Saxophone Serenade & Encore Band Reviews

18 Reviews for Saxophone Serenade & Encore Band

1 User photo

Saxophone Serenade & Encore Band 1

Amelisa · Married on 01/08/2018

Mr. Stapleton is an awesome entertainer that I enjoy working with. He customize his service to suit the couple. He has
    a playlist that the couple can choose from. He entertains the guests if there are guests. He also dress to compliment the colors of the wedding. If it was my choice to choose him for all our weddings, I would do so! He is highly recommended.... Awesome personality as well. He is the best entertainer on island.

andrea · Married on 12/28/2017

Clinton, is an excellent team player, we work together in enhancing and create a lively entertainment in Frenchman's Reef and Morning Star hotel, his performances were key, in order to increase revenue and improve customer satisfaction, Clinton is personable and attentive to guests needs, i would certainly work with him in future ventures.

• Z

Zeb & Suzette · Married on 12/22/2017

Our wedding was classy and unique with music from a saxophone. The music added a deeper romantic tone to the wedding and it was a great conversation piece with our friends for weeks afterwards.
    Clinton was very professional and he has great interpersonal skills. We highly recommend him to play his saxophone at weddings and other festive events.

Jenny · Married on 08/19/2017

My husband loves jazz, so I surprised him with Clinton at our wedding in St. Thomas last August. Not only did he call me before the wedding to calm my fears about the weather, he excitedly agreed to play all the sentimental songs I chose, without hesitation. After the ceremony, he stayed around for pictures and then just to serenade other beachgoers. Clinton would add the perfect romantic element to any wedding in St. Thomas. We can't recommend him enough!

Saxophone Serenade & Encore Band 2

Lashanda · Married on 08/05/2017

The absolute best! Clinton was very professional and accommodating. He's a highly talented musician who will be sure to entertain your guests. Easy to work with even without a planner. He made my outdoor wedding ceremony a dream come true! It was more than expected. He even coordinated his look with my wedding theme!

JOANNE · Married on 06/28/2017

Thank you for adding to my 50th Birthday Calsbration! All of my guests loved you!

Leslie · Married on 05/20/2017

Clinton Stapleton (Saxophone Serenade and Encore Band) is a great musician and businessman. A member of the St. Thomas-St. John Chamber of Commerce, he helped the Chamber correograph a special music and awards presentation for our 90th year Celebration that got rave reviews from all who attended. He and Encore Band have consistently delivered top notch entertainment whether as part of our Gala or the Chamber's dowtown Christmas event, Miracle on Main Street. I heartily recommend Saxophone Serenade and Encore Band if you are looking for great and dependable entertainment for your function, wedding or other event.

James · Married on 05/01/2017

I used his services for the Marriott Hotel in my restaurant, at Sunset Grill.
    We started once a month, then by weekly, and after twice a week.
    All guests enjoyed that time and came back twice to see the performance. Clinton interacts a lot with guests and know how to adapt his music for any kind of costumers. I asked him to entertain also for weeddings, anniversary and conventions. He was reliable and always ontime.

Andrea · Married on 10/22/2016

Clinton Stapleton was the best! His professionalism and great talent contributed to my wonderful wedding ceremony. Thank you!!

Lydia · Married on 09/30/2016

ADVICE ... do it NOW; do not hesitate in securing a date, time and venue.

I am NOT getting married (smile) -- but was privileged to attend my girlfriend's 35th wedding anniversary celebration. EVERYONE (the royal couple of the evening, guests, wait staff, etc.) are still talking about his performance -- he blew everyone away! He was punctual and engaging ... his performance was EXCEPTIONALLY EXCELLENT!

Fabulous!!! This band delivered and evening of great entertainment. Everyone danced all night including the children.

Glen · Married on 07/23/2016

With this awesome saxophone player our wedding was phenomenal. The music was fabulous. Delivered a classy, mesmerizing, outstanding and unforgettable performance. For quality along with the most memorable experience select the Saxophone Serenade and Encore Band.

Bernadette · Married on 07/23/2016

Outstanding!!! The saxophone serenade was above and beyond our expectations! Beautiful, enthralling, captivating and enchanting are some of the words I would use to describe this magnificent music. It made our ceremony unforgettable. Also the selections for the reception were on point!!! Awesome experience! I would highly recommend to anyone who wants the very best.

Clinton is an amazing saxophonist, who played a private dinner on the beach I hosted at the Ritz Carlton for my dad. His passion for music and life is made clear through his performances. My dad loves jazz music and having a professional play the tunes from his favorite songs really moved him. I didn't have a chance to give Clinton a playlist, but he knows his audience and a wide selection of songs which kept the mood upbeat. I recommend using this company for any event whether small or large. It's worth every penny.

I hired Clinton to play for a VIP Grand Opening event. Clinton arrived early to set up his equipment and review/confirm what our expectations were so I was free to attend other final preparations without worry. His musical selection was appropriate to the occasion and our tropical setting. He was professional and gracious every step of the way; I would not hesitate to hire him again for any event be it personal or professional.

Tiffany · Married on 03/12/2016

Mr Stapleton played for my wedding ceremony on march 12th 2016. The seranade was an unforgettable experience. I'm still receiving calls from my family and freinds about his performance it was beautiful! I rate him off the chart, he was excellent!

Jessica · Married on 06/06/2009

Saxaphone Serenade goes above and beyond!

• W

Waulene · event on: 08/30/2017

I have thoroughly enjoyed Dr Stapleton's service on multiple occasions. He is very professional. He is always friendly, prompt in response and on time for performances. I never have to worry when he is on the books. He plays a good range of songs, is willing to do duets with other musicians (usually for me it's steel pans) and even more, he completely engages the guests, be it a table serenade, dancing with someone (children included) or starting a conga line. He is utterly charming and a delightful addition to any event.