SCE Event Group Reviews

SCE Event Group 7
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Martin · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Wedding- May 25th: Bobby LaFaucci Oyster Point Hotel

Bobby was ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE! The dance floor was PACKED the whole entire night. He accommodated us beyond words. We changed a few things around up until the day of the wedding and Bobby continued to respond so quickly and helped us along the way. We are so grateful for him. Honestly, he was our best vendor through the wedding process. Everyone from ages 10 to 80 were dancing at our wedding, the whole night! People are still coming up to us and saying how incredible he was and how this was the most fun wedding they have ever been to. We owe this to Bobby! Thank you, Bobby and SCE for making our dreams come true and relieving any stress or worries we had in regards to the wedding. You guys are incredible!!

Sent on 06/04/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for trusting Bobby and the SCE Team with your special day! Pumped that you had a great experience! Hope to party together again, SCE Event Group
  • David

David · Getting married on 10/03/2020

Amazing!!!

We cannot say enough good things about SCE Entertainment! They were wonderful to work with and we are so thrilled with how our wedding turned out! We decided to move our wedding up a year due to an illness in the family. We had already researched DJs and decided to reach out to SCE. Brianne was amazing and responded to us within a day to tell us there was still availability for our date. She immediately recommended Paul Knox and arranged a meeting. SCE and Paul were so accommodating an flexible by allowing us to chat on FaceTime. It made the whole experience easy and stress free. Paul was an absolute pleasure to work with! Even after booking he called us multiple times just to check in and see how we were doing. Throughout the day Paul put our minds at ease and made us super comfortable. Paul, Mike, and Chris did an amazing job with the music as well! The dance floor was packed all night and everyone had an awesome time! We can't thank you guys enough!

• Bailey

Bailey Link · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Fabulous and fun!

We had Tony from the SCE Group as our DJ and we could NOT have done any better. We had a very particular and high maintenance wedding, being that my husband is Jewish and I am Irish Catholic. There were a lot of family sensitivities about the equality of each side being represented and Tony handled that with absolute grace and professionalism. He was highly responsive to emails, calls, and texts as well. I made some very last minute changes and it was no problem for him. He completely understood the vibe we were going for and played awesome music that had everyone on the dance floor the entire night. I trusted that highly stressful and frantic experience with Tony and felt a little more relaxed knowing that it was in his hands. Lastly, all of our friends commented on how this was the best wedding they've ever been to. I would not have changed ANYTHING about our night with Tony as our DJ. Thank you for helping to make our special day so special!!!!

Sent on 05/19/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for trusting Tony and the SCE Team with your special day! Pumped that you had an amazing experience! Hope to party together again, SCE Event Group

Lindsay · Getting married on 04/19/2020

Outstanding

Tony and his team were absolutely amazing from start to finish! They were so accommodating and had the dance floor packed the entire evening! It was incredible!! His energy was contagious and he truly knew how to read the crowd!! We would relive our wedding day over and over with the amazing experience we had!! It was unforgettable and for that we are forever grateful! You DEFINITELY want Tony and his team to host your event hands down!!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Rick Parisi · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Minds were blown on 4.13.19

I am not really sure if I can put into words to describe the INCREDIBLE and AMAZING experience we had with Jason and the SCE Event Group team. I can sit here and say all the cliches like "best wedding ever, all of our guests are still raving about our wedding" which are all true. However, the entire experience from start to finish was much more than we could have ever hoped for or wanted.
    From always being there to help us throughout the planning process or when we just needed to be reminded that there is no reason to stress, the team was there for us.
    As far as the wedding goes ... well lets just say that Jason and the team OVER-DELIVERED on everything they said they were going to do. We did not have any doubts and knew it was going to be amazing with Jason but for a lack of better words, he absolutely CRUSHED our wedding.
    Thank you Jason, Bird and the rest of the SCE team. You truly made our vision come to life on the most memorable day of our lives.

Sent on 04/29/2019
    SCE Event Group 8
    SCE Event Group 9

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for trusting Jason and the SCE Team with your special day! Pumped that you had an awesome experience! Hope to party together again one day, SCE Event Group
  • Heejae

Heejae Shin · Getting married on 12/07/2019

Amazing experience with SCE Event Group - We had our dream wedding!

We had an incredible experience with SCE Event Group. Christian was super accessible and has this great energy and makes you feel very comfortable working with him. He made sure to understand exactly what we wanted for our wedding - the atmosphere, the kind of music, the kind of energy we wanted. He also made sure that I was able to actually enjoy the wedding. We went over the main events for the wedding and the timeline and I was able to trust him and leave everything in his hands. He never rushed anything or let anything drag on for too long. The timing was very natural and all of our guests had an amazing time. We highly recommend him and the crew at SCE Event Group. They will not disappoint!

Sent on 07/29/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

We appreciate you taking your time to review us on Wedding Wire, The Knot, and Google! Thank you for sharing your amazing experience!

Stephanie · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Incredible

Jason Jani & SCE helped give us the most incredible wedding ever! From when we met with Jason back in April of last year we knew right away that we had to have him do our wedding and there would be no other perfect fit or any reason to even look at any other companies. Jason is so warm and friendly and has such a wonderful personality. When we first met, we sat with him for over two hours talking about not only our wedding but everything that came to mind! Not only is he wonderful to work with but so is the entire SCE staff. Every time I had a question about something Brianne was there to help instantly, and I never had to wait for her to respond! Aside from them all being so awesome they are truly one of a kind and unique and will make your wedding day everything you have been dreaming of and more. Within the last year my husband and I have gone to over ten weddings and let me tell you there was no DJ quite like Jason. We would recommend SCE to everyone! All of our guests are still talking about how great he was and every age group never left the dance floor the entire evening! Thank you Jason and everyone at SCE for helping make this the best day of our lives!

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Doug

Doug Fischer · Married on 09/13/2019

Best entertainment ever!!!

Tony and the SCE group did an exceptional job, fueling our special day with great energy, and keeping all of our guests out of their seats putting the "icing on our cake" at one of the greatest events of our lives!!
    Thank you Tony!!! Look no place else for your full entertainment needs!..This teams planning and organizing is #1..They beyond delivered in every way!!!
    Doug & Cathy wedding 9.13.19

Sent on 09/15/2019
    SCE Event Group 10

Pj Held · Married on 09/08/2019

Nick is more than a DJ, he is good people.

DJ Nick Spinelli and SCE delivered in every aspect on our wedding day. Nick with the help of his assistant Santi, brought the energy and music needed to make our day nothing short of amazing. From first consultation all the way through cleanup on wedding night, Nick made us feel more like friends than customers.

Sent on 09/11/2019

Derek · Married on 09/08/2019

Excellent he was perfect with everything

Jason and his team was phenomenal!!! I couldn’t ask for a better wedding and better Dj he had everyone dancing he’s not your typical Dj who just plays music he feels the crowd and goes based off of the crowd he was able to mix the music in such a way that my guest were blown away!!! Thank you again Sce!!!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • User5575142 · Recently married

Literally one of the best decisions we made

We had our wedding at the Westmount Country Club and we ended up booking Jason Jani from SCE for our reception. He was absolutely phenomenal. We had a blast at our wedding and he really made it into the party we envisioned. We also used one of his photo booths as well as the indoor sparklers and the media screens, all were amazing. 10/10 would book again.

Sent on 09/08/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for trusting Jason and the SCE Team with your special day! Pumped that you had a great experience! Hope to party together again, SCE Event Group
  • Valerie

Valerie Wieman · Married on 09/07/2019

Read our style/vibe perfectly

We gave Christian a few songs we liked and general genres, and he ran with it. Play list was perfect and the dance floor was never empty. Our guests couldn’t stop complimenting the music. We are in our 50’s and were so worried it would be too much pop/dance/club music. He gaged our style/vibe exactly. We shouldn’t have doubted. Trust Christian and SCE.

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Jillian

Jillian Scenna · Married on 09/06/2019

If you want the best night ever- book Tony!

From the first conversation, my husband and I knew we were in great hands with Tony and the entire SCE group. Tony was amazing to work with, calming and detail oriented. He is a master in his craft and I felt and immediate connection, he made our night everything we hoped for. The lighting was perfect. He took all our requests into consideration and executed them perfectly. I would never hesitate to recommend him to anyone, I would love to relive the night all over again! Thank you Tony & SCE

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Julissa

Julissa Pena · Married on 09/02/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

DJ Paul Knox & team were so much fun and wonderful at my wedding on 9/2! From the moment we booked with SCE, the team was organized, followed-up immediately, friendly, and calming months before/days leading up to the wedding. You will be very satisfied if you book with them. I will definitely continue to recommend SCE!

Sent on 09/12/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for trusting Paul and the SCE Team with your special day! Pumped that you had a great experience! Hope to party together again, SCE Event Group
  • christine

christine · Married on 08/31/2019

Hire Jeff and Team for your wedding!

Had Jeff and team for our wedding at the Westmount Country Club and they were excellent. Jeff and team were extremely professional (even let one of our friends DJ for a few seconds) and made the night special for us. All of our guests raved about the music. Would recommend Jeff for any other events in the future.

Sent on 05/06/2019

SCE Event Group's reply:

Thank you for trusting Jeff and the SCE Team with you special day! Pumped that you had an amazing experience! Hope to party together again, SCE Event Group

Shirley · Married on 08/31/2019

We have no words - absolutely amazing!

Christian was the DJ for our wedding last night and he was absolutely incredible! Super helpful throughout the process in answering my many questions and factoring in last minute song requests. The crowd was on the dance floor the entire night and we were all so sad when the party had to end. Christian was perfect for our wedding and we could not be happier! Call SCE today - you will not regret it one bit!

Sent on 09/01/2019
  • Alexa

Alexa · Married on 08/30/2019

The HIGHLIGHT of my wedding

I had the pleasure of seeing DJ Paul Knox Dj someone’s wedding that i was in. I knew right away his energy and talent is what I wanted for my wedding. When I got engaged his group was the first on my to do list. We immediately enrolled for one of their show cases and got to meet and talk to Paul. He was beyond awesome! We were lucky he still had our date open! The entire staff was so welcoming and Bri at the front of house answered all my questions and kept me in the loop on what they needed to the week of! We decided to let Paul play whatever he wanted - no restrictions no direction. BEST DECISION EVER. He played things that covered the grandparents and got them on the floor to the twenties to my 12 year old cousin. He was very interactive and made sure to play requests as well. I will forever recommend him and will use him for future parties! Thank you for keeping your promise of making my feet hurt :)

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/24/2019

Book Paul Knox!

Me and my sister planned our weddings together. Don’t worry they were a year apart! My sister was having her wedding in Jersey but lived in Cali and she was up first. So my mom and I planned her wedding. We went to an expo and SCE really stood out to us. My friend Shannon went to a wedding and could stop talking about how lit the dance floor was then she showed me video from that wedding there was not a single person sitting at that wedding which was something that was really important to me and my sister. We found out that the girls DJ was Paul Knox from SCE and knew we had to have him for our weddings. My sisters wedding was at Lucien’s Manor on August 24, 2018 and her wedding was amazing! I never left the dance floor. When we met with Paul he was knowledgeable of the venues and honest telling us we didn’t need to do additional lighting at my sisters venue because her venue had spot lights and up lighting. For hers we had the TVs and made a slide show it was awesome the elders really enjoy it and the photographer was able to link up with him and put up photos it was awesome! Needless to say after my sisters wedding was over my husband and I waited to set our date making sure we could get Paul first! My best friend Ashley also booked him the week after my sisters wedding. She got married July 6th and her wedding was lit I didn’t even stop dancing to eat dinner! And that is what she wanted the party never stopped from the first song to the last! Johnny and I got married on August 16, 2019 at Addison Park. Paul Knox was our DJ and he killed it! He guided us to get the up lighting for our room which really made the room even more EXTRA but necessary ! The lights go along to the music perfectly. He guided us on how to lay out the evening, The bridal party each member had their own personal entrance song, during cocktail our the groom and I were able to practice our first dance, he suggested that we get all the formals our of the way the dances, the speeches, and dinner, we added an additional hour to the wedding which was the best thing we could ever do! Last minute I decided to add the CO2 cannons and changed a few things in the line up and song choices and Paul just Executed everything flawlessly. The CO2 cannons really kicked it up and gave us that Steve Aoki vibe we were going for! It was the best night on our lives. We told Paul we wanted some traditional, old school, rock and roll and then we wanted Vegas night club, no one was sitting everyone was dancing! Men that I’ve never seen dance before were dancing so hard they also needed the women’s flip flops, no one could walk the next day! The snap chats are hilarious! I can’t wait to see the wedding video. The videographers said they have never been to a wedding like this and had a blast! All of my friends and family will be using Paul for their weddings!

Sent on 08/30/2019
    SCE Event Group 16

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 08/24/2019

Best. Music. Ever.

Someone asked me what my favorite part of our wedding was and without a doubt it was SCE and our MC Christian. He had everyone on the dance floor having an amazing time...the whole night! I can’t describe how grateful we are to Christian and the SCE team for making our special day so unforgettable.

Jessica · Married on 08/24/2019

Phenomenal DJ Paul Knox and team

What a phenomenal DJ! From the moment we sought out the SCE group and met with Paul, we knew he was the DJ for us. Paul is an outstanding guy who is extremely professional and easy to work with. He was able to provide extensive details to our requests without hesitation. Paul and his team were able to keep our wedding guests on their feet all night long. We would highly recommend DJ Paul and the SCE Event Group for any and all of your parties or events. If we are ever in need of a DJ to host one of our events, we know exactly who to call. Thanks again to the SCE Event Group, especially DJ Paul Knox and his team!!!

• Katie

Katie · Married on 08/23/2019

Bobby LaFauci and SCE are the best!

We watched several videos of wedding DJs before coming across Bobby LaFauci’s. Once we saw Bobby’s we knew he was exactly what we were looking for. We could immediately tell he knows how to keep the party going but doesn’t steal the show by getting too involved in the night. During the planning process Bobby and SCE made us feel confident we would have exactly what we were looking for. Brianne was very responsive to any questions we had along the way. The online planning tool makes it easy to select songs and it’s very thorough asking all the important questions about parent dances, song dedications, reception entrance music, etc. We hired SCE to do ceremony music, cocktail hour, and reception for our wedding at Crystal Point on 8/23/2019. Everything went so smoothly. Bobby did a great job incorporating the reception music we requested with similar songs that kept everyone dancing all night. Our friends keep talking about how much fun they had and how good the music was. Just hire Bobby LaFauci as your wedding DJ, you won’t have any regrets!

Sent on 09/03/2019

• Cara

Cara · Married on 08/23/2019

Paul is the best!!

We are so happy that we chose SCE for our wedding! They were recommended to us by several people and when I met Paul I knew we made the right choice! Working with them was a great experience and he made it so easy for us! Loved his energy and charisma! He had everyone on the dance floor all night! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/07/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Ciaramello · Married on 08/18/2019

Best wedding ever! Thank you sce & paul!

THE BEST WEDDING EVER!!!!! Paul Knox from SCE was our DJ and he dominated our wedding. I have received phone calls and texts every day since our wedding asking us where we found this DJ, and how amazing he was. My wife & I could not agree anymore. The dance floor was packed the entire night. EVERY SINGLE DETAIL was perfect!!! We had many conversations about what we wanted and he brought our vision to life plus so much more. He also helped me to surprise my wife during our ceremony with a special song. It meant so much to us both. We will never use another DJ company. Thank you so much Paul and your crew for making our dreams come true.. and for making our wedding the best party our families have gone to!! Also, huge shout out to Paul's crew who brought the energy to my wedding, and helped make it a great time. Thank you to the office staff at SCE for always being there for us to answer any questions and concerns. We wish we could give SCE and Paul 100 stars! If you don't use them, you are 100 percent missing out!!!!

Sent on 08/27/2019
    SCE Event Group 17

• Meghan

Meghan Frammosa · Married on 08/18/2019

Awesome photo booth! Thank you joe pags!

We LOVED our photo booth. We worked with Joe Pags and his team at SCE Snapshot and we couldn't be happier. Every single one of our guest loved the awesome props, and had so much taking fun and super cute photos in the photo booth. We got an awesome photo book at the end of the night with all the photo strips signed with a note fro our guest. Thank you so much Joe, and your team for bringing the fun and energy to our wedding, and for giving us a collage of forever memories of our best night!!
    XO