SC Party DJ Reviews

SC Party DJ 3
SC Party DJ 4
  • GINNIE · Getting married on 11/01/2019

Wonderful!

Corey was great he arrived early got all set up. Uplighting was gorgeous! Kept the party going and people on the dance floor. We all had a blast.

Thanks Corey!
    Ed and Gin Guzik

• Alexandria

Alexandria Dunn · Married on 09/21/2019

He was absolutely amazing!!

Book SC Party DJ for your wedding or event!!! He was absolutely amazing! Very professional. Played every song we wanted and more!! I can’t say enough good things about him!

Dana Dwyer · Married on 08/17/2019

Wonderful DJ

He was wonderful. He played great music and kept everyone engaged and having fun. The photo booth was a hit as well. I would definitely recommend him and will be using him again!!

Leah Moore · Married on 08/10/2019

Kept everyone dancing

We all had such an amazing time! The dance floor was constantly packed, but not because he was being an annoying emcee. He was just playing the best party jams that bridge all ages! He's so responsive via email and only plays off a list of what you say is allowed or what people request.

Kylie Mckinney · Married on 07/27/2019

Provided an Incredible Wedding Memory

Corey was wonderful to work with! I had a pretty lofty request of Corey. My parents passed away several years ago and I wanted my first dance to include a voicemail clip of each of my parents. He worked until this was to my liking and made sure I didn't settle for just anything! It will always be one of my greatest memories! SC Party DJ provided entertainment for the reception and everything was great! He was reasonable and beyond helpful--the process is great! Would highly recommend him and the company!

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Jeremy

Jeremy · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding at the Larkin's event center

The DJ was perfect! He catered to our every request and kept the music and entertainment moving! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 06/23/2019
    SC Party DJ 5
    SC Party DJ 6
    SC Party DJ 7

Elizabeth Anderson · Married on 06/22/2019

Perfect! They did a great job!

They played all the right songs at all the right moments for my wedding reception. They even make it easy to pick songs by having an online playlist that you can customize and the are not nearly as expensive as other wedding djs in the Greenville area.

Sent on 07/25/2019

Meghan · Married on 04/06/2019

We had a great time with SC Party DJ!

SC Party DJ did a great job! Very easy to work with and we had no complaints!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Christy Williams · Married on 12/15/2018

Wonderful!

My experience was wonderful! The communication was clear and any responses were fast. Our DJ was fun, but not overpowering. He enhanced our day!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Pamela · Married on 07/21/2018

SC Party DJ- DJ'd my daughter's wedding and performed beyond expectations. He created and maintained an excellent flow from start to finish. I highly recommend him for your future event and there should be no doubt in your mind that he's the real deal and you will have a fantastic party.

Sent on 08/09/2018
    SC Party DJ 8

Michael · Married on 07/07/2018

These guys are the absolute best. Had them for our wedding. They had every song we requested and did all the announcements and the DJ Jacob did awesome. He went above and beyond. You will not be disappointed. I promise you.

Sent on 07/18/2018

SC Party DJ's reply:

Thank you sir! You guys were amazing as well!

Erica · Married on 06/22/2018

Corey with SC Party DJ was the absolute best!! Our reception was one giant party and the dance floor was full all night long! The lighting and music choices were phenomenal and I look forward to using Corey in the future !

Sent on 07/07/2018

Jessica · Married on 05/06/2018

Corey did a wonderful job. He was very responsive to questions during the planning process, he was on time to the wedding venue to set up, good at reading crowd to play appropriate music, and flexible during ceremony and reception to accommodate the requests from wedding party. I would highly recommend SC Party DJ to work your event. They will ensure what needs to be done is done.

Sent on 05/12/2018

Scott · Married on 05/05/2018

Gene was very professional, so easy to work with and kept the party going! He communicated with us regularly prior to the wedding to ensure that the music selections, the timeline for the toasts, special dances and other requests occurred seamlessly. I highly recommend SC Party DJ. My niece had Corey last year and my wife and I had Gene this May and both events were great!. Great value and teamwork!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Rachel · Married on 05/05/2018

SC Party DJ is wonderful! He did a terrific job at our wedding! He has great equipment- we love the photo booth! He also helped us pick out songs for the ceremony and reception. We couldn’t be happier with their service!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Randi · Married on 04/14/2018

Corey is amazing and he set up the uplights I wanted perfectly. I didn’t get a chance to talk to him much but that wasn’t his fault it was mine. I talked to him right before the wedding and he definitely knew what he was doing. He made me feel like everything was going to go great and literally did. It was amazing. The equipment was set up nice and wasn’t tacky. The music was great. I would never use anyone else but him!

Sent on 04/21/2018

Jessica · event on 02/03/2018

We used SC Party DJ for my daughter's Sweet 16 party and it went off without a hitch. Great communication from Corey and his set up was top notch. Corey went out of his way to keep the teens active by using games to get them up and active when he found the dance floor empty. Would definitely recommended and use again!

Sent on 02/07/2018

Bethany · Married on 01/06/2018

Corey helped make our wedding day perfect! His experience and personality helped our big day run effortlessly. He was very reliable, knowledgeable, and flexiable when needed. He helped coordinate all the little details so that my husband and I could enjoy our big day. I highly recommend him and would use him again for other events!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Alicia · Married on 11/11/2017

Corey was absolutely amazing! We all danced the night away and had the best time. Thank you, Corey!!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Amber · Married on 10/21/2017

Corey was beyond wonderful to work with! I had a lot of last minute changes/special requests and he was super flexible and accommodating with everything. He made sure to help us stay on schedule and did a great job picking songs to get people on the dance floor. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Pamela · Married on 09/16/2017

Corey and his team were absolutely amazing. They kept the party going and people on the dance floor all night long. I would definitely recommend using Corey in the future.

Sent on 09/10/2017

Gareth · Married on 09/02/2017

Corey really made a great day for us even better. He had all the equipment ready to go, had great insight into where to put everything and a perfect selection of songs. There was absolutely no problem getting people out to the dance floor at our wedding because of him! Would recommend him for any type of event!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Stephanie · Married on 08/26/2017

Was fantastic! Will recommend to anyone who needs a Dj. Was prompt and easy to work with.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Callie · Married on 08/25/2017

SC Party DJ was a hit at our event! We hosted a large Beach Bash with 1,400 students in attendance and were incredibly pleased with the energy, enthusiasm, and participation that Corey was able to promote on the dance floor with his music. He was receptive to our requests and a joy to have at our event. He even purchased a Hawaiian shirt to match the theme of our event! Quality service from a quality company!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Kaitlin · Married on 06/25/2017

Awesome, very quick at responding to any questions I might of had. 10/10 would recommend to anyone looking for a DJ. Also the best price I found for a DJ in the area.

Sent on 07/17/2017