Scarinzi Media Reviews

9 | Vestal, NY

9 Reviews for Scarinzi Media

• Maria

Maria Lais Moura · Married on 07/04/2019

Great people, great pictures!

Lauren and Nate are a great couple! I was having a hard time finding a photographer and making my own package for my wedding when I found them. They understood exactly what I was looking for and in the end the photos came out perfect.

They are also very flexible, ORGANIZED (which I really appreciate it) and friendly.
    I would definetly hire them again!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Scarinzi Media's reply:

Thank you Maria!! We are so happy you found us as well! Your day was absolutely beautiful and we were so honored to capture it. Can't wait to share more photos and your video soon!

Debbie · Married on 09/01/2018

Nate and Lauren are the best! Awesome to work with and beautiful work too!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Megan · Married on 07/28/2018

Where to even begin! Lauren and Nate (and team) are great to work with. From the start it was obvious how passionate they are about their work and also how committed they are to providing high quality service. We hired them for both our photography and videography for our big, fat, Greek wedding and they didn't miss a beat. They are great with communication and extremely responsive to requests. I look forward to working with them again in the future!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Natasha · Married on 07/29/2017

He is amazing! He's there for your day and is so flexible. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Carolyn · Married on 02/02/2017

I have used Nate for several family photo shoots. He was always willing to try any idea I had and managed to get some great shots of very squirmy children!

Sent on 02/19/2017

Liz · Married on 09/05/2015

Our wedding photos were really important to me, so I did a lot of research to get the right person, and I am so glad I found Nate at Scarinzi Media. When I called him, he took the time to answer all of my questions, unlike some other photographers I contacted. Nate did the classic wedding photos, but he also did several artistic and candid shots, which I love. For example, he had some great shots of my wedding dress, our wedding rings adorning the center pieces at our reception, pictures of our candle in memory of those who could not be with us. I was so grateful that he was able to capture so many of those moments without me even having to ask him to do so. I also had some specific photos I wanted throughout the day, and not only did he gently remind me that I wanted them, he also produced photos that were way beyond what I ever imagined. I highly recommend Scarinzi Media to any bride/groom who doesn't want to have to worry on their big day about their pictures, because Nate will take care of you. And - unlike everything else in the wedding industry, he is rather affordable. Thank you, Nate for the great photos and awesome service!

Sent on 02/07/2017

Katherine · Married on 06/13/2015

We originally met Nate at a friend's wedding and were so impressed with the photos he took. As guests, we also loved his non-intrusive manner during the ceremony. After booking him for our big day, we got to see first hand how he captured such beautiful shots. He is a true artist but also knows his technology well. He is more than just your standard photographer. He was attentive to our requests but also suggested many great ideas that we never would have been able to come up with ourselves. Most of all, we enjoyed that we had fun taking pictures. We didn't just stand and pose. He captured the traditional photos as well as the fun and excitement of the evening. Truly a great experience with Nate from Scarinzi Media. We highly recommend him to others!

Sent on 06/22/2015

derek · Married on 06/06/2015

Great service and great person to work with!

Sent on 02/06/2017

Cheryl · Married on 05/28/2016

The photographer did an amazing job at capturing the different emotions of the day. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 02/19/2017