SCE Event Group Reviews

SCE Event Group 7
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 06/01/2019

Best DJ Company Ever

Jeff Scott Gould and Michael McHugh were our DJs for our wedding and we couldn't be happier with our choice ! Jeff DJ'ed my aunt and uncle's wedding around 9 years ago and I knew when I got married one day that I wanted to have him as our DJ.

Jeff and Michael definitely know how to get the party started and keep it going! Our guests were telling us at our wedding how awesome music and how they wished the day was longer so they could dance more :) Thank you again Jeff, Michael, and the whole SCE team!!!

Sent on 06/13/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

We appreciate you taking your time to review us on Wedding Wire and The Knot! Thank you for sharing your amazing experience!

Lianne · Married on 05/31/2019

Simply amazing

We had the wedding of our dreams and DJ Nick Spinelli was out of this world fantastic! He played amazing music and got everyone on the dance floor. SCE Events is worth way more than 5 stars. By far the best!

Sent on 06/01/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for trusting Nick and the SCE Team with your special day! Pumped that you had a great experience! Hope to party together again, SCE Event Group

Joseph Pontillo · Married on 05/31/2019

Awesome experience

Tony was amazing from start to finish. No stress leading up to wedding and everything was great. My wife and I had a cartographed dance and Tony had us practice during the cocktail hour. Our wedding had some emotional events since I recently lost both my parents, Tony read the room perfectly, allowed people to cried and then started the party back up at the perfect time. I would recommend Tony for any event and the next time I need a DJ, I will call him. Also, the special effect were awesome. All the best

Joe and Christine

Sent on 06/07/2019

Kimberly · Married on 05/31/2019

Best wedding decision ever!

We had previously been to a wedding where Jason Jani was the DJ, once we got engaged and begun wedding planning I knew that I needed Jason Jani. I called SCE with two dates to see when Jason was available, needless to say I planned our wedding date around his schedule! It was hands down the best decision we ever made!! Our dance floor was packed ALL NIGHT! We had 200+ guests with various age ranges & he was about to get everyone up on the dance floor! We sat down with Jason to discuss our wedding details and he brought our vision to life. We have had guests call days after to tell us how amazing our wedding was. They made the whole wedding process easy. We cannot thank the SCE team for making our dream wedding come to life!! Jason Jani is one of the best wedding vendors we could have ever picked!

Sent on 06/10/2019
    SCE Event Group 8
    SCE Event Group 9
  • Christine

Christine Minieri · Married on 05/31/2019

Wonderful experience, utmost professionalism and expertise.

I got married on May 31, 2019. Tony was out DJ and host. He played such a pivotal part of making the wedding awesomeeeee!
    His energy lifted the room and set an amazing energy for us and our guests!!! Everyone is still raving about it and it’s because of his professionalism and amazing ability to light a room on fire! Literally with the fireworks and figuratively with all the dancing and partying!!!! I highly recommend Tony for any event!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    SCE Event Group 10
    SCE Event Group 11

SCE Event Group's reply:

We appreciate you taking your time to review us on Wedding Wire, The Knot, and Google! Thank you for sharing your amazing experience!
  • Kristine

Kristine · Married on 05/31/2019

THE BEST! Highly Recommend

Paul was amazing! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ! He had the dance floor packed all night and the music sets were exactly what we had discussed in our meeting. The music was one of the most important parts of our wedding to us and Paul nailed it!

Sent on 06/25/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for trusting Paul and the SCE Team with your special day! Pumped that you had an amazing experience! Hope to party together again, SCE Event Group

Kimberly Falcone · Married on 05/26/2019

Tony & SCE are the only options!

One-stop shop with Tony & SCE. We met with Tony and didn’t shop around any further. He fulfilled every need, went beyond expectations, and we’re still getting compliments a week later about how amazing the entertainment was. From the live musicians they work with, the photo booth, all the extras, and Tony’s expertise they really set the bar.

Sent on 06/02/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for trusting Tony and the SCE Team with your special day! Pumped that you had a great experience! Hope to party together again, SCE Event Group

Jessica C. · Married on 05/26/2019

Thanks Dex and SCE!

Thanks to our DJ Dexter and the SCE team for making our wedding reception such a fun celebration! From the first song played, our guests were on their their feet and didn't leave the dance floor all night. Post-wedding, many of our guests complimented our DJ Dex and the amazing playlist that accompanied the night. Working with Dex was seamless - he was always super responsive and really got an idea for the type of music we wanted at our wedding. He even helped us rick roll our guests! We highly recommend Dex and SCE Group for your wedding - they are true professionals!

Sent on 06/14/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for trusting Dexter and the SCE Team with your special day! Pumped you had a great experience! Hope to party together again, SCE Event Group
  • Torie

Torie · Married on 05/25/2019

Best. Wedding. Company. Ever.

I don't think we know where to start when we wanted to go on and review SCE to let everyone know just how incredible they are.

From start to finish, the entire planning process with them was flawless. A lot of this had to do with Brianne, and all her help throughout the way! Brianne set up appointments, answered questions, and helped with anything we needed, even when she was away, she always seemed to get back to us with answers to our questions!

Jeff in one word. AMAZING. We could describe him in way more than one word, but the list would go on and on. Jeff single handedly MADE our wedding what it was. From day one, when we were torn between DJ and Band, Jeff explained SCE Fusion and we were instantly sold. We used Jeff alongside a percussionist and a saxophonist and the 3 together were insanely good.

We have had non-stop calls for the last two weeks about Jeff. Everyone wants to know where he's from and how he kept a diverse crowd of 300 people dancing all night long. Our venue said that in all their years of weddings, they had never seen one where there were almost no one sitting at their tables, and the dance floor so packed until the end of the night. When the lights came on, there were still hundreds on the dance floor- no one wanted to leave!!

SCE did our ceremony and cocktail hour,up-lighting of the room, our sparkler fountains (which by the way, were a HUGE, like, HUGE HUGE hit) and even helped us collaborate on a digital seating chart to accommodate 300+ people.

If you're even contemplating using SCE, stop now and do it! You will NOT regret it.

We hope to renew our vows every year and use SCE to help us do that so we can party like we did on our wedding day. Thank you, Brianne, Jeff, and everyone at SCE for making our wedding the Best. Day. Ever.

We love you guys!
    Torie + Alyssa

Sent on 06/04/2019
    SCE Event Group 12

SCE Event Group's reply:

We appreciate you taking your time to review us on Wedding Wire, The Knot, and Google! Thank you for the kind words and sharing your experience!

Malia · Married on 05/25/2019

Tony is THE best!!

Tony was the MOST amazing DJ we could have ever asked for! He was there for us through the planning and made us feel better about things before the big day, and made everything perfect for our wedding! Everyone was on the dance floor the whole night and raved about how amazing him and his team were! We could not have asked for anything better and would recommend Tony and SCE to any and all future brides and grooms!!

Sent on 06/04/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

We appreciate you taking your time to review us on The Knot, Wedding Wire, and Google! Thank you for sharing your amazing experience!

melissa · Married on 05/25/2019

Freaking Awesome!

When I began to look into music for our wedding SCE was one of 3 options I was considering. Once I narrowed it down to 2 and took a call with Tony I knew immediately my search was over. That same week when speaking with my cousin we discovered that he also DJ’d her wedding 5 years ago, this only made me happier with my choice as I recalled dancing all night at her wedding! Leading up to our wedding we spoke several times over FaceTime (we don’t live near the office) on each call, Tony was so in tune with all our details. He was super accommodating to all of our requests, changes, and was even able to edit a song for us to make it perfect for our special dances. When you begin wedding planning you realize that your vendors do this each weekend, and often wonder how the heck they are supposed to remember all of my tiny little requests several months from now.. well, rest assured Tony will remember them! He wrote such detailed notes and asked so many questions that he didn't miss a mark on our wedding day & night. As an event planner myself, I greatly appreciated this level of attention to detail and thoughtfulness. He truly goes above and beyond for his couples! Now to fast forward to what everyone says "will be the fastest and best day of your life" (they aren't kidding!) BUT aside from your fiancé, family, and friends; what truly makes it the best day of your life is choosing the right people to do so. They will make it better than you ever imagined which is what Tony did for us! We received countless praises and compliments from our guests about how awesome Tony was. Our dance floor was NEVER empty. I couldn't be happier with our decision to work with Tony & SCE for our wedding. He handled our ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, and reception lighting. I am blown away by his ability to do this so diligently each weekend for his couples, and he does it so well I forgot he even had other clients! Also he took some of the cutest photos/videos that I loved to see and watch from his vantage point! Tony is freaking amazing, SCE is excellent. I promise if you choose them you'll never be disappointed! Thank you Tony, for making our wedding day better than we could have dreamed, and a ton of fun for our guests!! You’re the best!!

Sent on 06/07/2019

• Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 05/25/2019

Highly recommend! Thanks sce & jeff

My husband and I are so happy with our experience with SCE. Jeff Scott Gould was phenomenal. To be honest, we had the hardest time choosing a DJ. It's not like photographers/videographers where you can view portfolios & endless amounts of samples. Reviews are so important for DJs & our review for Jeff is HIRE HIM! Jeff had every single guest on their feet the entire wedding, he executed all of our requests seamlessly, and he has an infectious energy. We had multiple guests tell us that he was the best DJ that they had ever seen. He exceeded every expectation that we had (and we had a lot) and we would not hesitate to hire Jeff again for any party we throw. THANK YOU JEFF, BIRDMAN, & SCE!

Sent on 06/19/2019

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 05/23/2019

DJ Christian killed it

For us, music was #1 in order of importance for our wedding. We made the BEST decision when we hired SCE and Christian. Christian was so patient with us and really helped us bring our vision to life. He kept everyone dancing all night and just totally killed it with his mc ing and dj ing skills. Everyone had a blast and loved the indoor sparkler surprise. Thank you everyone from SCE for all of your hard work!!

Sent on 06/12/2019
    SCE Event Group 13

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for trusting Christian and the SCE Team with your special day! Pumped that you had a great experience! Hope to party together again, SCE Event Group

Michele · Married on 05/19/2019

Ceremony and reception were awesome

Paul Knox was an amazing person to work with. He and his fellow DJ were an integral part of our wedding and our guests having a blast!! Including the bride and groom. My feet hurt for two days with all the dancing we did! One happy bride!

Sent on 05/29/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for trusting Paul and the SCE Team with your special day! Pumped that you had an awesome experience! Hope to party with you again, SCE Event Group

Lizzy · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely amazing

Christian and his team were absolutely amazing. Their attention to detail, ability to read the room, and upbeat attitude made our wedding unlike anything else we have experienced before. Since the day we met Christian, we knew he was the right DJ for our wedding. We clicked immediately and he was so easy to work with throughout the entire process. I would recommend him a million times over.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Alyssa Foster · Married on 05/11/2019

Best dj ever

Tony is amazing. He made our wedding unbelievable!!! The dance floor was packed until the end of the night. And to make it even better- he’s the nicest guy!!!

Sent on 05/19/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

We appreciate you taking your time to review on Wedding Wire and The Knot! Thank you for sharing your experience!
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 05/11/2019

Bobby is the BEST!

Bobby LaFauci is bar none one the best DJ's of SCE Event Group! Kept the energy going from start to finish at our wedding! Dance Floor was full & Guests from all age groups were telling me what an awesome time they had that night & the next day! Couldn't thank him enough for being one of the greatest parts of the best day of our life!

Sent on 05/21/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for trusting Bobby and the SCE Team with your special day! Pumped that you had an amazing experience! Hope to party together again, SCE Event Group
  • W

Will · Married on 05/11/2019

Great professionalism and music

SCE and Paul Knox were both professional and responsive throughout the entire process. The music during the reception was great - an excellent mix of requested music and his own selections. Paul's energy really kept things lively!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Michael Augustine · Married on 05/11/2019

Enjoyable, fun and professional

Jason Cohen did a fantastic job being the DJ and Emcee for our wedding. He took the time to meet with us in person prior to the wedding to understand exactly what we wanted. He listened and executed on our plan. He did not try and force anything on us and adapted to our style. The music was great and it created a lively atmosphere that all of the guests seemed to enjoy. I would highly recommend Jason and team for your wedding.

Sent on 06/10/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for trusting Jason and the SCE Team with your special day! Pumped that you had a great experience! Hope to party together again, SCE Event Group

Chris Taggart · Married on 05/10/2019

Incredible

Paul knox & his crew are amazing! Would 100% recommend them to everyone! If you want the best night ever he’s the man

Sent on 05/11/2019

Deanna · Married on 05/10/2019

Our Wedding was Electric Thanks to SCE!

We followed Jason Jani on so social media before we were engaged. That's why 2 weeks after our engagement we called SCE - we knew we wanted Jason to rock our wedding. Once we met Jason we knew there was no question he was the guy for us. He was attentive, creative and super friendly. The countless pictures with celebrities in his office were proof of his talent and ability to bring our wedding to the next level. During planning process, SCE and Jason answered every question, every email, every call at all hours of the day. They not only helped bring our ideas into reality but gave us really awesome ideas as well! The SCE team provided us with a violin player during our reception, photo booth, lighting for our room and a special voice-over for my father/daughter dance. Of course, our wedding was nothing short of electric! Jason knew exactly how to play the room - from classics like Sweet Caroline to some serious EDM - the dance floor was PACKED the entire wedding. The father/daughter left everyone on their feet applauding and in tears. It was such a special moment we would have never thought of without SCE's creativity. All of our guests have raved about Jason and some who are planning weddings of their own want to connect! I truly can not say enough about SCE and Jason. Not only is Jason talented and knowledgable, but he is the coolest most down-to-earth, person! We can't wait to use Jason and his team at SCE again for future events! If you want to take your wedding to the next level - use SCE and Jason Jani, you will not be disappointed. Thank you Jason and the entire team for bringing fire to our wedding! We love you!

Sent on 05/28/2019
    SCE Event Group 14
    SCE Event Group 15

SCE Event Group's reply:

We appreciate you taking your time to review us on The Knot, Wedding Wire, and Google! Thank you for sharing your experience!

Kristen Forgione Has · Married on 05/05/2019

Simply amazing

Tony tee was amazing!!! He had everyone up on the dance floor! The sax player was an excellent addition as well! You will not be disappointed

Sent on 05/06/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for trusting Tony and the SCE Team with your special day! Pumped that you had an amazing experience! Hope to party together again, SCE Event Group

Heather · Married on 05/04/2019

5.4.19 Wedding

Bobby LaFauci was our DJ for our 5.4.19 wedding. From the ceremony music to the last dance of the evening, he absolutely made everything that we have always hoped for, happen. Everyone was dancing from start to finish and our friends and families are still raving about him. The music was PERFECT and he is such a pleasure to work with. My husband and I highly recommend this fantastic company and our DJ, Bobby.

Sent on 05/07/2019

Caroline M · Married on 04/28/2019

Paul Knox was great

We hired Paul from SCE after just a phone call with him and it was the best decision. He came off as professional, experienced, and friendly. When we finally met him a few weeks before our wedding he was just that. He took our ideas and vision and offered suggestions based on his expertise. On our wedding day he executed everything perfectly, followed through on every aspect that we had discussed, and created an awesome party. We recieved so many compliments about him from both family and friends. My husband and I couldn't agree more that Paul and his team made our wedding so memorable and full of fun.

Sent on 05/02/2019

Kacey · Married on 04/27/2019

Above and beyond! Nick Spinelli was AWESOME!

We had the privilege of knowing of Nick Spinelli from college, so when it came to our wedding, we knew we had to have him as our DJ. From the first meeting to the end, Nick was so genuine in making sure he took care of us. We have a broad taste in music (ranging from the 1960s to current day), so it was important to us that all of that was heard at some point. Nick took all those requests and found the perfect spots to incorporate a little bit of every genre all throughout the night. The energy brought by Nick is second to none and his engagement with the crowd kept everyone in the moment all night long. The dance floor was packed, and the party easily could’ve continued through the night. We’ve had so many people tell us how amazing the music and DJ was, and just what a great time they had at our wedding! The entire SCE team had been so easy to work with from the scheduling and booking with Brianne, to the photobooth addition that went through Joe, and all things music with Nick was all perfect. They have such a great system to keep things on schedule and to walk you through the entire process. Without Nick and the entire team at SCE Event Group, our wedding day would not have been as amazing and fun as it was.

Sent on 05/29/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for trusting Nick and the SCE Team with your special day! Pumped that you had an amazing experience! Hope to party together again, SCE Event Group