SB Events & Productions Reviews

75 Reviews for SB Events & Productions

• Jessica

Jessica Armstrong · Getting married on 07/01/2021

Best dj around!

We couldn't have asked for a better experience! Not only did SB Events & Productions play amazing music, Steven was so interactive with the crowd and knew how to get everyone on their feet! Even people that didn't like to dance! Steven also makes sure to talk with you before hand and get a feel for what YOU want at your event. My family and friends love to dance and there wasn't a point where one person was sitting down. We couldn't stay away from the dance floor! I 100% recommend to ANYONE. Thank you so much for making our wedding day one we with never ever forget, and that's because of you!

Sent on 01/22/2020

Karen Gomez · Married on 11/01/2020

November 1, 2020

Steven was exactly who we needed for our wedding! A super fun professional that knows how to get the crowd dancing all night! Steven accommodated all of our music requests for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Our guests had a blast, and most importantly, my husband and I enjoyed every moment of our day. Thank you so much, Steven! We are so happy that we picked you as our DJ.

Sent on 12/04/2020

Kristi Elizondo · Married on 07/10/2020

Best Choice We Made!!!

By far the best decision we made throughout the wedding planning process was hiring Steven and his crew. He delivered on his promise to bring the party the entire night. The dance floor was packed the entire time. We still have guests raving about him over a month after our wedding. He made the process super easy and helped bring our vision to life. Steven has an extremely high quality setup from the DJ booth, to the lighting package, as well as the photo-booth. Do not think twice about booking him!

Sent on 11/26/2019

SB Events & Productions's reply:

Thank you Kristi for your trust. A client that became a friend, and a night I will personally remember forever. See you at the next one!

Renee · Married on 11/15/2019

Amanda's Sweet 16

Steven and his company are absolutely the best. They brought the party to life. My guests were dancing the entire evening! I highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Travaglia · Married on 09/21/2019

Steve creates the party and keeps people dancing all night long!

We have worked with Steve for over a year planning our wedding in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Not only did he make a great first impression, but he was so personable and he understood our vision and music personality instantly. Steve knew that we didn’t want the typical wedding music playlist and that he could add in his creativity and energy to keep as many people on the dance floor as possible! Steve is humble and open to all suggestions which made us feel comfortable sending him tons of ideas. Moreover, because he was so easy to work with we decided a month prior to the wedding to upgrade our entire lights package (which included another person to man the lights) which we do not regret at all!!! Steve and his team really delivered on the lights, creating an incredible ambiance and even going as far as moving the up lights from our ceremony room to the reception room with a one day notice! Every single guest came up to us during and after the wedding and told us how amazing our DJ was and that it was the best wedding they have ever been to. We will hands down always recommend SB Events to anyone needing amazing lights, sound, and a high energy, fun and engaging emcee! You are the best!!!!

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Mylene

Mylene · Married on 09/14/2019

Great Decision

We had a great time and I was glad I went with SB for my daughters Sweet 16. Steve knows the music teenagers are into so EVERYONE danced. Very attentive to my daughter’s wants and “not-wants” and took requests from friends without hesitation. The light show was awesome and made the room pop. The mirror picture booth was super cool and fun. Steve was an absolute pleasure to work with and I highly recommend.

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 09/13/2019

The Absolute Best!

We are so happy we chose SB productions for our special day! Steven and his team did an incredible job from the start! They were professional, helpful, and so excited to be a part of our wedding! The music was a perfect reflection of what we wanted. Steven took the time to make sure he was familiar with our story and the things that were important to us. From the ceremony to the reception...the party was exactly what we hoped for! Everyone in attendance was having a ball on the dance floor! SB productions also provided us with beautiful uplighting and an incredible customized monogram that was the focal point of the dance floor. We couldn’t be happier with the stellar job they did!!! We are so thankful to have hired SB productions!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Private User

Tatiana · Married on 09/08/2019

5+ Stars!!

Steven came highly recommended by a family friend and everyone who attended their wedding... Well, I am SOOO glad to have chosen Steven period! He did an amazing job...from ceremony audio and music, to the reception party! Everyone from my granny to little niece were on the dance floor! The energy was great, and music choices were perfect. Steven worked closely with my wedding coordinator and photographer all night to make sure everything was just perfect for us. I could not be happier!!!

Sent on 09/12/2019

amber · Married on 07/27/2019

Steven from SB events was amazing. I had the pleasure of working with him to help create a one of a kind wedding song mash up. He did just what my head was dreaming up. I will work with SB Events again. Thanks Steven you are truly talented!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Taylor · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing wedding!

One of my fears during my wedding was that not enough people would be having fun/dancing the whole time. I can truly say that Steve made it happen! Everyone had an amazing time and stayed dancing all night! He has tricks up his sleeve as well as perfect music choices to get everyone up out of their seat! I am so happy we chose SB Events & Productions to be there for our wedding day! They communicated so well and had everything very organized, giving us peace of mind. THANK YOU AGAIN!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Lonnie · Married on 03/16/2019

Outstanding

We got exactly what we paid for and then some. The DJ and his assistant went above and beyond. Extremely happy with all aspects of the event and highly recommend .

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • Tia

Tia · Married on 03/09/2019

Steven and his team absolutely killed it!!

Steven and his crew recently did my wedding on March 9 and they absolutely killed it!! He exceeded all my expectations! I was dancing the entire night and thoroughly enjoyed the music selection and vibe, without even telling him the type of music I wanted him to play. His set up looked great along with everything else he did! The light up saxophone was the perfect touch for the party later on in the night! I highly recommend him if you want to have an incredible time at your wedding or event!!!

Sent on 03/27/2019

SB Events & Productions's reply:

Thanks Tia, beautiful wedding and family! Wish you all the best and thanks again for the opportunity.

Stephanie Paultre · Married on 12/30/2018

Winter wonderland wedding

Steven, Dj Nikko, and the rest of the staff were absolutely amazing!!!!! They made our dream wedding come true! Their professionalism was top of the line and the communication was constant. Thank you so much for being our winter wonderland to South Florida!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Karine · Married on 12/27/2018

Amazing DJ!

Steven was fantastic! He far exceeded our expectations. When planning I wanted to ensure I had a great DJ for the wedding that could play great music and keep everyone going. Everyone that attended my wedding kept telling me how amazing he was and I couldn't agree more! He definitely helped make our special night one to remember.

Sent on 02/17/2019

SB Events & Productions's reply:

Thank you Karine! It was out pleasure being a part of this important day. Thank you again and keep moving your feet to the beat! ;)
  • Ariana

Ariana Zanetti · Married on 11/10/2018

The Best DJ & Team Out There!

I can't say thank you enough to Steven and his awesome team! From our pre-wedding meetings to the actual event, everything was so seamless. You can tell that Steven loves his job...he was born to be an entertainer! There wasn't one person not dancing at our wedding. BEST dance party I have ever been to. Also, the saxophone player was a huge hit!! He killed it and the guests LOVED it! It isn't easy to find good talented DJ's and Steven 100% is. I highly highly recommend using SB Productions...you will not regret it!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Sasha · Married on 09/01/2018

SB Events helped make our day truly magical! Nobody wanted to sit down and I could not get over how great and smoothly he incorporated our requests! The best DJ in FL in my opinion.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Caroline · Married on 07/07/2018

Steven was absolutely amazing! He got the crowd going and kept them going all night. We received so many compliments about how awesome our DJ was. We couldn’t be happier with him! He made the night! I would definitely recommend him and hope to use him again for our next event!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Brooke · Married on 05/26/2018

Steven was amazing! I decided to plan a wedding in 3 months and was quick to choose many vendors. Steven was recommended to me and exceeded all my expectations. He understood the vibe I was trying to achieve and did an outstanding job. I felt so comfortable with him and he definitely delivered. People had so much fun and all of my guest couldn’t stop saying how good the dj was. I would recommend him 100x over to anyone getting married.

Sent on 05/30/2018

SB Events & Productions's reply:

Thank you Brooke. You guys are the best!

Monica · Married on 05/19/2018

Steven was the DJ at my wedding this past weekend and he absolutely ROCKED it!!! He was so awesome to work with from the day we chose him to the end of my wedding night! He was fun and excited and that made my guests have fun and be excited at my wedding! He also really helped me clean up the mess of another vendor which really meant alot to me. I was stressed to the max and he eased that stress by working with me, down to the wire, to fix the mess that had been made! I cant say enough good stuff about Steven and his team and I would recommend them to anyone and everyone! He really made my wedding the best!!!

Sent on 05/23/2018

SB Events & Productions's reply:

I always say that cool clients always have great events! You two handled everything perfectly. The ceremony was super cute and the dancing never stopped. You guys are awesome! Thanks again!

Marin · Married on 04/28/2018

We hired SB Events for a large Corporate event with over 1200 people and they were amazing in every way. Their ability to read the crowd and make changes to music to get everyone dancing and having fun really made the party. Will never use anyone else again!

Sent on 05/02/2018
  • I

Irene · Married on 04/22/2018

This was our first time with SB events and we were beyond happy!! Steven is so professional and easy to work with. He is an incredible MC who kept our guests dancing all night and the DJ played exactly what we wanted! So many people came up to me and said they were the best DJ /MC they have seen. Our event was ten times better than we expected because of SB events. Thank you So much Steven!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/14/2018

SB Events really made our formal event the best formal in the past several years. We loved having all of the live music going along with the DJ. Thank you so much for all of your time and effort in putting the lighting together that really made the venue come together as a whole. We hope to use this business again in the future! THANK YOU!

Sent on 05/09/2018
  • F

Fitima · Married on 03/05/2018

SB Events & Productions were awsome! They played music that appealed to all ages, and even created a mix of my college walk up song, Jump around and Here comes the bride. It was an ode to my softball career, that really put a personal touch to the wedding. I was able to pick the type of music I wanted played at the wedding. If they had the music, they would take one or two requests. My mother would have liked more old school music, but that was my fault for not selecting the right genre on the outline packet I was given. They did play a couple of my favorite songs I requested before hand and kept the guests pumped with an awesome playlist! They were flexible with last minute requests during the wedding and kept everything moving in a timely matter. The lighting they provided was beautiful and the payment plan really helped us stay on track with our budget. They made my ceremony and reception one to remember. Our families loved every bit of it! They took the event to the next level. I recommend this company if you want to work with professional, flexible, organized, and fun individuals. You need these guys! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/03/2018

SB Events & Productions's reply:

It was our pleasure! Thank you so much for all the kind words. Congrats!

Joe · Married on 02/23/2018

This was not our first time with SB Events and Productions! Every single wedding and party we have had were top notch! Always accommodates and makes sure they provide what you are looking for. Someone always ask who they are and this one was no different! We will highly recommend to anyone for any type of event. You will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Stella · Married on 02/17/2018

Working with SB events and productions was an amazing and easy experience. Always quick to respond to any questions and willing to work with our budget. They made our wedding fun, enjoyable and memorable! Best choice hands down

Sent on 03/07/2018