SCE Event Group Reviews

1,695 Reviews for SCE Event Group

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

1,695 SCE Event Group Reviews

Antonietta · event on: 06/11/2022

We used SCE Group for our daughter sweet 16, it was the best decision i have made. If and when my daughter gets married Paul will be the go to guy. Awesome group all the way around.

• Nicole

Nicole · Getting married on 10/04/2019

What do I say about Bobby and his crew?! Everything was beyond my expectations and all of our guests are still raving about it! Everyone had such a great time with Bobby as the MC and Jason (DJ) playing all the music. Bobby knew exactly how to get the crowd up, excited and dancing the entire night and Jason (DJ) knew exactly what songs to play and how to play them for our crowd. Even when we couldnt find my throw away bouquet for the bouquet toss Bobby knew exactly what to do to distract and stall everyone. No one even realized what was going on! Our dance floor was packed the whole time! Bobby brought along 2 assistants that actually took REALLY good pictures and handled all the lighting and video aspects of the wedding. During our first dance they provided us with the most perfect cloud to dance on! I was amazed at how beautiful and full it was and it was PERFECT for pictures. The night was a dream and so much fun I never got off the dance floor myself and this is all thanks to Bobby and his wonderful team!

Kristin · Getting married on 09/08/2019

We got married in March and Paul Knox rocked our wedding!! People were up and dancing ALL night (including myself). He played everything we wanted and added some of his own personal touches which were awesome!! Would highly recommend Paul Knox and the SCE crew!! Thanks guys!!

Erika · Getting married on 05/19/2019

We had Nick Spinelli as our dj and LOVED him. He kept everyone on the dance floor all night. I heard him at a friends wedding three years ago and loved him then and we planned our wedding around his schedule and I'm thankful that we did. Not only is he great at his job but he has a great personality and seems to absolutely love his job too. He was so great and I will recommend him to everyone. We had people at our wedding asking for his info so they could keep him in mind for when they get married. SCE was also very easy to work with. They have a great online platform to add songs and fill out the schedule for the night. Then you also have a meeting with your DJ two weeks before the wedding. It worked out very well. We are so happy with the way our wedding turned out.

Maria · Getting married on 02/22/2019

I had picked Nick to be our DJ for our event for this coming February, we haven’t even had our wedding yet and we already know he’s going to kill it! He is so on top of everything, fills you up with information with everything you need to know, and makes sure you 100% get everything YOU want. My first meeting with him I felt like I knew him for years, super comfortable to be around and easy to talk to, exactly what you want for someone who is pretty much running the show of your day! We also had the option to start our play list as soon as we booked, as well as adding or taking things off we decide to use or not use, this is keeping us so stress free until the wedding because we know we will have everything the way we want for ourselves, the wedding party, and our guests. Whenever we change something, the contract is updated immediately and kept on your profile that you can access. I could go on and on about why we are happy we came across the company, but I’ll leave the rest up to you! This company is not pushy, nor do they “make” you pick anything you don’t want. Everything this company offers is so unique and so in the future to keep your guests entertained. So beyond excited to be working with SCE and Nick, and will be referring them to anyone I know that has any type of event coming up. Don’t regret not being the one i use them!

Chris Schill · Married on 11/11/2018

Tony Tee Neto Best Ever!!!!

It’s going to be tough to put into words how incredible this man Tony is. Outside of his profession he is a complete class act. Always happy to help and give advice when needed. He made the entire process a breeze I felt like I did not have to worry at all when it came to our DJ.

Tony is extremely professional and only has your happiness and excitement in mind during your event. I would recommend Tony to anyone. He made sure people were out on the dance floor all night. He even kept me up there dancing all night which is hard to do. I have people texting me telling me what a great time they had and how amazing Tony was.

If you are looking for someone to host your event and make it the best time of your life then no need to look any further. Not only would I recommend Tony but I will never trust anyone but this man for my future events. If he is booked up for your day then just change the day he is worth it!

Tony I thank you again from the bottom of my heart for doing what you do and killing it 24/7. You made my wife (still weird to say) and my day! We couldn’t have tied the knot without you!

• Jamie

Jamie · Married on 11/10/2018

Jeff from SCE kept us on the dance floor!!

We cannot say enough about SCE! We had Jeff as our DJ, and we are SO happy we did. From the moment we met Jeff, we had a good feeling that we made the perfect choice using SCE. He is so personable, friendly, organized, and has an awesome fun vibe. We knew he would keep our guests entertained. On our wedding night, everyone was dancing the whole time. People texted me the next day saying they never left the dance floor. He let us pick some songs for our playlist and added some choices of his own. Everything was perfectly timed. From the ceremony, first songs, cake cutting (he played cake by the ocean for us) and the last song. Your wedding night can get hectic and he kept us right on track with timing. We cannot say enough positive things! I want to go back and dance the night away all over again!!! thanks so much Jeff and SCE!!! :)

Lisa · Married on 11/09/2018

Dj Tony is the best !

DJ. Tony is the best ! We had an amazing time at our wedding and we never stopped dancing !! I highly recommend SCE ! Tony we love you!

Maggie Hughes · Married on 11/09/2018

Excellent!!!!!

I cannot thank SCE (Bobby & Brianne especially) enough for making our wedding day so incredible. They are super responsive, communicative, attentive to detail, passionate about what they do, professional and have a great sense of humor! Literally every part of their service was perfect even when certain things didn't go as planned. Not to mention all of our guests couldn't wait to get on the dance floor! Many thanks to SCE, Brianne and Bobby!

Ashley Conroy · Married on 11/03/2018

Tony Neto!!!!

We decided to go with SCE for our wedding after terrible experiences with past DJs. After days of researching, we came across SCE. We chose Tony because after watching his videos, posts etc because we felt he was the best fit for us. From the very beginning Tony was amazing!!! He was patient, kind and always professional with every aspect of the planning. We placed all our trust in him and he definitely delivered. We danced the ENTIRE night (we never dance). By the end of the wedding we were actually dripping sweat from all of the dancing (our legs are still recovering). We have received countless texts from guests raving about the entertainment. We could not have been happier with our choice and HIGHLY recommend Tony for any event (except if you want to be a lemon and sit down the whole night).

Ashley Conroy & Joseph Schafer
    11/03/2018

Kara · Married on 11/03/2018

Nick Spinelli is AMAZING!

Our wedding was 11/3 and we hired Nick Spinelli from SCE to DJ our reception. We had over 170 people and at one point, before dinner, EVERY SINGLE PERSON was up dancing on the dance floor! He is incredible. We had guests asking for his information so they could write a review and and hire him for their events. I was expecting people to tell me how beautiful I was as a bride, and they did... but more people told us how fabulous the music was and how much fun they were having! Nick was also very easy to work with during the planning process - he was extremely personal and made everything so easy for us and I can't thank him enough for that! Highly recommend working with Nick and SCE!

Jennifer · Married on 11/02/2018

Wedding of the year!!!!

Tony Tee was phenomenal 5 stars doesn’t even give the night/experience justice!! From the beginning we knew Tony would be amazing, he was thorough, excited, passionate about what he does and come on he knows how to party. That’s exactly what he did on Friday and our guests have not stopped commenting on what an amazing wedding it was. He has EVERYONE on the dance floor and we can’t thank him enough for partying with us on our big day.

SCE Event Group 1

Evelina Bartkute · Married on 11/02/2018

Amazing team!!!!

We had the pleasure of working with Christian for our wedding on 11.2.18. Christian was very professional, provided great feedback and suggested some amazing songs! We added a few songs last minute and he was excited to play them at our wedding . We also added a Frank Sinatra Impersonator which was a great touch for dinner time . We were extremely happy with everything!!!!!!!

Lexi P · Married on 10/28/2018

So awesome for our wedding in October 2018

We were lucky enough to have DJ Paul Knox and SCE for our wedding this past weekend! Paul was so great for the whole journey this past year in terms of planning for our big day and our meeting a few weeks prior. He was so prepared with the schedule of events and on point with our requests and the vibe we wanted for our wedding and kept our guests energized and out of their seats the whole time, even after the dessert came out the dance floor was packed until the final minute of the wedding. We are so happy with SCE and Paul, he has so much energy it is contagious, and would highly recommend him for your next event!!

Amanda · Married on 10/26/2018

Dj Paul Knox 10.26.2018

Paul Knox was the dj for my wedding last night and the whole experience was absoltley amazing. We danced all night long, our guests also were up dancing all night! We got so many compliments on Paul! We also had the mirror photo booth and it was a hit! Our guests couldn’t get enough of it!

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/26/2018

Best wedding dj

Nick DJ-ed our wedding this past weekend. It was nothing short of the best wedding music I have ever heard. The dance floor was PACKED the entire night. He played all the right music and was easy to work with, friendly, and enthusiastic! HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Diana L Togneri · Married on 10/21/2018

Paul and Mike did an outstanding job at our wedding!

Our wedding was during the day, which can be challenging to get folks dancing. This was no challenge for Paul, I never left the dance floor and neither did my guests! Paul was incredibly professional and completely accommodating! I can't thank him enough for the work he did on our first dance music!! I wouldn't hire another DJ, ever again, Paul and SCE will be our DJ's for all future events and will be recommended to everyone we know! Thank you Paul and Mike!!!

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2018

Incredible company

My husband and I got married on 10/21/18 and we are SO happy we selected SCE to provide entertainment for the day. Jeff was our DJ for our reception and he was AMAZING he understood exactly what we wanted and our guests were on the dance floor all night. Jeff was interactive, upbeat, energetic, and played the perfect mix of music. We had guests complimenting us on the DJ all night and asking where we found them. We chose to have live musicians for our ceremony and cocktail hour, we met with Jeff prior to our wedding and discussed what we wanted the violinists to play and SCE took care of it. Everything was perfect. The whole process working with SCE was completely stress free. We could not be happier with our choice, thank you Jeff and everyone at SCE for being professional, responsive, and making our wedding day a dream. We could not be happier with our decision I would highly recommend SCE (especially Jeff) to anyone who wants keep their dance floor packed all night long. I hope to be a guest at a wedding that uses SCE. We cannot thank the SCE team enough!

Grant Melinek · Married on 10/20/2018

Top Notch DJ Services

We had DJ Paul Knox for our wedding and he was amazing! He got everyone excited, dancing and cued everything up just right. I had multiple of my guests come up to me saying how great a DJ he was and how they had never seen a dance floor as packed as this one. Couldn't recommend highly enough!

Emily Gardner · Married on 10/20/2018

We will forever recommend Tony Tee Neto!

We were recommended to use Tony for our wedding from our photographers, and from the first phone call we had with him we wanted him to be our DJ for our wedding. His enthusiasm and passion for bringing the fun to the dance floor was everything we wanted! After the first meeting with Tony, he made us feel so important and that our wedding was a priority. We were so excited and couldn't wait for him to be there with us. At our wedding, Tony's organization, excitement, and ability to make sure everyone was up and having a blast was amazing. During the wedding, and several times after, many of our family and friends asked about Tony and only had great things to say. From the very first song introducing our wedding party to the last song of the night, we had a the best night of our lives. We have never had so much fun & are so thankful and blessed to have had Tony as our DJ. We will recommend him over and over again!! We are still smiling and can't thank Tony & SCE for everything!

SCE Event Group 2

Christopher Amthor · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Experiencee

SCE and Bobby did an incredible job from start to finish. They came all the way from New Jersey and we’re still cheaper than the local competition. We are getting compliments to this day about how great Bobby was.

Stephanie · Married on 10/19/2018

Phenomenal!!!

Where do we begin?! My husband and I couldn’t be happier with SCE Entertainment. From the first time we met Jason Jani and his crew, we felt right at home. Brianne and his support staff were a pleasure to work with. They answered emails quickly and efficiently and helped us with whatever we needed. We also did the mirror photo booth. They were all sold out at the time, but his company made the decision to add another one to their fleet which was extremely appreciated. Now onto Jason Jani. He is just incredible. His professionalism, awesome bubbly personality, and knowledge about the business, and choice of music made our wedding a night to remember that people are still talking about. He didn’t treat us like a customer he treated us like family. The dance floor was always jammed packed. He even suggested us get fatheads of ourselves for the photo booth which were a HUGE hit. Jason Jani and SCE, we love you!!!

• DONNA

DONNA · Married on 10/14/2018

Beyondddddd incredible!

SCE Event Group are beyond AMAZING! Jason Jani and his team are absolutely incredible!! He had everyone on the dance floor the entire night, the music was just insane! The mashups Jason puts together are perfection, hit after hit all night! It definitely made everyone in the room feel good. It was high energy and great vibes all around just like we knew it would be. My husband and I cannot thank you and your team enough, and in helping make our day so unforgettable. You guys truly are the best! If you are planning your wedding or next event, PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND HAVE SCE THERE! I promise you will not regret it! Thank you Jason and SCE!! Xo

Jessica · Married on 10/13/2018

DJs can make or break your wedding!! Pick SCE and ask for Tony and I promise you will NOT regret it! Absolutly professional and everything we could ask for and more.