Scavello's On The Island Reviews

Bronx, NY
View more information

• Christina
    Christina Married on 10/16/2020

Beautiful venue and excellent owners and staff

The staff, Paul and Machayla are so genuine and professional! We can’t wait until October 2020!
    Rolando Married on 09/15/2018
    We had our samesex wedding at Scavello’s on 9/15/18 and I must say that from the first time we met Paul and Michaela they were very professional and accommodating. The service was impeccable from the ceremony all the way to the reception. The decor the food and service are all my guest are still talking about. It was the perfect wedding cel ration we were hoping for. Thank Michaela, Paul and your staff. I highly recommend to anyone for their celebration
    Milagros Married on 08/31/2018
    Words can’t express how happy I am with the service we received from Scavello’s Paul and Michaela did everything to make our wedding a special day. Almost two week later and my guest are still talking about how delicious the food was and how much fun they had. Michaela is super profesional and she will guide u step by step and that was amazing cause I was so nerves Thank God she was there taking control that was a truly blessing. All I can say if we celebrating anything in this family will definitely be at Scavello’s ❤️
    Giselle Married on 08/11/2018
    I’ve just book my wedding on Scavello’s On The Island and I could not be more satisfied with the staff and how Professional they were throughout the entire night. They made my dream wedding come true, and also their food was amazing, very yummy. Throughout the stress of planning a wedding; I surely was not stressed out at all. They made me feel comfortable and very emotional at the end of the wedding. I could not say it enough on how statisfied and extremely happy , I am with the result. I do not want to be selfish and just be the only one who has their dream wedding there , so I highly recommend to anyone searching to book a wedding to look into Scavello’s On The Island, you will not be unstatisfied.
    Randeen Married on 07/28/2018
    It was an absolute pleasure working with these guys. I have no complaints whatsoever. If I ever needed anything, they were there at my at my beck and call. They were very friendly and courteous, very professional, the staff/team on the day of the wedding were exceptional and on point, no questions asked. Thank you guys for everything, and for making our day extra special. Thanks Paul, Michaela, Mr. Gaye and the crew...
    The Bakers ????????
    Alfred Married on 07/21/2018
    Scavellos is a great establishment to use to host an event. Paul was incredible and very hospital. MaKaila was extremely helpful as well. My wife and I really enjoyed their services and will not hesitate to use Scavellos again.
    Miriam Married on 06/18/2016
    FABULOUS PLACE FOR WEDDING OR ANY OTHER EVENT!! SERVICE AND FOOD EXCELLENT!! BEAUTIFUL!!
    Jo Married on 06/03/2016
    Words cannot express how special Paul and Michaela made us feel today . Our ceremony started late and to help us enjoy more time with our family and friends, Paul extended our celebration free of charge. Michaela was super helpful and friendly. She had no issue assisting the bride through some dilemmas. The food was AMAZING! Best place for any celebration. The generosity of the folks at Scavello’s is humbling!
    Atiyah Married on 08/04/2018
    I used Scavello’s to host my 20 year HS Reunion. Paul and Michaela were instrumental in making it a memorable night. Both were very acommodating and the service was exceptional. I would definitely use Scavello’s again.