10 Reviews for SBJamesPhotography

Photos
Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)
10 SBJamesPhotography Reviews

Absolutely amazing photographer!!! Takes the time to get the perfect picture. She truly captures the incredibly special moments of your day!

Photos
Profile Picture Sharon, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files

All I can say is WOW! Suzette did an amazing job! We received the link for my daughter’s wedding photos yesterday and I am truly in awe. She is so creative, truly an artist. I cannot say enough about what a fabulous job she did! The pictures look like they belong in a magazine! I hope you are around a long time-I have three more daughters!!

Profile Picture Jamie, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We used Suzette for my godson's christening. She and her husband did an amazing job! Very sweet, professional, and the pictures turned out beautiful!!

Profile Picture Mallory, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Absolutely loved working with Suzette and her husband! They were so much fun and easy to work with! Pictures were AMAZING! Would definitely recommend. Totaly worth it!

Photo for SBJamesPhotography Review - SBJames Photography captures the magic!
Profile Picture Brianna, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Suzette did an incredible job photographing our engagement session and wedding!
She is super easy to get in touch with and is very responsive to all questions. She was with us every step of the way in planning our wedding and post-wedding.
She made us feel relaxed and actually enjoy our engagement session, which has the potential to be a little awkward. Instead, we actually had fun!
The pictures from our wedding are awesome - she was able to capture every moment of our special day and was kind, helpful, and fun in the process. We loved working with Suzette!!

Profile Picture Laura, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was beyond impressed with Suzette and how amazing our beach wedding pictures turned out. Not only was she a joy to work with, but the quality of her work is outstanding! 5/5 definitely recommend to any couple getting married :)

Profile Picture Amber, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

As the mother of the bride, one of the most important decisions concerning my daughter’s wedding was the photography. The venue, flowers and the couple may look amazing, the ceremony and the reception may be spectacular, but if you do not have great photographs, all of it will exist only in your memory. I had seen Suzettes photos and followed her after becoming acquainted with her while living in Baton Rouge. Although we no longer lived there, we knew we had to have her for our special day and thankfully she was available on our date. One of the things that really impressed me right off the bat about Suzette was great communication. She was very thorough in discovering our vision, she was willing to answer all types of questions and very quick to get back with her answers. She was helpful in so many other matters like, helping me to come up with a wedding timeline and with tips and advice. She’s as involved as you want her to be and thankfully she eased this nervous mother’s mind on many occasions. And that’s not even sharing yet about her amazing photography. We had her do our daughter’s engagements, bridals and also the ceremony pics. I may sound biased because it’s photos of my daughter, but trust me when I say they truly were some of the most beautiful wedding photos I have ever seen. People who have seen our photos (engagements, bridals and the wedding day photos) have been blown away and have asked us who our photographer was. Those who attended the wedding say that the photographs truly captured the magic of the day. The creativity of the shots, the lighting, the special moments and the minute details that we may have forgotten over time, were all beautifully captured in her exquisite photographs. So if you are looking for a phenomenal photographer who is also an equally awesome person, please don’t hesitate to book Suzette for your wedding, portrait session or event. You will NOT be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kayla, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I had SBJamesPhotography photograph our engagement and our wedding! The quality in the photos is great and she has such a sweet personality. Definitely will look to SBJames in the future. I highly recommend choosing her!

Profile Picture Tori, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Book SBJames Photography now!! Weddings are SO stressful and all my now husband and I had to do was sit down with Suzette and go over our vision and the style of photography we liked and share some pinterest pics and from there she did everything exactly as we wanted! In my book, the best part of picking a great wedding vendor is that they know what to do and how to do it and you don't have to be more involved than you need to be. And SBJames was so great at this - she took so much stress and pressure off of me because I knew she had her stuff together. As far as expertise and flexibility she's top-notch, and when we got our pictures back we were just in awe and so grateful. I've heard horror stories about brides just not getting what they expected or what they paid for and I had nothing but the best experience. She truly captured our day in the most perfect way and we couldn't be happier.

Also, I loved that I worked directly with Suzette, the owner of SBJames. A lot of bigger photography firms will send interns or less experienced people to meet with you and do the "dirty" work and I didn't have to deal with any of that. I dealt with Suzette and Suzette only and that made things SO much easier.

Profile Picture Mary, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Yvette was very professional throughout our entire planning process. The images she provided exceeded our expectations and I will be using her again in the future when possible!!

Profile Picture Cassie, 10/22/16, 1 Review