Schaffer Sound Disc Jockeys Reviews

Schaffer Sound Disc Jockeys 6
Schaffer Sound Disc Jockeys 7

Adele LeBrun · Married on 09/27/2019

Could not be happier!

One of my bridesmaids used Schaffer Sound for their wedding a few years ago, so I knew they would do a fabulous job. And they STILL blew me away! Our DJ Keenan was AWESOME! He was so flexible, and made sure to run anything by me that came up. He kept everyone on the dance floor the entire time, I loved every second of it! I would recommend to anyone getting married!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Christina · Married on 07/20/2019

Couldn't be happier

Nick Vecchio is outstanding. He was such a pleasure to work with, flexible, and executed our vision perfectly - we had a very extensive no play list and also spent time thinking about what songs we definitely wanted. He listened to us and did the most exceptional job. We spoke on the phone a few days before to go over everything, and Chris reviewed the timeline as well with our planner. During the night he was a pleasure to work with, just checking in just a couple times, like at the beginning before we were announced to enter and toward the end to make sure we were hitting all the songs we wanted. We couldn't be happier. Our guests independently told me he was amazing. Nick is extremely talented and the vibe throughout the entire night was just perfect. THANK YOU!

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Annette

Annette Pase · Married on 07/12/2019

Great DJ! Very Detail Oriented!

My now husband and I won a contest for an all expenses paid wedding and Schaffer Sound was the DJ vendor that was offered to us. We won the contest on June 13th, 2019 and had to get married July 12th, 2019 according to the contest rules. I called Chris and he sent me an email with the link to fill out all our info as to what we wanted and everything went smoothly! Anytime I had a question, I'd call him and he'd help me right away. Everyone is extremely friendly and they listened to everything we wanted done. Our wedding was awesome and all our guests said it was one of the most fun weddings they've ever been too. Thanks Schaffer Sound for being such a big part in making our wedding the best day of our lives! Keep up the great work!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Jenn Curren · Married on 06/21/2019

Everything we wanted!

Choosing a DJ for our wedding was the most important decision we made and we were so happy with our partnership with Chris and Schaffer Sound. We wanted to have a fun wedding with music that appealed to the entire crowd and that is exactly what we got. The dance floor was full and everyone had an amazing time. Chris helped us keep to our timeline and made adjustments the day of as needed with new requested songs. Our day was perfect and I highly recommend Chris and team at Schaffer Sound for your wedding!

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/01/2019

Great Dj that kept the party going

We used Schaffer Sound as our DJ and lighting for our wedding one June 1st. They were extremely professional and quick to respond to all inquiries. Planning the event was easy with their online tool and prior to the wedding we spoke to make sure everything was perfect. The DJ, Bill, kept our party going and the dance floor was never empty. We highly recommend them for your DJ/lighting needs!!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Carrie Mcclosky · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely awesome!

We used Schaffer sound for our dj at our wedding on 6/1/19 and we wouldn’t of changed it at all. We had Scott as our DJ and he was wonderful. He was friendly and interacted with our guests. He took plenty of requests and tried to get in as many of our songs as possible. The planning process was also easy. I communicated with Chris who was very quick to respond, answered all questions I had and made sure I knew we were taken care of. They also have an online system to help set up your day which was awesome! We were able to go in and choose our stuff but if we changed our mind could go back in and change it up until 10 days before the wedding. Our guests and our venue even complimented on how awesome our dj was. Definitely recommend and will definitely use again !

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 05/26/2019

So happy we chose Schaffer sound as our DJ!

What a great choice for our wedding DJ! A special shout out to Keenan for making our day so special and seamless. He took care of everything we wanted and more. He communicated with us throughout the night so we knew where to be and what to do. Music was on point and exactly what we wanted. He made sure to get the guests on the dance floor and made the night with his energy and enthusiasm! Throughout the process, Schaffer sound was quick to respond and always answered the phone when I called with questions. They know what they are doing and I would recommend to anyone looking for a professional DJ!

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 05/25/2019

Phenomenal DJ & lighting options

Chris Romanelli from Schaffer Sound was an amazing DJ at our wedding!! He was easy to work with through the planning process & quickly answered any questions he had. We LOVED the gobo design which was displayed on the dance floor. Chris kept the dance floor packed all night! Guests at our wedding commented on what a great DJ we had. My husband & I highly recommend Schaffer Sound!!

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Schaffer Sound Disc Jockeys 8
    Schaffer Sound Disc Jockeys 9
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 05/11/2019

Book Nick Vecchio!

When we started planning our wedding, there was only one person we wanted for our DJ - Nick Vecchio. We contacted Schaffer Sound to make sure that we could get him for our big day. After booking, we were supplied with various amounts of material to help plan our reception! Using their online tool was probably my favorite part of the process; It made it unbelievably easy to let him know exactly what we wanted. And I have to say, Nick so delivered. He took our vision and made it come to life! He was fantastic with our audience and even made sure to come and grab us away from mingling so we could have some time to ourselves. We also purchased the uplighting from Schaffer Sound, which turned out beautifully!! We absolutely loved everything that Nick did for our wedding day, and I would highly recommend him to any couple!!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Patty Eizzo Marquet · Married on 04/13/2019

DJ Scott kept the wedding moving from start to finish!

We hired Shaffer Sounds for our daughter’s wedding and could not have been happier. The music had everyone up and dancing the whole night and the special dances were exactly when planned. We had access to an online portal to plan the layout and timeline for the music from the cocktail hour to the last dance. Would definitely recommend Schaffer sounds to others!

Sent on 04/28/2019

ERICA · Married on 12/29/2018

So much fun!

We had Dj Romeo and he killed it with the music! People were dancing all night and that’s exactly what we wanted. They did our dance floor lifting and their prices were great! We highly recommend them!!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Kate O'donnel · Married on 11/24/2018

Party from start to finish!

Schaffer Sounds made my wedding day dreams a reality. The dance floor was packed the second it opened up after dinner. Dave kept the music transitioning between oldies, today's hits, and my preferred songs so seamlessly. Dave managed everyone in the bridal parties expectations on what to expect and the timeline of things. Everyone had an absolute blast and I cannot thank Dave and Schaffer sounds enough for making that possible. He even saved the day with some band-aids when I got a piece of glass in my foot. THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Schaffer Sound Disc Jockeys's reply:

Katie, thank you for the review. I had a blast working with you, your family and friends. It was definitely a crowd that came ready to party. I wish you and Pat the best of luck in the years to come.

Christine · Married on 11/09/2018

Best Wedding DJ!

We hired Schaffer Sound for our wedding and had the most fantastic time! The DJ also was so helpful in keeping us on track and coordinating events that night. I can’t tell you how many comments we received on our wedding being so fun! We received so many compliments on the music. Many friends said it was the most fun they ever had at a wedding due to the DJ! I very highly recommend hiring Schaffer Sound for your wedding DJ!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Angeline

Angeline · Married on 11/03/2018

Best dj- nick!

We used Schaffer Sound for our Winter Wonderland Wedding December 2018. We cannot express how much we loved working with Schaffer Sound. They made the whole day seamless. Nick was absolutely amazing---I am from a very large family with many weddings and guests have been raving about our DJ and how awesome he was. We were married on-site so Schaffer Sound provided the music for our ceremony, our cocktail hour and our reception. We had an absolutely amazing time.
    If you are still trying to figure out what DJ to go with. I would highly recommend using Schaffer Sound and try to request Nick.

Thank you!!
    Angeline & John Bassler

Sent on 12/07/2018

Laura · Married on 10/27/2018

So happy we went with them!

Danny did a fantastic job at our wedding!! He played all of the songs we requested and had people up on the dance floor all night. We really appreciated that he checked in with us periodically to make sure we were happy with how things were going. We were so pleased with everything he did!! Chris was also great to work with leading up to the event and answered all of our questions easily and offered his suggestions. Very happy with this company!

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • Bill

Bill Cozza · Married on 10/13/2018

Made the night, and the theme, a hit.

Schaffer gave us exactly the wedding we were looking for. Keenan DJ’d our wedding in October and he was absolutely the perfect person for it. Before the day, though we’d worked with Chris, who throughout the entire process was helpful and informative. He made it very easy to do business with them and was incredibly accommodating to us. We used uplighting for the reception room as well, and Chris was helpful in helping us find the right color to suit our theme and the space. Our wedding was Halloween-themed, so we wanted to do something a little different. But what we wanted took the right person, someone who really *got* it. We wanted our reception to be a blend of tradition and Halloween: our cocktail hour was the typical crooners, while at dinner we wanted to have horror movie scores (more reserved ones, not like the shrilly music from Psycho or anything), then for the dancing, blend normal dance music with the Halloween tunes. Chris heard us out and immediately told us, “You’re getting Keenan. He’s perfect for you.” The day came, and let me tell you Keenan was perfect for us. He got it exactly. And he made it all so much fun. And you could tell he was having fun with it himself, which also really helped. From the boring things like the cake cutting to the actual dancing, he nailed it. He kept people on the dance floor all night, and he played every song we wanted; if there was a song he couldn’t find or wasn’t sure about, he came to us before skipping over it. He regularly checked in with us throughout the night, he interacted with our guests, his charisma had people laughing and loving it. We were worried that people would be a little put off by our unusual idea, but everyone seemed to have a really great time. Keenan has gotten so many compliments from our families and friends. Everything went exactly how we imagined it, and so much of that credit goes to the service we got from Schaffer. And all that came with what we considered to be a more than reasonable rate. We got more for our money than we feel we might’ve with another company. We would recommend them a thousand times over.

Sent on 01/17/2019

Amanda · Married on 09/15/2018

Great Experience!

I had some trouble finding a DJ at first and was getting frustrated when one of my coworkers finally suggested Schaffer Sound and I am so happy they did. The process from beginning to end was easy between a couple calls and emails and they were extremely responsive through and through. They definitely took into account my play and do not play list. The music they played kept everyone up on the dance floor until the end of the night!

Sent on 11/08/2018
  • Regina

Regina Burns · Married on 09/15/2018

Awesome dj

I knew before I had even got engaged that I was going to hire Schaffer Sound for our wedding. I have known Dave Schaffer for quite some time and have heard him DJ at many events at Springfield Country Club as well as family weddings! He is personable, professional, and down to earth. He knows exactly what to play and when to play it. He knows how to get the party started! We told him that we wanted everyone up and dancing all night long and that is exactly what he did. He played music for all age groups and made sure that my husband and I heard the songs that we had requested. It’s safe to say that everyone at the wedding had a great time! Schaffer Sound truly made our wedding reception very memorable and we highly recommend them. They are the BEST!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Sarah · Married on 08/25/2018

These guys truly know what they're doing. We sent them a few songs and they got the vibe of our event and had people dancing all night!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Natalie · Married on 07/28/2018

We hired Schaffer Sound for our wedding at the Hotel du Pont this past July, and our DJ was awesome!! When we first met with Chris, he was very accommodating and had an assuring personality- we could tell right away that he was a professional who knew what he was doing and he really put us at ease.
    At our wedding, Chris did an even better job than we had imagined! Our friends had so much fun, and Chris read the crowd with great skill. We had a wide age range in the guests, but Chris was able to get everyone dancing! He did an amazing job of playing all of our requests and coming up with other great additions to make the night truly fun and memorable.
    Not only did Chris play great songs, but he really helped the reception flow perfectly- many guests complimented us on how smoothly our night went, and it's thanks to the experienced and talented professionals like Chris and our other amazing vendors for being such great communicators and organizers! Thanks so much to Chris and Schaffer Sounds for helping to make our wedding so fantastic!!!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Samantha · Married on 07/21/2018

We had a great experience with Dave at our wedding. Played music for all age groups throughout the entire night, with the dance floor full the entire time. He made sure that we as the bride and groom heard all the songs that we wanted to that night, going out of his way to find us before the night was over to check in. Very professional, great experience overall, and tons of positive feedback from all of our guests about how great the music was. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Katie · Married on 07/14/2018

I had a DJ for my wedding name Bill he was absolutely amazing I could not have been more happier than I was with him! He was by far the best and definitely made our wedding so special we got so many compliments about him! We had a few kids there and he was great with them and they were asking him questions about what he was doing and he talked to them and explained things to them they had a ball with him!! Also, I had a problem with one of my quest and he completely took care of the issue for me! He was the absolute best!!!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Schaffer Sound Disc Jockeys's reply:

Katie, thank you for the kind words. I will make sure that I pass this on to Bill. He takes great pride in what he does, I am glad to see it is recognized. Congratulations again and thank you for using Schaffer Sound Productions. Dave Schaffer.

Allison · Married on 07/07/2018

Keenan's excellent service for our wedding reception turned our celebration into a real blast. His excellent playlist and mixing of songs really turned our reception into a great party for people to enjoy themselves and celebrate our wedding. The dance floor was always packed with people, which is the best sign of any wedding DJ. We highly recommend Schaffer Sound for any of your events.

Sent on 08/03/2018

Stephany · Married on 06/29/2018

We used Schaffer Sound Disc Jockeys for our wedding on June 29, 2018. We had Dave and he was awesome! Since my ceremony and reception were at the same location he was in charge of the music for both parts and I could not be happier! We were so impressed! We wanted everyone out on the dance floor and Dave had them out there all night. We had 10 bridesmaids and groomsmen and everyone had their own entrance song for the reception, each song went off without any hiccups. I would recommend using Schaffer Sound for your wedding, we could not be happier with the service that we got! Thank you so much Dave!! -Steph & Doug

Sent on 07/11/2018

Brett · Married on 06/16/2018

We used Chris Romanelli from Schaffer Sounds. He was AWESOME. Kept the party going from the minute we stepped in the room. He listened to exactly what we wanted and added his own expertise. Numerous people came up and mentioned how much they loved the music at our wedding

Sent on 06/19/2018