Schweizer & Dykstra Beautiful Flowers Reviews

Schweizer & Dykstra Beautiful Flowers 2
Schweizer & Dykstra Beautiful Flowers 3
Schweizer & Dykstra Beautiful Flowers 4

Maddy · Married on 10/09/2015

Mariellyn and the rest of the girls (The Divas) at Dykstra's were beyond fabulous. I have never worked with a nicer group of ladies! Anything that I wanted or needed they were there to help, even with hugs and kind words when I was stressed! I gave them my complete trust and confidence with our wedding and they exceeded my expectations. They did the flowers for both my shower and for the wedding. My shower was a surprise and they kept everything a secret! The flowers were absolutely stunning! Their service was outstanding and always prompt responses for any questions that I had. Anytime that I stopped in the shop I was always welcomed with coffee and even to charge my cell phone! They worked with me on everything, from ideas to prices and scheduling and even listening to me vent on things that didn't even pertain to flowers. I can't thank them enough for the beautiful talent and warm hospitability. Such a lovely group of people, I am so happy that I had the chance to work with them and if I could do it all over again I wouldn't change a thing! Anyone that needs flowers for any occasion, I will be sure to recommend Dykstra's!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Carol is just the best. Everybody at my wedding loved the flowers that she made for my bridesmaids and I.
    It was so beautiful and they have the best prices ever.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Nadia · Married on 08/22/2015

Dykstra and all the women there are absolutely wonderful. They were able to help us find exactly what we wanted fitting into our budget. We got bouquets, corsages, boutineers, centerpieces and church bouquets. I got so many compliments on my flowers and they were exactly what u always dreamed. They were beyond beautiful and everyone at Dykstra was charming, helpful, and incredibly nice. I will recommend them to everyone I know that gets married. Beautiful people who grow beautiful flowers.

Sent on 09/02/2015

Nadia · Married on 08/22/2015

Wonderful people with a wonder vision. They completely understood what I wanted and made it happen beautifully within my budget

Sent on 09/07/2015

Absolutely wonderful and beautiful! I would pick Dykstra again and again!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Jean · Married on 07/18/2015

It was a pleasure to work with the staff of Dykstra Florist and Greenhouse with regard to our daughter's wedding this July 18, 2015. We had a great time choosing the flowers and the total look of the wedding party. They also provided florals for my daughter's bridal shower in April. They made up terrariums for each table, which added happiness to our theme. Thank you again, MariEllyn, Carol, Kim, George. (Also, timely delivery) The McCarron's of Tappan, NY

Sent on 08/03/2015

We loved working with Dykstra for our wedding flowers! They were so easy going yet also professional and knowledgable. We had so many ideas and colors that we wanted to incorporate and they worked with us to create the most beautiful arrangements.

Sent on 08/20/2015

Everything from our bouquets to the boutonnières to the mother/grandmother corsages to the chuppah flowers and of course the center pieces were BEAUTIFUL! Carol listened carefully to what we wanted, and created beautiful, natural looking pieces that all went together perfectly.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Dykstra Florist did an awesome job for our wedding. They were so fun to work with each time we went in, they make you feel like family. We wanted to invite them to our wedding! Haha. They're really talented at what they do; the arrangements that they put together for the bouquets and centerpieces were really great, and fit our tastes perfectly. They took the time to talk with us and really get a feel for what we wanted and didn't want, and made a lot of great suggestions that we wound up taking and loving. They were super flexible, always working within our budget, and were really reasonably priced. So glad that we found them. Thanks!!

Sent on 06/08/2015
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 05/16/2015

On time delivery
    Beautiful floral arrangements
    Tentative to our needs
    Excellent prices
    Personal treatment
    Friendly and experienced with arrangements

Sent on 07/09/2015

Kim · Married on 05/15/2015

Dykstra was so amazing to work with. From the minute I met them they made me feel so comfortable! My flowers were so beautiful, beyond my expectations! The entire staff was so easy and fun to work with and all they wanted was to make me happy. They went above and beyond what they had to do. I'm so happy I used them for my wedding. Beautiful flowers! Sweet and caring staff!

Sent on 07/10/2015

Jennifer · Married on 04/11/2015

Flowers and decorations were so beautiful!! Thank you!!

Sent on 05/11/2015
  • F

Felicia · Married on 11/08/2014

They are amazing! Caryl, MariEllyn and the rest of Dysktra Florist were wonderful to work with from the start. We met with them a couple times throughout the year of planning, and they were extremely flexible and accommodating considering I was planning from out of state. They were so fun to work with and made the whole process so great and enjoyable! The flowers were just beautiful - the centerpieces were gorgeous and bouquets were exactly what we had envisioned. I HIGHLY recommend Dysktra to any and all brides out there!

Sent on 11/16/2014

Schweizer & Dykstra Beautiful Flowers's reply:

Loved working with you. What a cute couple wishing you both all the best life can bring. Caryl and everyone at dykstra's

Lara · Married on 11/07/2014

All I can say is OUTSTANDING! I loved every minute of working with Dykstra's on the flowers for my wedding and would recommend them to anyone. I worked primarily with Caryl whose creative flair and warm personality made every visit and phone call a joy. They were incredibly respectful of my budget and had tons of suggestions to help cut costs without cutting quality/appearance. I will not hesitate to contact Dykstra's in the future if I am ever in need of a florist.

Sent on 11/13/2014

Schweizer & Dykstra Beautiful Flowers's reply:

Lara thanks for the great review. It was a pleasure, glad you put your trust in me. We all wish you the best and a life of happiness.

Heather · Married on 10/18/2014

Dykstra provided me with such personal care. They took the time to listen to everything I wanted and every bouquet turned out perfect! I couldn't be happier! Such sweet women and gorgeous, fresh flowers!

Sent on 11/25/2014

Regina · Married on 10/05/2014

Carole at Dykstra was AMAZING!!!!! Her personality was easy to get along with and she listened to everything I asked for. She arranged the table decor exactly how I envisioned it and I didn't even have to ask her for it. Dykstra was simply amazing and I would recommend them to ANYONE!!!! Thank you Carole for making my beautiful venue even better!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Schweizer & Dykstra Beautiful Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much. It was a pleasure working with you. Don't be a stranger I would love to see you again.

Pam · Married on 10/04/2014

Maryellen and all the girls at Dykstra's were just wonderful to work with. We hold them what our vision was and they made it better than we could have ever imagined.

Sent on 11/16/2015

Ann Marie · Married on 09/20/2014

Everyone at Dykstra's was wonderful in helping me with my flowers for my wedding. They were friendly, professional and personable. I would highly recommend them to others. They made my day very special.

Sent on 09/30/2014

Stephanie · Married on 09/20/2014

Flowers were amazing and everything was BEAUTIFUL!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Kristen · Married on 08/23/2014

After using Schweizer Beautiful Flowers for a previous event last year I knew that I wanted them to create my floral arrangements for my wedding because of the reasonably priced and beautiful work that they do. Chris met with me a few times and even produced a few samples to make sure he was providing exactly what I was envisioning. Everything he created for us, from the bouquets, to the ceremony flowers, to the centerpieces were beyond my expectations and I continue to receive compliments on the floral arrangements.

Sent on 09/02/2014

Dykstra Florist pulled together the presentation of our wedding. MariEllyn was so helpful and professional I recommend her to anyone in need of a florist. They were extremely trustworthy and professional.

Sent on 08/26/2014

kim · Married on 07/03/2014

Dykstra's was helpful at the bridal show, great at all pre-wedding meetings, understanding to my budget needs, provided amazing flowers and exactly what I wanted, including last-minute add-ons.

Sent on 07/20/2014

Peggy · Married on 06/14/2014

It was a pleausre dealing with Maryellen and the rest of the staff at Dykstra. They are the ultimate professionals. The did any outstanding job with the flowers for our wedding.

Sent on 06/21/2014

Diane · event on 06/08/2014

When I walked into the grand ballroom at the Hilton Pearl River, I was awed! The beautiful centerpieces and the other decorations were truly stunning -- simple but stunning -- simply stunning. Everyone commented on how beautiful the flowers were. It got a little ugly at the end of the night with folks trying to get their hands on a centerpiece to take home. Thank you so much for making our event a truly special one!

Sent on 06/10/2014

Mary · event on 06/08/2014

Excellent team to work with. Creative, attentive, high-quality and responsive to all needs.
    Understands the importance of value when running fund-raising events.
    I would recommend to friends and colleagues.

Sent on 06/23/2014