Schweitzer Mt. Resort Reviews

11 Reviews for Schweitzer Mt. Resort

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Getting married on 10/17/2020

Beautiful!

Location is absolutely gorgeous!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Allie Wells · Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent employees and staff.

The whole cirque team was great to work with and made sure everything went smoothly.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Schweitzer Mt. Resort's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Allie.

It was a pleasure getting to know you and Mike, and it was an honor to be a part of your gorgeous wedding. You two picked the perfect date for your Fall colors!

Best Wishes,
    Cassandra

Samantha · Married on 08/13/2016

Not only was this an absolute perfect location for our wedding but Katie and Jamie both went above and beyond for our special day! They made it easy for us and our guests to book rooms, get a welcome dinner planned, and of course make sure our wedding went smooth. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Working with Schweitzer was a dream! Our wedding went on flawlessly. Michelle and Ingrid guided us through the entire process. When we had to postpone our date due to illness about a month before they were incredibly gracious and understanding. We had to push it back an entire year! Schweitzer worked with us through all of this and held all of our plans until the following year. We felt like they genuinely cared about how our special day went and it really showed! I wouldn't change anything if I had to do it again! It was a pleasure to work with them!

Sent on 11/16/2014

I could not have been more satisfied with our wedding experience at Schweitzer Mountain Resort! From day one, the staff was very friendly, professional, and helpful while my fiancé and I decided what our vision for our wedding day was. The event coordinators made sure every detail was in place prior to the wedding and I had full confidence that our day was going to be beautiful and exactly how I requested. Leading up to the wedding the event coordinators openly showed their enthusiasm for our wedding as if they were a close friend and I was touched by their support. During the ceremony and reception the staff was wonderful in letting me know what was going on and making sure everything went smoothly. The food was delicious and the atmosphere was relaxed for everyone so our guests could have a fun experience too. I cannot say enough about how great it was to get married at Schweitzer. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants an incredible experience not to mention an amazing view.

Jacob · Married on 01/24/2014

Great Venue and Staff. Beautiful setting

Sent on 01/29/2014

Becca · Married on 12/08/2012

Schweitzer Mountain Resort helped make my wedding reception truly amazing, virtually stress-free and beautiful!

Logistically, a winter wedding adds a different level of difficulty to planning, and I couldn't find another venue that would be able to accommodate us without a lot of compromise and giving up what we were looking for. I also didn't want to have to depend on friends and family to make our wedding happen--I wanted everyone to enjoy themselves, not work!

But luckily, we started talking to the great staff at Schweitzer, and amazingly, everything started falling into place with very little worrying or stressing on my part. Everyone was so helpful and knowledgeable, and in the end, we had a perfect wedding reception that was excellently and professionally planned, set-up and catered.

Big plus, everyone can stay on the mountain (no worries about alcohol and driving). The views are amazing in every season. And there's always extra activities for guests--skiing and snowboarding in the winter, mt biking and hiking in the summer.

A year and a half later, I still feel so thankful to everyone that helped us, and people still tell us that it was one of the best, most fun weddings they've ever been to.

Sent on 08/05/2014

I could not have asked for a better location for my wedding! I am so happy with how it turned out. The staff at Schweitzer Mountain were incredibly accomidating and everything went wonderfully!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Alice and her team did a terrific job under extreme weather conditions to pull off an amazing top of the mountain wedding ceremony and reception in the Caribou Room.

Madison · Married on 07/27/2013

4.2

Schweitzer provided great service and made sure my day was perfect!! My wedding coordinator Alice Sloan went above and beyond to make sure our special day was flawless by helping with things way out of her job description. Everything went without a hitch and the day was magical!

Toni · Married on 03/01/2014

2.4
      1.5
      3.5
      2.0
      3.0
      2.0

Schweitzer was a beautiful place for us to get married. My husband and our son are avid snowboarders and made for an amazing weekend!! As far as our experience for planning our wedding there were a few snags as with any wedding but I was definitely disappointed with some of the things that took place. I felt like it was unorganized and terrible communication between the staff. I'm glad it's over!!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Schweitzer Mt. Resort's reply:

We regret your wedding experience fell short of your expectations. We strive to improve as a team and will use your feedback as a learning tool to continue our communication efficacy. Thank you for choosing Schweitzer for your wedding venue and we hope to be a continued part of your lives.