Scene Clearly Films Reviews

5 | Waldorf, MD

5 Reviews for Scene Clearly Films

John · Married on 05/27/2018

Darryl is very professional. He made time to meet with us before the wedding to review the details of the wedding. Darryl was responsive and accommodated my requests. Payments to him were made easily. Simply put, we can not stop looking at the video! The scenes were put together so well to the beautiful song he chose. We watch the video everyday at the start of our day! Always puts a smile on our face. Thank you so much for capturing the wedding so eloquently in 3 minutes! Photographs are good, but the video captures the actions that make it so much more exciting. This is exactly what we have been looking for, I'm so glad we came across Scene Clearly Films.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Abby · Married on 05/19/2018

I was extremely pleased with the work done, and it was everything I was hoping for and more. It was so worth every penny, and I would do it again in a heartbeat! They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but a video says even more. It gives you the ability to see your big day from someone else's eyes. The day moves so fast, and when you're in the moment sometimes you don't get experience everything you'd like to. So this helps you relive the most wonderful day of your life over and over again. Thank you, thank you so so much for everything!!!!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Stephanie · Married on 10/12/2017

Darryl and his team truly hustled to capture every moment of our special day! A consumate professional, Darryl is a pleasure to work with and I highy recommend his unique videography talent and services!!!

Sent on 02/16/2018

Susan · Married on 07/04/2015

Darryl and Scene Clearly Films were absolutely phenomenal! He filmed a "Love Story" video that we were able to show at the rehearsal dinner, in addition to our wedding highlight and full length videos. He met up with us several times to video personal interviews and fun activities (winery tasting, swing dance class) to incorporate into the videos and reflect our personalities.

Every video turned out perfect, and we couldn't have asked for a more beautiful way to document our love and our special wedding day. We will cherish these videos for years to come, and can't wait to one day be able to share them with our future children. My grandmother can no longer travel and so was unable to make it to the wedding - we couldn't have asked for a more perfect representation of the day to share with her so she could feel like she was there.

On top of the fact that we received the HIGHEST quality professional videos, Scene Clearly Films is incredibly reasonably priced in comparison to several other vendors we researched before making our choice. We couldn't possibly be more thrilled with how it turned out, and are so glad we went with Darryl and Scene Clearly!

I might be biased ;) - but I think the highlight video speaks for itself! https://vimeo.com/141060677

Sent on 10/03/2015

Claire · Married on 05/04/2014

We are so grateful to have found Mr. Darryl Johnson at Scene Clearly Films to be our wedding videographer! He was very flexible and willing to provide us a video that highlighted exactly what we wanted to remember years down the road, and was easy to work with on the budget we had. The DVDs provided to us were in beautiful cases, especially the one for us that appeared like a photo album! He captured moments that we did not even know about during the wedding, especially with the kids in our party, and he captured our vows which unfortunately our family could not hear because of airplanes. Now they can hear them again!! Will definitely recommend Mr. Johnson and Scene Clearly Films to others I know who need a recording of a memorable event that Mr. Johnson will capture beautifully!

In addition, he handed delivered our DVDs when there was an issue with UPS, making sure our treasures were not lost! Thank you again Darryl!

Michelle & Matt Hoffman