Say-Chz Reviews

25 Reviews for Say-Chz

• Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 06/19/2021

The Best Photobooth Company

Wonderful and professional ! Would HIGHLY recommend ! Say-Chz (Mark). Easy to book and fairly priced and exceeded our expectations! We loved our Photo booth as did our guests! It was the perfect addition to our wedding day! Photos are great quality and everything was perfect - Thank you again for being such an important part of our Wedding!! Chris and Alyssa McGoldrick

Sent on 06/22/2021

Alyssa,

Thank you so much, you were wonderful to work with and we enjoyed being a part of your bid day. Thanks again and best of luck to you and Chris!!!

Mark
  • Jason

Jason W. · Married on 05/04/2021

Excellent Photo Booth

We hired Say Chz for my daughter's sweet 16 party. I can't say enough good things about them. They were very easy to work with, responded very quickly to any questions/emails. The pics were great, and they had more than enough props (the shark head was my favorite!) If you are looking for a photo booth look no further than Say Chz, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • Jillian

Jillian C. · Married on 09/26/2020

Amazing!!!

Mark and his wife were Amazing! They put up with our crazy family and created the most perfect book for us! Highly recommend them! Thank you for adding the perfect touch to our perfect night!

Sent on 04/26/2021

Say-Chz's reply:

Jillian, thank you for letting us be a part of your special day. I am so pleased you were so happy with everything we had a great time.

Best wishes,

• Leah

Schoenfeld · Married on 09/14/2019

Great Experience at our Hamilton NJ Wedding

Our Say-Chz photobooth was a highlight of our reception. Mark and team made sure everything was set up properly and even stayed late because guests were having such a great time taking photos.

We loved our custom template and Mark got it just right. He uploaded the photos to an online gallery the next day and was a great way to relive our wedding memories.

We can't recommend them highly enough. If you're thinking about getting a photo booth, you won't regret it. Guests will love it and it's a great way to make sure you get pictures of all your guests.

Sent on 12/08/2019

Say-Chz's reply:

Thank you Stan, I am so happy you enjoyed our service. We were honored to be a part of your special day.

Judy K. · Married on 06/22/2019

Sweet 16 June 22 2019

Mark and Terri did a great job. The have the most unique and fun props. Everyone had a blast. The picture quality is just great. My only regret is that I didn’t book them long enough! Next time I will for sure. Highly recommend. You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Say-Chz's reply:

Hi Judy, thanks for the great review we had a great time! You and your guests were a great group and we hope to see you soon!

Marielle · Married on 06/08/2019

A fun, entertaining, and seamless addition to our wedding!

Say-Chz was the perfect addition to our wedding. Our guests had a blast taking photos all night, and we didn’t have to worry about a thing. Mark was so easy to work with and made the entire process stress-free. He was professional and always responsive. We got a USB of the photos, as well as an online album- definitely above expectations all around. Best value and quality in the area. Highly highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Thanks Marielle,

Your wedding was beautiful! We enjoyed being a small part in your big day. Best of luck!

Penina · Married on 10/26/2018

Great Service

I used this service for my wedding. Booking was seamless and designing the photo template was very straight forward. The props were also great. There were lots of options to choose from. Unfortunately, due to some scheduling miscommunication on my end, I did not have the booth for most of the reception. My guests were able to enjoy during cocktail hour and early reception and raved about it.

Sent on 10/02/2019

Bridget · Married on 10/06/2018

We absolutely loved and got so many compliments on the photobooth. It was quick and easy and people were in line for it all night. It was raining during my outdoor reception and we were so grateful and impressed at Mark and Terri’s ability to adapt to the weather. Immediately after the wedding, I was Emailed a link to a gallery with all of the pictures. We absolutely loved going through them and there were even Individual pictures blown up. It’s almost like we had a second photographer... the quality of the pictures was extremely impressive. We could not have been happier with the service and the price was extremely affordable. Thank you both so much!!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Say-Chz's reply:

Bridget thank you so much your reception was great! We had so much fun working with you and your guest were the best. Best wishes to you and Tim as you start your new journey together! Mark and Terri

Meimei · Married on 09/15/2018

Mark is in one word: incredible. He made the whole vendor quote process so easy. His company is ultra responsive and very high tech.
    For my wedding, Say-Chz brought one of the most professional looking photobooth set ups I've ever seen (compared to a Fortune-ranked company holiday party and other events). They printed out a large version of my event logo to complement the booth. The event logo/template was high quality; they had 1000s to choose from and it looked VERY high end - like we paid a hip graphic designer. The backdrop was immaculate and the prints came out lightning fast. In addition, they had really great props which were impressive. There were mustaches, hats, feather boas, a shark head and a Scooby-Doo head. So many choices! My guests had so much fun. They made the night unforgettable.
    Do not hesitate to go with this company. You'll love them.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Meimei,
    Thank you for the great review! You are by far the best client we have had to date. We enjoyed being a part of your big day thanks for allowing us to be a part of it.

Karen · Married on 09/02/2018

I would highly recommend Say Chz photo booth. Mark was a great communicator, professional and his photo booth rocked my wedding. My guests and I extremely enjoyed it.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Say-Chz's reply:

Thank you Karen! I am glad we where able to be a part of your special day! All the best to you and Byron!

Robyn · Married on 06/30/2018

One of the BEST memories of my wedding night <3 <3 <3! The owners were so wonderful and I cannot believe how beautiful photo booth photos could turnout! I feel lucky to have found them and 30 days after the wedding I am getting so many compliments on how much everyone loved our photo booth! They were so flexible, affordable ( they will work with any budget) and their setup is awesome! Your guest will literally feel like they are on the red carpet with great props!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Robyn,
    Thank you for your business! We are so pleased that you like our service so much. It was our pleasure to be such a big part of your special day. We wish you and your family the very best.

Terri and Mark

Gail · event on: 05/24/2018

I would definitely use Say-Chz, LLC again!
    The photo booth really made my event special and was a real hit...
    Thanks again Mark

Sent on 05/29/2018

Maureen · Married on 05/18/2018

These guys were awesome!!! Easy to work with & FUN!!!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Thanks Maureen!!!

Towana · event on: 05/03/2018

Say-Chz provided excellent customer service. My guests enjoyed the booth. Mark (the owner) and his wife were a joy. Prompt responses, quality work, and very attentive to our guests.

Sent on 05/06/2018

Joyce · Married on 11/04/2017

So professional and brought soooo many props to make it that much more fun. Tons to choose from. Best of the best!! Very affordable for what you get!! I highly recommend and will be using them again.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Pamela · event on: 10/08/2017

Say-chz was the hit of our party!!!!! I cannot say enough good things about Mark Dunlap!!! Several of our guests have asked for information on him and I think he will be getting many calls for his services!!!! The green screen and pictures he had for our event were perfect!!! The props were great and made so much for our guests!!! Mark was awesome and so easy to work with! I even recommended him to our facility to use. I will definitely use him in the future!!!! He was awesome!!!!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Stacey · event on: 10/07/2017

I cannot say enough about Say-Chz. They were professional from the start. Accommodating leading up to the event. Responsive. At the event, they set up fast and in the small space they had to work with. They were happy to set it up the way I asked, and did so quickly. My guests commented on how nice they were. I loved having them at my party! And the pics came out great! Printed one for everyone AND got them all on a flash drive and website gallery. Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Jennifer · event on: 09/09/2017

AMAZING!! Can't wait to have another event to have say-chz at. Everything was perfect from start to finish! Very professional, pleasant & returned all messages almost immediately. Loved the open style booth!! Can't say THANK YOU enough!!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Bethany · event on: 08/25/2017

Mark was a life saver for my daughter's sweet 16 party. After being swindled by another company, he stepped in and was there when I needed without hesitation. My daughter and her friends, and the adults, enjoyed the unique experience with the the type of booth provided. The kids had never seen one that looked like a phone, and it was a huge hit, the best they had seen at any party!! The props were clean and suited all guests from age 4 to 65!!

Thank you Mark!! I would certainly use your service for any needs in the future and recommend you to all of my friends!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Saleemah · event on: 08/12/2017

Beyond Exceptional Service. Will definitely use and again and recommend to friends/family for future events. Photos came out great, lots of fun props to use as well. THANKS So MUCH for making my daughter Sweet 16 party a night to remember!!!!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Richard · event on: 07/14/2017

The owners of Say-Chz, Mark and Terri Dunlap, really made our son Jordan's high school graduation party a complete success! Mark and Terri provided everything from a green background screen (which allowed the back-drop templates that we selected to come alive), to various costumes accessories which provided those in attendance an opportunity to transform into something fun and different from the norm.

I would recommend Say-Chz to anyone who is interested in making his or her event a complete success!

Thank you, Mark and Terri, for helping to make this a memorable occasion!

Rich

Sent on 07/15/2017

Becky · event on: 07/01/2017

Service is very professional. set up was very nice. Picture quality was great. I would definitely use them again.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Thetesa · Married on 06/17/2017

Mark was very professional and a pleasure to have him at our event. I would hire him again without any hesitation.

Sent on 06/22/2017
  • Shivana

Shivana L. · Married on 00/00/0000

Great experience

Can't begin to say how pleased I am with Say-Chz. My daughter's Sweet 16 was a huge hit with their photo booth. They were very friendly, courteous and accommodating to our Parisian theme. I will definitely be using them again for any future events!!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Say-Chz's reply:

Thank you Shivana! It was a pleasure working with you and it was a great event. We hope to be able to work with you again.
    Mark

Alison · event on: 09/29/2017

Thank you so much for your service for our event. It was perfect from start to finish. Extremely helpful and professional and FUN all together. PERFECT photo props for our school dance.

Sent on 10/02/2017