Say-Chz Reviews

Say-Chz 4
Say-Chz 5
Say-Chz 6

Bridget · Married on 10/06/2018

We absolutely loved and got so many compliments on the photobooth. It was quick and easy and people were in line for it all night. It was raining during my outdoor reception and we were so grateful and impressed at Mark and Terri’s ability to adapt to the weather. Immediately after the wedding, I was Emailed a link to a gallery with all of the pictures. We absolutely loved going through them and there were even Individual pictures blown up. It’s almost like we had a second photographer... the quality of the pictures was extremely impressive. We could not have been happier with the service and the price was extremely affordable. Thank you both so much!!

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Say-Chz 7

Say-Chz's reply:

Bridget thank you so much your reception was great! We had so much fun working with you and your guest were the best. Best wishes to you and Tim as you start your new journey together! Mark and Terri

Meimei · Married on 09/15/2018

Mark is in one word: incredible. He made the whole vendor quote process so easy. His company is ultra responsive and very high tech.
    For my wedding, Say-Chz brought one of the most professional looking photobooth set ups I've ever seen (compared to a Fortune-ranked company holiday party and other events). They printed out a large version of my event logo to complement the booth. The event logo/template was high quality; they had 1000s to choose from and it looked VERY high end - like we paid a hip graphic designer. The backdrop was immaculate and the prints came out lightning fast. In addition, they had really great props which were impressive. There were mustaches, hats, feather boas, a shark head and a Scooby-Doo head. So many choices! My guests had so much fun. They made the night unforgettable.
    Do not hesitate to go with this company. You'll love them.

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Say-Chz 8
    Say-Chz 9
    Say-Chz 10

Meimei,
    Thank you for the great review! You are by far the best client we have had to date. We enjoyed being a part of your big day thanks for allowing us to be a part of it.
    Mark and Terri
    Say-Chz

Karen · Married on 09/02/2018

I would highly recommend Say Chz photo booth. Mark was a great communicator, professional and his photo booth rocked my wedding. My guests and I extremely enjoyed it.

Sent on 09/04/2018
    Say-Chz 11

Say-Chz's reply:

Thank you Karen! I am glad we where able to be a part of your special day! All the best to you and Byron!

Mark and Terri

Robyn · Married on 06/30/2018

One of the BEST memories of my wedding night <3 <3 <3! The owners were so wonderful and I cannot believe how beautiful photo booth photos could turnout! I feel lucky to have found them and 30 days after the wedding I am getting so many compliments on how much everyone loved our photo booth! They were so flexible, affordable ( they will work with any budget) and their setup is awesome! Your guest will literally feel like they are on the red carpet with great props!

Sent on 08/04/2018
    Say-Chz 12

Robyn,
    Thank you for your business! We are so pleased that you like our service so much. It was our pleasure to be such a big part of your special day. We wish you and your family the very best.

Thanks again,
    Terri and Mark
    Say-Chz

Maureen · Married on 05/18/2018

These guys were awesome!!! Easy to work with & FUN!!!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Thanks Maureen!!!

joyce · Married on 11/04/2017

So professional and brought soooo many props to make it that much more fun. Tons to choose from. Best of the best!! Very affordable for what you get!! I highly recommend and will be using them again.

Pamela · event on: 10/08/2017

Say-chz was the hit of our party!!!!! I cannot say enough good things about Mark Dunlap!!! Several of our guests have asked for information on him and I think he will be getting many calls for his services!!!! The green screen and pictures he had for our event were perfect!!! The props were great and made so much for our guests!!! Mark was awesome and so easy to work with! I even recommended him to our facility to use. I will definitely use him in the future!!!! He was awesome!!!!

Thetesa · Married on 06/17/2017

Mark was very professional and a pleasure to have him at our event. I would hire him again without any hesitation.

Becky · event on: 07/01/2017

Service is very professional. set up was very nice. Picture quality was great. I would definitely use them again.

Richard · event on: 07/14/2017

The owners of Say-Chz, Mark and Terri Dunlap, really made our son Jordan's high school graduation party a complete success! Mark and Terri provided everything from a green background screen (which allowed the back-drop templates that we selected to come alive), to various costumes accessories which provided those in attendance an opportunity to transform into something fun and different from the norm.

I would recommend Say-Chz to anyone who is interested in making his or her event a complete success!

Thank you, Mark and Terri, for helping to make this a memorable occasion!

Rich

saleemah · event on: 08/12/2017

Beyond Exceptional Service. Will definitely use and again and recommend to friends/family for future events. Photos came out great, lots of fun props to use as well. THANKS So MUCH for making my daughter Sweet 16 party a night to remember!!!!

Bethany · event on: 08/25/2017

Mark was a life saver for my daughter's sweet 16 party. After being swindled by another company, he stepped in and was there when I needed without hesitation. My daughter and her friends, and the adults, enjoyed the unique experience with the the type of booth provided. The kids had never seen one that looked like a phone, and it was a huge hit, the best they had seen at any party!! The props were clean and suited all guests from age 4 to 65!!

Thank you Mark!! I would certainly use your service for any needs in the future and recommend you to all of my friends!

Jennifer · event on: 09/09/2017

AMAZING!! Can't wait to have another event to have say-chz at. Everything was perfect from start to finish! Very professional, pleasant & returned all messages almost immediately. Loved the open style booth!! Can't say THANK YOU enough!!

Stacey · event on: 10/07/2017

I cannot say enough about Say-Chz. They were professional from the start. Accommodating leading up to the event. Responsive. At the event, they set up fast and in the small space they had to work with. They were happy to set it up the way I asked, and did so quickly. My guests commented on how nice they were. I loved having them at my party! And the pics came out great! Printed one for everyone AND got them all on a flash drive and website gallery. Highly recommend.

Towana · event on: 05/03/2018

Say-Chz provided excellent customer service. My guests enjoyed the booth. Mark (the owner) and his wife were a joy. Prompt responses, quality work, and very attentive to our guests.

Gail · event on: 05/24/2018

I would definitely use Say-Chz, LLC again!
    The photo booth really made my event special and was a real hit...
    Thanks again Mark

Alison · event on: 09/29/2017

Thank you so much for your service for our event. It was perfect from start to finish. Extremely helpful and professional and FUN all together. PERFECT photo props for our school dance.