Schaffer Sound Disc Jockeys Reviews

394 Reviews for Schaffer Sound Disc Jockeys

• Gianna

Gianna · Married on 07/31/2020

Dave was amazing!

We had Dave as our DJ and he was awesome! Played all our songs we requested on our form along with his choices mixed in. All the music flowed. I hate when I got to a wedding and a 70’s song will be playing and then jumps into a newer song from today. Just doesn’t flow to me, but with Dave I didn’t have to worry. He’s a professional at his craft and knew how to flow the music. Everyone was on the dance floor all night including me and my husband. We have a difficult last name to pronounce, but Dave got it right along with everyone else announced in our bridal party. Schaffer sound is very professional and flexible especially with us having to reschedule our wedding due to covid-19. I can’t say enough good things I highly recommend Schaffer Sound! Thank you Dave!

Sent on 08/27/2020
  • Dana

Dana Berardi · Married on 03/06/2020

Professional DJ who keeps the dance floor going

Schaffer Sound came as a preferred vendor for my venue, but I would have hired them anyway. They did my brother’s wedding years ago and didn’t disappoint now! They provide quality service at a reasonable price and are very flexible, professional, and detailed! They provided music not just for my reception, but for my ceremony too and even played my request for the first song of the evening. My dance floor wasn’t empty one minute of the evening! When my bustle came undone, Dave saw what was happening and handed a safety pin to my bridesmaid. Finally, while they are experts at what they do, they also give you tons of input with their song planner so you can feel confident about what will and will not be played.

Sent on 06/27/2020
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 11/22/2019

10/10 would recommend

When my husband and I were planning our wedding, the most important thing to us was to book a great DJ that would keep everyone on the dance floor all night! Dave did an incredible job doing just that. The only complaint that we have received (numerous times) from our wedding was that any time someone wanted to take a break from dancing for a minute, they couldn't because every song kept getting better and better and no one wanted to miss dancing to it!

Dave played a vital role in making our day perfect! The dance floor was packed all night and he remained fun, energetic and cheerful throughout the whole night!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Heather · Married on 11/09/2019

Loved Schaffer Sound!

We had Tony from Schaffer sound for our wedding and he was amazing!!!
    He communicated everything with me from confirming names he had to announce to asking if i wanted peoples requests. Not to mention he played awesome music that me, my husband and all of our guests had an amazing time dancing to. The music was one of the most complimented part of the wedding from our guests!! Will definitely be recommending Schaffer sound!!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Kelsey · Married on 11/08/2019

Best night

We had Schaffer take care of our ceremony and reception music. We left alot of the music choices up to them the day of and our Dj Nick did not disappoint. The Dance floor was filled with our guests all night and everyone had a blast. We definitely recommend Schaffer and couldn't be happier with how the night went. Thank you Nick!

Sent on 01/05/2020

Jennifer · Married on 10/19/2019

Schaffer Sound DJs were the best

We loved our DJ from Schaffer Sound! We provided a list of do and do not plays, which he honored by still really keeping the vibe of our wedding light and fun! Our dance floor was barely empty the whole night and we have the DJ to thank!

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Adele

Adele LeBrun · Married on 09/27/2019

Could not be happier!

One of my bridesmaids used Schaffer Sound for their wedding a few years ago, so I knew they would do a fabulous job. And they STILL blew me away! Our DJ Keenan was AWESOME! He was so flexible, and made sure to run anything by me that came up. He kept everyone on the dance floor the entire time, I loved every second of it! I would recommend to anyone getting married!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Christina · Married on 07/20/2019

Couldn't be happier

Nick Vecchio is outstanding. He was such a pleasure to work with, flexible, and executed our vision perfectly - we had a very extensive no play list and also spent time thinking about what songs we definitely wanted. He listened to us and did the most exceptional job. We spoke on the phone a few days before to go over everything, and Chris reviewed the timeline as well with our planner. During the night he was a pleasure to work with, just checking in just a couple times, like at the beginning before we were announced to enter and toward the end to make sure we were hitting all the songs we wanted. We couldn't be happier. Our guests independently told me he was amazing. Nick is extremely talented and the vibe throughout the entire night was just perfect. THANK YOU!

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Annette

Annette Pase · Married on 07/12/2019

Great DJ! Very Detail Oriented!

My now husband and I won a contest for an all expenses paid wedding and Schaffer Sound was the DJ vendor that was offered to us. We won the contest on June 13th, 2019 and had to get married July 12th, 2019 according to the contest rules. I called Chris and he sent me an email with the link to fill out all our info as to what we wanted and everything went smoothly! Anytime I had a question, I'd call him and he'd help me right away. Everyone is extremely friendly and they listened to everything we wanted done. Our wedding was awesome and all our guests said it was one of the most fun weddings they've ever been too. Thanks Schaffer Sound for being such a big part in making our wedding the best day of our lives! Keep up the great work!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Jenn Curren · Married on 06/21/2019

Everything we wanted!

Choosing a DJ for our wedding was the most important decision we made and we were so happy with our partnership with Chris and Schaffer Sound. We wanted to have a fun wedding with music that appealed to the entire crowd and that is exactly what we got. The dance floor was full and everyone had an amazing time. Chris helped us keep to our timeline and made adjustments the day of as needed with new requested songs. Our day was perfect and I highly recommend Chris and team at Schaffer Sound for your wedding!

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/01/2019

Great Dj that kept the party going

We used Schaffer Sound as our DJ and lighting for our wedding one June 1st. They were extremely professional and quick to respond to all inquiries. Planning the event was easy with their online tool and prior to the wedding we spoke to make sure everything was perfect. The DJ, Bill, kept our party going and the dance floor was never empty. We highly recommend them for your DJ/lighting needs!!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Carrie Mcclosky · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely awesome!

We used Schaffer sound for our dj at our wedding on 6/1/19 and we wouldn’t of changed it at all. We had Scott as our DJ and he was wonderful. He was friendly and interacted with our guests. He took plenty of requests and tried to get in as many of our songs as possible. The planning process was also easy. I communicated with Chris who was very quick to respond, answered all questions I had and made sure I knew we were taken care of. They also have an online system to help set up your day which was awesome! We were able to go in and choose our stuff but if we changed our mind could go back in and change it up until 10 days before the wedding. Our guests and our venue even complimented on how awesome our dj was. Definitely recommend and will definitely use again !

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 05/26/2019

So happy we chose Schaffer sound as our DJ!

What a great choice for our wedding DJ! A special shout out to Keenan for making our day so special and seamless. He took care of everything we wanted and more. He communicated with us throughout the night so we knew where to be and what to do. Music was on point and exactly what we wanted. He made sure to get the guests on the dance floor and made the night with his energy and enthusiasm! Throughout the process, Schaffer sound was quick to respond and always answered the phone when I called with questions. They know what they are doing and I would recommend to anyone looking for a professional DJ!

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 05/25/2019

Phenomenal DJ & lighting options

Chris Romanelli from Schaffer Sound was an amazing DJ at our wedding!! He was easy to work with through the planning process & quickly answered any questions he had. We LOVED the gobo design which was displayed on the dance floor. Chris kept the dance floor packed all night! Guests at our wedding commented on what a great DJ we had. My husband & I highly recommend Schaffer Sound!!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 05/11/2019

Book Nick Vecchio!

When we started planning our wedding, there was only one person we wanted for our DJ - Nick Vecchio. We contacted Schaffer Sound to make sure that we could get him for our big day. After booking, we were supplied with various amounts of material to help plan our reception! Using their online tool was probably my favorite part of the process; It made it unbelievably easy to let him know exactly what we wanted. And I have to say, Nick so delivered. He took our vision and made it come to life! He was fantastic with our audience and even made sure to come and grab us away from mingling so we could have some time to ourselves. We also purchased the uplighting from Schaffer Sound, which turned out beautifully!! We absolutely loved everything that Nick did for our wedding day, and I would highly recommend him to any couple!!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Patty Eizzo Marquet · Married on 04/13/2019

DJ Scott kept the wedding moving from start to finish!

We hired Shaffer Sounds for our daughter’s wedding and could not have been happier. The music had everyone up and dancing the whole night and the special dances were exactly when planned. We had access to an online portal to plan the layout and timeline for the music from the cocktail hour to the last dance. Would definitely recommend Schaffer sounds to others!

Sent on 04/28/2019

ERICA · Married on 12/29/2018

So much fun!

We had Dj Romeo and he killed it with the music! People were dancing all night and that’s exactly what we wanted. They did our dance floor lifting and their prices were great! We highly recommend them!!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Kate O'donnel · Married on 11/24/2018

Party from start to finish!

Schaffer Sounds made my wedding day dreams a reality. The dance floor was packed the second it opened up after dinner. Dave kept the music transitioning between oldies, today's hits, and my preferred songs so seamlessly. Dave managed everyone in the bridal parties expectations on what to expect and the timeline of things. Everyone had an absolute blast and I cannot thank Dave and Schaffer sounds enough for making that possible. He even saved the day with some band-aids when I got a piece of glass in my foot. THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Schaffer Sound Disc Jockeys's reply:

Katie, thank you for the review. I had a blast working with you, your family and friends. It was definitely a crowd that came ready to party. I wish you and Pat the best of luck in the years to come.

Christine · Married on 11/09/2018

Best Wedding DJ!

We hired Schaffer Sound for our wedding and had the most fantastic time! The DJ also was so helpful in keeping us on track and coordinating events that night. I can’t tell you how many comments we received on our wedding being so fun! We received so many compliments on the music. Many friends said it was the most fun they ever had at a wedding due to the DJ! I very highly recommend hiring Schaffer Sound for your wedding DJ!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Angeline

Angeline · Married on 11/03/2018

Best dj- nick!

We used Schaffer Sound for our Winter Wonderland Wedding December 2018. We cannot express how much we loved working with Schaffer Sound. They made the whole day seamless. Nick was absolutely amazing---I am from a very large family with many weddings and guests have been raving about our DJ and how awesome he was. We were married on-site so Schaffer Sound provided the music for our ceremony, our cocktail hour and our reception. We had an absolutely amazing time.
    If you are still trying to figure out what DJ to go with. I would highly recommend using Schaffer Sound and try to request Nick.

Thank you!!
    Angeline & John Bassler

Sent on 12/07/2018

Laura · Married on 10/27/2018

So happy we went with them!

Danny did a fantastic job at our wedding!! He played all of the songs we requested and had people up on the dance floor all night. We really appreciated that he checked in with us periodically to make sure we were happy with how things were going. We were so pleased with everything he did!! Chris was also great to work with leading up to the event and answered all of our questions easily and offered his suggestions. Very happy with this company!

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • Bill

Bill Cozza · Married on 10/13/2018

Made the night, and the theme, a hit.

Schaffer gave us exactly the wedding we were looking for. Keenan DJ’d our wedding in October and he was absolutely the perfect person for it. Before the day, though we’d worked with Chris, who throughout the entire process was helpful and informative. He made it very easy to do business with them and was incredibly accommodating to us. We used uplighting for the reception room as well, and Chris was helpful in helping us find the right color to suit our theme and the space. Our wedding was Halloween-themed, so we wanted to do something a little different. But what we wanted took the right person, someone who really *got* it. We wanted our reception to be a blend of tradition and Halloween: our cocktail hour was the typical crooners, while at dinner we wanted to have horror movie scores (more reserved ones, not like the shrilly music from Psycho or anything), then for the dancing, blend normal dance music with the Halloween tunes. Chris heard us out and immediately told us, “You’re getting Keenan. He’s perfect for you.” The day came, and let me tell you Keenan was perfect for us. He got it exactly. And he made it all so much fun. And you could tell he was having fun with it himself, which also really helped. From the boring things like the cake cutting to the actual dancing, he nailed it. He kept people on the dance floor all night, and he played every song we wanted; if there was a song he couldn’t find or wasn’t sure about, he came to us before skipping over it. He regularly checked in with us throughout the night, he interacted with our guests, his charisma had people laughing and loving it. We were worried that people would be a little put off by our unusual idea, but everyone seemed to have a really great time. Keenan has gotten so many compliments from our families and friends. Everything went exactly how we imagined it, and so much of that credit goes to the service we got from Schaffer. And all that came with what we considered to be a more than reasonable rate. We got more for our money than we feel we might’ve with another company. We would recommend them a thousand times over.

Sent on 01/17/2019

Amanda · Married on 09/15/2018

Great Experience!

I had some trouble finding a DJ at first and was getting frustrated when one of my coworkers finally suggested Schaffer Sound and I am so happy they did. The process from beginning to end was easy between a couple calls and emails and they were extremely responsive through and through. They definitely took into account my play and do not play list. The music they played kept everyone up on the dance floor until the end of the night!

Sent on 11/08/2018
  • Regina

Regina Burns · Married on 09/15/2018

Awesome dj

I knew before I had even got engaged that I was going to hire Schaffer Sound for our wedding. I have known Dave Schaffer for quite some time and have heard him DJ at many events at Springfield Country Club as well as family weddings! He is personable, professional, and down to earth. He knows exactly what to play and when to play it. He knows how to get the party started! We told him that we wanted everyone up and dancing all night long and that is exactly what he did. He played music for all age groups and made sure that my husband and I heard the songs that we had requested. It’s safe to say that everyone at the wedding had a great time! Schaffer Sound truly made our wedding reception very memorable and we highly recommend them. They are the BEST!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Sarah · Married on 08/25/2018

These guys truly know what they're doing. We sent them a few songs and they got the vibe of our event and had people dancing all night!

Sent on 09/06/2018