Sax O' Pan Serenades Reviews

1 User photo

Sax O' Pan Serenades 1
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 01/26/2019

Wedding Ceremony and cocktail hour saxophonist

WOW! Just perfect, really set the mood of the wedding cocktail hour and nothing but praise for him and his talent!
    We had Brentford play the saxophone at our wedding cocktail hour and just prior to the ceremony to entertain the guest before the ceremony processional. He did an amazing job! All of our guest all raved that they loved listening to him play. He was on time, professional, answered any questions I had in emails.
    He played the music that created the exact atmosphere we were looking for. Truly amazing! We would recommend him to anyone!! You definitely need him at your wedding!

Sent on 02/17/2019

KASIA · Married on 12/01/2018

Best part of our wedding!!!

I had the sax o pans play for our ceremony and cocktail hour for our wedding at the royal west Indies on 12/1 and they were beyond amazing!!!!! Everyone loved the island feel of the steel drums and they were such a pleasure to work with. We communicated back and forth from New York starting a year before the wedding and they made every part of planning so easy and even gave recommendations for songs. I can’t recommend them enough and hope that we come back for years to come for an anniversary party and we will definitely hire them again!!!!!

Sent on 02/24/2019

Tracie ·

Perfect Entertainment!

As an event planner I had the opportunity to hire Sax O'Pan as entertainment for a private welcome party and they were perfect! It's a Father-Son duo and they are both amazing musicians but the young man on the steel pan was impressive to say the least! I would hire them again, without hesitation, and I highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 03/22/2019
    Sax O' Pan Serenades 2

Kimberly Scholz · Married on 05/26/2018

Beautiful sounds

Sax O Pan was an excellent choice for our beach wedding ceremony musicians. They we prompt in responding to coorispomdances via email in the months leading up to our wedding. They were open to learning playing whatever we requested. The father-son duo sounded so lovely at our wedding. Would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 03/10/2019