SCE Event Group Reviews

SCE Event Group 7
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Martin · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Wedding- May 25th: Bobby LaFaucci Oyster Point Hotel

Bobby was ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE! The dance floor was PACKED the whole entire night. He accommodated us beyond words. We changed a few things around up until the day of the wedding and Bobby continued to respond so quickly and helped us along the way. We are so grateful for him. Honestly, he was our best vendor through the wedding process. Everyone from ages 10 to 80 were dancing at our wedding, the whole night! People are still coming up to us and saying how incredible he was and how this was the most fun wedding they have ever been to. We owe this to Bobby! Thank you, Bobby and SCE for making our dreams come true and relieving any stress or worries we had in regards to the wedding. You guys are incredible!!

Sent on 06/04/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for trusting Bobby and the SCE Team with your special day! Pumped that you had a great experience! Hope to party together again, SCE Event Group
  • Bailey

Bailey Link · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Fabulous and fun!

We had Tony from the SCE Group as our DJ and we could NOT have done any better. We had a very particular and high maintenance wedding, being that my husband is Jewish and I am Irish Catholic. There were a lot of family sensitivities about the equality of each side being represented and Tony handled that with absolute grace and professionalism. He was highly responsive to emails, calls, and texts as well. I made some very last minute changes and it was no problem for him. He completely understood the vibe we were going for and played awesome music that had everyone on the dance floor the entire night. I trusted that highly stressful and frantic experience with Tony and felt a little more relaxed knowing that it was in his hands. Lastly, all of our friends commented on how this was the best wedding they've ever been to. I would not have changed ANYTHING about our night with Tony as our DJ. Thank you for helping to make our special day so special!!!!

Sent on 05/19/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for trusting Tony and the SCE Team with your special day! Pumped that you had an amazing experience! Hope to party together again, SCE Event Group

Rick Parisi · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Minds were blown on 4.13.19

I am not really sure if I can put into words to describe the INCREDIBLE and AMAZING experience we had with Jason and the SCE Event Group team. I can sit here and say all the cliches like "best wedding ever, all of our guests are still raving about our wedding" which are all true. However, the entire experience from start to finish was much more than we could have ever hoped for or wanted.
    From always being there to help us throughout the planning process or when we just needed to be reminded that there is no reason to stress, the team was there for us.
    As far as the wedding goes ... well lets just say that Jason and the team OVER-DELIVERED on everything they said they were going to do. We did not have any doubts and knew it was going to be amazing with Jason but for a lack of better words, he absolutely CRUSHED our wedding.
    Thank you Jason, Bird and the rest of the SCE team. You truly made our vision come to life on the most memorable day of our lives.

Sent on 04/29/2019
    SCE Event Group 8
    SCE Event Group 9

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for trusting Jason and the SCE Team with your special day! Pumped that you had an awesome experience! Hope to party together again one day, SCE Event Group
  • Heejae

Heejae Shin · Getting married on 12/07/2019

Amazing experience with SCE Event Group - We had our dream wedding!

We had an incredible experience with SCE Event Group. Christian was super accessible and has this great energy and makes you feel very comfortable working with him. He made sure to understand exactly what we wanted for our wedding - the atmosphere, the kind of music, the kind of energy we wanted. He also made sure that I was able to actually enjoy the wedding. We went over the main events for the wedding and the timeline and I was able to trust him and leave everything in his hands. He never rushed anything or let anything drag on for too long. The timing was very natural and all of our guests had an amazing time. We highly recommend him and the crew at SCE Event Group. They will not disappoint!

Sent on 07/29/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

We appreciate you taking your time to review us on Wedding Wire, The Knot, and Google! Thank you for sharing your amazing experience!
  • christine

christine · Getting married on 08/31/2019

Hire Jeff and Team for your wedding!

Had Jeff and team for our wedding at the Westmount Country Club and they were excellent. Jeff and team were extremely professional (even let one of our friends DJ for a few seconds) and made the night special for us. All of our guests raved about the music. Would recommend Jeff for any other events in the future.

Sent on 05/06/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for trusting Jeff and the SCE Team with you special day! Pumped that you had an amazing experience! Hope to party together again, SCE Event Group
  • Kallie

Kallie Knebl · Married on 08/17/2019

Beyond Amazing

Paul Knox at SCE was the DJ at my wedding this past weekend and was beyond amazing. Literally everyone at the wedding was on the dance floor all night. I received so many compliments on how much fun people had. I can’t wait to see him at another wedding one day!!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Erin

Erin Marthedal · Married on 08/03/2019

SCE Events brought the party!

We met DJ Chris Atwood through a colleague/friend who had hired Chris for their own wedding a number of years ago. He came highly recommended and most certainly delivered. From the start, Chris and all of the staff at SCE events were friendly, responsive, professional and went above and beyond to make our event memorable. They were easy to work with, sent out helpful email reminders and have a very comprehensive web portal to help us organize our event.
    Prior to our wedding, we had multiple meetings with Chris to go over our music choices, all of the many services SCE offers, and the details of the day of our event. He was very flexible but also offered helpful tips throughout the planning process. Chris was easy to communicate with in the days leading up to our wedding and on the day of our event did a fabulous job start to finish!
    Details of our big day:
    Our wedding was 8/3/19 at the Frelinghuysen Arboretum in Morristown, NJ
    DJs: Chris Atwood and DJ Daimon Perez
    Services provided: music/sound support for ceremony, cocktail hour and DJ entertainment for reception
    Event details: outdoor/garden ceremony & cocktail hour with tented reception area; classic 70s-80s and some contemporary hits for cocktail hour, 90s-2000s hip hop, contemporary divas (Lady Gaga, Whitney, Beyonce) and current hits for the reception
    The best part of the night was the energy on the dance floor! We could've kept the party going all night. I would highly recommend SCE Events to anyone looking for wedding/event DJ entertainment!

Sent on 08/08/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

We appreciate you taking your time to review us on Wedding Wire and The Knot! Thank you for sharing your amazing experience!
  • Ashli

Ashli Kravarik · Married on 08/02/2019

Party at Mallard!

From our first meeting with Jason at the SCE office, we knew we wanted to book him. Throughout the whole planning process, Jason and the lovely ladies at SCE helped me feel at ease and answered questions whenever I had them. On the day of the wedding, Jason made us feel at ease by communicating with us about the schedule and flow of things. He also took the time to come over to the two of us and give us some sweet wedding day advice. Jason kept the dance floor going all night long.... from the reception to the after party! So many people told us how fun our wedding was, and I know it was because of the music/energy Jason brought to it. We wish we could do it all over again!

Sent on 08/19/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for trusting Jason and the SCE Team with your special day! Pumped that you had a great experience! Hope to party together again, SCE Event Group
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 07/20/2019

Best choice

When people say food and music can make or break your wedding, they aren’t kidding. 2 1/2 weeks out and I received 2 more phone calls today raving about our wedding and our DJ, Jeff, who we had from ceremony to cocktail hour and for our reception. He had our dance floor packed all night long.
    Jeff is not only knowledgeable and made himself available to us throughout our entire planning process to answer questions and help us perfect every detail, but so incredibly talented. His personality and energy was evident throughout our wedding, which made our guests feel welcome to have an amazing time. Jeff had an incredible way of including every personal request for our night from songs to dances to send off, while offering his professional opinions and knowledge from experience to make every detail more perfect than we could have imagined.
    The entire staff at SCE, especially Stephanie & Brianne, responded so quickly to any question we had throughout our entire process. The added work of Jeff’s assistant, Bird, taking pictures and videos of our night made for that many more memories for us to look back on.
    One of the phone calls I received tonight included “if I need a DJ for any event I ever throw again, I will definitely be calling you for his information!”
    Without a doubt, SCE was one of the best decisions we made throughout our planning process. They made our wedding that much more perfect and memorable. Thank you to Jeff and they entire SCE staff! I could not more highly recommend you book them for your event!

Sent on 07/16/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for trusting Jeff and the SCE Team with your special day! Pumped that you had a great experience! Hope to party together again, SCE Event Group

Caitlin Pinto · Married on 07/20/2019

Ashford Estate Wedding

Wow. We are overwhelmed with gratitude, excitement, and pure happiness thanks to Tony. We met with Tony only a few weeks after being newly engaged because we wanted to make sure we could book SCE. From the moment we met Tony he immediately connected with us, got us super excited, and also comforted us in knowing that he was going to take care of the entire night. Well to say the least, he did more than just take care of the night. I truly felt like I did not have to worry about a thing because Tony was on it. He coordinated the flow of the night, brought the energy, and really made sure the dance floor was packed the entire time. It was a surreal feeling knowing how much energy and fun was all packed into our amazing night and we owe so much of that to Tony. He is passionate about what he does, and as a result our wedding was an absolute blast. He’s simply a genius, and I would recommend him 10 times out of 10.

Sent on 07/21/2019

• Mary

Mary Hocking · Married on 07/19/2019

Such an amazing time!

I am so happy I chose SCE Event Group and Tony! He was highly recommended from one of our friends, and when it was time to choose a DJ, Tony was our first and only choice! He was so easy to work with, organized, and had the perfect personality for getting our celebration going! We chose controlled uplighting, and intelligent lighting 1 (2 light towers), and had a photo booth through SCE.

Our reception was seriously EPIC, and that started out with introductions where he involved and raised the energy in the room with our guests. They were so pumped by the time it was my husband and I to enter, and just that alone was unforgettable. The first dances were amazing, and following that, the night flowed perfectly. Our dance floor was overflowing the entire night, even during my special polka and YMCA request that I was a little nervous about. I do not think that there was one person in the room that did not dance at least once! People were crowding around the dance floor and dancing at their tables because the floor was so packed! He took us on a ride with the music he played, and made it extremely hard to get off the dance floor. We had to delegate our friends to get us drinks because we were having so much fun dancing!

When they were not dancing or eating, they were taking pictures in the photo booth! That alone was a ton of fun, and SCE made a guest book for us with wall of the photos taken throughout the night for guests to sign! We also received a flash drive with every photo taken! Our guests looked like they had so much fun!

I could not say one bad thing about Tony and his team, and my husband and I even forgot to eat our cake because we were too busy having a blast. All of my friends and family were telling me how amazing our wedding was and how much fun they had. Some had even said that it was the best wedding that they’ve been to! We really had such a blast, and we could not thank Tony enough for making it happen!

Sent on 07/22/2019
    SCE Event Group 10

Maya & Elan Meltzer · Married on 07/14/2019

Great Experience!

We had the best time with Christian and the SCE team! They were very supportive throughout the process - from our first phone call with Brianne, to our FaceTime with Christian, to our in-person meeting, we could not have asked for more. Christian played great music at the wedding and made our day absolutely perfect. We strongly recommend him!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Rj Spargo · Married on 07/13/2019

RJ Spargo - Groom

Paul was a fantastic DJ and MC. People were remarking through the night about how amazing the music was and how fun it was to dance to

Sent on 07/20/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for trusting Paul and the SCE Team with your special day! Pumped that you had a great experience! Hope to party together again, SCE Event Group
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 07/13/2019

Best Party Ever!

We booked SCE for our wedding on July 13, 2019 and used Bobby. He did a FANTASTIC job of keeping everyone on the dance floor with music for every generation. Some of my favorite memories are seeing everyone on the dance floor. We were planning out of state so Brianne and Bobby did a great job of setting up late night meetings via FaceTime. I loved their online planning tool because it helped us really think about all of the elements of our music. We also had them come early to set up a microphone and speakers for our ceremony (which Bobby manned and checked the entire ceremony even though they weren’t doing music for the ceremony). We loved their commitment and the result it had on our wedding and party!

Sent on 07/23/2019

• Elise

Elise Luccarelli · Married on 07/06/2019

DJ Christian and his team

THE BEST! Simply put, they were helpful and made planning beyond easy! Christian and his crew were professional but also felt like they were apart of my family! Music and mirror booth were EXACTLY what we wanted! Couldn’t have asked for a better group!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Cayla Chen · Married on 07/06/2019

Couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Tony and his team did an amazing job at our wedding at the Madison Hotel on July 6, 2019! All of our friends and families kept saying the DJ played the dopest music and our guests started dancing even before dinner was served.

My husband and I are so glad that we hired Tony because he was essentially our wedding planner for the day of. He's highly responsive and is super detailed oriented. I would recommend SCE and Tony to anyone who's looking to hire a DJ.

Sent on 07/21/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for trusting Tony and the SCE Team with your special day! Pumped that you had a great experience! Hope to party together again, SCE Event Group
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing Job!

I literally can’t say enough good things about DJ Paul Knox! He was amazing from the second we met him to discuss what we wanted until he hugged us goodnight after our wedding. He is brilliant at keeping the crowd on their feet. Our guests are still raving about what an epic time they had dancing the night away. We have the photos to prove it! Paul was so intuitive and really knows how to make the bride and groom truly feel special. He worked seamlessly with our maitre d to guide us through our spectacular evening. He even had me twirl in my ballgown right after our big entrance to make the crowd “ooohh” and “ahhhh”! His transitions are seamless and he has a level of professionalism that is truly unmatched. If you are stressing about picking a DJ, look no further! You found him! And don’t even worry about going crazy submitting a long song list— we barely gave him any suggestions— he read the room and he NAILED IT! No regrets! He is DJing my best friends wedding in a few weeks and another one of my friend’s weddings in December of 2019 and I can’t wait to go and party with him some more!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Ashley Moy · Married on 07/05/2019

Look no further - SCE is the way to go

We had Jason Jani from SCE Event Group for our wedding and we could not be more thankful! He had everyone on the dance floor and rocked our wedding. We are still getting compliments and friends asking for their information. Everybody was on the dance floor the whole night. Even planning with Jason was so much fun and personalized. He really takes the time to get to know you both as a couple and to get a feel for the event. Thank you again Jason!! - The Moys

Sent on 08/10/2019

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/04/2019

Music was Amazing!!

Paul and Mike were amazing! Paul was responsive from the moment we reached out. We were able to fill out a form to ensure all of the music was what we envisioned throughout the day. The dance floor was packed all night and Paul brought so much energy to the room. We highly recommend using Paul at your wedding. We had a blast. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 07/06/2019

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/30/2019

Awesome photo booth

My husband and I got married on June 30, 2019 and we used SCE for our photo booth. It was an awesome experience! The staff is quick to respond to emails. They are very professional and helpful. The photo booth itself was a crowd favorite and had everything we wanted!

Sent on 08/07/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for trusting the SCE Team with your special day! Pumped that you had a great experience! Hope to party together again, SCE Event Group
  • dana11

dana · Married on 06/29/2019

Unbelievably professional, captivating, and tons of fun!

TONY from SCE EVENTS, I'm at a loss for words (and I'm a fifth grade teacher- it doesn't usually happen!!) As I sit here and reflect on our night and this whole process, I think back to one of the main people responsible for making our wedding the BEST DAY EVER! From the second we chatted on the phone over a year ago, David and I felt a connection to Tony. From the start, he came off super organized, professional, open to suggestions and feedback, and gave us attention and quality time to coordinate an awesome event. In the months leading up to June 29th, we spoke again, reconfirming ideas, suggestions and/or possibilities of things we hadn't quite thought of; lighting, voiceovers, first dance mixes, etc. Never once, was Tony pushy, aggressive, or negative. Fast forward, we celebrate our wedding this past weekend. Once again, we along with our family and friends could see what a true professional embodies. Tony was captivating, engaging, and controlled the crowd in a way that was effortless and so natural!! What a giant ball of energy!! The guests can't stop talking about his music selection and one-liners! Every time I watch the footage, I get chills reliving moments that were created by Tony and SCE event staff. Can we do this every weekend?!

To sum it up, you will not go wrong by choosing Tony to plan and play your wedding. Tony takes the time to get to know his clients and therefore, it feels more real and natural. It was like we were friends for years! He's got great "mic skills," can work any size crowd, listens to your requests and interests, and makes the night magical. In true teacher fashion, A++!!!!! Book him now!

Sent on 07/01/2019
    SCE Event Group 11
    SCE Event Group 12

Crystal Gault · Married on 06/29/2019

DJ Seth Velez- Best DJ Ever!

Thank you SO much to Seth and his team. We couldn’t have had a more professional and considerate DJ on our wedding day and throughout the entire planning process. We’ve never been to a wedding where people got up and danced between courses, it was so much fun! The mirror photo booth was absolutely amazing, our guests had a ball taking photos in there all night long. We can’t recommend SCE enough! Thank you SCE for the best day of our lives!

Sent on 07/02/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for trusting Seth and the SCE Team with your special day! Pumped that you had a great experience! Hope to party together again, SCE Event Group

Lindsay Crescenzi · Married on 06/29/2019

Comfortable, Flexible, Fun

SCE was great to work with from start to finish! We chose Christian as our DJ and he made us feel very comfortable throughout the whole planning process. Our wedding was a blast thanks to them!

Sent on 07/05/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for trusting Christian and the SCE Team with your special day! Pumped that you had a great experience! Hope to party together again, SCE Event Group
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 06/29/2019

Thank you for keeping the party going Paul!

Paul Knox was our DJ for our wedding at the Brownstone. We also used their lounge photo booth and media package. The photo booth was a huge hit. We got a beautiful leather photo guest book and all the photos on a jump drive at the end of the night. We also got back the raw dance floor photos. It was so awesome to see what a blast our guests were having. Paul kept the dance floor moving and shaking all night. He has such a big personality and was such a pleasure to work with. Other weddings I have attended have had low quality cheesy entertainment. SCE is worth the extra money for a high quality DJ experience. Our guests had so much fun and commented on how your food and music can make or break your event. I would hire Paul again in a second for future life events.

Sent on 08/10/2019