Ms. Scarlett's Flowers Reviews

Ms. Scarlett's Flowers 5
Ms. Scarlett's Flowers 6
Ms. Scarlett's Flowers 7

Bryon · Married on 04/06/2019

Breathtaking Flowers, vibrant colors!

I can not say enough how gorgeous their flowers were. Everyone was commenting on them. I asked for modern and they delivered! Expectations exceeded! Thank you for making our wedding day unforgettable. I highly recommend Ms. Scarlett's.

Sent on 04/15/2019
    Ms. Scarlett's Flowers 8
    Ms. Scarlett's Flowers 9
  • Angela

Angela Poitras · Married on 03/14/2019

Beautiful wedding bouquet

My wedding bouquet was beautiful! I emailed a picture of what I wanted and it turned out better than the picture. I high recommend ❤️

Sent on 03/21/2019
    Ms. Scarlett's Flowers 10
  • Meredith

Meredith Mack · Married on 11/16/2018

Amazing Wedding Day Flowers

I feel very lucky to have found Scarletts! I have family in Bradenton who recommended them for my wedding at the Beach House last November. I was incredibly stressed about flowers because I know nothing and Ryan was able to decipher my ideas at an excellent price. I still don't know which flowers we chose but am including pics in case it helps a fellow bride. Also highly recommend flower crowns and wreaths for tables. They lasted forever and we had SO many compliments on them.

Sent on 02/06/2019
    Ms. Scarlett's Flowers 16
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/12/2018

Flowers on our wedding day 10/12/18

Ryan was absolutely amazing to work with! I had a destination wedding in FL and he made sure my flowers were flawless. I received so many compliments. We chatted on the phone for a while and he was very helpful in helping me find flowers more in my price range and put my vision to life in my price range! Just beautiful and such a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Ms. Scarlett's Flowers 17
    Ms. Scarlett's Flowers 18

Lauren · Married on 10/06/2018

Perfect!!!

Everything was gorgeous and perfect for our beach wedding!! Highly recommend them! We even had to move our wedding up a day due to storms and they handled it with ease. We had a small amount of flowers probably in comparison to bigger weddings but we were not treated any differently. Honestly my boquet was the most beautiful wedding arrangement I’ve ever seen!! Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/25/2019
    Ms. Scarlett's Flowers 19
    Ms. Scarlett's Flowers 20

Denise · Married on 04/21/2018

Amazing job capturing the flowers I wanted through email and over the phone!!! (Was a destination wedding). The flowers were gorgeous!

Sent on 04/27/2018
    Ms. Scarlett's Flowers 21
    Ms. Scarlett's Flowers 22
    Ms. Scarlett's Flowers 23

Valerie · Married on 03/18/2018

I have received excellent service from Ms. Scarlett' s Flowers & Gifts in Bradenton for several years! My folks are in their 90s. I live out of town and searched for a long time to find a florist that would provide exceptional service consistently. Ms. Scarlett's does just that. For over 5 years they have been delivering stunning arrangements to my folks. My mother is hard to please and she has called me several times to report on the beautiful floral arrangements she has received from Ms. Scarlett's. Even my step-dad has commented on how amazing the arrangements have been and most men don't really notice such things. They have always been delivered on time and they've always used such fresh flowers that they last for weeks! They have never disappointed me! I am so pleased with Ms. Scarlett's that I just had to let them and everyone out there know! One time, they even called me to let me know my mother answered the door and wasn't doing very well (my mom hadn't called to tell me) and I was able to get her some additional help. Please, do not ever hesitate to order from this wonderful florist. You will not be disappointed!! And, to Ms. Scarlett's - thank you for the many years of exceptional flower arranging and delivery!

Sent on 03/18/2018

Sandy · Married on 02/11/2018

Have used Ms Scarlett Flowers for more than 8 years and have consistently had excellent results. The receivers have all raved about their arrangements.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Meghan · Married on 11/17/2017

I ordered a bridal bouquet and bridesmaid bouquet and they were absolutely gorgeous! Ryan was very easy to work with. I contacted them just about 2 weeks before our wedding for the bouquets and e-mailed them the ideas that I had for what I wanted. They did a fantastic job!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Laura · Married on 11/11/2017

I loved my bouquet and my flowers and they were very easy to work with. I really don't know much about flowers but they looked at my pictures and were able to put something together that I loved within my budget. I got lots of compliments on the bouquets for myself and the bridesmaids! They also provided flowers for the cake

Sent on 11/15/2017

Jeanetteand and Thank you · Married on 10/01/2017

I came into Ms Scarlet's and ask if they could make a casket spray for my mother's funeral which was the next day. I ask for blue irises and they got on the phone and got them right away. And they delivered on time! As you can see they turned out beautiful!

Sent on 10/14/2017
    Ms. Scarlett's Flowers 24

Jasmine · Married on 07/22/2017

Amazing work! Ryan was straightforward with me and knew exactly what I wanted, within my budget! I was in love with my flowers!!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Melissa · Married on 07/15/2017

My flowers were BEAUTIFUL and everything I wanted on my wedding day! Thank you!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Diana · Married on 04/29/2017

The quality and presentation of the flowers were amazing; Ryan was great to work with and stayed within our budget. They even let us take the flowers home in the vases they provided, which allowed us to enjoy them for an extra week.

Sent on 05/09/2017
  • User4842079 · 2+ years ago

Thank you to Ryan for all the hard work he did and dealing with me during my many changes pre-wedding. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and I loved the look of everything. Thank you again!!!!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Susan · Married on 11/05/2016

Ms. Scarlett's will exceed your expectations. The flowers were gorgeous and we were so happy with every detail. Ryan is very responsive and has great advice when you are planning. The whole experience was wonderful!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Scarllett · Married on 10/30/2016

The flowers were fabulous! Way more beautiful than I expected! I sent a picture of my ideas and the outcome was spectacular. Ryan was so easy to work with and I am only sorry that I never got to meet the people at Scarlett's. Can't say enough about how satisfied I am!!! Highly recommend without hesitation!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Scarlett · Married on 10/30/2016

Call Ryan at Scarlett's Flowers. He is so helpful and our flowers were off the chart beautiful. Way more fabulous than I expected. Definitely will recommend!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/08/2016

All I had to do was show a few Pinterest images and my wedding colors, and Ms. Scarlett's flowers took care of the rest. Their delivery fee was very reasonable and they really work with your budget to give you what you want within your price range. Their website also makes everything easier. This was a stress-free vendor.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Theresa · Married on 08/06/2016

He has amazing flowers and can work with any budget that you need to make your wedding beautiful!!! I found in this journey that you mention wedding and everyone increases their prices 4-5 times but not Scarlett's Flowers. If you want amazing flowers for your flowers - whether rose petals, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages or other decorations - Scarlett's Flowers is your florist!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Lauren · Married on 04/23/2016

Ms. Scarlett's Flowers provided flowers for my destination wedding in Florida. I told them my vision and showed them a few pictures and they worked within my budget to make it come to life! When I saw everything at the venue on the day of my wedding, I was blown away with how beautiful everything looked. My bouquet was simply perfect. The staff was always responsive and friendly when dealing with them. I would HIGHLY recommend choosing them as your vendor for your wedding - you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 04/27/2016

Beth · Married on 03/17/2016

Ryan with Ms. Scarlett's Flowers was a pleasure to work with. He made great suggestions and put my mind at ease. The day of my wedding I was elated when I saw the flowers, arch and my bouquet. I would highly recommend Ms. Scarlett's Flowers.

Sent on 03/25/2016

Leslie · Married on 11/08/2015

The most amazing flowers! When I began this wedding I really had no idea what kind of flowers I wanted but with the help of Ryan he was able to give me a perfect arrangement of flowers that were absolutely breathtaking. The flowers were spot on and people are still taking about how gorgeous all the arrangements were. Excellent customer service and stunning design work. Would highly recommend! Thank you for a day to remember!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Nicole · Married on 10/25/2015

I ordered my bridal bouquets and arch decorations from them as well as the flowers that were on my wedding cake and everything was absolutely beautiful! They were fresh and lively! I got just what I wanted. They are prompt and professional when it comes to any changes or alterations. They are very reasonable in price as well! I would definitely recommend Scarlett's flowers to anybody. You will not be disappointed. Thank you for helping make my day so beautiful!

Sent on 11/10/2015