Schaffer Sound Disc Jockeys Reviews

404 Reviews for Schaffer Sound Disc Jockeys

• Kristyn

Kristyn Z. · Married on 05/15/2021

So amazing!!!

Everyone at The Schaffer team is so amazing!!! Everything was so perfect, Down to how organized they are, the communication, and energy during the wedding. They truly made our day so special. I cannot recommend Schaffer enough!

Sent on 05/19/2021
  • Beth

Beth S. · Married on 05/01/2021

Wedding dj

We used Schaffer sounds for our wedding and all I can say is what a blast! Our guests were on the dance floor from the moment dinner ended until the end of the night. So much fun! Thank you for an awesome night! Beth S

Sent on 05/04/2021

Claudia B. · Married on 03/20/2021

Everything went perfectly and we had the time of our lives!

Schaffer Sound was recommended to me by my cousin who got married and had them as well. For one thing, I was surprised and completely happy with how affordable they are, and another is how easy they are to work with. Planning a wedding is hard, and during covid it was even harder, and I felt no stress and knew that Chris had it all handled. My biggest fear was cutting down my guest list and people not wanting to dance. Chris made sure they did! Everyone has told me the music was great and that they had the best time! Chris was especially great in reading the room and seeing what music everyone was enjoying the most and kept it going! Thank you Chris and thank you Schaffer!!

Sent on 04/12/2021

Carol · Married on 03/05/2021

We Danced All Night!!

Schaffer Sound DJs provided the Disc Jockey for my daughters wedding. The DJ was excellent! From the introductions to the last dance we had such an amazing night. The dance floor was crowded all night! We have already recommended Schaffer Sound DJs to friends of the family! Thank you again!

Sent on 04/06/2021

Schaffer Sound Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you Carol. Your daughter's wedding was a blast and your dance moves were the life of the party
  • Kari

Kari R. · Married on 11/18/2020

You will not regret your decision on choosing the company as your DJ

Chris, our DJ was amazing for our wedding day! Schaffer Sound Disc Jockey was extremely accommodating when it came to the pandemic. Chris helped us make our wedding feel even more special by allowing last-minute changes and getting the entire party on the dance floor. You will not regret your decision on choosing the company as your DJ! Thanks again, Chris!!

Sent on 02/14/2021

Schaffer Sound Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you Kari!! What a great fun crowd you had too! Thank you for the kind words. We truly loved being part of your special day!
    Chris
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 10/11/2020

Amazing DJ!

I cannot recommend Schaffer Sounds enough!! They were amazing to work with. We were on the dance floor all night! Our guests keep telling us that they had so much fun at our wedding and the DJ was definitely a huge part of that!

Sent on 10/22/2020
  • Talia

Talia · Married on 10/10/2020

We were on the dance floor all night

Nick was amazing! Everything was perfect about our wedding! We were all on the dance floor all night at Penn Oaks. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 10/15/2020

Betsy · Married on 09/19/2020

Amazing and caring

DJ Romeo was amazing to work with! He really listened to what we wanted, as well as what we did not want. I had a long list of do not plays, and I am happy to report he did not play them. I had a non traditional wedding and he did not skip a beat navigating my needs, helping to define moments and choosing personalized dance songs. He started prior to my guests arrival to really set the mood, coordinated with the violinist to enhance her performance during the ceremony, and was on top of every transition between phases of the wedding (ceremony, cocktail hour, reception) and changed the vibe of the music to match with the event. He checked in with me through the planning process, was beyond helpful during our final meeting, and through the wedding day. My guests LOVED him, while many things were unpredictable in 2020 he was above and beyond what I could’ve hoped for, truly individualized my experience and made me feel cared about during the entire process!

Sent on 01/14/2021
  • Laura

Rob F. · Married on 09/03/2020

Awesome experience - book them!

We had such a great experience with Chris Romanelli! He was a perfect DJ - guided us through the process while still staying low key and ensuring we felt like it was a personalized experience. All our guests said the song choices were awesome, and Chris served as a great emcee for the evening as well. Nothing but good things to say about their service and professionalism - thank you!

Sent on 10/02/2020
  • Gianna

Gianna · Married on 07/31/2020

Dave was amazing!

We had Dave as our DJ and he was awesome! Played all our songs we requested on our form along with his choices mixed in. All the music flowed. I hate when I got to a wedding and a 70’s song will be playing and then jumps into a newer song from today. Just doesn’t flow to me, but with Dave I didn’t have to worry. He’s a professional at his craft and knew how to flow the music. Everyone was on the dance floor all night including me and my husband. We have a difficult last name to pronounce, but Dave got it right along with everyone else announced in our bridal party. Schaffer sound is very professional and flexible especially with us having to reschedule our wedding due to covid-19. I can’t say enough good things I highly recommend Schaffer Sound! Thank you Dave!

Sent on 08/27/2020
  • Dana

Dana B. · Married on 03/06/2020

Professional DJ who keeps the dance floor going

Schaffer Sound came as a preferred vendor for my venue, but I would have hired them anyway. They did my brother’s wedding years ago and didn’t disappoint now! They provide quality service at a reasonable price and are very flexible, professional, and detailed! They provided music not just for my reception, but for my ceremony too and even played my request for the first song of the evening. My dance floor wasn’t empty one minute of the evening! When my bustle came undone, Dave saw what was happening and handed a safety pin to my bridesmaid. Finally, while they are experts at what they do, they also give you tons of input with their song planner so you can feel confident about what will and will not be played.

Sent on 06/27/2020
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 11/22/2019

10/10 would recommend

When my husband and I were planning our wedding, the most important thing to us was to book a great DJ that would keep everyone on the dance floor all night! Dave did an incredible job doing just that. The only complaint that we have received (numerous times) from our wedding was that any time someone wanted to take a break from dancing for a minute, they couldn't because every song kept getting better and better and no one wanted to miss dancing to it!

Dave played a vital role in making our day perfect! The dance floor was packed all night and he remained fun, energetic and cheerful throughout the whole night!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Heather · Married on 11/09/2019

Loved Schaffer Sound!

We had Tony from Schaffer sound for our wedding and he was amazing!!!
    He communicated everything with me from confirming names he had to announce to asking if i wanted peoples requests. Not to mention he played awesome music that me, my husband and all of our guests had an amazing time dancing to. The music was one of the most complimented part of the wedding from our guests!! Will definitely be recommending Schaffer sound!!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Kelsey · Married on 11/08/2019

Best night

We had Schaffer take care of our ceremony and reception music. We left alot of the music choices up to them the day of and our Dj Nick did not disappoint. The Dance floor was filled with our guests all night and everyone had a blast. We definitely recommend Schaffer and couldn't be happier with how the night went. Thank you Nick!

Sent on 01/05/2020

Jennifer · Married on 10/19/2019

Schaffer Sound DJs were the best

We loved our DJ from Schaffer Sound! We provided a list of do and do not plays, which he honored by still really keeping the vibe of our wedding light and fun! Our dance floor was barely empty the whole night and we have the DJ to thank!

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Adele

Adele L. · Married on 09/27/2019

Could not be happier!

One of my bridesmaids used Schaffer Sound for their wedding a few years ago, so I knew they would do a fabulous job. And they STILL blew me away! Our DJ Keenan was AWESOME! He was so flexible, and made sure to run anything by me that came up. He kept everyone on the dance floor the entire time, I loved every second of it! I would recommend to anyone getting married!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Christina · Married on 07/20/2019

Couldn't be happier

Nick Vecchio is outstanding. He was such a pleasure to work with, flexible, and executed our vision perfectly - we had a very extensive no play list and also spent time thinking about what songs we definitely wanted. He listened to us and did the most exceptional job. We spoke on the phone a few days before to go over everything, and Chris reviewed the timeline as well with our planner. During the night he was a pleasure to work with, just checking in just a couple times, like at the beginning before we were announced to enter and toward the end to make sure we were hitting all the songs we wanted. We couldn't be happier. Our guests independently told me he was amazing. Nick is extremely talented and the vibe throughout the entire night was just perfect. THANK YOU!

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Annette

Annette P. · Married on 07/12/2019

Great DJ! Very Detail Oriented!

My now husband and I won a contest for an all expenses paid wedding and Schaffer Sound was the DJ vendor that was offered to us. We won the contest on June 13th, 2019 and had to get married July 12th, 2019 according to the contest rules. I called Chris and he sent me an email with the link to fill out all our info as to what we wanted and everything went smoothly! Anytime I had a question, I'd call him and he'd help me right away. Everyone is extremely friendly and they listened to everything we wanted done. Our wedding was awesome and all our guests said it was one of the most fun weddings they've ever been too. Thanks Schaffer Sound for being such a big part in making our wedding the best day of our lives! Keep up the great work!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Jenn C. · Married on 06/21/2019

Everything we wanted!

Choosing a DJ for our wedding was the most important decision we made and we were so happy with our partnership with Chris and Schaffer Sound. We wanted to have a fun wedding with music that appealed to the entire crowd and that is exactly what we got. The dance floor was full and everyone had an amazing time. Chris helped us keep to our timeline and made adjustments the day of as needed with new requested songs. Our day was perfect and I highly recommend Chris and team at Schaffer Sound for your wedding!

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/01/2019

Great Dj that kept the party going

We used Schaffer Sound as our DJ and lighting for our wedding one June 1st. They were extremely professional and quick to respond to all inquiries. Planning the event was easy with their online tool and prior to the wedding we spoke to make sure everything was perfect. The DJ, Bill, kept our party going and the dance floor was never empty. We highly recommend them for your DJ/lighting needs!!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Carrie M. · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely awesome!

We used Schaffer sound for our dj at our wedding on 6/1/19 and we wouldn’t of changed it at all. We had Scott as our DJ and he was wonderful. He was friendly and interacted with our guests. He took plenty of requests and tried to get in as many of our songs as possible. The planning process was also easy. I communicated with Chris who was very quick to respond, answered all questions I had and made sure I knew we were taken care of. They also have an online system to help set up your day which was awesome! We were able to go in and choose our stuff but if we changed our mind could go back in and change it up until 10 days before the wedding. Our guests and our venue even complimented on how awesome our dj was. Definitely recommend and will definitely use again !

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 05/26/2019

So happy we chose Schaffer sound as our DJ!

What a great choice for our wedding DJ! A special shout out to Keenan for making our day so special and seamless. He took care of everything we wanted and more. He communicated with us throughout the night so we knew where to be and what to do. Music was on point and exactly what we wanted. He made sure to get the guests on the dance floor and made the night with his energy and enthusiasm! Throughout the process, Schaffer sound was quick to respond and always answered the phone when I called with questions. They know what they are doing and I would recommend to anyone looking for a professional DJ!

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 05/25/2019

Phenomenal DJ & lighting options

Chris Romanelli from Schaffer Sound was an amazing DJ at our wedding!! He was easy to work with through the planning process & quickly answered any questions he had. We LOVED the gobo design which was displayed on the dance floor. Chris kept the dance floor packed all night! Guests at our wedding commented on what a great DJ we had. My husband & I highly recommend Schaffer Sound!!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 05/11/2019

Book Nick Vecchio!

When we started planning our wedding, there was only one person we wanted for our DJ - Nick Vecchio. We contacted Schaffer Sound to make sure that we could get him for our big day. After booking, we were supplied with various amounts of material to help plan our reception! Using their online tool was probably my favorite part of the process; It made it unbelievably easy to let him know exactly what we wanted. And I have to say, Nick so delivered. He took our vision and made it come to life! He was fantastic with our audience and even made sure to come and grab us away from mingling so we could have some time to ourselves. We also purchased the uplighting from Schaffer Sound, which turned out beautifully!! We absolutely loved everything that Nick did for our wedding day, and I would highly recommend him to any couple!!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Patty E. · Married on 04/13/2019

DJ Scott kept the wedding moving from start to finish!

We hired Shaffer Sounds for our daughter’s wedding and could not have been happier. The music had everyone up and dancing the whole night and the special dances were exactly when planned. We had access to an online portal to plan the layout and timeline for the music from the cocktail hour to the last dance. Would definitely recommend Schaffer sounds to others!

Sent on 04/28/2019