Scarinzi Media Reviews

14 | Vestal, NY

14 Reviews for Scarinzi Media

Alyssa H. · Married on 10/10/2020

Can they BE any better?!

We ended up finding Scarinzi through a bridal expo and we couldn't have asked for a better photography team to shoot our day. They were so helpful and understanding when we had to postpone due to COVID and allowed us to add a package for our mini-ceremony and then continue with our regular package in June! They are fun and so easy to work with and of course the love of F-R-I-E-N-D-S makes them that much more awesome! Highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a photographer for ANY event!

Sent on 11/16/2020

Scarinzi Media's reply:

The One with the Greatest Review!!!
    Thank you SO much Alyssa! We're so happy you chose us to capture you giving and receiving as well as having and sharing! We loved working with you and Matt for your engagements and mini-wedding. We can't wait for your wedding in June - it will be a blast!
  • Molly

Molly L. · Married on 08/01/2020

Book Scarinzi Media for your Wedding!

I can't say enough great things about Scarinzi Media! Planning a wedding is stressful as it is, but planning a wedding during a global pandemic is extra stressful. Throughout the entire process, Nate and Lauren were incredibly flexible and accommodating. As my fiance and I altered our plans, Nate and Lauren worked with us to ensure that we would still have the most perfect day - and we did! They were able to capture our ceremony and bridal party as well as our intimate dinner this year and they will be capturing our reception that we are planning to hold next summer! Along with being incredibly flexible, Nate and Lauren are so easy to work with. They made sure that everything ran smoothly during pictures and that we got all of the pictures we wanted. They made everyone feel so comfortable and natural during pictures which made things so much easier! They are also so prepared and professional. They even brought a cute hanger to my house to use when taking pictures of my dress during the getting ready portion of the day. I mean, they literally think of everything! And the pictures they take - WOW! They are absolutely GORGEOUS!! I can't believe how amazing the pictures turned out. My husband and I, and our families, are so in love with the final products! Make your wedding a little less stressful by hiring the team at Scarinzi Media to take care of capturing your perfect day, trust me!

Sent on 08/28/2020

Scarinzi Media's reply:

Molly, thank you so much for you review! We can't even express how much this means to us and how honored we are you chose us to capture your day. We are so happy we could help make your planning and wedding day a little easier and we are so excited to do it again next year!! THANK YOU!!
    -Nate & Lauren
  • Liz

Liz C. · Married on 07/25/2020

AMAZING photographers. Highly recommend!!

I cannot thank Scarinzi Media enough for the fantastic job they did with our wedding photos! Nate and Lauren are so personable and made us feel comfortable as soon as they arrived in the morning. They captured every single pose we had saved on our Pinterest board and more. The quality of the photos is unreal. They are absolutely amazing at what they do. When we had last minute photo requests (like spelling out “LOVE” with sparklers) they didn’t hesitate to make our dream a reality. We have gotten so many compliments on all of the photos. Scarinzi also captured our engagement photos which were incredible. Check them out, I highly recommend for any event!!!

Sent on 08/30/2020

Scarinzi Media's reply:

Thank you so much Liz!! We LOVED working with you and Ryan. Thank you so much for choosing us and for your amazing review! We're so happy you are loving the photos and cant want to work with you again soon!!

Lindsey · Married on 10/05/2019

Hands down the best photography/videography!

Lauren and Nate are absolutely incredible. They're so professional, but also super personable and outgoing to keep you at ease. Since our first meeting, they were attentive and helped us plan through the whole process leading up to our big day. They make sure to cover all the necessary basis, as well as giving us fantastic ideas that we never even would have thought of. Their creativity is impeccable, and as husband and wife they work SO well together. The way they communicate with each other while working is magical. They were always on point and never missed a shot. The day after the wedding, we got nothing but compliments of how they were everywhere, capturing every single moment but was never "in the way" so to speak. I have no doubt that all of our wedding photos will be absolutely perfect, and there is no other photography/videography company like them. I highly recommend them, as well as their assistants (who were so nice, professional and easy going as well!). Thank you so much Scarinzi Media!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Scarinzi Media's reply:

Wow Lindsey, thank you so much for your kind words. We cant even express how much this means to us!! Thank you so much for choosing Scarinzi Media to capture your day. It was so amazing and we cant wait to share more photos and videos with you both! Congratulations again to you and Jared, we wish you nothing but happiness!! ❤
  • Ryan

Ryan · Married on 08/10/2019

Great job!

Lauren and Nates team did a great job! They were very friendly and easy to work with. They went with the flow of the night and worked well with our photographer!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Scarinzi Media's reply:

Thank you for the review Ryan! It was a pleasure working with you and Heather and we can't wait to share your videos with you soon!!
  • Maria

Maria L. · Married on 07/04/2019

Great people, great pictures!

Lauren and Nate are a great couple! I was having a hard time finding a photographer and making my own package for my wedding when I found them. They understood exactly what I was looking for and in the end the photos came out perfect.

They are also very flexible, ORGANIZED (which I really appreciate it) and friendly.
    I would definetly hire them again!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Scarinzi Media's reply:

Thank you Maria!! We are so happy you found us as well! Your day was absolutely beautiful and we were so honored to capture it. Can't wait to share more photos and your video soon!

Debbie · Married on 09/01/2018

Nate and Lauren are the best! Awesome to work with and beautiful work too!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Megan · Married on 07/28/2018

Where to even begin! Lauren and Nate (and team) are great to work with. From the start it was obvious how passionate they are about their work and also how committed they are to providing high quality service. We hired them for both our photography and videography for our big, fat, Greek wedding and they didn't miss a beat. They are great with communication and extremely responsive to requests. I look forward to working with them again in the future!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Natasha · Married on 07/29/2017

He is amazing! He's there for your day and is so flexible. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Carolyn · Married on 02/02/2017

I have used Nate for several family photo shoots. He was always willing to try any idea I had and managed to get some great shots of very squirmy children!

Sent on 02/19/2017

Liz · Married on 09/05/2015

Our wedding photos were really important to me, so I did a lot of research to get the right person, and I am so glad I found Nate at Scarinzi Media. When I called him, he took the time to answer all of my questions, unlike some other photographers I contacted. Nate did the classic wedding photos, but he also did several artistic and candid shots, which I love. For example, he had some great shots of my wedding dress, our wedding rings adorning the center pieces at our reception, pictures of our candle in memory of those who could not be with us. I was so grateful that he was able to capture so many of those moments without me even having to ask him to do so. I also had some specific photos I wanted throughout the day, and not only did he gently remind me that I wanted them, he also produced photos that were way beyond what I ever imagined. I highly recommend Scarinzi Media to any bride/groom who doesn't want to have to worry on their big day about their pictures, because Nate will take care of you. And - unlike everything else in the wedding industry, he is rather affordable. Thank you, Nate for the great photos and awesome service!

Sent on 02/07/2017

Katherine · Married on 06/13/2015

We originally met Nate at a friend's wedding and were so impressed with the photos he took. As guests, we also loved his non-intrusive manner during the ceremony. After booking him for our big day, we got to see first hand how he captured such beautiful shots. He is a true artist but also knows his technology well. He is more than just your standard photographer. He was attentive to our requests but also suggested many great ideas that we never would have been able to come up with ourselves. Most of all, we enjoyed that we had fun taking pictures. We didn't just stand and pose. He captured the traditional photos as well as the fun and excitement of the evening. Truly a great experience with Nate from Scarinzi Media. We highly recommend him to others!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Derek · Married on 06/06/2015

Great service and great person to work with!

Sent on 02/06/2017

Cheryl · Married on 05/28/2016

The photographer did an amazing job at capturing the different emotions of the day. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 02/19/2017