Schon Photography Reviews

Schon Photography 1
Schon Photography 2
Schon Photography 3

Mary Adler · Getting married on 09/11/2020

Still refer Alex four years later!

This is an overdue review as Alex and his team photographed my wedding in 2015 - gorgeous photos that we still love and are still impressed by. Beyond that, Alex was awesome to work with and I refer him to every engaged couple in the area because of how much we (my husband, bridal party, family and I) all enjoyed working with him. He (and his photos) are the best! Alex was professional, flexible, took the lead while still allowing my husband and I to have input, creative, personable, and so much fun to be with. We won the lottery with Alex as our photographer - would not have changed one thing.

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 10/12/2019

Wonderful experience thus far!

I have only good things to say about Alex! He has always been a wonderful person to talk to and he takes the most amazing photos! Loved our engagement shoot and can't wait for our wedding!!

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Jill

Jill Ambrosi · Married on 07/06/2019

Alex captured our day beautifully!

Alex captured both our engagement photos and wedding day beautifully! He was easy to work with, made the day fun and kept us as on schedule as possible. He offered great advise and tips while planning and on the day of coordinated with our other vendors seamlessly. He goes above and beyond the role of photographer to make everything perfect (he had to help button my dress and tie a bow tie and picked up the wedding bands we left behind by accident!) Our wedding photos will last a lifetime and we were so happy to have his artistic but organized skill set!

Schon Photography 4
    Schon Photography 5
    Schon Photography 6
    Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah Rafferty · Married on 04/13/2019

Fantastic Photography

Alex was a joy to work with, from the second we became interested in his photography for our April 2019 wedding. Alex is an incredibly talented, kind, and organized photographer and we could not be happier with his work! Alex worked with us to ensure we were satisfied with our photography package, including elements that were "must haves" on our list (second shooter etc.). Leading up to the wedding, Alex sent over documents for us to fill out to give him a better idea of the timeline of our day, any group shots or specific shots were looking for, and some questions just to get to know us as a couple. This effort made us feel natural in front of him and allowed him to capture shots that truly reflected our relationship. Alex was great on our actual wedding day - taking charge when necessary to get our desired shots but also staying in the background during special moments but capturing them all the same. We would highly recommend Alex!

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 08/25/2018

Best Decision Ever

Wow!!! Choosing a great photographer was the most important decision for my husband and I during the wedding planning process and we could not have made a better choice than Alex! He is absolutely amazing and his photographs are spectacular! He will make you feel so comfortable and your engagement and wedding photos will come out amazing!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Lauren · Married on 06/23/2018

I cannot say enough nice things about Schon Photography. Alex was AMAZING throughout the whole process. He was so much more than a photographer and offered advice in all areas. He goes above and beyond with his details and his relationship with his couples. AND THE PICTURES. I have received SO many compliments that my engagement and wedding pictures look straight out of a magazine. They are soooo beautiful. Alex was my favorite vendor to work with, I honestly can not say enough positive things about his work and who he is as a person.

Sent on 08/21/2018

Getting the right photographer was the most important part of my wedding, and I'm so glad I waited to choose mine until I found Alex! I was super picky with my photographers, but now I can't say enough great things about him and his work! He was so professional, and our photos were amazing! He gave us everything we wanted, was super flexible, and best of all never got in the way at the wedding. I'll be the first to admit my husband and I aren't models, but he gave us enough direction that our photos came out looking like we were! From the beginning, Alex was the best photographer we had met with in terms of how easy he was to work with and how comfortable we were around him. He let us make changes to the wedding packages so we got exactly what we wanted, and he went above and beyond with helping us plan our wedding. I don't think we could have gotten a timeline to work without him... it was like having a wedding planner and photographer all in one! We got our photos pretty quickly after the wedding, especially considering he shoots film AND digital (a big plus for us!). His album design is beautiful... it's clean and elegant. I feel like it's a piece of art! He also helped us pick out what photos to get printed, and gave us the name of different labs to use so we wouldn't have to get prints done at CVS. I can't image having my wedding without Alex. He really made the difference for us when it came to planning and making sure the day went smoothly. He's THE BEST when it comes to photography, and he's such a friendly and likable guy too! He comes highly, highly recommended... if you're looking for a wedding photographer, DON'T WAIT! He's an absolute delight to work with, and we couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 03/24/2015