Say it with Sugar Cake Shop Reviews

36 Reviews for Say it with Sugar Cake Shop

• Nakita

Nakita Tress · Married on 08/24/2019

Cutest little cake shop!

So I live in Wylie, so when i saw that we had this cake shop, i knew i had to go in and see what they had! OMG y'all they have the best cake! I got a vanilla bean cupcake to try and my fiance and i just loved it!!! So we knew they were for us. They are so incredibly sweet in there, and explained how everything goes and has made cake tasting more fun than I imagined.

Sent on 01/27/2019

Alysia · Married on 06/30/2018

I LOVE their cakes (and cupcakes)! All of our guests absolutely loved our cake (both how it looked and tasted). We also had a groom's cake with the top designed as an Texas A&M Aggie ring and it was perfect.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Steven · Married on 06/14/2018

The custom coloring, like tye dye, was perfectly done and the cake tasted and amazing and the cake sampling was very fun!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Krystal · Married on 11/03/2017

I cannot say enough how AMAZING of a job Say it With Sugar did for my husband and I's wedding cakes!!! They were not only beautiful, but delicious!! Our wedding cake and groom's cake was everything we could have asked for and more! They were awesome to work with and super helpful and creative in helping to design my husband's grooms cake! They helped make everything he likes fit into a single cake that we will remember forever! They were also prompt and professional! We still get compliments to this day on both of our cakes! Highly recommend them for every special occasion! Cannot wait to use them again!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Rachel · Married on 02/12/2017

My cake was amazing!!! It was perfect for my wedding and I will gladly use them again!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Maria · Married on 02/12/2016

I work in the wedding industry as a photographer, and have worked with Say it With Sugar on many weddings over the years, as well as having ordered many cakes from them for our own personal events as well. When it came time to plan my own daughter's wedding, there was no other bakery we even considered for their wedding cake. Since we were already familiar with their cakes from years of being customers, we didn't do a cake tasting with them. Instead, we took the design idea to the bakery and ordered it in less than 1 hour (a 3 tier rough edge rustic cake with flower details between the layers). We ordered the cake with white chocolate cake and cookies and cream filling. Holy moly, it was delicious! In fact, it makes my mouth water just sitting here thinking about it again! All of our guests commented on how fantastic the cake tasted.

Sent on 03/08/2016

Baylee · Married on 09/12/2015

We got our wedding cake from here last weekend and it was a HIT! The baker set with us to get to know us and exactly what we wanted! They were patient with all the pictures that I had and ideas. They were able to take everything I wanted and tie it all together in two fabulous and gorgeous cakes! And, since we paid cash, we get our top layer for free next year on our anniversary!

Sent on 09/20/2015

I would highly recommend Say It With Sugar if you are looking for a reasonably priced bakery that specializes in beautiful and tasty cakes! We received many compliments on our cake, and were very pleased with the results.

Sent on 06/01/2015

They made my wedding cake absolutely goreous and my husband's grooms cake mind blowingly awesome! And they tasted amazing!

Sent on 05/13/2015

Melissa · Married on 11/22/2014

No other cake shape would make the cake is wanted, Say it with sugar came through. My cake was amazing. It was exactly what I asked for and more. Flavors were amazing and the fillings were just as wonderful. My cake was so elegant.

Sent on 12/14/2016

PETA · Married on 11/22/2014

Beautiful, affordable and yum. Love this place.

Sent on 03/31/2015

Robert and Judith · Married on 07/19/2014

Thank you for a wonderful presentation! Robert and Judith Figuly

Sent on 07/21/2014

Beautiful cake and delicious too!

Sent on 06/08/2014

Can we say YUMMM!!! I absolutely LOVED my cake. Say it with Sugar has delicious cakes and are reasonable priced. I love that they primarily use buttercream for frosting, rather than fondant. They were great at accommodating all my needs at a short notice. They made sure that I was getting the right amount of cake for the cheapest price, without having to worry about not having enough. They were very sweet and the cake was fresh. I would recommend them to anyone with cake or cupcake needs! I can't wait to have another piece of my cake :)

Sent on 04/28/2014

We chose a three tier cake for our wedding. Each tier was a different flavor which was awesome since we couldn't decide on just one. They were very accomodating with our wants and wishes. Maybe a little on the expensive side, but overall, the cake was beautiful and delicious!

Sent on 04/28/2014

Taylor · Married on 11/23/2013

Say it with sugar was a breeze to work with! They were great with all of the small details that we requested for both our wedding cake and grooms cake. Both cakes tasted better than I imagined and was noticed by all of our guests! I am extremely happy that we chose to go with them!

Sent on 01/10/2014

Ashley · Married on 07/27/2013

The cakes were beautifully done and delicious. All my guest kept asking where we bought the cakes.

Sent on 09/13/2013

Melissa · Married on 06/09/2013

THE CAKE IS AMAZING!! I cannot tell you how many guests I saw at our wedding eating MULTIPLE pieces of cake, and how many asked me where the cake came from. Even several of my other wedding vendors (who go to weddings all the time) were amazed at how wonderful the cake was and asked me where I got it. You won’t be disappointed with Say it With Sugar!

Sent on 07/08/2013

Alexis · Married on 03/17/2012

Say It With Sugar is the best choice for cake shops in the north DFW area! We had a wedding cake and a groom's cake, and they not only looked phenomenal, but tasted delicious too! We received lots of compliments from our guests at how surprised they were that our cakes were actually moist - apparently our guests had encountered a lot of beautiful but dry wedding cakes in the past and ours surpassed their expectations.

Pricing was also reasonable and we hired an assistant from the shop to attend our wedding and actually cut and help distribute cake to guests. She was very professional and did a great job helping us during the reception!

They also do cake-tastings and in addition to cakes, the shop also sells cupcakes and other baked dessert items... if you stop in, you must try one of their wildly delicious cupcakes! Every time we are in the area we stop in for a cupcake. Highly recommended for all of their services!

Sent on 03/24/2012

Sarah · Married on 12/17/2011

Everything from the cake-tasting and design to the final product at the wedding, we could not have asked for more. So many compliments!

Sent on 12/27/2011

kara · Married on 10/23/2011

The most amazing cake I have ever tasted!!! From the time we walked in the door for our cake tasting till even now (of course I still want more cake after the wedding!) they have been amazing with everything. Friendly, professional, and just plain amazing! The cake is the best I have ever tasted and the prices are fair. Everyone at the wedding thought it was the best tasting cake they had ever had!

Sent on 11/08/2011

Pamela · Married on 06/11/2011

This small cake shop in wylie is easy to miss but hard to forget once you've found it. For cakes that your guests will love and rave about, go no further than Say it with Sugar! Whether you want a traditional and beautiful cake or a fun a kooky one (like I got), they can do it all. They have a massive variety to choose from and can really make whatever your mind can think up (one of my cakes was Pirate and Ninja themed). Friendly and very well priced. Make sure to order well in advance though. This small cake shop has been busting with business as more and more people find out about it. Don't miss out on these amazing cakes!

Sent on 06/23/2011

Ann Noelle · Married on 10/10/2010

My cakes were delicious and beautifully designed. They were exactly what I wanted. Also, they made my favors which were mango flavored petit fours. They were delicious! Everybody loved them. They also boxed these up for us and brought them to the venue with the cake. My friends and I buy cakes here for all our birthdays now.

Sent on 10/27/2010

Kathleen · Married on 05/18/2013

The cakes from Say it with Sugar tasted delicious and was very moist. We barely had any cake leftover. They were one of the few bakeries who had a cream that tasted like the Bailey’s liquor and had great ideas for the groom’s cake. They are not afraid of a challenge and love new ideas. When the wedding cake was short on lace, they called me so I was aware but reassured me they had fixed it. When I saw it, you couldn’t tell there was anything wrong with it.

Sent on 06/03/2013

Laura · Married on 05/04/2013

Beautiful wedding cake and it tasted so good!

Sent on 05/22/2013