Say Cheese Photo Booth Rental Reviews

121 | Cincinnati, OH

121 Reviews for Say Cheese Photo Booth Rental

Adrian · Married on 01/02/2016

Patrick from Say Cheese was very easy to work with. They were affordable and professional. Our guests had a lot of fun and we getting a copy of all their pictures! I will use them for future events!

Sent on 02/17/2016

Lauren · Married on 11/27/2015

We planned our wedding in 6 months. They got back to me the same day that I contacted them. You can do everything online, they send you a contract in the mail. Payment was super easy also...the photo booth attendant was very helpful and the nicest lady! I couldn't be happier with everything! :)

Sent on 12/01/2015

Barry · Married on 11/20/2015

Perfect from beginning to end! We selected the option for them to put a scrapbook together (which I recommend) and it came out so perfect! Definitely worth it and it will exceed all expectations!!!

Sent on 11/26/2015

Matthew · Married on 11/13/2015

I was looking for a typical photo booth that included all of the necessities. I shopped around and concluded that Say Cheese was the most affordable for me. They included a very nice photo booth that came with props and most importantly gave me copies of the photos taken throughout the night. I found Say Cheese to be not just affordable but more convenient. I got copies of the photos, guests received 2 photo prints per session, there were props available, and the setup/teardown was handled by the vendor. The communication was easy, everything handled through email/text and telephone. I was provided electronic receipts for everything and was given digital copies using a dropbox service online. The company is adept in the new technology of today and you can tell that the owners take pride in their business. I was very reluctant to spend more money to have a photo booth but am happy I chose to and happy Say Cheese was so accommodating and affordable. Excellent choice.

Sent on 11/18/2015

Lori · Married on 11/07/2015

This was the best thing we did at our wedding. All of our guests (including grandma!) had a great time putting on silly hats, printing out pictures to take home, and sending pictures from their phones to print. The attendant was super helpful, and I highly recommend this service to everyone!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Brett · Married on 10/31/2015

Very easy to book and coordinate! Our guests had a great time :)

Sent on 11/04/2015

Pamela · Married on 10/17/2015

I have had very high expectations for vendors while planning my daughters wedding and "Say Cheese" exceeded my expectaations! The photo booth was a hit! The pictures were of excellent quality and the staff were pleasant and professional! I would recommend "Say Cheese" photo booth to my family, friends and business associates!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/10/2015

Very helpful and flexible! Awesome service and super fun!

Sent on 10/21/2015

I would definitely recommend Say Cheese Photo Booths to a friend! Pat was very nice and easy to work with. He always responded to my calls or emails very promptly. The guests at our wedding really enjoyed the Photo Booth! The photo printouts made for great party favors!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Emma · Married on 07/26/2015

Our Photobooth was a hit at our wedding! They were accommodating between our cocktail hour and reception.

Sent on 08/05/2015

Nancy · Married on 10/18/2014

The Say Cheese photo both was great. Patrick answered my questions and helped me pick the best location for my photo booth. My guest loved it.

Sent on 03/22/2017

Carolyn · Married on 08/17/2014

My guests were thrilled with the photo booth! Such a fun experience and such great service. This was the perfect wedding favor for them. Patrick was so professional and so kind and helpful. Our night of assistant was Austin, who was such a pleasure to deal with. Alll the fun photos were taken in the booth and the album that Austin presented to us at the end of the evening will bring back many happy memories. Thank you both so much Patrick and Austin. You guys are amazing!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Lindsey · Married on 04/27/2013

Awesome job! This was a great touch to our wedding! We really enjoyed having the photo booth and being able to have the book at the end of the night! What a great way to capture our memories! :) Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/06/2013

Eric · Married on 02/02/2013

Our guest all had a great time with our photo booth rental, especially the children at our wedding, and we got a terrific photo album and electronic copies of all the photos. My only suggestion for other is make sure to have your MC remind your guests to use the photo booth. We found that the further guests were seated from the booth the less likely they were to use it.

Sent on 05/27/2013

Angie · Married on 06/09/2012

Our wedding was 6/9/12 and for our favors we used Say Cheese Photo Booths. The guests had a blast with this and raved about it. It was an excellent addition to our reception. Throughout the wedding planning process the staff at Say Cheese was very responsive and accommodating. They made sure that every detail was exactly as I visioned. I would recommend them to anyone planning a wedding in the Cincinnati area.

Sent on 06/21/2012

becky · Married on 10/07/2017

Patrick was very helpful. He returned my calls quickly. He delivered the photo booth at a time that was convenient for us.
    Our guests enjoyed the booth so much that we are planning to use it again at a family reunion. Thanks!
    Becky B.

Sent on 10/29/2017

Penny · Married on 09/30/2017

We rented the photo booth for our class reunion. Patrick was very responsive and accommodating in what we requested. I highly recommend his services.

Sent on 10/16/2017

J · Married on 09/03/2017

It was great they were in time and booth was awesome

Sent on 09/12/2017

Kristen · Married on 07/29/2017

Loved the service. I booked on a special and got the traditional photo booth. I should have spent more and went with of their updated photo booths to include more people in the photos. Otherwise, everything was awesome.

Sent on 08/02/2017

Christina · Married on 10/21/2016

I would recommend this service! My guests loved it and we loved the book we got! It served as a great party favor!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Anna · Married on 05/21/2016

I think that this is a great party addition. It is a little pricey but i feel like i got my moneys worth with how much fun everyone had at my wedding. I would just suggest to force your guests to take more pictures because i feel as though my guests could have taken some more.

Sent on 06/01/2016

Abigail Pratt · Married on 09/22/2018

Super Fun!

I saw their sleek option at a small bridal brunch and fell in love with the photo quality and how little space it took up. We had to have it for our wedding. My mom made us custom props that matched our theme. The photos were so fun and everyone loved using it! The memories are awesome. The communication was great and speedy. I almost didn't get a photo booth and i am so glad I did. One of my cousins said she felt like a Kardashian because they have photo booths at their parties.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Allie · Married on 10/28/2017

It was very easy. It is also an amazing way to capture your wedding guest instead of using the traditional guest book. We will definitely recommend them in the future.

Sent on 11/12/2017

Megan · Married on 10/07/2017

Claire was so attentive with our guests and made sure everyone had a great time!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Kelsy · Married on 11/05/2016

We used the Big Cheese photo booth for our November 5, 2016 wedding at the Contemporary Arts Center in downtown Cincinnati, OH. Pat, was so easy to work with and helped me get everything we wanted. They were very flexible in the times that I wanted to use the photo booth, 9pm-1am. Sarah was our attendant who worked the booth, she was also great, very friendly, and did a great job getting all the photos in our scrapbook! We would recommend and use Say Cheese for any additional events we may have!

Sent on 11/19/2016