Saxon M Photography Reviews

Saxon M Photography 5
Saxon M Photography 6
Saxon M Photography 7

Erika · Married on 10/12/2017

Saxon is such a joy to work with! There is no stress or forced smiles with Saxon, he lets you enjoy your day and makes you feel beautiful while capturing the most stunning photos to cherish forever. My husband and I are not naturally comfortable in front of the camera, but Saxon made sure we felt comfortable and enjoyed our day, and our photos show exactly that. Filled with laughs, smiles, and love, we are so happy with our photos and cannot wait to share them with friends and family.
    If you want wedding day photos that capture the love and excitement of your big day, Saxon McClamma is the one to ask!

Sent on 11/23/2017
    Saxon M Photography 8
    Saxon M Photography 9
    Saxon M Photography 10
    Saxon M Photography 11
    Saxon M Photography 12
    Saxon M Photography 13

Allie · event on 09/30/2017

Saxon is ridiculously easy to work with. He’s calm, cool, and collected but always able to beautifully vocalize his vision. His attention to detail shines through in his photography. I sincerely appreciate his flexibility in accommodating our schedules. He delivers quality memories that we will cherish forever.

Kerry · Married on 10/15/2016

Saxon is a true professional. He is very timely, very friendly and also will take all your thoughts into consideration. He does an amazing job with photos and we can't image our wedding with out him. If you are looking for a not just a great photographer, but a perfect in the moment photographer, meet with Saxon.

Sent on 11/24/2017

Stephanie Amber · Married on 10/24/2015

Saxon was very sweet and easy to work it, and definitely did a great job for a great price!

Saxon M Photography 14
    Saxon M Photography 15

Rachel · Married on 09/26/2015

Saxon was amazing! He was so professional and accommodating. I had the opportunity to work with him for my undergraduate graduation photos, engagement photos, and wedding photos. He did a great job on all of my photos and I always get compliments on the quality of the pictures.

Saxon M Photography 16
    Saxon M Photography 17
    Saxon M Photography 18

Audrey · Married on 10/18/2014

Saxon was a wonderful photographer! He made our big day even better by making everything so smooth and easy!

Abby · Married on 09/27/2014

Saxon is very professional. He took the time to listen to the details and pictures I wanted. He was very flexible when scheduling to meet with us and even had some ideas already to present. He took our engagement and wedding pictures and both turned out beautiful! The quality and moments he captured were amazing and I love to look back on our album. He was never late and was such a great photographer, I would absolutely recommend him to anyone. He made us feel comfortable on our special day and I was happy that I didn't have to worry whether he was going to get the right shots or not. You won't regret Saxon, just take a look at his portfolio. He is phenomenal!

Sent on 08/14/2016

Caitlin · Married on 01/05/2013

My husband and I couldn't be happier with the way our wedding photos turned out. Saxon was very flexible, timely in communication, listened to my vision and saw it through, and was extremely professional. He assured me that I would have nothing to worry about on the day of my wedding as far as photography went, and he was absolutely correct! My husband and I were only engaged for five weeks, and even on such short notice, Saxon did a wonderful job. We couldn't be more pleased! Our photos were breathtaking (even in gloomy, rainy weather). You would be more than lucky to have Saxon photograph your special day!

Sent on 07/13/2013

Kianna · Married on 09/02/2017

Saxon was very responsive and helpful. He really cares about the small details about your wedding day. Very easy to work with!

Sent on 11/25/2017