353 Reviews for Schaffer Sound Disc Jockeys

Karaoke (1)
Flat Screen (1)
Projector (1)
353 Schaffer Sound Disc Jockeys Reviews

Keenan did an outstanding job, we have been to Numerous weddings and events with other DJ companies, and they were just flat out boring, the dance floor was barely used (except for the no brainer dance songs that bring people out for a couple minutes). Being in the catering business myself, I also see it from that prospective many times as well! On the same note, I have seen Shaffer Sound and you can tell there is just something different about your company that makes the environment fun! This is why I Suggested to my now wife, we have to use your company from the very start of the planning process!

Our biggest request from our DJ was; we want people to stay on the dance floor and have fun, with a good mix of slow and fast songs from the 60's until now, and remember the fun they had. Keenan did just that! He was a KEY part in making our day Perfect! I sensed he was having just as much fun playing the music as we did listening to it! In my opinion, that's how someone knows they are doing a excellent job. the dance floor was packed all night!

Profile Picture Michael, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Chris was the DJ for our wedding on 03/31/2018 and what a great experience it was! From start to finish, Chris was a pleasure to work with. He was responsive and flexible with us during the entire planning process, and he was fantastic the night of!

Profile Picture Luisa, 3/31/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dave was great at the wedding. The music was exactly what we asked for
Everyone was dancing. The uplighting added an awesome touch to the decor. Highly recommend !

Profile Picture Rebecca , 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Schaffer Sound did a great job at our wedding! I didn't leave the dace floor the entire night!

Profile Picture Jillian, 2/3/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Schaffer Sounds was our DJ for our wedding on 12/8/17. We initially worked with Chris to fill out all of the paperwork. Any email was responded very quickly and he was great to work with! Dave was our DJ for the reception. There were some last minute changes the night of the wedding, and he made sure everything ran very smoothly! He knew exactly what songs to play to keep our guests on the dance floor all night! I HIGHLY recommend Schaffer Sounds! You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/8/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Schaeffer Sound was so great to work with for our 7/14/17 wedding. Professional, responsive, and very accommodating to special requests. They had all the songs we requested and our DJ was excellent! We had a very lively group and he kept us dancing and happy all night.

Profile Picture Erin, 11/23/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance

We had Dave as our DJ for our wedding and he was perfect. My husband's brother used them over 10 years ago for their wedding and they couldn't have been happier.
I left most of the song planning to my husband for our wedding and it definitely gave me some anxiety. We spoke with Chris when it came to the paperwork and planning. He was very responsive and helpful.
I loved the music all night long. Dave completely understood the crowd. We are 40 so our crowd was a little bit older and he had a great playlist. Apparently a few requests came in that didn't mesh with the vibe and Dave didn't play it. I have no issues with that. If you have a full dance floor don't mess with it. 5 stars all around it's no wonder they have been in business since the 70's.

Profile Picture Ami, 11/17/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance

Our DJ was amazing! We danced the night away!

Profile Picture Jackie , 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Chris Romanelli was our DJ and I cannot thank him enough for his part in our wedding. He was great in the planning process, in keeping the night on track through the various parts and he kept our guests dancing till the end. We had amazing guests, but he lit the fuse on the rocket. Lighting was great. We went all out fpr everything but the monogram light. They provided the sound for the ceremony and everyone could hear. Perfect job.

Profile Picture John Paul, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We were extremely happy with the service provided by Schaffer Sound Disc Jockeys. They made the process so easy. They were friendly and knowledgeable - and talented! Our DJ, Dave, got the crowd involved and helped make things flow smoothly throughout the night. We had our wedding reception at the Manayunk Brewery - he coordinated all details directly with the venue to make things easier for me. We utilized the DJ services for 5 hours and gave a much deserved cash tip at the end of the evening. They are affordable as well. Thanks for a great time!

Profile Picture Kim, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List

I worked with Chris Romanelli of Schaffer Sound and he was fantastic! Chris was responsive to my emails, answered my questions and concerns and offered very good advice when deciding on songs to play for the ceremony and events during the wedding (cake cutting, etc). During our first meeting a few weeks before the big day, he was very professional and listened to everything we wanted to do (AKA dance the night away) - and he delivered! My guests never left the dance floor and everyone raved at the great song selection. I highly recommend Chris and the team at Schaffer Sound - it was a great price for hours of entertainment and memories that I will never forget. Thank you!

Profile Picture Krysten, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List

AMAZING DJ! All of our guests loved the DJ (Chris)--he did a great job of playing everything we asked and keeping everyone on the dance floor.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/2/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Sound/PA System

Chris was awesome! He was very patient and listened to the crowds requests!

Profile Picture Kristy, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List

I did a lot of research on DJs in the area and am so happy that we went with Schaffer Sound. We had a wonderful experience for our August 2017 wedding. We never met in person with them but diligently filled out the questionnaire. Chris was easy to work with and took the time to go over exactly what we were looking for. Dave was as good as advertised. He kept the dance floor packed the entire evening. He made sure to check in with me throughout the night and play songs that were important to us. He worked extremely well with the country club and kept guests informed of the Photo Booth, cake cutting etc. Our uplighting was absolutely beautiful and so was the Gobo. It added something special to the ballroom. My guests are still talking about how awesome Dave was. I highly recommend Schaffer Sound! THANK YOU!!

Profile Picture Kristin, 8/12/17, 11 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Schaffer Sound is wonderful! They personalized our wedding day so that it was exactly how we wanted. They checked in with us throughout the night to make sure everything was going as planned. They are perfect for any wedding or event ! Easy to talk to and very professional.

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Our DJ had everyone up and dancing the whole night, which was exactly what we were looking for! We are still getting compliments about how great the DJ was.

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/21/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, Sound/PA System

I can't even begin to put into words how fantastic these guys are! We had been to a few weddings where Schaffer Sound was the DJ and they did not disappoint so it was an obvious choice for my fiancé and I. We were lucky enough to have Chris Romanelli for our wedding in June and he was FANTASTIC! Not only was he extremely responsive throughout the entire wedding planning process, but he offered up helpful suggestions and tips which really made our day perfect. He knew exactly what our guests wanted to hear and he kept the dance floor PACKED the entire night (which was one thing I really wanted for our wedding). I was a sweaty mess by the end of our reception, but it was so worth it! Chris is personable, professional and really knows how to gauge a crowd. I'm still receiving compliments on the music even months later... thank you, Chris and Schaffer Sound! You guys are amazing!!!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/3/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List

We were so happy to have chosen Schaffer Sound for our wedding. From day 1, Chris was a pleasure to work with. He did a great job interpreting our tastes and tailoring the music to our guests. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Katharine, 6/2/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance

Schaffer sound did an amazing job on our wedding day! A huge shout out to Chris for being our amazing disc jockey, as well as coordinating all of our uplighting! We sent him an excel sheet of songs 1 month out and he played our mix of songs perfectly all night! He gave great suggestions for every part of the night! All of our guests are raving that the music was fabulous! If you want a company who is confident in themselves, choose Schaffer! It will be a perfect night!

Profile Picture Maria, 5/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We had DJ Romeo (Nick) at our May 2017 wedding. He was able to provide microphones and music for the ceremony, as well as music for the cocktail hour and reception (three different outdoor areas). He played a great mix of songs, and had EVERYONE on the dance floor. He was engaging and got the crowd excited, without being cheesy or annoying. I received many, many comments about how great he/the music was from my guests, and we couldn't have been happier. He was very communicative, kind, and helpful throughout the night. He checked in several times to make sure that we were happy with how things were going. I would recommend Schaffer Sound, and DJ Romeo in particular, without a doubt. Absolutely professional, fun, and worth every penny.

Profile Picture Kendra, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List

We are so happy that we found Schaffer Sound! Our dj Chris is amazing! Kept our guests dancing all night long, everyone commented on what a great time they had. He personally made sure that everything my husband and I wanted was played, accommodated last minute requests and guest requests, and even picked up on details that we forgot to include! 10 stars to Chris and SSDJ!!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Chris Romanelli with Schaffer Sound did an amazing job at your wedding in 3/25/17. He melded both mine and my husbands music selections beautifully. We had a few guests come up and tell us that the dinner music was some of the best they had heard---this made me happy because I hate when dinner music is brutal. The minute the dance music started people were up and dancing and did not stop until the reception wa over---and even then people were begging for more music. Chris was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was professional, responded quickly and reviews our music selections a few days before the wedding. He came right up to us as soon as we came in for the cocktail hour and let us know when everything would start. We were thrilled with the job he did and he comes highly recommended. My guests loved him and we are a group who really likes to party. Thanks for making our reception even better, Chris---The Sands

Profile Picture Megan, 3/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I had my heart set on a DJ who was booked so he recommended Schaffer. At first I was hesitant because you can't preview a DJ! But after having a meeting at their office (which is so nice!) I decided they are the perfect fit. They are reasonably priced and very responsive to emails/phone calls. Our wedding DJ was Chris and he was great! We met with him twice in person before the wedding and spoke on the phone several times. My husband and I weren't overly concerned with the music because we just listen to whatever is on the radio so we trusted Chris to make good selections. Chris had everyone having fun and dancing which is exactly what we wanted. He worked with me and my husband so well - he was perfect. I highly recommend Schaffer.

Profile Picture Nicole, 3/24/17, 14 Reviews
Category: DJ

Schaffer sound is a MUST for your wedding!!! Kevin was our DJ, and he did exactly what I was asking for. Everyone was out of their seats dancing and having a great time.
I was nervous because you book with Schaffer sound not knowing who your DJ is until your wedding day. Both of my sisters used this company so I knew I trusted them, but it's still a scary concept of the unknown. They pair you to a DJ that best fits your music choices. Kevin asked the appropriate questions, and took care of everything. I could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding day. Dreams came true when I saw all my guests truly enjoying themselves.

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 12/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I used Schaffer Sound for our wedding. We had Chris Romanelli as our DJ and he did an excellent job. He kept everyone on the dance floor and gave us exactly what we wanted. The dance floor was packed the entire night. Chris was very professional and really catered to my husband and I. I really appreciated that he consulted with us if there were particular requests from guests, etc. We've heard nothing but good things from our guests. Would recommend Schaffer Sound to anyone!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/3/16, 1 Review