365 Reviews for Schaffer Sound Disc Jockeys

Projector (2)
Karaoke (1)
Flat Screen (1)
365 Schaffer Sound Disc Jockeys Reviews

These guys truly know what they're doing. We sent them a few songs and they got the vibe of our event and had people dancing all night!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/25/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Sound/PA System

We hired Schaffer Sound for our wedding at the Hotel du Pont this past July, and our DJ was awesome!! When we first met with Chris, he was very accommodating and had an assuring personality- we could tell right away that he was a professional who knew what he was doing and he really put us at ease.
At our wedding, Chris did an even better job than we had imagined! Our friends had so much fun, and Chris read the crowd with great skill. We had a wide age range in the guests, but Chris was able to get everyone dancing! He did an amazing job of playing all of our requests and coming up with other great additions to make the night truly fun and memorable.
Not only did Chris play great songs, but he really helped the reception flow perfectly- many guests complimented us on how smoothly our night went, and it's thanks to the experienced and talented professionals like Chris and our other amazing vendors for being such great communicators and organizers! Thanks so much to Chris and Schaffer Sounds for helping to make our wedding so fantastic!!!

Profile Picture Natalie, 7/28/18, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Sound/PA System

We had a great experience with Dave at our wedding. Played music for all age groups throughout the entire night, with the dance floor full the entire time. He made sure that we as the bride and groom heard all the songs that we wanted to that night, going out of his way to find us before the night was over to check in. Very professional, great experience overall, and tons of positive feedback from all of our guests about how great the music was. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Samantha, 7/21/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Uplighting

Keenan's excellent service for our wedding reception turned our celebration into a real blast. His excellent playlist and mixing of songs really turned our reception into a great party for people to enjoy themselves and celebrate our wedding. The dance floor was always packed with people, which is the best sign of any wedding DJ. We highly recommend Schaffer Sound for any of your events.

Profile Picture Allison , 7/7/18, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We used Schaffer Sound Disc Jockeys for our wedding on June 29, 2018. We had Dave and he was awesome! Since my ceremony and reception were at the same location he was in charge of the music for both parts and I could not be happier! We were so impressed! We wanted everyone out on the dance floor and Dave had them out there all night. We had 10 bridesmaids and groomsmen and everyone had their own entrance song for the reception, each song went off without any hiccups. I would recommend using Schaffer Sound for your wedding, we could not be happier with the service that we got! Thank you so much Dave!! -Steph & Doug

Profile Picture Stephany, 6/29/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Uplighting

We used Chris Romanelli from Schaffer Sounds. He was AWESOME. Kept the party going from the minute we stepped in the room. He listened to exactly what we wanted and added his own expertise. Numerous people came up and mentioned how much they loved the music at our wedding

Profile Picture Brett, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We hired Schaffer Sound for our wedding ceremony and reception after they were recommended highly by family & friends as well as our venue, Manayunk Brewing Company. A few weeks before the wedding, we filled out a sheet with all of our must-plays, wedding party information for announcements, and styles of music that we wanted played during cocktail hour/dinner. We had Tony as our DJ for the wedding and he did an amazing job! For the ceremony, they were able to play a version of a song that only existed on YouTube and the sound quality was great (we had been worried about this). All of the songs/bands that we requested were played during the dinner and reception which was great! It truly was so fun to be at dinner with all of our friends and family with our favorite songs playing in the background. I will also say that Tony chose some great songs to play, guests of all ages were dancing from the very start of the reception to the end! We heard so many comments from our guests about how great the music was and how they danced more during our wedding than any other wedding before (myself included!). We are so happy we chose Shaffer Sound for our wedding and would recommend them to everyone.

Profile Picture Stacey, 6/2/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Sound/PA System

We got married on 5/5/18 and had Chris Romanelli from Schaffer Sound DJ our ceremony and reception for us. He was amazing. Everyone was on the dancefloor the whole night that we ended up extending our reception an extra 30 mins to keep the party going. We filled out the Schaffer form and included a few must plays, but other than that, Chris really played music that the crowd was into. I actually had multiple people come up to me during the reception to compliment the playlist!
We got married on Derby Day and wanted to show the Kentucky Derby. Chris was able to show the Derby on a projector and guided us on how to arrange our first dance, etc around the Derby, which was super helpful.
Also- price was reasonable and I would highly recommend to any brides out there!!

Profile Picture Anna Marie, 5/5/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List

Dave from Schaffer Sound did an AMAZING job for our wedding! They were responsive, reviewed all the details leading up to the wedding, was super flexible day of when some things moved due to weather, and very helpful throughout the whole process. He had everyone on the dance floor all night and accommodating of our crazy requests for the Eagles fight song and playing our favorite throwback 90s/2000s hit songs. He made a crazy day run smooth! I highly recommend these guys!

Profile Picture Gena, 4/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Keenan did an outstanding job, we have been to Numerous weddings and events with other DJ companies, and they were just flat out boring, the dance floor was barely used (except for the no brainer dance songs that bring people out for a couple minutes). Being in the catering business myself, I also see it from that prospective many times as well! On the same note, I have seen Shaffer Sound and you can tell there is just something different about your company that makes the environment fun! This is why I Suggested to my now wife, we have to use your company from the very start of the planning process!

Our biggest request from our DJ was; we want people to stay on the dance floor and have fun, with a good mix of slow and fast songs from the 60's until now, and remember the fun they had. Keenan did just that! He was a KEY part in making our day Perfect! I sensed he was having just as much fun playing the music as we did listening to it! In my opinion, that's how someone knows they are doing a excellent job. the dance floor was packed all night!

Profile Picture Michael, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Schaffer Sound Productions came highly recommended by our venue (Manayunk Brewery) and we appreciated that they were very familiar with the layout and acoustic characteristics of the unique industrial space. Chris Romanelli is a great DJ -- he took the time to meet with us and discuss our timeline, first dance song, ceremony music and audio needs, must play songs, etc. He played a great mix of everything we wanted, choosing the appropriate times for each song. He also was very professional as the MC of the wedding. All of our guests (ages 2-90) had a fabulous time.

Profile Picture Marley, 4/7/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List

The team at Schaffer Sound was everything we could have ever hoped for for our wedding day. My husband and I had specific ideas in mind regarding music and the type of atmosphere we wanted to create and Schaffer Sound completely delivered! They were so accommodating and truly listened to us throughout the process. I highly recommend them for anyone who wants their guests on the dance floor and want to have a great night!

Profile Picture Megan, 4/6/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List

Chris was the DJ for our wedding on 03/31/2018 and what a great experience it was! From start to finish, Chris was a pleasure to work with. He was responsive and flexible with us during the entire planning process, and he was fantastic the night of!

Profile Picture Luisa, 3/31/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used Schaffer Sound for our wedding and it was perfect!! Dave was excellent! He played all the songs that were on our must play list as well as adding a few that my husband loooved (Eagles Fight Song)! They really listen to what you want for your own day, and accommodate accordingly! He was interactive, really made the night enjoyable and had people dancing all night!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 3/16/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Entertainer
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List

Dave was great at the wedding. The music was exactly what we asked for
Everyone was dancing. The uplighting added an awesome touch to the decor. Highly recommend !

Profile Picture Rebecca , 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Schaffer Sound did a great job at our wedding! I didn't leave the dace floor the entire night!

Profile Picture Jillian, 2/3/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Schaffer Sounds was our DJ for our wedding on 12/8/17. We initially worked with Chris to fill out all of the paperwork. Any email was responded very quickly and he was great to work with! Dave was our DJ for the reception. There were some last minute changes the night of the wedding, and he made sure everything ran very smoothly! He knew exactly what songs to play to keep our guests on the dance floor all night! I HIGHLY recommend Schaffer Sounds! You won't be disappointed!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Amanda, 12/8/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Schaeffer Sound was so great to work with for our 7/14/17 wedding. Professional, responsive, and very accommodating to special requests. They had all the songs we requested and our DJ was excellent! We had a very lively group and he kept us dancing and happy all night.

Profile Picture Erin, 11/23/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance

We had Dave as our DJ for our wedding and he was perfect. My husband's brother used them over 10 years ago for their wedding and they couldn't have been happier.
I left most of the song planning to my husband for our wedding and it definitely gave me some anxiety. We spoke with Chris when it came to the paperwork and planning. He was very responsive and helpful.
I loved the music all night long. Dave completely understood the crowd. We are 40 so our crowd was a little bit older and he had a great playlist. Apparently a few requests came in that didn't mesh with the vibe and Dave didn't play it. I have no issues with that. If you have a full dance floor don't mess with it. 5 stars all around it's no wonder they have been in business since the 70's.

Profile Picture Ami, 11/17/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance

Our DJ was amazing! We danced the night away!

Profile Picture Jackie , 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Chris Romanelli was our DJ and I cannot thank him enough for his part in our wedding. He was great in the planning process, in keeping the night on track through the various parts and he kept our guests dancing till the end. We had amazing guests, but he lit the fuse on the rocket. Lighting was great. We went all out fpr everything but the monogram light. They provided the sound for the ceremony and everyone could hear. Perfect job.

Profile Picture John Paul, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We were extremely happy with the service provided by Schaffer Sound Disc Jockeys. They made the process so easy. They were friendly and knowledgeable - and talented! Our DJ, Dave, got the crowd involved and helped make things flow smoothly throughout the night. We had our wedding reception at the Manayunk Brewery - he coordinated all details directly with the venue to make things easier for me. We utilized the DJ services for 5 hours and gave a much deserved cash tip at the end of the evening. They are affordable as well. Thanks for a great time!

Profile Picture Kim, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List

I worked with Chris Romanelli of Schaffer Sound and he was fantastic! Chris was responsive to my emails, answered my questions and concerns and offered very good advice when deciding on songs to play for the ceremony and events during the wedding (cake cutting, etc). During our first meeting a few weeks before the big day, he was very professional and listened to everything we wanted to do (AKA dance the night away) - and he delivered! My guests never left the dance floor and everyone raved at the great song selection. I highly recommend Chris and the team at Schaffer Sound - it was a great price for hours of entertainment and memories that I will never forget. Thank you!

Profile Picture Krysten, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List

AMAZING DJ! All of our guests loved the DJ (Chris)--he did a great job of playing everything we asked and keeping everyone on the dance floor.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/2/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Sound/PA System

Chris was awesome! He was very patient and listened to the crowds requests!

Profile Picture Kristy, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews