SC Party DJ Reviews

92 Reviews for SC Party DJ

1 User photo

SC Party DJ 1

Pamela · Married on 07/21/2018

SC Party DJ- DJ'd my daughter's wedding and performed beyond expectations. He created and maintained an excellent flow from start to finish. I highly recommend him for your future event and there should be no doubt in your mind that he's the real deal and you will have a fantastic party.

SC Party DJ 2

Erica · Married on 06/22/2018

Corey with SC Party DJ was the absolute best!! Our reception was one giant party and the dance floor was full all night long! The lighting and music choices were phenomenal and I look forward to using Corey in the future !

Jessica · Married on 05/06/2018

Corey did a wonderful job. He was very responsive to questions during the planning process, he was on time to the wedding venue to set up, good at reading crowd to play appropriate music, and flexible during ceremony and reception to accommodate the requests from wedding party. I would highly recommend SC Party DJ to work your event. They will ensure what needs to be done is done.

Scott · Married on 05/05/2018

Gene was very professional, so easy to work with and kept the party going! He communicated with us regularly prior to the wedding to ensure that the music selections, the timeline for the toasts, special dances and other requests occurred seamlessly. I highly recommend SC Party DJ. My niece had Corey last year and my wife and I had Gene this May and both events were great!. Great value and teamwork!

Rachel · Married on 05/05/2018

SC Party DJ is wonderful! He did a terrific job at our wedding! He has great equipment- we love the photo booth! He also helped us pick out songs for the ceremony and reception. We couldn’t be happier with their service!

Randi · Married on 04/14/2018

Corey is amazing and he set up the uplights I wanted perfectly. I didn’t get a chance to talk to him much but that wasn’t his fault it was mine. I talked to him right before the wedding and he definitely knew what he was doing. He made me feel like everything was going to go great and literally did. It was amazing. The equipment was set up nice and wasn’t tacky. The music was great. I would never use anyone else but him!

Bethany · Married on 01/06/2018

Corey helped make our wedding day perfect! His experience and personality helped our big day run effortlessly. He was very reliable, knowledgeable, and flexiable when needed. He helped coordinate all the little details so that my husband and I could enjoy our big day. I highly recommend him and would use him again for other events!

Alicia · Married on 11/11/2017

Corey was absolutely amazing! We all danced the night away and had the best time. Thank you, Corey!!

Amber · Married on 10/21/2017

Corey was beyond wonderful to work with! I had a lot of last minute changes/special requests and he was super flexible and accommodating with everything. He made sure to help us stay on schedule and did a great job picking songs to get people on the dance floor. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Pamela · Married on 09/16/2017

Corey and his team were absolutely amazing. They kept the party going and people on the dance floor all night long. I would definitely recommend using Corey in the future.

Gareth · Married on 09/02/2017

Corey really made a great day for us even better. He had all the equipment ready to go, had great insight into where to put everything and a perfect selection of songs. There was absolutely no problem getting people out to the dance floor at our wedding because of him! Would recommend him for any type of event!

Stephanie · Married on 08/26/2017

Was fantastic! Will recommend to anyone who needs a Dj. Was prompt and easy to work with.

Callie · Married on 08/25/2017

SC Party DJ was a hit at our event! We hosted a large Beach Bash with 1,400 students in attendance and were incredibly pleased with the energy, enthusiasm, and participation that Corey was able to promote on the dance floor with his music. He was receptive to our requests and a joy to have at our event. He even purchased a Hawaiian shirt to match the theme of our event! Quality service from a quality company!

Kaitlin · Married on 06/25/2017

Awesome, very quick at responding to any questions I might of had. 10/10 would recommend to anyone looking for a DJ. Also the best price I found for a DJ in the area.

Kelly · Married on 06/17/2017

Corey did a great job. We emailed several times before the event and also spoke on the phone. He was very flexible and did everything we asked. He made sure the father daughter dance went great and he kept the crowd dancing all night. The price was great.

Kathryn · Married on 06/16/2017

Corey was fantastic! He was very flexible with last minute changes and worked beautifully with our coordinator to keep our reception on schedule. His music choices were perfect - people of all ages were on the dance floor all night! We received many complements on his music selections too - people were saying it was the most fun wedding reception they had ever been to. Hiring him was probably one of the best decisions I made during my wedding planning. Thank you Corey!!!!!

Becca · Married on 06/11/2017

My mother-in-law knew Cory and offered to pay for his services if we used him. To be honest, I was a little weary. Both my husband and I had never met him before we accepted. Saying this Cory went above and beyond what I wanted for everything. He helped with music choices, communicated weekly the last month before the wedding, and was overall amazing. He had the majority of our guests joining us on the dance floor. He was part of the reason our wedding was fun and the wedding of my dreams. James and I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Hope · Married on 06/10/2017

Corey did an absolutely amazing job! Not only did he dj, but he took photographs for us and helped us whenever and wherever we need help. He was amazing!

• O

Olivia · Married on 06/03/2017

Corey did a great job! Very professional. Took in time requests at the reception which our guests loved. He communicated well with us prior to the event and his client portal to organize the event was very helpful and hassle free. Would definitely recommend his services. He kept the party going all night long!

• User7796625 · 1+ year ago

Corey did an excellent job with my ceremony music and my reception. He was always very quick to respond to my questions prior to the wedding and helped out a ton. At the reception he kept the guests on their feet for dancing and played music for all ages to enjoy. I would recommend him to anyone because he helped make our wedding so memorable!!

Ashley · Married on 11/19/2016

Charles went above and beyond the scope of his duties. He was prompt , reliable and thought of the little things that bride and groom would
    Never have thought ofor.

JENNIFER Z & Will Ward · Married on 11/12/2016

Corey is a great DJ in Greenville, we had a blast a my daughters wedding this past November 12, 2016. He provided the music we ask and the sound was outstanding!!

Very professional, on time. In addition, he even took beautiful photos of our daughters weeding and send us a link for us to view in Facebook.

I recommend Corey in the future for your Party needs.

Zory & Jimmy Ramos

Jennifer · Married on 11/12/2016

DJ Corey did great!! Very easy going and willing to do whatever we wanted. Loved how he would just pick up cues from the crowd and keep playing what made them dance. We didn't have a big group but most of us were dancing the whole time, which is what we wanted! He honors requests and gives advice which we needed. Also, his set up was very professional and looked great. He even took some pictures for us and emailed them to me - an unexpected but nice extra!

Charity · Married on 10/15/2016

My husband and I could not have been more pleased with the quality of service we received from SC DJ. Due to an unexpected tragedy, Corey was unable to perform at our wedding. The replacement DJ he sent, Aaron (DJ Supaman), was amazing. The number of compliments we have recieved on his performance has been tremendous. Thank you so much! You made our wedding amazing and memorable!