SCE Event Group Reviews

SCE Event Group 5
SCE Event Group 6
SCE Event Group 7

Maria · Getting married on 02/22/2019

I had picked Nick to be our DJ for our event for this coming February, we haven’t even had our wedding yet and we already know he’s going to kill it! He is so on top of everything, fills you up with information with everything you need to know, and makes sure you 100% get everything YOU want. My first meeting with him I felt like I knew him for years, super comfortable to be around and easy to talk to, exactly what you want for someone who is pretty much running the show of your day! We also had the option to start our play list as soon as we booked, as well as adding or taking things off we decide to use or not use, this is keeping us so stress free until the wedding because we know we will have everything the way we want for ourselves, the wedding party, and our guests. Whenever we change something, the contract is updated immediately and kept on your profile that you can access. I could go on and on about why we are happy we came across the company, but I’ll leave the rest up to you! This company is not pushy, nor do they “make” you pick anything you don’t want. Everything this company offers is so unique and so in the future to keep your guests entertained. So beyond excited to be working with SCE and Nick, and will be referring them to anyone I know that has any type of event coming up. Don’t regret not being the one i use them!

Alyssa Della Fave · Married on 12/08/2018

Paul Knox crushed it!

I can not say enough great things about Paul Knox and SCE. He made the entire wedding run smooth and dancing!! He really made our wedding day special! Best decision you’ll make is hiring Paul!

Allison · Married on 12/07/2018

Great Night

We loved having Paul Knox and SCE at our wedding. Everyone was put on the dance floor and was amazed by the fake snow!! Could not have asked for anything better! We received so many compliments from our guests on how great our DJ was. Thank you Paul Knox and SCE!!

• Kristie

Kristie Luff · Married on 12/01/2018

Jeff and SCE are simply the BEST

Jeff and the entire SCE team will go above and beyond to make sure your special day is perfect! I cannot say enough great things about them. Jeff met with me and made sure everything was perfect so that I could just be the bride on the day of my wedding. Jeff made sure he knew how to pronounce everyone's name, made sure all of the songs were exactly what we wanted to hear and he even took pictures that helped capture special moments of the day. He is more than just a DJ, he is a friend who genuinely cares about your event and everyone there. The wedding ran so smoothly because of him and the SCE team and I cannot thank them enough!! I cannot wait to work with them again!!!

SCE Event Group 8
  • Sydney

Sydney Susino · Married on 11/30/2018

Extremely talented

What an incredible night with the amazingly talented Jason Jani. Jason, Derek and I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to always sit down and work with us to make all of our wedding visions come to life. YOU made our entire party possible. The music was absolutely insane, there was a full dance floor the entire night and we owe that all to you. The fireworks were such an added bonus and we LOVED them through out the night. Guests loved the photo booth as well, it was perfect. If you are looking for an amazing talented host for your wedding, or any event, Jason is the person to have. Thank you so much for everything!!

Diane Cristino · Married on 11/24/2018

Everything we wanted and more

SCE Event group was nothing but amazing during our entire wedding planning process. Our wedding was on 11/24 at Bear Brook Valley and we had the pleasure of having Jason Jani as our DJ. Jason was so honored and excited to work with us. His passion for his work really showed leading up to our day and he blew us away the day of!! EVERYONE was on the dance floor - I mean even my 82 year old grandparents hung in there until the end!! We also added on live musicians (electric violin and percussionist) which Jason recommended, and they DID NOT disappoint. I have had friends actually reaching out to me asking about our DJ and telling me how "EPIC" our wedding was! Aside from Jason and his crew hosting and killing it the day of, all the support staff we were in contact with during the planning process was responsive and so nice. If you're planning a wedding and unsure of a DJ to use, I am 100% confident SCE will be everything you need and more :)

• Francesca

Francesca · Married on 11/23/2018

Best ever!

Jason Jani and his entire team including his office staff are 2nd to none. Guest of all ages are still complimenting us on how perfect the music & entertainment was. I would not have had the perfect wedding without them, I know that for a fact. My friends were so impressed they already booked with SCE for their weddings coming up. SCE is different, talented, they don't take over the wedding like most other companies and they create the best possible experience unique to you and your guest. Using anyone else, but SCE is a mistake. They are the BEST EVER!

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 11/18/2018

Christian and sce were outstanding

We used Christian and SCE Event Group for our wedding 3 weeks ago. It was a Sunday night wedding and you would never be able to tell. From the introductions to the last dance, EVERYBODY was on the dance floor. It was an incredible night, the best night. Christian was the embodiment of professionalism, checking in with us regularly. I HIGHLY recommend these guys, they will not let you down

• Larry

Larisa · Married on 11/17/2018

Jeff and SCE are the BEST

Jeff and the entire SCE group were incredible! During and after the wedding, we had countless numbers of people tell us Jeff was the best DJ they've ever heard at a wedding and I know we personally told him this multiple times throughout the night. One thing we were a little worried about was that our families families are filled with shy people and wall flowers, but the second the formal dances were over, the entire dance floor was filled for the entire night! Jeff was also very accommodating with any requests/changes we had throughout the night. Couldn't have asked for a better DJ and wedding!

Demi · Married on 11/17/2018

smooth, easy, stress free process!

DJ Paul Knox went above and beyond for our wedding and I can’t thank him enough! My ceremony was everything I could have ever imagined with the music he played - it really made it so much more! The reception was amazing. He took the ideas we had and made them a reality! I’m not exaggerating when I say I did not leave the dance floor all night! Song after song was just everything I wanted to hear, me and my friends were loving it! It may not have been the biggest wedding he’s done, but I had the best time! My friends were saying how sore they were the next day from dancing so much. Thank you Paul!!!!

Jillian Grobelny · Married on 11/17/2018

Best. Day. Ever.

Nick Spinelli is hands down one of THE BEST DJ’s! I dont even know where to begin... Nick was honest, reachable, knowledgable and SO easy to work with throughout the entire 2 years leading up to our wedding. We met with a couple other DJ’s before and after meeting with Nick but knew as soon as we walked out of his office that he was going to be perfect for our wedding. His talent is undeniable and he had EVERYONE (even my Dad who hardly dances) dancing the entire night. I am still getting compliments about him and a few friends and family members have asked for his contact info for their upcoming events/weddings.

I also need to acknowledge Nick and SCEs professionalism. Several months before our wedding we experienced some unfortunate events with Nicks previous company and Nick and SCE took care of us like we were family... it was an extremely stressful situation and it ended up being a blessing in disguise. If you are looking for a DJ that is fun, energetic, talented and someone who will have you and your guests dancing all night long, you need to hire Nick Spinelli! THE BEST.

Chris Schill · Married on 11/11/2018

Tony Tee Neto Best Ever!!!!

It’s going to be tough to put into words how incredible this man Tony is. Outside of his profession he is a complete class act. Always happy to help and give advice when needed. He made the entire process a breeze I felt like I did not have to worry at all when it came to our DJ.

Tony is extremely professional and only has your happiness and excitement in mind during your event. I would recommend Tony to anyone. He made sure people were out on the dance floor all night. He even kept me up there dancing all night which is hard to do. I have people texting me telling me what a great time they had and how amazing Tony was.

If you are looking for someone to host your event and make it the best time of your life then no need to look any further. Not only would I recommend Tony but I will never trust anyone but this man for my future events. If he is booked up for your day then just change the day he is worth it!

Tony I thank you again from the bottom of my heart for doing what you do and killing it 24/7. You made my wife (still weird to say) and my day! We couldn’t have tied the knot without you!

• Jamie

Jamie · Married on 11/10/2018

Jeff from SCE kept us on the dance floor!!

We cannot say enough about SCE! We had Jeff as our DJ, and we are SO happy we did. From the moment we met Jeff, we had a good feeling that we made the perfect choice using SCE. He is so personable, friendly, organized, and has an awesome fun vibe. We knew he would keep our guests entertained. On our wedding night, everyone was dancing the whole time. People texted me the next day saying they never left the dance floor. He let us pick some songs for our playlist and added some choices of his own. Everything was perfectly timed. From the ceremony, first songs, cake cutting (he played cake by the ocean for us) and the last song. Your wedding night can get hectic and he kept us right on track with timing. We cannot say enough positive things! I want to go back and dance the night away all over again!!! thanks so much Jeff and SCE!!! :)

Megan Sylvester · Married on 11/10/2018

Dj tony best dj

We had DJ Tony Tee Neto at our wedding last week and he did an absolutely AMAZING job! Everyone was on the dance floor all night long and I had multiple people come up to me telling me how he was the best DJ ever. He definitely knew how to get the party started. In fact, our legs were sore for days after our wedding because he kept everyone dancing all night. Tony was so easy to work with and VERY professional. He made the process for us stress free, and literally answered any questions I had in a timely manner. We are so very pleased and happy that we chose DJ Tony! He is the BEST. If you are looking for someone who is professional, fun and will keep everyone dancing all night long, look no further because DJ Tony is your man! I HIGHLY recommend Tony from SCE. Thank you Tony for making our wedding a fun filled success and a night we will never forget!

• Susan

Susan · Married on 11/10/2018

SCE and Christian are THE BEST.

I can't say enough about how amazing our wedding day was at Mallard Island Yacht Club on 11/10/2018, much of it thanks to SCE and Christian. Once we decided on a venue, we knew that music was the next most important aspect of our big day. I scoured wedding wire, facebook, message boards, etc and found SCE. I watched so many of their videos and one thing always stuck out to me - no matter what the size of the wedding, people were always on the dance floor. We scheduled a meeting and Bri introduced us to Christian. My now husband and I looked at each other 15 minutes into our meeting and gave each other a nod - we just KNEW that we wanted Christian to be a part of our day. He took the time to get to know us as a couple, and really wanted to get a feel for what we wanted out of our wedding day. He wasn't trying to create his own vision for the day - he was taking our vision and adding his expertise. We discussed lighting, music, extras - it was such a productive meeting and we left knowing that we had made the best decision.

Christian was so flexible when it came to the last minute planning. We live in Boston and were able to schedule a face-time call to go over all of the logistics. He was literally answering texts up to the day before the wedding with song change requests from me - I can't say enough about how amazing he was.

The night of the wedding, Christian and the entire SCE crew was kind, professional, fun, and truly made our night unforgettable. The music was PERFECT - everyone loved the mix and our dance floor was rarely empty. The lighting additions were so worth it and really elevated the space. Our after-party was so much fun and was a chance to keep the dance party going. My guests are still raving about the music and dancing and I look forward to Christian and the SCE family being a part of all of our future events! Book them for your next event - you will absolutely have the best day ever and you will NOT be disappointed!

Lisa · Married on 11/09/2018

Dj Tony is the best !

DJ. Tony is the best ! We had an amazing time at our wedding and we never stopped dancing !! I highly recommend SCE ! Tony we love you!

Maggie Hughes · Married on 11/09/2018

Excellent!!!!!

I cannot thank SCE (Bobby & Brianne especially) enough for making our wedding day so incredible. They are super responsive, communicative, attentive to detail, passionate about what they do, professional and have a great sense of humor! Literally every part of their service was perfect even when certain things didn't go as planned. Not to mention all of our guests couldn't wait to get on the dance floor! Many thanks to SCE, Brianne and Bobby!

Ashley Conroy · Married on 11/03/2018

Tony Neto!!!!

We decided to go with SCE for our wedding after terrible experiences with past DJs. After days of researching, we came across SCE. We chose Tony because after watching his videos, posts etc because we felt he was the best fit for us. From the very beginning Tony was amazing!!! He was patient, kind and always professional with every aspect of the planning. We placed all our trust in him and he definitely delivered. We danced the ENTIRE night (we never dance). By the end of the wedding we were actually dripping sweat from all of the dancing (our legs are still recovering). We have received countless texts from guests raving about the entertainment. We could not have been happier with our choice and HIGHLY recommend Tony for any event (except if you want to be a lemon and sit down the whole night).

Ashley Conroy & Joseph Schafer
    11/03/2018

Kara · Married on 11/03/2018

Nick Spinelli is AMAZING!

Our wedding was 11/3 and we hired Nick Spinelli from SCE to DJ our reception. We had over 170 people and at one point, before dinner, EVERY SINGLE PERSON was up dancing on the dance floor! He is incredible. We had guests asking for his information so they could write a review and and hire him for their events. I was expecting people to tell me how beautiful I was as a bride, and they did... but more people told us how fabulous the music was and how much fun they were having! Nick was also very easy to work with during the planning process - he was extremely personal and made everything so easy for us and I can't thank him enough for that! Highly recommend working with Nick and SCE!

Cydney Davis · Married on 11/03/2018

The absolute best dj!

I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E is the only word I can use for Jason and his team. They were so professional, timely, organized, and knows how to play the best music EVER. You honestly would be crazy not to hire them for your party. The entire night people kept asking me who this DJ was because he was that good. Complete hit and I would hire him again in a heart beat.

alexia · Married on 11/03/2018

Everything We could’ve Asked for and More!

SCE event group and Bobby were definitely one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! We asked Bobby for very specific things and some technical things that I worried may have been too much but he did everything we asked exactly when and how!! I was beyond impressed. The music selection was also perfect it was exactly the music genre and styles we asked for! We really wanted everyone to dance and enjoy themselves and because of SCE and Bobby the really had a great night!!

Jennifer · Married on 11/02/2018

Wedding of the year!!!!

Tony Tee was phenomenal 5 stars doesn’t even give the night/experience justice!! From the beginning we knew Tony would be amazing, he was thorough, excited, passionate about what he does and come on he knows how to party. That’s exactly what he did on Friday and our guests have not stopped commenting on what an amazing wedding it was. He has EVERYONE on the dance floor and we can’t thank him enough for partying with us on our big day.

SCE Event Group 9

Evelina Bartkute · Married on 11/02/2018

Amazing team!!!!

We had the pleasure of working with Christian for our wedding on 11.2.18. Christian was very professional, provided great feedback and suggested some amazing songs! We added a few songs last minute and he was excited to play them at our wedding . We also added a Frank Sinatra Impersonator which was a great touch for dinner time . We were extremely happy with everything!!!!!!!

Jennifer · Married on 11/02/2018

Best night EVER with SCE

Tony Tee Neto was the BEST he was not only fun to work with and enthusiastic about what he does but he was thorough and responsive on EVERYTHING leading up to the day even the morning of the wedding. He kept the party rocking the entire night and had all our guests commenting on how fun the wedding was! Love him love SCE and we highly recommend them for your future events!