Schaffer Sound Disc Jockeys Reviews

Schaffer Sound Disc Jockeys 3
Schaffer Sound Disc Jockeys 4
Schaffer Sound Disc Jockeys 5

Kate O'donnel · Married on 11/24/2018

Party from start to finish!

Schaffer Sounds made my wedding day dreams a reality. The dance floor was packed the second it opened up after dinner. Dave kept the music transitioning between oldies, today's hits, and my preferred songs so seamlessly. Dave managed everyone in the bridal parties expectations on what to expect and the timeline of things. Everyone had an absolute blast and I cannot thank Dave and Schaffer sounds enough for making that possible. He even saved the day with some band-aids when I got a piece of glass in my foot. THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Schaffer Sound Disc Jockeys's reply:

Katie, thank you for the review. I had a blast working with you, your family and friends. It was definitely a crowd that came ready to party. I wish you and Pat the best of luck in the years to come.

Christine · Married on 11/09/2018

Best Wedding DJ!

We hired Schaffer Sound for our wedding and had the most fantastic time! The DJ also was so helpful in keeping us on track and coordinating events that night. I can’t tell you how many comments we received on our wedding being so fun! We received so many compliments on the music. Many friends said it was the most fun they ever had at a wedding due to the DJ! I very highly recommend hiring Schaffer Sound for your wedding DJ!

• Angeline

Angeline · Married on 11/03/2018

Best dj- nick!

We used Schaffer Sound for our Winter Wonderland Wedding December 2018. We cannot express how much we loved working with Schaffer Sound. They made the whole day seamless. Nick was absolutely amazing---I am from a very large family with many weddings and guests have been raving about our DJ and how awesome he was. We were married on-site so Schaffer Sound provided the music for our ceremony, our cocktail hour and our reception. We had an absolutely amazing time.
    If you are still trying to figure out what DJ to go with. I would highly recommend using Schaffer Sound and try to request Nick.

Thank you!!
    Angeline & John Bassler

Laura · Married on 10/27/2018

So happy we went with them!

Danny did a fantastic job at our wedding!! He played all of the songs we requested and had people up on the dance floor all night. We really appreciated that he checked in with us periodically to make sure we were happy with how things were going. We were so pleased with everything he did!! Chris was also great to work with leading up to the event and answered all of our questions easily and offered his suggestions. Very happy with this company!

Amanda · Married on 09/15/2018

Great Experience!

I had some trouble finding a DJ at first and was getting frustrated when one of my coworkers finally suggested Schaffer Sound and I am so happy they did. The process from beginning to end was easy between a couple calls and emails and they were extremely responsive through and through. They definitely took into account my play and do not play list. The music they played kept everyone up on the dance floor until the end of the night!

• Regina

Regina Burns · Married on 09/15/2018

Awesome dj

I knew before I had even got engaged that I was going to hire Schaffer Sound for our wedding. I have known Dave Schaffer for quite some time and have heard him DJ at many events at Springfield Country Club as well as family weddings! He is personable, professional, and down to earth. He knows exactly what to play and when to play it. He knows how to get the party started! We told him that we wanted everyone up and dancing all night long and that is exactly what he did. He played music for all age groups and made sure that my husband and I heard the songs that we had requested. It’s safe to say that everyone at the wedding had a great time! Schaffer Sound truly made our wedding reception very memorable and we highly recommend them. They are the BEST!

Sarah · Married on 08/25/2018

These guys truly know what they're doing. We sent them a few songs and they got the vibe of our event and had people dancing all night!

Natalie · Married on 07/28/2018

We hired Schaffer Sound for our wedding at the Hotel du Pont this past July, and our DJ was awesome!! When we first met with Chris, he was very accommodating and had an assuring personality- we could tell right away that he was a professional who knew what he was doing and he really put us at ease.
    At our wedding, Chris did an even better job than we had imagined! Our friends had so much fun, and Chris read the crowd with great skill. We had a wide age range in the guests, but Chris was able to get everyone dancing! He did an amazing job of playing all of our requests and coming up with other great additions to make the night truly fun and memorable.
    Not only did Chris play great songs, but he really helped the reception flow perfectly- many guests complimented us on how smoothly our night went, and it's thanks to the experienced and talented professionals like Chris and our other amazing vendors for being such great communicators and organizers! Thanks so much to Chris and Schaffer Sounds for helping to make our wedding so fantastic!!!

Samantha · Married on 07/21/2018

We had a great experience with Dave at our wedding. Played music for all age groups throughout the entire night, with the dance floor full the entire time. He made sure that we as the bride and groom heard all the songs that we wanted to that night, going out of his way to find us before the night was over to check in. Very professional, great experience overall, and tons of positive feedback from all of our guests about how great the music was. Highly recommend!

Katie · Married on 07/14/2018

I had a DJ for my wedding name Bill he was absolutely amazing I could not have been more happier than I was with him! He was by far the best and definitely made our wedding so special we got so many compliments about him! We had a few kids there and he was great with them and they were asking him questions about what he was doing and he talked to them and explained things to them they had a ball with him!! Also, I had a problem with one of my quest and he completely took care of the issue for me! He was the absolute best!!!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Schaffer Sound Disc Jockeys's reply:

Katie, thank you for the kind words. I will make sure that I pass this on to Bill. He takes great pride in what he does, I am glad to see it is recognized. Congratulations again and thank you for using Schaffer Sound Productions. Dave Schaffer.

Allison · Married on 07/07/2018

Keenan's excellent service for our wedding reception turned our celebration into a real blast. His excellent playlist and mixing of songs really turned our reception into a great party for people to enjoy themselves and celebrate our wedding. The dance floor was always packed with people, which is the best sign of any wedding DJ. We highly recommend Schaffer Sound for any of your events.

Stephany · Married on 06/29/2018

We used Schaffer Sound Disc Jockeys for our wedding on June 29, 2018. We had Dave and he was awesome! Since my ceremony and reception were at the same location he was in charge of the music for both parts and I could not be happier! We were so impressed! We wanted everyone out on the dance floor and Dave had them out there all night. We had 10 bridesmaids and groomsmen and everyone had their own entrance song for the reception, each song went off without any hiccups. I would recommend using Schaffer Sound for your wedding, we could not be happier with the service that we got! Thank you so much Dave!! -Steph & Doug

Brett · Married on 06/16/2018

We used Chris Romanelli from Schaffer Sounds. He was AWESOME. Kept the party going from the minute we stepped in the room. He listened to exactly what we wanted and added his own expertise. Numerous people came up and mentioned how much they loved the music at our wedding

Stacey · Married on 06/02/2018

We hired Schaffer Sound for our wedding ceremony and reception after they were recommended highly by family & friends as well as our venue, Manayunk Brewing Company. A few weeks before the wedding, we filled out a sheet with all of our must-plays, wedding party information for announcements, and styles of music that we wanted played during cocktail hour/dinner. We had Tony as our DJ for the wedding and he did an amazing job! For the ceremony, they were able to play a version of a song that only existed on YouTube and the sound quality was great (we had been worried about this). All of the songs/bands that we requested were played during the dinner and reception which was great! It truly was so fun to be at dinner with all of our friends and family with our favorite songs playing in the background. I will also say that Tony chose some great songs to play, guests of all ages were dancing from the very start of the reception to the end! We heard so many comments from our guests about how great the music was and how they danced more during our wedding than any other wedding before (myself included!). We are so happy we chose Shaffer Sound for our wedding and would recommend them to everyone.

Anna Marie · Married on 05/05/2018

We got married on 5/5/18 and had Chris Romanelli from Schaffer Sound DJ our ceremony and reception for us. He was amazing. Everyone was on the dancefloor the whole night that we ended up extending our reception an extra 30 mins to keep the party going. We filled out the Schaffer form and included a few must plays, but other than that, Chris really played music that the crowd was into. I actually had multiple people come up to me during the reception to compliment the playlist!
    We got married on Derby Day and wanted to show the Kentucky Derby. Chris was able to show the Derby on a projector and guided us on how to arrange our first dance, etc around the Derby, which was super helpful.
    Also- price was reasonable and I would highly recommend to any brides out there!!

Michael · Married on 04/14/2018

Keenan did an outstanding job, we have been to Numerous weddings and events with other DJ companies, and they were just flat out boring, the dance floor was barely used (except for the no brainer dance songs that bring people out for a couple minutes). Being in the catering business myself, I also see it from that prospective many times as well! On the same note, I have seen Shaffer Sound and you can tell there is just something different about your company that makes the environment fun! This is why I Suggested to my now wife, we have to use your company from the very start of the planning process!

Our biggest request from our DJ was; we want people to stay on the dance floor and have fun, with a good mix of slow and fast songs from the 60's until now, and remember the fun they had. Keenan did just that! He was a KEY part in making our day Perfect! I sensed he was having just as much fun playing the music as we did listening to it! In my opinion, that's how someone knows they are doing a excellent job. the dance floor was packed all night!

Marley · Married on 04/07/2018

Schaffer Sound Productions came highly recommended by our venue (Manayunk Brewery) and we appreciated that they were very familiar with the layout and acoustic characteristics of the unique industrial space. Chris Romanelli is a great DJ -- he took the time to meet with us and discuss our timeline, first dance song, ceremony music and audio needs, must play songs, etc. He played a great mix of everything we wanted, choosing the appropriate times for each song. He also was very professional as the MC of the wedding. All of our guests (ages 2-90) had a fabulous time.

Luisa · Married on 03/31/2018

Chris was the DJ for our wedding on 03/31/2018 and what a great experience it was! From start to finish, Chris was a pleasure to work with. He was responsive and flexible with us during the entire planning process, and he was fantastic the night of!

Nicole · Married on 03/16/2018

We used Schaffer Sound for our wedding and it was perfect!! Dave was excellent! He played all the songs that were on our must play list as well as adding a few that my husband loooved (Eagles Fight Song)! They really listen to what you want for your own day, and accommodate accordingly! He was interactive, really made the night enjoyable and had people dancing all night!!

Rebecca · Married on 02/03/2018

Dave was great at the wedding. The music was exactly what we asked for
    Everyone was dancing. The uplighting added an awesome touch to the decor. Highly recommend !

Jillian · Married on 02/03/2018

Schaffer Sound did a great job at our wedding! I didn't leave the dace floor the entire night!

Amanda · Married on 12/08/2017

Schaffer Sounds was our DJ for our wedding on 12/8/17. We initially worked with Chris to fill out all of the paperwork. Any email was responded very quickly and he was great to work with! Dave was our DJ for the reception. There were some last minute changes the night of the wedding, and he made sure everything ran very smoothly! He knew exactly what songs to play to keep our guests on the dance floor all night! I HIGHLY recommend Schaffer Sounds! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Schaffer Sound Disc Jockeys's reply:

Amanda, Thank you for the positive review. I had a blast working with you and your family and friends. It was a great group. I saw the pictures from the sparkler send off and they looked awesome. Glad I could be a part of your wedding day.

Erin · Married on 11/23/2017

Schaeffer Sound was so great to work with for our 7/14/17 wedding. Professional, responsive, and very accommodating to special requests. They had all the songs we requested and our DJ was excellent! We had a very lively group and he kept us dancing and happy all night.

Ami · Married on 11/17/2017

We had Dave as our DJ for our wedding and he was perfect. My husband's brother used them over 10 years ago for their wedding and they couldn't have been happier.
    I left most of the song planning to my husband for our wedding and it definitely gave me some anxiety. We spoke with Chris when it came to the paperwork and planning. He was very responsive and helpful.
    I loved the music all night long. Dave completely understood the crowd. We are 40 so our crowd was a little bit older and he had a great playlist. Apparently a few requests came in that didn't mesh with the vibe and Dave didn't play it. I have no issues with that. If you have a full dance floor don't mess with it. 5 stars all around it's no wonder they have been in business since the 70's.

Schaffer Sound Disc Jockeys 6
    Schaffer Sound Disc Jockeys 7
    Schaffer Sound Disc Jockeys 8
    Schaffer Sound Disc Jockeys 9

Jackie · Married on 11/11/2017

Our DJ was amazing! We danced the night away!