SBJamesPhotography Reviews

SBJamesPhotography 5
SBJamesPhotography 6
SBJamesPhotography 7

Amber · Married on 07/21/2018

SB James Photography was highly recommended by every wedding vendor we spoke to. Suzette’s photos speak for themselves. Suzette is not only extremely talented and capable; she is the consummate professional. Her team went above and beyond to capture each moment beautifully. She is respectful of the venues she works with and is timely and thoughtful. It was nice to have a photographer we could completely trust to capture all the special details of our wedding day. We really enjoyed working with her and cannot say enough good things about her services. We were told by many she was the best, and she still exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 10/03/2018

SBJamesPhotography's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We enjoyed working with you and your family. Your wedding was beautiful and you were a gorgeous bride. We wish you and Damon the best for the future!

Sharon · Married on 05/12/2018

Absolutely amazing photographer!!! Takes the time to get the perfect picture. She truly captures the incredibly special moments of your day!

Sent on 07/05/2018
    SBJamesPhotography 15
    SBJamesPhotography 16
    SBJamesPhotography 17

SBJamesPhotography's reply:

Sharon we had such a great time at your wedding. Your ceremony was absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much for allowing us to celebrate with you!

Jamie · Married on 03/17/2018

All I can say is WOW! Suzette did an amazing job! We received the link for my daughter’s wedding photos yesterday and I am truly in awe. She is so creative, truly an artist. I cannot say enough about what a fabulous job she did! The pictures look like they belong in a magazine! I hope you are around a long time-I have three more daughters!!

Sent on 05/04/2018
    SBJamesPhotography 18
    SBJamesPhotography 19
    SBJamesPhotography 20

SBJamesPhotography's reply:

Ms. Jamie, Allison and Patrick were such a joy to work with. They truly are a beautiful couple inside and out. We were very honored to be trusted to capture their wedding day. We hope they have a lifetime of happiness! And we hope we are around long enough to witness your daughters getting married also! :)

Mallory · Married on 12/16/2017

We used Suzette for my godson's christening. She and her husband did an amazing job! Very sweet, professional, and the pictures turned out beautiful!!

Sent on 01/17/2017

SBJamesPhotography's reply:

Mallory, we were honored to be able to document such a beautiful christening ceremony with your family. Thank you for the kind words and we hope to work with you in the future!

Brianna · Married on 10/21/2017

Absolutely loved working with Suzette and her husband! They were so much fun and easy to work with! Pictures were AMAZING! Would definitely recommend. Totaly worth it!

Sent on 04/25/2018
    SBJamesPhotography 21

SBJamesPhotography's reply:

Brianna, we had so much fun capturing your wedding day! Everything about it was absolutely beautiful as were you in your wedding gown! We wish you and Carlos a lifetime of happiness!

Laura · Married on 06/24/2017

Suzette did an incredible job photographing our engagement session and wedding!
    She is super easy to get in touch with and is very responsive to all questions. She was with us every step of the way in planning our wedding and post-wedding.
    She made us feel relaxed and actually enjoy our engagement session, which has the potential to be a little awkward. Instead, we actually had fun!
    The pictures from our wedding are awesome - she was able to capture every moment of our special day and was kind, helpful, and fun in the process. We loved working with Suzette!!

Sent on 03/05/2018

SBJamesPhotography's reply:

Laura, we loved celebrating with you and your family all the way from Scotland! Your wedding day was perfect and we are so happy for you and Reeves! Thank you for trusting us with your day!

Amber · Married on 06/03/2017

I was beyond impressed with Suzette and how amazing our beach wedding pictures turned out. Not only was she a joy to work with, but the quality of her work is outstanding! 5/5 definitely recommend to any couple getting married :)

Sent on 08/01/2017

SBJamesPhotography's reply:

Thanks for the review Amber! We had so much fun celebrating with you and Chris. Hope we get to see y'all again soon!

Kayla · Married on 03/18/2017

As the mother of the bride, one of the most important decisions concerning my daughter’s wedding was the photography. The venue, flowers and the couple may look amazing, the ceremony and the reception may be spectacular, but if you do not have great photographs, all of it will exist only in your memory. I had seen Suzettes photos and followed her after becoming acquainted with her while living in Baton Rouge. Although we no longer lived there, we knew we had to have her for our special day and thankfully she was available on our date. One of the things that really impressed me right off the bat about Suzette was great communication. She was very thorough in discovering our vision, she was willing to answer all types of questions and very quick to get back with her answers. She was helpful in so many other matters like, helping me to come up with a wedding timeline and with tips and advice. She’s as involved as you want her to be and thankfully she eased this nervous mother’s mind on many occasions. And that’s not even sharing yet about her amazing photography. We had her do our daughter’s engagements, bridals and also the ceremony pics. I may sound biased because it’s photos of my daughter, but trust me when I say they truly were some of the most beautiful wedding photos I have ever seen. People who have seen our photos (engagements, bridals and the wedding day photos) have been blown away and have asked us who our photographer was. Those who attended the wedding say that the photographs truly captured the magic of the day. The creativity of the shots, the lighting, the special moments and the minute details that we may have forgotten over time, were all beautifully captured in her exquisite photographs. So if you are looking for a phenomenal photographer who is also an equally awesome person, please don’t hesitate to book Suzette for your wedding, portrait session or event. You will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 06/15/2017

SBJamesPhotography's reply:

Hannah's wedding was GORGEOUS! We are thrilled to have been able to celebrate with you all! Thank you for leaving us a review!

Tori · Married on 12/10/2016

My husband and I had SBJamesPhotography photograph our engagement and our wedding! The quality in the photos is great and she has such a sweet personality. Definitely will look to SBJames in the future. I highly recommend choosing her!

Sent on 01/05/2017

SBJamesPhotography's reply:

Tori, it has been such an honor and blessing to be able to witness the love and connection between you and your husband! Thank you for allowing us to document your wedding day and thank you for the kind review. We wish you both the very best!!

Mary · Married on 10/29/2016

Book SBJames Photography now!! Weddings are SO stressful and all my now husband and I had to do was sit down with Suzette and go over our vision and the style of photography we liked and share some pinterest pics and from there she did everything exactly as we wanted! In my book, the best part of picking a great wedding vendor is that they know what to do and how to do it and you don't have to be more involved than you need to be. And SBJames was so great at this - she took so much stress and pressure off of me because I knew she had her stuff together. As far as expertise and flexibility she's top-notch, and when we got our pictures back we were just in awe and so grateful. I've heard horror stories about brides just not getting what they expected or what they paid for and I had nothing but the best experience. She truly captured our day in the most perfect way and we couldn't be happier.

Also, I loved that I worked directly with Suzette, the owner of SBJames. A lot of bigger photography firms will send interns or less experienced people to meet with you and do the "dirty" work and I didn't have to deal with any of that. I dealt with Suzette and Suzette only and that made things SO much easier.

Sent on 03/08/2017

SBJamesPhotography's reply:

Mary, thank you so much for the kind words! You were a beautiful bride and we loved working with you and Michael during your entire wedding photography experience. We wish you and Michael the very best as you begin this next chapter in your lives. Congratulations!

Shelby Chandler · Married on 11/12/2016

Great work!

Suzette is a fantastic photographer who is easy to work with. She is very flexible and listened to what we wanted. We love our wedding pictures.

Cassie · Married on 10/22/2016

Yvette was very professional throughout our entire planning process. The images she provided exceeded our expectations and I will be using her again in the future when possible!!

Sent on 01/17/2017

SBJamesPhotography's reply:

Cassie, thank you for such a great review! I enjoyed working with you and celebrating a tremendous birthday for your sweet parents! We hope to work with you in the future!