SCE Event Group Reviews

SCE Event Group 7
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Martin · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Wedding- May 25th: Bobby LaFaucci Oyster Point Hotel

Bobby was ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE! The dance floor was PACKED the whole entire night. He accommodated us beyond words. We changed a few things around up until the day of the wedding and Bobby continued to respond so quickly and helped us along the way. We are so grateful for him. Honestly, he was our best vendor through the wedding process. Everyone from ages 10 to 80 were dancing at our wedding, the whole night! People are still coming up to us and saying how incredible he was and how this was the most fun wedding they have ever been to. We owe this to Bobby! Thank you, Bobby and SCE for making our dreams come true and relieving any stress or worries we had in regards to the wedding. You guys are incredible!!

Sent on 06/04/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for trusting Bobby and the SCE Team with your special day! Pumped that you had a great experience! Hope to party together again, SCE Event Group
  • David

David · Getting married on 10/03/2020

Amazing!!!

We cannot say enough good things about SCE Entertainment! They were wonderful to work with and we are so thrilled with how our wedding turned out! We decided to move our wedding up a year due to an illness in the family. We had already researched DJs and decided to reach out to SCE. Brianne was amazing and responded to us within a day to tell us there was still availability for our date. She immediately recommended Paul Knox and arranged a meeting. SCE and Paul were so accommodating an flexible by allowing us to chat on FaceTime. It made the whole experience easy and stress free. Paul was an absolute pleasure to work with! Even after booking he called us multiple times just to check in and see how we were doing. Throughout the day Paul put our minds at ease and made us super comfortable. Paul, Mike, and Chris did an amazing job with the music as well! The dance floor was packed all night and everyone had an awesome time! We can't thank you guys enough!

Sent on 09/09/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for trusting Paul and the SCE Team with your special day! Pumped that you had a great experience! Hope to party together again, SCE Event Group
  • Bailey

Bailey Link · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Fabulous and fun!

We had Tony from the SCE Group as our DJ and we could NOT have done any better. We had a very particular and high maintenance wedding, being that my husband is Jewish and I am Irish Catholic. There were a lot of family sensitivities about the equality of each side being represented and Tony handled that with absolute grace and professionalism. He was highly responsive to emails, calls, and texts as well. I made some very last minute changes and it was no problem for him. He completely understood the vibe we were going for and played awesome music that had everyone on the dance floor the entire night. I trusted that highly stressful and frantic experience with Tony and felt a little more relaxed knowing that it was in his hands. Lastly, all of our friends commented on how this was the best wedding they've ever been to. I would not have changed ANYTHING about our night with Tony as our DJ. Thank you for helping to make our special day so special!!!!

Sent on 05/19/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for trusting Tony and the SCE Team with your special day! Pumped that you had an amazing experience! Hope to party together again, SCE Event Group

Lindsay · Getting married on 04/19/2020

Outstanding

Tony and his team were absolutely amazing from start to finish! They were so accommodating and had the dance floor packed the entire evening! It was incredible!! His energy was contagious and he truly knew how to read the crowd!! We would relive our wedding day over and over with the amazing experience we had!! It was unforgettable and for that we are forever grateful! You DEFINITELY want Tony and his team to host your event hands down!!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Victoria Ward · Getting married on 02/09/2020

Exceptional! Highly Recommend!

I was so nervous about picking a DJ - I know that the music and entertainment can make or break whether I enjoy a wedding. Tony at SCE absolutely floored us with his professionalism, expertise and his ability to read the room and play the music that kept people on the dance floor ALL NIGHT LONG. Ours was the first wedding I had every been to where people chanted "one more song" over and over once he had finished his set. My husband and I spent the entire night dancing. We still have family and friends reaching out to us and raving about the music - from grandparents, to college friends and everyone in between, it was amazing how he kept every person happy, entertained and dancing. Your search ends here. Pick SCE, book Tony if he's available, you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Rick Parisi · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Minds were blown on 4.13.19

I am not really sure if I can put into words to describe the INCREDIBLE and AMAZING experience we had with Jason and the SCE Event Group team. I can sit here and say all the cliches like "best wedding ever, all of our guests are still raving about our wedding" which are all true. However, the entire experience from start to finish was much more than we could have ever hoped for or wanted.
    From always being there to help us throughout the planning process or when we just needed to be reminded that there is no reason to stress, the team was there for us.
    As far as the wedding goes ... well lets just say that Jason and the team OVER-DELIVERED on everything they said they were going to do. We did not have any doubts and knew it was going to be amazing with Jason but for a lack of better words, he absolutely CRUSHED our wedding.
    Thank you Jason, Bird and the rest of the SCE team. You truly made our vision come to life on the most memorable day of our lives.

Sent on 04/29/2019
    SCE Event Group 8
    SCE Event Group 9

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for trusting Jason and the SCE Team with your special day! Pumped that you had an awesome experience! Hope to party together again one day, SCE Event Group
  • Heejae

Heejae Shin · Getting married on 12/07/2019

Amazing experience with SCE Event Group - We had our dream wedding!

We had an incredible experience with SCE Event Group. Christian was super accessible and has this great energy and makes you feel very comfortable working with him. He made sure to understand exactly what we wanted for our wedding - the atmosphere, the kind of music, the kind of energy we wanted. He also made sure that I was able to actually enjoy the wedding. We went over the main events for the wedding and the timeline and I was able to trust him and leave everything in his hands. He never rushed anything or let anything drag on for too long. The timing was very natural and all of our guests had an amazing time. We highly recommend him and the crew at SCE Event Group. They will not disappoint!

Sent on 07/29/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

We appreciate you taking your time to review us on Wedding Wire, The Knot, and Google! Thank you for sharing your amazing experience!

Stephanie · Married on 10/19/2019

Incredible

Jason Jani & SCE helped give us the most incredible wedding ever! From when we met with Jason back in April of last year we knew right away that we had to have him do our wedding and there would be no other perfect fit or any reason to even look at any other companies. Jason is so warm and friendly and has such a wonderful personality. When we first met, we sat with him for over two hours talking about not only our wedding but everything that came to mind! Not only is he wonderful to work with but so is the entire SCE staff. Every time I had a question about something Brianne was there to help instantly, and I never had to wait for her to respond! Aside from them all being so awesome they are truly one of a kind and unique and will make your wedding day everything you have been dreaming of and more. Within the last year my husband and I have gone to over ten weddings and let me tell you there was no DJ quite like Jason. We would recommend SCE to everyone! All of our guests are still talking about how great he was and every age group never left the dance floor the entire evening! Thank you Jason and everyone at SCE for helping make this the best day of our lives!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Lindsey Winepol · Married on 10/19/2019

Book DJ Paul Knox for your wedding!!

Amazing! Every single person from my wedding has told me how amazing our DJ was. We all danced all night! Paul was incredible with every detail. I would highly recommend him, you won’t leave the dance floor all night!!

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Grisel

Grisel Alessandrini · Married on 10/13/2019

Sunday Funday wedding

Nick Spinelli from SCE was great from the first song until the last. Through out the night I heard songs I had put on my request list prior to my wedding. Everyone was on the dance floor the whole night especially myself. But most of all he made my wedding party feel great and ready to party and give speeches for those that had too . I would recommend Nick and SCE for all your wedding entertainment needs. Best wedding day ever !!

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Conor

Conor O'Brien · Married on 10/12/2019

Incredible!

I can't say enough how lucky my husband and I feel to have worked with Jason and SCE for our wedding. The day after our wedding, the number one thing everyone was raving about was the music and the party Jason and crew put on: "wow your DJ and music was insane," "I've never been to a wedding where every single person was dancing." I cannot recommend Jason and SCE enough. If you want your wedding to be a raging, awesome party, this is the vendor for you!

Sent on 10/12/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for trusting Jason and the SCE Team with your special day! Pumped that you had a great experience! Hope to party together again, SCE Event Group
  • Abbey

Abbey Cocuzza · Married on 10/12/2019

Tony provided the entertainment for our wedding and he was nothing short of amazing!! Our dance floor was packed all night and everyone is still talking about how much fun they had! Our guests were chanting for my songs at the end of the night!! Would recommend SCE 10/10! The uplighting really changed the ambiance and added to the fun!

Sent on 10/14/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for trusting Tony and the SCE Team with your special day! Pumped that you had a great experience! Hope to party together again, SCE Event Group

Lindsey Hunt · Married on 10/12/2019

thank you Bobby!

My husband and I were literally BLOWN away by how amazing SCE and their services were. From our conversations, FaceTimes, and texts with our DJ, Bobby LaFauci, we knew he was going to be awesome... but being able to see his passion and excitement for what he does in person was even better than we could have imagined. He kept every single one of my guests happy, up, and dancing ALL night (literally had to be kicked off the dance floor at the end of the night). Nobody wanted to stop.
    THANK YOU to SCE and BOBBY for making our wedding amazing!!

Sent on 10/15/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for trusting Bobby and the SCE Team with your special day! Pumped that you had a great experience! We appreciate you taking the time to share it! Hope to party together again, SCE Event Group

Gabriella · Married on 10/05/2019

The best ever!

Paul was AMAZING!! So energetic, got the crowd up from their seats and they never left the dance floor!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Dinukshi Vandaley · Married on 09/29/2019

The Most Amazing Night Ever!

Jason Jani is the Best DJ in the world!! Jani helped produced the most memorable night of our lives. Through Jason and his team’s creative flow, our most memorable moments came out so organically. The task that we put Jason up to was not easy - a mixing of different cultures (Italian and Sri Lankan). When we sat with him, we too weren’t quite sure how to describe what we wanted. But Jason and his team musically sculpted a night that was nothing short of an absolute banger. Jason was able to capture our lives in a playlist. But, the music was only one facet of the night. The firework show, the Mirror Photo Booth, the uplighting, and the intelligent lighting took our night to a different level. The overall review of the night from our guests was “I have never danced so much, the music was so good”. Jason helped us cry, helped us laugh, helped us dance - but most importantly, Jason set the stage for our lives together. And we couldn’t have asked for a better beginning. Thank you to Jason and his team at SCE Events. We will never be able to thank you enough.

Sent on 09/30/2019
    SCE Event Group 10

SCE Event Group's reply:

We appreciate you taking your time to review us on Wedding Wire and The Knot! Thank you for sharing your amazing experience!

Christina Palmisano · Married on 09/29/2019

Perfect wedding day

My wedding was amazing all thanks to Paul Knox from SCE! He was flexible, professional, and kept us dancing the whole night! We received so many compliments on the music and how Paul facilitated the wedding. Thank you so much for making our wedding an amazing experience!

Sent on 10/01/2019

• Courtney

Courtney Zucker · Married on 09/28/2019

DJ - Christian

I honestly don’t even know where to start writing this review. My husband and I got married on 9/28/19 at Rock Island Lake Club and had Christian from SCE as our DJ. There are not enough words to praise Christian. From day 1 we knew that he would be a good fit for our wedding. We wanted a mix of 90s/2000s music with some of today’s hits but also old school punk rock music, and Christian literally hit the nail on the head. The dance floor was packed the entire night and Christian absolutely crushed it, so much so that friends from Florida asked if he would travel for his future wedding. Everyone was jumping, scream singing along, and dancing the entire night. My guests are raving about how amazing the music was and my husband and I could not have asked for a better DJ or a better mix of music. Long story short, Christian with the help of Nick made our wedding day an absolute party in every sense of the word. We also had our ceremony and cocktail hour music played by a pianist and violin which was arranged with SCE as well which was perfectly beautiful and brought such a nice touch. I could not recommend SCE enough and plan on looking for any excuse in the future to use them again. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 09/29/2019

• Amy

Amy and Matt Fisher · Married on 09/28/2019

Beyond expectations

Tony and the SCE Group stood out to us from the beginning with their passion for entertainment and professionalism. Tony always had such attention to detail so we knew we were in good hands. We can see the difference between someone like Tony who leads the entertainment versus someone who just hits play on a computer. The night had such a great flow and transitioned smoothly. We danced the entire night and the dance floor was always full. There was a good variety of music and all generations were dancing the night away. Tony put so much heart and soul into the whole experience and it was more than we could have ever dreamed of. We would recommend Tony and SCE to everyone! One of our friends is using them already for their wedding in November and we are looking forward to another night of fun and dancing!!

Sent on 10/06/2019

• Andrea

Andrea Clark · Married on 09/28/2019

Brides look no further!

While planning for our upcoming wedding we needed a great DJ like most couples we knew that this was one thing we couldn't get wrong. We attended a friends wedding last year and met Paul Knox of SCE Event Group and we were sold! He brings so much energy to the event and always knows which songs to play to get the party started. He was incredible through our entire planning process and made it so simple for us to finalize all of the unique details of our day with phone calls right until days before the wedding. Paul and his team did an incredible job of providing violinists for the ceremony, the perfect cocktail music, and then won over the crowd at the reception!! All night long the dance floor was packed!! The guests came up to us all night asking where we found our DJ and asking for the contact information. They were INCREDIBLE!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND FOR ANY EVENT!

Sent on 10/10/2019

• Dominique

Dominique Chacanias · Married on 09/28/2019

Brides Look No Further!

At weddings, guests always remember two things; the food and the DJ. No pressure right? Well, brides, if you want to be stressed about one less thing, then look no further than SCE Event Group for your wedding.

My husband and I got married in September 2019 and Jeff Scott Gould was our DJ. The only way to describe the music and entertainment is PERFECTION. Jeff, Brianne, and the SCE Event Group made everything so easy and they provided ALL of our wants and needs for our wedding. There was never a moment where people were not on the dance floor - even during dinner! And Jeff really was able to get a feel the audience and play music that people would dance to. Whatever he did, it worked! Everything was perfect! I would not have changed a thing.

I have had several people come up to me since my wedding raving about Jeff and the entertainment provided. In fact, my brother and future sister-in-law have already told me that they want Jeff to DJ their wedding. I think that in of itself says it all. There is no higher compliment.

Book SCE Event Group for your wedding. You won't regret it.

Sent on 10/16/2019
    SCE Event Group 11
    SCE Event Group 12
    SCE Event Group 13

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for trusting Jeff and the SCE Team with your special day! Pumped that you had a great experience! We appreciate you taking the time to share it! Hope to party together again, SCE Event Group

Kelly Fodera · Married on 09/20/2019

Amazing night!

Paul & SCE made all our visions come true! From the open house, emails, phone calls, meetings, & wedding everything was more than we could ask for. Paul was super responsive & made sure everything was what we wanted. Everyone was on the dance floor all night & had a great time! If you are looking for a great DJ Service SCE & Paul Knox is your answer! Thank you for making our big day the best day!!!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Alexandra Catalano · Married on 09/15/2019

Best night of our lives.

I have one word to describe Jason & the SCE team - AMAZING ! From our meetings to the day of everything was just perfect. Jason understood exactly what kind of vibe we were looking for and nailed it. I never had so many people come up to me to say how much they loved our DJ and loved everything about the show he put on. The dancing on the clouds was just perfect, the sparklers show & the CO2 blast people were in awe! One last thing to say - If you don’t have Jason as your DJ for your wedding are you really getting married?

Sent on 09/22/2019
    SCE Event Group 14
    SCE Event Group 15
    SCE Event Group 16
    SCE Event Group 17
  • Oscar

Oscar Lee · Married on 09/15/2019

Sunday Funday with DJ Paul Knox

When we planned our wedding, we both listed that the DJ and music as our top priority for vendors to nail down. Our wedding was at Addison Park in NJ, but we currently live in California so I thought it would be a challenge. Paul made it easy to work with him through Facetime even when it was late on the East Coast. In fact, the entire SCE staff responded to emails in a timely manner and made payment options easy to follow.

Through our Facetime interactions, we already felt that Paul had a master plan to bring on his energy, enthusiasm, and creativity to the day of our wedding. He agreed to unique requests of hosting a fun-filled Hora Loca and did a great job of flagging down songs for our Parent Dance songs which were both sang in different languages.

The team of Chris, Mike, and Paul did an incredible job mixing up the beats throughout the afternoon, knowing when to mix in slower jams with upbeat dance party music. And what was the most underrated part of Paul's service was how we was able to engage and interact the crowd as the MC.

All of our wedding guests agreed that DJ Paul killed it as multiple people have come up to us to compliment us on the music and vibe of the wedding. I've written a long review, but the value we got out of SCE was incredible. Music was even provided for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and the uplighting and projection of our names along the ballroom walls was the icing on the wedding cake!

Sent on 09/24/2019

• Doug

Doug Fischer · Married on 09/13/2019

Best entertainment ever!!!

Tony and the SCE group did an exceptional job, fueling our special day with great energy, and keeping all of our guests out of their seats putting the "icing on our cake" at one of the greatest events of our lives!!
    Thank you Tony!!! Look no place else for your full entertainment needs!..This teams planning and organizing is #1..They beyond delivered in every way!!!
    Doug & Cathy wedding 9.13.19

Sent on 09/15/2019
    SCE Event Group 18

• Alexandra

Alexandra Garger · Married on 09/13/2019

If you want a packed dance floor look no further

Wow! I wish I could put more than 5 stars.

I think a timeline and music if truly the make or break of a good wedding. You need both to seamlessly flow in order to keep yourself and guests to enjoy yourself. There is nothing worse than sitting at a wedding for hours for formalities prior to the dancing to start.

A few years back we went to a friend's wedding that Christian LaGrotteria was a DJ at and we left saying it was the best wedding we had been to. Between the flow of the night and music choices there was nothing we could look back with a bad thought. The wedding blew us away. In addition to that, my friend and her husband raved about how great Christian was to work with. Obviously when we got engaged there was not a discussion and we knew we had to reach out to Christian and the SCE team (they were actually the first vendor we reached out to). My parents actually pushed for a band but that was one area I put my foot down; no way would I not have Christian at my wedding.

From the first time we reached out to SCE we were treated so well. Brianne in the office is SO responsive; it's actually pretty crazy. I learned in wedding planning that many people work weekends and take off days during the week so you can usually expect a few days between responses... but not SCE you will receive a response usually within a few hours. This really is amazing customer service.

But in addition to their office Christian was a DREAM to work with. I was one that didn't want to be a crazy bride while also being very specific with what I wanted. Christian handled these requests so well and truly felt out us, our music interests, and guests to play the songs that would keep everyone on the dance floor. We also knew we could put our full trust in Christian as we first saw him at the most fun wedding we had been to (well until ours!).

Christian not only helped with music but he helped with our timeline! One thing I didn't want was formalities drug out too long so before we met with our venue/caterer we scheduled a FaceTime with Christian to talk through his "perfect" timeline so we could see if we could follow it. We were not able to follow it perfectly but having his suggestions really helped us to make sure this wedding was 'ours' and not a standard cookie cutter wedding.

Christian and his assistant Nick were beyond professional the night of the wedding. One thing I keep telling people is how I appreciated that they came dressed so well. They put the respect into the wedding that I would have hoped and it really stood out as something special. Christian did a great job on the MC while not being too much.

I know I had my crazy aspects before the wedding and Christian definitely could sense this on our FaceTime meetings but no time did I ever worry we would have an empty dance floor.

Since the wedding passed I've received countless questions on how did we have people on the dance floor so much of the night and my response is Christian and the SCE team... between the songs and timeline you made our wedding what it was. Watching the video SCE put together confirms this... people didn't stop dancing or jumping up and down the whole night.

I smile when I write this because I am so happy with how the wedding went and couldn't be more thankful to Christian, Nick, and SCE for making our night as memorable as it was. I could not have a higher praise for a vendor!!!!

Sent on 10/01/2019