SC Midlands Wedding Officiant Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Jessica Married on 05/25/2021

Intimate ceremony

We had a very positive experience with Samantha for our wedding elopement with only a few days notice. Even with the short time frame, we had the opportunity to discuss with Samantha about the type of ceremony we wanted. It was special and just what we had hoped for. She made it possible for us to have an intimate ceremony with our family joining us from afar. We brought all our own equipment and she was happy for us to get creative in her space. Her husband was very kind to take photos for us to commemorate the occasion. We all appreciated this so much! Thank you again. We highly recommend Samantha!
  • Cynthia
    Cynthia F. Married on 04/30/2021

She’s the best

Samantha was an absolute joy to work with. She gave us several examples and suggestions to craft the perfect ceremony for our wedding. She is respectful to our beliefs and said the most beautiful prayer at our ceremony. She’s responsive, kind, fun and reliable. She even recommended workbooks for premarital counseling which we completed and will always appreciate. I cannot be more thankful and I highly recommend her to any couple looking for an officiant.
  • Aleea
    Aleea D. Married on 10/10/2020

Easy to work with, easy to customize!

I cannot speak highly enough about SC midlands wedding officiant, and neither can my bridesmaids! We all LOVED her. She was easy to communicate with, very flexible with what we wanted, and overall a joy to have with us on our special day. There were a few "traditional" features of the ceremony that I did not want, and I didn't feel any type of way about vocalizing my concerns! Everything was a breeze with her.
  • Erica
    Erica K. Married on 07/03/2020

Best experience we could have ask for!

Samantha was Awesome to work with. Super helpful with suggestions and providing options for our vows. Allowed us to mix our history with our faith without being “fluffy” - She wanted it how WE wanted it! You will not be disappointed in your choice! I reached out to several others to find out availability, she was the only one that replied, and was still willing to assist during this COVID period. Life and love doesn’t stop during a pandemic, and thank goodness neither does Samantha!
    Katie Married on 02/29/2020

Wonderful Experience

I would 100% recommend this service. Samantha was very responsive and took care of everything. She made our day truly special!
  • Asha
    Asha Married on 12/07/2019

All around perfect to meet ALL needs!

Quickly responded to all avenues of communication. Last minute change due to military requirements and she was able to meet those needs. She did a walk through with us a week prior to set up additional arrangements as we may see fit. She was all around very flexible. I had a dress requirement that she made sure she was able to do. She knew that my husband and I we’re timid and focused on family so she was able to jump right in to keep the flow of things steady and prompt us to the next thing we were supposed to do. She even took the time between our initial contact and the day of wedding to learn Arabic to bless our marriage for us! I can’t be more thankful for her, her family, and her professionalism during this intimate moment.
  • Y
    Yolanda D. Married on 07/20/2019

Couples counseling & Wedding officiant

Mrs. Samantha was a joy and a pleasure to work with. She is the sweetest person. Mrs. Samantha gave us couples counseling and included her life experiences. She didn't try to persuade us towards her religion. She asked what we wanted and we worked together on our vows. I loved the experience from beginning to end! I will use her for our renewal in 5 years!
  • Brandy
    Brandy S. Married on 06/15/2019

Wonderful experience very responsive.

Samantha was very quick to respond and very professional. She had a variety of different layouts of scriptures and vows as examples and suggestions to offer. I highly recommend her services.