Say Cheese Photo Booth Rental Reviews

121 | Cincinnati, OH

121 Reviews for Say Cheese Photo Booth Rental

Victoria · Married on 09/03/2017

Everything was great! Our guests loved the photo booth!!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Brian · event on: 09/02/2017

Say Cheese was recommended by a friend. We called them up along with a few other rentals for quotes. Say Cheese had the best value and was available at a very short notice. I liked that I spoke to a person when getting the quote (vs voice mail or filling out a form online) so I knew right away if their service was available for our event.

Another major asset that we loved was they took care of set up and break down with the venue. They contacted the site directly so we did not have to be there. The booth was set up before we arrived an hour in advance of our reunion.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Jamie · Married on 09/01/2017

By far the best photo booth company ever! They are incredibly accommodating and make it their mission to ensure that you and your guests have an outstanding experience. I highly recommend Say Cheese Photo Booths!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Jacki · event on: 08/26/2017

Corporate event for 560 people, went off without a hitch. Thanks, Patrick

Sent on 08/29/2017

Melissa · Married on 08/19/2017

Say cheese photo booth was the perfect addition to our wedding. Pattison Lodge was our venue (most people have never heard of it) Pat made sure that I was aware of the suggested spot that they usually place the booth and it was exactly where I imagined it! The booth was set up early enough that it did not interfere with my guests arriving and it was taken out just as everything else was being cleaned up. They are very responsive, wonderful to work with and will do whatever they can to ensure that you are taken care of. I was even able to design my own tag for the strips! I cannot wait to get my pictures back to collage all of our guest shots into one of our wedding pictures. Thank you for everything Say cheese photobooth rental and Patrick! Our guests enjoyed the booth and props!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Jenny · Married on 08/12/2017

Loved our wedding photobooth! Thanks Patrick!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Amy · Married on 07/29/2017

Everyone at my wedding loved the photo booth, the kids had so much fun, and the attendant (Austin) was so patient and so great with all the kids, it was worth every penny!

Sent on 08/03/2017

A · Married on 07/22/2017

So fun! I had the photo booth for my outdoor wedding, everybody loved it, Patrick sent the digital pics within a week. Great memories

Sent on 07/30/2017

Sarah · Married on 07/22/2017

Say cheese photo booth was a great addition to our wedding! All of our guests loved it! I love how they made us an album with everyone's copy of their pictures! I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Molly · Married on 07/15/2017

Say cheese Photobooth was a hit at our wedding so glad we decided to go with say cheese they were awesome to work with and our guests loved the Photobooth

Sent on 07/18/2017

Colleen · Married on 07/15/2017

Booking Say Cheese for our wedding reception was one of the best decisions we made! I first met Patrick at a bridal event at French Park and was instantly impressed with the quality of the photos and his enthusiasm. Our guests has a blast snapping pictures throughout the night and my husband and I can't stop laughing at all the copies we got in the scrapbook Say Cheese provided. They really went above and beyond! We even got digital copies of all the photos. The props were fantastic and in great shape and the photo quality really made a difference. I highly recommend Patrick and the Say Cheese team!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Brandi · Married on 07/01/2017

Fast response, they also text message which is good for me when I'm at work!!! They called the week of my wedding to confirm and Patrick was great. We customized our package to our liking, and they gave us just what we wanted. They allowed us to make payments and were reasonably priced. The photobooth was a favorite for our guest and the pics were clear, props were fun! 5 stars for Say Cheese!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Susan · Married on 06/03/2017

This was an awesome company to work with! Very professional and we considered it a major hit at our wedding reception!

Sent on 06/09/2017

Liscia · Married on 05/28/2017

Say Cheese they were very professional and had everything ready to go before my event. The process was very easy with my request being on such short notice.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Debbie · Married on 05/27/2017

Everyone at the reception had a great time using the photo booth. Plus they received a copy of the pictures to take home. We all loved it!!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Michelle · Married on 05/22/2017

This is the Photo Booth to choose for your event! First, the equipment and availability of options is OUTSTANDING and very affordable. Second, they were very responsive, helpful, and provided us individualized service that made our event perfect. They even helped us change the date of our Graduation Party at the last minute due to bad weather. They were so helpful in making this happen. I am glad that we had them at our event..... guests had a blast with the booth and we have beautiful , lasting memories. Perfect idea for really making your event the best and I HIGHLY recommend this company. We did a lot of research and this was the best. Thank you Say Cheese - you guys rock! We will absolutely be calling you again.

Sent on 05/25/2017

Kristin · Married on 05/12/2017

Very easy to work with. Great vendor.

Sent on 05/31/2017

Jennifer · Married on 05/05/2017

Patrick is super friendly and great to work with. His Photo Booth is always a hit and easy to use! We couldn't be happier with the service he provides at Say Cheese!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 03/31/2017

Excellent! Patrick was very responsive and helpful! My guests loved the photo booth!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Betsy · Married on 03/25/2017

It was a great thing for us at our wedding! Everyone loved the photo booth and the app! Excited our guests have those pictures.

Sent on 03/31/2017

Eileen · Married on 03/11/2017

Patrick is great to work with. We used the booth for a fundraising event that had many uncertain aspects. Patrick was more than willing to help. The booth is easy to use and the guest LOVED it!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Megan · Married on 02/24/2017

We knew from the first time we met Patrick at a bridal show that his company was who we wanted to use. Say cheese helped to make our wedding reception a great party for all of our guests. Definitely recommend them and will absolutely be using them in the future. Amazing customer service and wonderful product.

Sent on 03/13/2017

Deborah · Married on 02/24/2017

This was an easy to use and fun booth that our guests thoroughly enjoyed! We will use Say Cheese again!

Sent on 02/27/2017

Christy · Married on 02/11/2017

Must have for any event!!!! Everyone loves this added touch and it's soooo easy and fun! Pat is amazing to work with and will take care of all of your questions / needs / requests.

Sent on 02/14/2017

Ellis · Married on 02/04/2017

Loved working with this company, absolutely no complaints! 10/10 recommend.

Sent on 02/12/2017