Say Cheese Photo Booths Reviews

116 | Cincinnati, OH

116 Reviews for Say Cheese Photo Booths

116 Say Cheese Photo Booths Reviews

Not · Married on 06/23/2018

Set up in a timely manner. Gave us advice where the best location for the Photo Booth should be. I was given directions on how Photo Booth worked. final photo album looks great! And I would hire you again except I have no more daughters to marry off. thank God!

Say Cheese Photo Booths 1
    Say Cheese Photo Booths 2
    Say Cheese Photo Booths 3
    Say Cheese Photo Booths 4
    Say Cheese Photo Booths 5

Jeff · Married on 06/23/2018

Say Cheese did a great job at our wedding. Everything was set up well ahead of our reception and the attendant was very helpful in instructing our guests in how to use the photo booth. At the end of the night (we didn't see it until the next morning) the attendant put together a great photo album of all the photos from the night. A couple days later, we got a link to a Dropbox folder with digital copies of the photos too. Say Cheese was was great to work with and we are both glad we had them at our wedding reception.

Pat · Married on 06/23/2018

Photo Booth was set up early before the ceremony. Owner was present to demonstrate how Photo Booth worked. Photo Booth attendant was courteous and professional. Say cheese did a great job! This is the second time we have use their service.

Katie · Married on 02/17/2018

We loved our Say Cheese Photo Booth! Lani was so helpful and very responsive to any questions we had. All our wedding guests had so much fun taking pictures with the props. And they print out hard copies immediately so your guests can add them to a photo album! Our attendant Charles was great! He was very patient, encouraging and made us laugh at ourselves while taking photos. They also email you a link the next day to check out all the photos taken! If you want a photo booth for your event, you need to choose Say Cheese Photo Booth.

Say Cheese Photo Booths 6
    Say Cheese Photo Booths 7
    Say Cheese Photo Booths 8

Annika · Married on 12/16/2017

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Say Cheese is! Kelly was a fantastic attendant. Everyone absolutely LOVED the photo booth. If I ever have another huge event, I will 100% hire Say Cheese!

• Katie · Married on 10/21/2017

Patrick and team were amazing. He makes himself available by text which is amazing for brides now a days. Our attendant was spectacular and clearly loved her job. She did cute little photos in between of pieces from our wedding (centerpieces and things) which were fun to take a look at afterwards.

julie · Married on 10/21/2017

Say Cheese Photo Booth did a fantastic job for our Homecoming Dance!

Paul · Married on 10/21/2017

They were great to work with and easy to talk to. They got with the venue about delivery which was nice so I didn't have to worry about that.

Karen · Married on 10/20/2017

Patrick was great to work with , Everything was exactly as described and the guests enjoyed it as much as we did!

Brooke · Married on 10/14/2017

Everything was great! The staff was friendly and the pictures and album were awesome! It was so much fun! Thank you!

Erika · Married on 10/14/2017

This photo booth was amazing! The price was unbeatable too! Everyone had so much fun and there were no issues at all. As the bride I was worried about things going wrong Andrew photo booth was perfect all night. Pat is so responsive too!

Monica · Married on 10/14/2017

We used Say Cheese Photo Booths for my daughter's wedding and it was such a great addition to the party. Everyone loved being able to take a photo strip home and we all really enjoyed looking through the scrapbook of photos that the bride and groom got to keep after the wedding. Giving the guests the opportunity to make comments in the scrapbook was nice too.

Pat was so accommodating when I was trying to decide what we needed and also when we needed him to be flexible with the delivery time of the booth. I liked that we could choose from a package or kind of create our own by adding additional services. We added on the scrapbook, additional photo strips, magnetic backs and the logo. We were very happy with all of them and so were our guests.

Say Cheese Photo Booths was very professional and easy to work with. I thought this was a great value. I would definitely recommend them for any event. We were so happy we used them!

Samantha · Married on 10/14/2017

Say cheese was amazing for our big day! I would recommend it to anyone!

Abbey · Married on 10/07/2017

So, incredibly pleased with Say Cheese!! The photo booth and props provided were amazing, and Kelly, our attendant, was wonderful! Our guests had a blast with this, and our scrap book with all the photos from the night was fantastic. Patrick was wonderful to work with when getting everything booked and confirmed. They exceeded our expectations and we highly recommend Say Cheese!

Say Cheese Photo Booths 9
    Say Cheese Photo Booths 10
    Say Cheese Photo Booths 11
    Say Cheese Photo Booths 12

elaine · Married on 10/07/2017

Excellent job and extremely nice people to work with, especially under these circumstances! Planning your daughter's wedding is very stressful at times, but Patrick was always willing to listen and help me with decisions.
    Once I learned how to do Dropbox ( you guys are always testing us older individuals!) everything is awesome!

• Rena

Rena · Married on 10/01/2017

This company is AMAZING! He was super easy to work with and everything went great. I will recommend him to everyone! Thank you again.

Say Cheese Photo Booths 13
    Say Cheese Photo Booths 14
    Say Cheese Photo Booths 15

Karley · Married on 09/16/2017

Such a fun extra to the wedding reception!

megan · Married on 09/09/2017

The photo booth was a huge hit at our wedding, and now we have fun pictures of everyone to remember our special day with. It is easy to use and so much fun!

Caitlynn · Married on 09/08/2017

The photos printed from the app were poor quality.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Say Cheese Photo Booths's reply:

Unfortunately, Say Cheese cannot control factors such as camera settings on different phone models, whether guests taking pictures use flash or not, and the surrounding light inside the room. As such, the final print out may differ from one phone to the next.

Victoria · Married on 09/03/2017

Everything was great! Our guests loved the photo booth!!

Jamie · Married on 09/01/2017

By far the best photo booth company ever! They are incredibly accommodating and make it their mission to ensure that you and your guests have an outstanding experience. I highly recommend Say Cheese Photo Booths!

Melissa · Married on 08/19/2017

Say cheese photo booth was the perfect addition to our wedding. Pattison Lodge was our venue (most people have never heard of it) Pat made sure that I was aware of the suggested spot that they usually place the booth and it was exactly where I imagined it! The booth was set up early enough that it did not interfere with my guests arriving and it was taken out just as everything else was being cleaned up. They are very responsive, wonderful to work with and will do whatever they can to ensure that you are taken care of. I was even able to design my own tag for the strips! I cannot wait to get my pictures back to collage all of our guest shots into one of our wedding pictures. Thank you for everything Say cheese photobooth rental and Patrick! Our guests enjoyed the booth and props!

Jenny · Married on 08/12/2017

Loved our wedding photobooth! Thanks Patrick!

Amy · Married on 07/29/2017

Everyone at my wedding loved the photo booth, the kids had so much fun, and the attendant (Austin) was so patient and so great with all the kids, it was worth every penny!

A · Married on 07/22/2017

So fun! I had the photo booth for my outdoor wedding, everybody loved it, Patrick sent the digital pics within a week. Great memories