hurricane (Rey) a year prior to our wedding. Luckily for us he was always available to answer many of my questions, specially, mine. Our guest enjoyed the music throughout cocktail hair up until the last song played that night. He always kept the party alive! Glad we chose to stay with him.

Cristina · Married on 01/22/2017

DJ Hurricane Rey is the absolute best. He was the DJ at my best friends wedding and I hired him for my own. He is so detailed. Best DJ in Miami. Will hire him again for any future events and highly recommend him.

Nathalia · Married on 01/13/2017

From start to finish the whole process with Rey was seamless. He really listened to my direction and put on one heck of a party! There wasn't a guest at my wedding who wasn't on the dance floor. Thank you so much!

• F

Francisco · Married on 01/07/2017

Rey is awesome to work with - we found him when he was playing at a bridal show. His emulator set- up really stands out from the DJ equipment. The music was on point the whole evening. Thanks Rey!

Wedding 1/7/17

Meghan · Married on 01/06/2017

DJ Rey was such a hit at our wedding! He knew exactly the vibe we were going for and stuck to our song lists as well as adding in some great choices of his own. Wish we could relive the night all over again with him!