SCE Event Group Reviews

1,962 Reviews for SCE Event Group

1962

• Tyler

Tyler Seip · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Very professional and the BEST DJ, Seth Velez!!

My wife and I attended a wedding that had the DJ and Photo Booth from SCE. We enjoyed it so much that we made sure to have them at our own wedding! The DJ, Seth Velez, was top of the line professional mix MASTER. He is a great MC who knows how to work the crowd. The way he mixed all of our requests together made it impossible for a lull in the dance floor to ever happen- nobody got a CHANCE to sit down!! Heck! Nobody WANTED to! He kept the dance floor nice and full! Also had several meetings with him prior to the event to nail down all details which really put our minds at ease. The Photo Booth experience was also very professional. Great high quality photos and LOTS of fun props. SCE is the one stop shop to take your wedding from good to GREAT! Cannot recommend them, and Seth Velez, highly enough!

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Vespe · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Tony T & SCE Event Group

SCE was fantastic. Tony Tee Neto NAILED it. Being familiar with the industry my expectations were HIGH, he surpassed it! My new wife and I were so please with the SCE professionalism, enthusiasm, and genuine interest on our special DAY! When I think of SCE, I think one word, "POLISHED." THANK YOU TONY T & THANK YOU SCE!

Sent on 12/03/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for trusting Tony and the SCE Team with your special day! Pumped that you had a great experience! We appreciate you taking the time to share it! Hope to party together again, SCE Event Group
  • Kerry

Kerry Duda · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Dancing All Night Along

We are so happy we chose SCE as our DJ. Christian was amazing and he made us feel so comfortable in our decision. He was always available and made sure our event went off without a hitch. We made changes to our line up and wedding songs up until an hour before the wedding. He rolled with our changes and made sure we had everything we wanted. He was even able to accommodate my grandma and uncle who wanted to surprise me and sing my husband and I a song for our wedding!

I always said there are 3 things that make a wedding- Food, Drink & DJ. SCE and Christian did not disappoint. We had an amazing time. We are still talking about how much fun we all had singing and dancing.

If you are in the market for a wedding DJ, look no further than SCE Events and ask for Christian. He is top notch and will forever hold a special place in our memories for keeping our wedding a rocking party all evening.

Sent on 01/19/2020

Alyssa W · Getting married on 05/12/2021

Beyondddd!

Our wedding was 12/29/19 at Park Chateau. Christian from SCE was recommended to us from our wedding planner, EVJ Wedding Co. Honestly one of the best decisions we made! I only talked to Christian once prior to our wedding (we were unable to meet because we live over 8 hours away), but honestly that was all I needed! He knew exactly the vibe my now husband I were looking for during our reception. The music and the lighting provided were beyond what I could have asked for! All my guests were impressed and constantly telling me how amazing Christian and the music were. The dance floor was never empty!

Not only was Christian great to work with, but the entire team at SCE was professional and always kept me in the loop. They had constant communication with us via email and made it easy to communicate music requests via an online portal. I would 100% recommend using this company, especially Christian! They will not disappoint.

Sent on 01/11/2020

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for trusting Christian and the SCE Team with your special day! Pumped that you had a great experience! We appreciate you taking the time to share it! Hope to party together again, SCE Event Group
  • Jenny

Jenny & Jonathan · Getting married on 04/07/2021

The Best Party Ever!

SCE blew it out of the water! I wish I could repeat our wedding day. Working with the entire team was amazing and their performance the night of our wedding STILL has our guests talking. Thank you for the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 12/31/2019
  • Karen

Karen Nagy · Getting married on 03/07/2021

Book Paul Knox, he is the best!!!

Paul Knox and his team were absolutely amazing! From the moment we went to the SCE open house and met with Paul we knew that he was the perfect person to DJ and MC at our wedding.

Paul was extremely helpful and made the whole process of creating the right ambiance for our wedding from ceremony until the end of the night perfect!

Paul’s energy was so lively and contagious we couldn’t have wished for a better DJ/MC.

We have gotten so many compliments from our guests about how awesome our DJ was and we would totally recommend SCE to everyone. If you want to have the best experience you absolutely have to get Paul Knox.

Sent on 01/16/2020
  • Andy

Andy Bam Brick · Getting married on 02/01/2021

If you need an amazing DJ experience SCE is a must have.

We chose SCE to DJ at our wedding this last weekend and we couldn’t have been happier! The songs that they played truly captured the spirit of our wedding perfectly. Seth Velez and his team were amazing from our first meeting to the last song. They covered everything from the ceremony, cocktail hour, and the reception. The dancing on the clouds and snowfall made our first dance magical. 11/10 would recommend again and again to anyone looking for a great DJ.

Sent on 02/03/2020

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for trusting Seth and the SCE Team with your special day! Pumped that you had a great experience! We appreciate you taking the time to share it! Hope to party together again, SCE Event Group
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Martin · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Wedding- May 25th: Bobby LaFaucci Oyster Point Hotel

Bobby was ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE! The dance floor was PACKED the whole entire night. He accommodated us beyond words. We changed a few things around up until the day of the wedding and Bobby continued to respond so quickly and helped us along the way. We are so grateful for him. Honestly, he was our best vendor through the wedding process. Everyone from ages 10 to 80 were dancing at our wedding, the whole night! People are still coming up to us and saying how incredible he was and how this was the most fun wedding they have ever been to. We owe this to Bobby! Thank you, Bobby and SCE for making our dreams come true and relieving any stress or worries we had in regards to the wedding. You guys are incredible!!

Sent on 06/04/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for trusting Bobby and the SCE Team with your special day! Pumped that you had a great experience! Hope to party together again, SCE Event Group
  • Joey

Joey Calabria · Getting married on 01/03/2021

Excellent from start to finish

From the day we met with Paul and the SCE team we knew that they had everything under control. They were great at keeping in touch during the preparation. As things got closer, Paul checked in and all of the details were accounted for. We continue to get positive reviews from our guests about the DJ and the selection of music; Paul provided a terrific mix of genres and made it all work. We would highly recommend SCE to anyone getting married!

Sent on 03/20/2020

Adam Poole · Getting married on 12/07/2020

Tony Tee Neto

If you're looking for someone who's passionate, professional, personable, easy to work with and an all around great guy, look no further. Tony knows how to keep the crowd alive. He's flexible and, when asked to work the crowd, he works it, like I've never seen before. Words can not even begin to describe the atmosphere he created for us at our wedding. Amazing job. I would definitely recommend to anyone out there who is looking for an amazing time and doesn't want to worry about their special day.

Sent on 07/15/2020
  • Lucas

Lucas Brickley · Getting married on 11/11/2020

Perfect from start to finish

Christian and SCE were easy to work with and went above and beyond for us. All our of guests loved the music and the dance-floor was packed the whole night. From when we booked to our wedding night, Christian was there for us and he truly made it an amazing night.

Sent on 12/05/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

We appreciate you taking your time to review us on The Knot, Wedding Wire and Google! Thank you for sharing your amazing experience!
  • Christina

Christina Staszczyk · Getting married on 11/01/2020

Highly Recommend!

From the moment my fiance and I met Jason Jani and his amazing team at SCE, we knew right away we wanted them for our winter wedding! Jason kept the dance floor packed all night long with his creative touches on the music selection and the "surprise" snowfall made for a perfect touch to our celebration. Our guests were in awe. Hands down a terrific DJ! You will not be disappointed with Jason and his team!!

Sent on 01/28/2020

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for trusting Jason and the SCE Team with your special day! Pumped that you had a great experience! We appreciate you taking the time to share it! Hope to party together again, SCE Event Group

Christine · Getting married on 10/11/2020

Blown away

You don't know how good a DJ is until you experience the work of a truly phenomenal one. My husband and I hired Nick Spinelli for our wedding reception on 10-11-19. Nick WAS the party without having to say a word. My guests were raving about how much fun they were having and how much they were dancing before dinner was even served. When I say that the dance floor was packed all night, I mean that I saw friends and relatives raging who I thought were incapable of toe tapping. Nick seamlessly balanced our vast genre requests and would bounce from contemporary to classic rock to indie to rap to jazz and so on. He made our wedding an absolute blast and I am forever grateful for that. In terms of working with SCE and Nick, they are all extremely professional. Communication is a nonissue and everyone is very amicable. They are an easy choice if you're worried about your DJ!

Sent on 10/25/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for trusting Nick and the SCE Team with your special day! Pumped that you had a great experience! We appreciate you taking the time to share it! Hope to party together again, SCE Event Group
  • David

David · Getting married on 10/03/2020

Amazing!!!

We cannot say enough good things about SCE Entertainment! They were wonderful to work with and we are so thrilled with how our wedding turned out! We decided to move our wedding up a year due to an illness in the family. We had already researched DJs and decided to reach out to SCE. Brianne was amazing and responded to us within a day to tell us there was still availability for our date. She immediately recommended Paul Knox and arranged a meeting. SCE and Paul were so accommodating an flexible by allowing us to chat on FaceTime. It made the whole experience easy and stress free. Paul was an absolute pleasure to work with! Even after booking he called us multiple times just to check in and see how we were doing. Throughout the day Paul put our minds at ease and made us super comfortable. Paul, Mike, and Chris did an amazing job with the music as well! The dance floor was packed all night and everyone had an awesome time! We can't thank you guys enough!

Sent on 09/09/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for trusting Paul and the SCE Team with your special day! Pumped that you had a great experience! Hope to party together again, SCE Event Group
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Burke · Getting married on 08/28/2020

Open house meeting

We went to a wedding where paul KNOX was the DJ and we loved him. However I was going to chose SCE as I seen them on a venues page and I was obsessed. When we went to the open house we talked to every dj that was available for our day and they are all very nice and have great personalities, but I really enjoyed the previous wedding we were at and I knew I wanted him for our wedding. We got paul KNOX and I am so excited and cant wait to get married next year

Sent on 11/05/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for taking your time to review us! We can't wait to be part of your special day!! August 2020 can't come soon enough:)
  • Devon

Devon Young · Married on 08/02/2020

The best day of my life!

Chris Atwood was absolutely amazing. My wife is Puerto Rican and I am African American; and Chris did an amazing job of blending both cultures together and keeping the party going all night!

Sent on 02/10/2020

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for trusting Chris and the SCE Team with your special day! Pumped that you had a great experience! We appreciate you taking the time to share it! Hope to party together again, SCE Event Group
  • Bailey

Bailey Link · Married on 06/05/2020

Fabulous and fun!

We had Tony from the SCE Group as our DJ and we could NOT have done any better. We had a very particular and high maintenance wedding, being that my husband is Jewish and I am Irish Catholic. There were a lot of family sensitivities about the equality of each side being represented and Tony handled that with absolute grace and professionalism. He was highly responsive to emails, calls, and texts as well. I made some very last minute changes and it was no problem for him. He completely understood the vibe we were going for and played awesome music that had everyone on the dance floor the entire night. I trusted that highly stressful and frantic experience with Tony and felt a little more relaxed knowing that it was in his hands. Lastly, all of our friends commented on how this was the best wedding they've ever been to. I would not have changed ANYTHING about our night with Tony as our DJ. Thank you for helping to make our special day so special!!!!

Sent on 05/19/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for trusting Tony and the SCE Team with your special day! Pumped that you had an amazing experience! Hope to party together again, SCE Event Group
  • Laura

Laura Runyon · Married on 05/01/2020

AWESOME experience !

I have been recommending christian to everyone since the first meeting we had! we had the most amazing time at the wedding and our guests said it was the best party they have been too! absolutely choose these guys to be part of your wedding, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/19/2020

Lindsay · Married on 04/19/2020

Outstanding

Tony and his team were absolutely amazing from start to finish! They were so accommodating and had the dance floor packed the entire evening! It was incredible!! His energy was contagious and he truly knew how to read the crowd!! We would relive our wedding day over and over with the amazing experience we had!! It was unforgettable and for that we are forever grateful! You DEFINITELY want Tony and his team to host your event hands down!!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Taran Volta · Married on 03/15/2020

Perfection!

My older brother had used Paul for their wedding over 5 years ago and since then I knew I wanted Paul at my own wedding! We are so happy with SCE! Paul really keeps the dance floor packed and the party going. Paul is very personable and easy to work with. Planning a wedding is stressful but Paul and SCE help make it easy. Since our first inquiry, SCE was quick and efficient with answering any questions we had. I definitely recommend them! They are professional, efficient and fun! You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 04/08/2020

Tina Pietrunti · Married on 03/14/2020

Sce event group

‼️BIG ‼️shout out to our DJ 🎶 @djo611 from @sceeventgroup along with @birdman944 ... you guys brought the energy, the beats and a lot of heart to our special day and we couldn’t be more grateful! From the tedious meetings leading up to the big day to traveling without hesitation when this pandemic just started to a smooth sailing magical night, you both exceeded our expectations and we couldn’t have been happier! ✨We are so thankful you two shared this moment and other unforgettable moments with us among the few days in Antigua Guatemala. Many times over THANK YOU!!!♥️ #bookthemyouwontbesorry

Sent on 08/03/2020
  • Christy

Christy Plescia · Married on 03/11/2020

Jeff Scott Gould/Birdman- Plescia Wedding 11/15/2019

Jeff Scott Gould & Bird Man were amazing at our wedding! We had a large crowd and it is really hard to have everyone dancing at wedding. The dance floor was crowded at all times and they really exceeded our expectations! We were also really impressed that they took a gorgeous picture of us and it was by far the best photo we have! Thank you again and we will definitely tell others about SCE services!

Sent on 04/14/2020
  • Kimmy

Kimmy Mazze · Married on 02/29/2020

Wedding DJ and photo booth

I can not put into words how fantastic Paul Knox and the whole SCE crew was. Aside from being great with communication and flexibility, our wedding last night (2/29/2020) was absolutely amazing!!! Paul and Mike had the dance floor packed ALL NIGHT. He played everything asked ( and evening played a song twice because i missed it ). I have received texts and calls on top of people coming up to me at the end of the night amazed at how awesome he was and how the playlist was phenomenal. We never expected it to be that fantastic and it literally blew my mind how from the few meetings we had together he NAILED the music selection ( and I’m talking Backstreet Boys to Frankie Valley to some Jersey club music )

The photo booth was also so much fun and the book that they made us from the pictures was the icing on the cake !!

Thank you guys !!!!!

Sent on 03/01/2020
  • Monica

Monica Hobbs · Married on 02/29/2020

You can stop looking for a DJ now

We are not party people. We don’t go to clubs, don’t dance and have pretty uninteresting taste in music. We’re not even good hosts, we just wanted to get married and pull off a decent reception. The smartest thing I ever did was read these reviews. We decided to check SCE first and after the initial conversation with Chris Obando, we didn’t even look at other options. SCE is what this industry strives towards, no doubt in my mind. Our DJ, Chris Obando, was the kind of host and music aficionado you’d expect for high profile Hollywood celebrity parties. We did not feel worthy!! Chris made us feel like we deserved every bead of sweat he and his amazing crew poured into our wedding reception. His love and knowledgeability of all different genres of music, coupled with his intelligence and experience with turning an event into a capital P Party, completely swept us off our feet. The planning stage was so easy it felt effortless for us. The final details conversations brought the whole picture together for us and at a time where we began to feel disorganized and frazzled, the plan for the night’s entertainment kept our confidence high. And then the party. Our venue’s event planner had a slightly different schedule than Chris and when we had to decide last minute how to adapt, we wasted no time and trusted Chris’s plan. No surprise, his was actually better than the original. The flow of the evening was flawless and he pulled nearly everyone out of their seats and onto the dance floor and made it look easy. We were receiving compliments on the DJ team and the emcee before the night was half over. We’ve been receiving compliments on the DJ for days from every demographic in attendance that night. Our guests are still raving. SCE nailed every service we ordered and Chris Obando treated us like friends. This team wants your wedding to be the best you’ve ever been to and they did that for us. SCE is the place to be and Chris blew everyone away. Thanks Chris, for being the dream DJ at our our dream come true wedding.

Sent on 03/02/2020

Alison Del Duca · Married on 02/29/2020

They will make your entire wedding!

So let's be honest, we all know that some weddings are more fun than others. Until now, I could't ever put my finger on what made that difference. When planning my own wedding, I was determined to have one of the "fun" weddings. I was lucky enough to be put in contact with SCE Event Group, Jason Jani specifically. Holy moly! These guys really know what they are doing. Jason and his team were unbelievable every step of the way, from planning every musical/entertainment detail to setting the entire atmosphere the day of. Now that I'm on the other side of my wedding, I can say the SCE Event Group was responsible for making my wedding one of the fun ones. Every single guest came up to me and told me how they spent the whole night dancing and how they had the absolute BEST time. I cannot thank SCE and Jason enough!

Sent on 03/16/2020