Say Love Hair and Makeup Reviews

Say Love Hair and Makeup 7
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing Women

These ladies just rolled with the punches and made my wedding day even more spectacular! We had to change the time and location and they just went along with it all!!! Would DEFINITELY recommend them! And their work was amazing!

Sent on 06/22/2019
    Say Love Hair and Makeup 11

Amanda,

Thank you for your kind words! You looked absolutely stunning, and your smile said it all!

It was a pleasure working with you and your wedding party. We understand things can change last minute, and try to always be prepared for the unexpected.

We thank you for trusting us to take care of you on your very important day!

Wishing you all the best in this new chapter of your life,
  • Jack

Jack · Married on 12/31/2018

Amazing!!!

Lenni, Crystal, and Lauren were amazing!!! They were so accommodating to our group, did beautiful hair and makeup for our mothers, sister, and flower girls, as well as styling the grooms. Couldn't have been happier, highly recommend!!!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Jack and Chris,

Congratulations! You both looked so handsome and happy!

We are so flattered that you chose us to be a part of your wedding day. We greatly appreciate your review, and we are so pleased that everyone was satisfied with the services we provided.

We wish you two all the very best life has to offer.

Shannon · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing!

Say Love Hair and Makeup was amazing! I was very nervous about choosing a hair and makeup vendor as I am not from the area. Crystal and Lenni did my trial for my bridal portraits and I knew I was in good hands! They were so professional and easy to work with. I felt very comfortable expressing even little details because all details matter on the big day! The bridesmaids and mothers hair /makeup looked pinterest worthy too! I can not say enough positive things about Crystal and Lenni!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Shannon,

Thank you so much for trusting us to take care of you, your bridesmaids, and your mother! We are so happy that all of you were satisfied with our services! It was a pleasure to work with you and get to know you during the entire process.

We wish you and your husband all the best!

rachel · Married on 08/11/2018

Grand occasion was easy to work with! They were affordable and the stylist Jennifer with the salon was excellent.

Sent on 08/14/2018

Hali · Married on 04/27/2018

I just wanted to take a moment and thank Lenny, Lauren and Jennifer for doing my wedding parties hair and makeup for my special day! These ladies were beyond professional and did a great job. Our hair and makeup looked stunning and the ladies did a great job at making sure everyone got what they wanted and what was suited best for them! Thank you ladies!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Brooklin · Married on 02/10/2018

My makeup was FLAWLESS & I loved it! Jennifer made me feel like a princess on my wedding day and I am forever grateful. My makeup lasted through all of the tears, pictures and dancing and still looked amazing at the end of the night.

Sent on 03/10/2018
    Say Love Hair and Makeup 12
    Say Love Hair and Makeup 13
    Say Love Hair and Makeup 14

Jennifer · Married on 11/16/2017

They did a beautiful job on our hair and never even did a trial run before my wedding. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Say Love Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you Jennifer for your wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear that everything looked beautiful for your wedding day.

Tahira · Married on 10/29/2017

Jeniffer was so sweet, professional, and was a great listener from my trial to my wedding day. She made me look great on my trial, but after a few tweaks we discussed, she made me and sister look fabulous for the wedding. The makeup did not budge, I looked like myself but better with my features highlighted, and my hair was very classy. Maddie also did a great job on my bridesmaids and mom's makeup. Everyone looked and stayed gorgeous all day, into the evening when we took the makeup off. Thank you!!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Say Love Hair and Makeup's reply:

Hi Tahira - Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback. We appreciate your thought words and that everything you discussed with our artists was done perfectly. Happy Holiday & Happy Marriage!

Kristi · Married on 10/21/2017

April did such an amazing job with my hair and makeup. I love that she was able to come to the house so that I could handle wedding matters at home and still be surrounded by my family and friends. She had such a bright and sweet attitude and gave me the exact look I was looking for.

Say Love Hair and Makeup's reply:

Hi Kristi - We are so happy that April was there for you on your wedding day and gave you the exact look you were looking for. We want to congratulate your again on your wedding and wish you all the best in the future. Kindly, Megan

Shanna · Married on 10/21/2017

I had A Grande Occaaion provide hair and makeup for my 10.21.17 wedding and they did amazing! I had Maddie do my hair and makeup and it was exactly what I wanted. Maddie, Ophelia and April all came to our condo the day of and the whole bridal party looked amazing! I highly recommend them! :)

Say Love Hair and Makeup's reply:

Hi Shanna - We are so happy that the morning went perfect. We know how early of a day it was for you and your wedding party. Congratulations again for allowing us to be apart of your big day. Kindly, Megan

Cathy · Married on 10/21/2017

the experience was great. I think the mascara should be applied by the individual not the techincian. I think a more dramatic mascara should used. the finish product was beautiful and made beautiful pictures. I would definately use and recommend your services to anyone.

Say Love Hair and Makeup's reply:

Hi Cathy - Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We will definitely review the mascara and the process. We ever have the chance to provide services again for you we would be more than happy to allow you to place the mascara on yourself or even your own favorite mascara if you desire. Even I know I have a few favorite cosmetic items that I must us everyday. All together we are happy that you would recommend us in the future. Kindly, Megan

Peggy · Married on 10/21/2017

Jennifer and Team were, and always are a delight to work with! The girls looked stunning as they walked down the isle.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Say Love Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you Peggy for taking the time to review our services. We are so happy to hear that your daughter's wedding was beautiful and the girls were stunning.

Nancy · Married on 10/20/2017

I had my hair and makeup done at my condo on my wedding day. Had a great experience and would highly recommend using them!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Say Love Hair and Makeup's reply:

Hi Nancy - Congratulations again on your wedding day! We are happy to hear that our services and the experience went perfect.

Lauren · Married on 10/12/2017

The girls were great! They came to my hotel, which was very convenient. Not one complaint. Pricing was great and all the girls loved their hair & makeup!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Hi Lauren -

Congratulations again on your wedding! Thank you so much for the great review. Please let me know if we can ever assist you again.

Megan

Jennifer · Married on 10/05/2017

I couldn't have asked for a better experience. My hair and makeup turned out just perfect. Thank you ladies for helping to make my day extra special!!

Say Love Hair and Makeup's reply:

Hi Jennifer - Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a great review about your wedding day. We wish you and your significant other all the best. Thank you for letting us be there for you on your wedding day. Kindly, Megan

stephanie · Married on 09/30/2017

Awesome job and Awesome experience, I will be using both the lady that did my hair and makeup again!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Say Love Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you Stephanie! We are happy to hear our services provided were awesome! We look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Toei · Married on 09/24/2017

Both the hair stylist and the make up artist were amazing!!! I especially want to thank the make up artist bc I was crying a lot and she redid my make up to make sure it was still perfect!! :)

Sent on 10/10/2017
    Say Love Hair and Makeup 15
    Say Love Hair and Makeup 16
    Say Love Hair and Makeup 17

Say Love Hair and Makeup's reply:

Hi Tori - Thank you so much for the lovely review! We know how important and wonderful of a day this was for you and your significant other and knowing that our makeup lasted through your tears of love and joy. We wish you all the best in your years to come together.

Emily · Married on 09/16/2017

Jeniffer was amazing! I had some Pinterest ideas and explained what I wanted for my hair and makeup. She was able to do exactly what I had pictured in my head and I felt so beautiful on my wedding day! I had even booked a little late, but the process was so easy and Megan answered all of my questions promptly to make sure we were on the same page. Don't hesitate to book A Grande Occasion Wedding Artistry!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Say Love Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you Emily! This review is amazing and we thank you so much for taking the time for writing it. Congratulations again on the wedding! We wish you and your significant other all the best to come!

Lisa · Married on 09/14/2017

Such a great experience. We had a destination wedding and our wedding coordinator suggested them. They worked with us through the entire process. We changed our party numbers a couple of times and they accommodated us each time. My wedding party looked beautiful. They did so well with my little flower girls too (age 3 & 5). Everyone keeps looking at our wedding pictures and loving the hair and make-up. I would highly recommend them. Thank you all so much for making my wedding experience wonderful.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Say Love Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you Lisa for your kind words and we are so happy your coordinator recommended us! Your wedding day was beautiful and Congratulations again!

Katlin · Married on 08/29/2017

The hair and makeup services were done very professionally and tastefully! I would highly recommend for all of your bridal beauty needs.

Sent on 09/06/2017

Say Love Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you Katlin - We appreciate you for taking the time to write a review and describe our services as professional and tasteful. It was a pleasure to be apart of your wedding. Congratulations again!

Tiffany · Married on 08/14/2017

I was so happy with everything. My makeup was amazing and lasted even through the rain.

Sent on 08/27/2017

Say Love Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you Tiffany for taking the time to post your experience. We are so happy you loved your makeup and even the rain did not ruin your wedding day or your makeup. Congratulations again!

Jana · Married on 07/19/2017

Absolutely flawless! Would recommend them a million times over! Lenni and Jennifer were such a joy to work with! They made me feel and look beautiful for my big day! I loved that they contacted me a few days before and went over pictures, it really made me stress free for the day of. I have gotten a ton of compliments on my makeup especially! And my hair was completely perfect for the beach! Not one strand was loose the whole night! Not to mention that the ladies were sweet as pie and didn't seem bothered by my rowdy bunch!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Say Love Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you Jana & Congratulations again on the wonderful wedding! We thank you so much for letting us be apart of your big day and for taking the time to post this amazing review about our services.

Emily · Married on 07/17/2017

I loved Lenni & Jennifer! Lenni did my hair skin with my daughters and mom and I loved all of it. Jennifer did an amazing job on my airbrush makeup! I am so happy with how I looked on my wedding day. A million thanks!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Say Love Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you Emily & Congradulations again! Thank you for taking the time to write a review and contact us if you ever in need of our services again.

Ashley · Married on 07/01/2017

Chelsea, Lenny amd Jennifer were absolutely wonderful. They made sure everything was taken care of and that I was happy. My nails, hair and make up were exactly as I pictured and it helped make my day perfect. Thank you Posh!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Say Love Hair and Makeup's reply:

Hi Ashley - Congratulations again! We are so happy that you enjoyed your hair, makeup and nails. We appreciate your time and letting us know everything went perfect. Thank you for choosing us, Megan