SB Events & Productions Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Jennifer
    Jennifer S. Married on 08/27/2022

Beyond my expectations !

Steven was such a pleasure to work with from day 1! He has excellent follow up and I never had to chase him down. He made me feel like he had everything in control and he did ! We all had a blast at my daughter’s bat mitzvah thanks to him! Highly recommend getting the mitzvah package !

SB Events & Productions's reply:

thank you so much. feeling is mutual and what an amazing event! We look forward to working with you and friends in the future. Lets do it!
  • Camila
    Camila Married on 07/07/2022

Great company

We had a very good experience with this company SB events & production. They made party my party unforgettable moments. I would definitely hire them again.
    Melissa Married on 05/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfection from start to finish

Professionalism and quality of service- fantastic! Steven felt like part of the family. Everyone was raving about the party- from the music to the lighting and awesome photo booth. Everything was exceptional!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Alice
    Alice C. Married on 05/14/2022

Magical Night!

Steve is a very talented DJ! The music, lighting, digital photo booth were so much fun. Steve and his team were very professional and helped us plan every detail!
    Thank you for making our 50th Anniversary awesome!!

SB Events & Productions's reply:

THANK YOU SO MUCH! Our pleasure. ;) Too many more joyous occasions to you and your family! call us anytime for your entertainment needs
  • Donna
    Donna G. Married on 04/21/2022

Professional and Talented

Steven and his team exceeded every expectation we had. His professionalism and talent radiated and the whole room was energized because of that. Cannot recommend him enough!
    Michelle A. Married on 04/17/2022

Incredibly talented DJ

Steven was an absolute joy to work with, and the most organized of all our wedding vendors. His contracts and billing are clear and straightforward, and he arrived super early to set everything up. He did an amazing job balancing requests on our song list while also reading the crowd and keeping guests on the dance floor all night. From an artistic standpoint, he didn’t just “hit play” but mastered segues from song to song seamlessly keeping in mind genres and BPM. Besides DJing he also served as a master of ceremonies, keeping all the events of the evening moving along smoothly. If you’re looking for a talented DJ this is your man! I wish I lived in Florida so we could hire him again!
    Janelle P. Married on 12/18/2021

Spectacular Lighting and Photo Booth

Steven was very professional to work with. Our wedding reception room was beautiful with the uplighting. We had the Mirror Photo Booth with 2 attendants. It was so fun and not the typical photo booth. Everyone was set up in time for the reception. I would recommend SB Events and Productions to anyone. Also, I did not have Steven as a DJ (Had a band instead, which he helped me find) but I did have him DJ for a party in the past and he is phenomenal. He makes parties come alive!
  • Teresa
    Teresa B. Married on 10/16/2021

The BEST DJ & MC in South Florida

We saw SB Events & Productions in action at our cousins wedding a few years ago. When we we're planning our daughters wedding she said she was hoping to have Steve because he has such a positive upbeat attitude as an MC and the music is perfect.

The venue had a preferred vendor list so we spoke with those on the list but no one had the same energy as Steve. While we had to pay a vendor fee to the venue boy was he worth it. Steve is the best of the best even our wedding planner was so impressed she told me she will recommend him to all her brides!

We wanted our guest on the dance floor all night and that is exactly what we got. The dance floor was packed NONSTOP for HOURS. Young, old, and everyone in between had a blast and complimented us on the best wedding they have ever been to! You need to hire SB Events and Productions for your wedding or event it will be an evening you and your guest never forget.
  • Meredith
    Meredith N. Married on 10/15/2021

Highly Recommend SB Events

Steven and team were absoltely incredible and we truly appreciate your attention to detail and guidance. Steven took the time to truly listen to my teenage son for his mitzvah and took all of his feedback on types of music and specific songs and blended that with my needs for age appropriate and traditional music as well. The team also knew exactly what special suprises such as CO2 sprayers would truly wow the crowd! Seeing Jared at the DJ booth having the time of his life is something we will cherish forever! The music was perfect- exactly what Jared wanted and you kept the party moving at all times. We've gotten so much positive feedback on your crew! Thank you so much for everything for making the night perfect.
    Jessica A. Married on 07/01/2021

Best dj around!

We couldn't have asked for a better experience! Not only did SB Events & Productions play amazing music, Steven was so interactive with the crowd and knew how to get everyone on their feet! Even people that didn't like to dance! Steven also makes sure to talk with you before hand and get a feel for what YOU want at your event. My family and friends love to dance and there wasn't a point where one person was sitting down. We couldn't stay away from the dance floor! I 100% recommend to ANYONE. Thank you so much for making our wedding day one we with never ever forget, and that's because of you!
    Mike B. Married on 06/12/2021

Very Professional

We had a phenomenal time at the wedding and the Dj had a lot to do with it. He was energetic and kept the floor full the entire night. Steven is the best DJ out there 10/10
  • Brooke
    Brooke N. Married on 06/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Super professional and absolutely amazing!

Absolutely love them. Very professional. Showed up before the time I even asked and was ready to go right away. He played great songs all night. I didn’t even have to ask him to change anything because it was perfect! And I am usually picky! They did a great job and I will definitely be hiring them again.
    Kayla B. Married on 04/10/2021

Stop looking Hire SB Events & Productions

Our daughter and son in law got married this past weekend. We spoke to many nice DJ's but when we spoke to Steve at SB events and productions we knew he was the one! He has such a high level of energy and he really loves what he does.

With the exception of the first dance & father daughter dance We told him to choose the music for us. We really wanted everyone to be on the dance floor and that is exactly what we got!

The dancing never stopped our guest danced for 3 hours straight! We have all been to weddings where the guest are not dancing and the wedding can be a little boring. Steve and his team did not let that happen! It was a incredible night celebrating together. Thank you for keeping the party going all night!

SB Events & Productions took care of all the music, sound, up lighting, dance floor lighting, mirror photo booth and most importantly the MC for the entire wedding!
  • Jamie
    Jamie T. Married on 03/05/2021

The Best Ever

Steven is incredibly organized and responsive and can work with any couple’s need or budget. He brings incredible energy and enthusiasm and is just as concerned as you are with making your day the best ever!
    Kristin O. Married on 01/04/2021

Great Energy & EXCELLENT Music

SB Events & Productions did an excellent job at my event. The provided great energy while interacting with the guests and their selection of music and transitions were EXCELLENT!
    Karen G. Married on 11/01/2020

November 1, 2020

Steven was exactly who we needed for our wedding! A super fun professional that knows how to get the crowd dancing all night! Steven accommodated all of our music requests for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Our guests had a blast, and most importantly, my husband and I enjoyed every moment of our day. Thank you so much, Steven! We are so happy that we picked you as our DJ.
    Renee Married on 11/15/2019

Amanda's Sweet 16

Steven and his company are absolutely the best. They brought the party to life. My guests were dancing the entire evening! I highly recommend them.
    Kristi E. Married on 10/19/2019

Best Choice We Made!!!

By far the best decision we made throughout the wedding planning process was hiring Steven and his crew. He delivered on his promise to bring the party the entire night. The dance floor was packed the entire time. We still have guests raving about him over a month after our wedding. He made the process super easy and helped bring our vision to life. Steven has an extremely high quality setup from the DJ booth, to the lighting package, as well as the photo-booth. Do not think twice about booking him!

SB Events & Productions's reply:

Thank you Kristi for your trust. A client that became a friend, and a night I will personally remember forever. See you at the next one!
  • Melissa
    Melissa T. Married on 09/21/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Steve creates the party and keeps people dancing all night long!

We have worked with Steve for over a year planning our wedding in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Not only did he make a great first impression, but he was so personable and he understood our vision and music personality instantly. Steve knew that we didn’t want the typical wedding music playlist and that he could add in his creativity and energy to keep as many people on the dance floor as possible! Steve is humble and open to all suggestions which made us feel comfortable sending him tons of ideas. Moreover, because he was so easy to work with we decided a month prior to the wedding to upgrade our entire lights package (which included another person to man the lights) which we do not regret at all!!! Steve and his team really delivered on the lights, creating an incredible ambiance and even going as far as moving the up lights from our ceremony room to the reception room with a one day notice! Every single guest came up to us during and after the wedding and told us how amazing our DJ was and that it was the best wedding they have ever been to. We will hands down always recommend SB Events to anyone needing amazing lights, sound, and a high energy, fun and engaging emcee! You are the best!!!!
  • Mylene
    Mylene Married on 09/14/2019

Great Decision

We had a great time and I was glad I went with SB for my daughters Sweet 16. Steve knows the music teenagers are into so EVERYONE danced. Very attentive to my daughter’s wants and “not-wants” and took requests from friends without hesitation. The light show was awesome and made the room pop. The mirror picture booth was super cool and fun. Steve was an absolute pleasure to work with and I highly recommend.
  • Allison
    Allison Married on 09/13/2019

The Absolute Best!

We are so happy we chose SB productions for our special day! Steven and his team did an incredible job from the start! They were professional, helpful, and so excited to be a part of our wedding! The music was a perfect reflection of what we wanted. Steven took the time to make sure he was familiar with our story and the things that were important to us. From the ceremony to the reception...the party was exactly what we hoped for! Everyone in attendance was having a ball on the dance floor! SB productions also provided us with beautiful uplighting and an incredible customized monogram that was the focal point of the dance floor. We couldn’t be happier with the stellar job they did!!! We are so thankful to have hired SB productions!
  • Private User
    Tatiana Married on 09/08/2019

5+ Stars!!

Steven came highly recommended by a family friend and everyone who attended their wedding... Well, I am SOOO glad to have chosen Steven period! He did an amazing job...from ceremony audio and music, to the reception party! Everyone from my granny to little niece were on the dance floor! The energy was great, and music choices were perfect. Steven worked closely with my wedding coordinator and photographer all night to make sure everything was just perfect for us. I could not be happier!!!
    Amber Married on 07/27/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Steven from SB events was amazing. I had the pleasure of working with him to help create a one of a kind wedding song mash up. He did just what my head was dreaming up. I will work with SB Events again. Thanks Steven you are truly talented!
    Taylor Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing wedding!

One of my fears during my wedding was that not enough people would be having fun/dancing the whole time. I can truly say that Steve made it happen! Everyone had an amazing time and stayed dancing all night! He has tricks up his sleeve as well as perfect music choices to get everyone up out of their seat! I am so happy we chose SB Events & Productions to be there for our wedding day! They communicated so well and had everything very organized, giving us peace of mind. THANK YOU AGAIN!
    Lonnie Married on 03/16/2019

Outstanding

We got exactly what we paid for and then some. The DJ and his assistant went above and beyond. Extremely happy with all aspects of the event and highly recommend .
illustration stars