Savvy Shoppers Events and More Ja. Reviews

11 | Kingston, JM

11 Reviews for Savvy Shoppers Events and More Ja.

• · Married on 08/10/2019

Excellent custommer service

We were in dialogue with Sherry Ann from Savvy Shoppers as soon as we started planning our wedding. They arranged everything from the invitations to the honeymoon. The decor was blissful and exactly as we discussed, the food was excellent and the music and vibes was great. I could message her anytime with my questions and she was always willing to assist. Thanks for doing a superb job.

• Paulette

Paulette Cole-Gaynor · Married on 06/08/2019

paulette gaynor

wonderful customer service ,work with your budget and will go above and beyond to make you day special.

Mandi Henry-Dennis · Married on 04/20/2019

Awesome Experience

Savy shoppers is absolutely the best choice for your events. They did my wedding decor and it was amazing I couldn’t have chosen a better team to work with. #affordable #onlythebest

Sent on 06/12/2019

Delecia Pecco · Married on 08/18/2018

Great service.

Our planner was always available to answer or questions or ease our concerns. Our day went beautifully decor was beatuiful and the food was great. The customer service was excellent.

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • · Married on

The Savvy Shoppers team was very professional and executed our wedding as discussed. The decor and lighting was phenomenal, our quuests could not stop talking about it.

• Brianna

Brianna Dalmage · Married on 12/22/2019

It was Awesome

They were a little hard to get to at first but after talking with them, they assured me that they will have everything covered and trust me! They delivered!!

Sent on 01/01/2020
  • Anita

Anita Minott · Married on 12/06/2019

Wonderful experience

My experience with savvy shoppers event ja was the best they take the time out to understand you and give you more then what u ask for I enjoy my wedding day and I would mists likely to recommend anyone to savvy shoppers and I just want to say thank you guys for everything hats off to you guys

Sent on 12/08/2019

Roxanna Bogle · Married on

My brother bday basket

She was so understanding and patient with me. I didnt know what exactly I wanted and she helped me to make up my mind. She even delivered it to my house before going to work.

Latoya Latouche · Married on 06/22/2019

The experience was great

I was indecisive on my bouquet arrangements but each time I changed my mind I was handled with care and patience. The experience was awesome

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Grace

Grace Willis · Married on 11/24/2019

She gets it!

Savvy Shoppers Events and More Ja. saved the decor challenges I was having when planning my wedding. I had dealt with many unprofessional vendors who could not seem to get the idea of my budget constraints, my concept and my requirements to be able to visualize what they were proposing before making a commitment accompanied by expectations for a prompt response. I started to wonder if I was expecting things that were out of the ordinary. It was literally two weeks before my wedding when I came across Sherry and her team. She was very responsive -within less than 30 minutes of my inquiry on this site, she had e-mailed me and shortly afterwards we were talking live. She reviewed the pictures I shared to demonstrate my theme. Within 48 hours she had a mockup of certain elements ready to show and kept me apprised of options at every step -right down to the overlays. Exceptional was the fact that we did this all remotely as I was not onsite. She respected my budget and didn’t keep trying to upsell me (unlike other vendors). On the actual day, she surpassed my expectations. She was on time for set up and pull down and was just simply a pleasure to work with. I would recommend however, for ease of payment and traceability that customers have options such as PayPal or credit card going forward with e-receipts provided. This is much easier than wire transfer payments especially given foreign transaction fees etc. Notable is that when I had an unexpected change in headcount, she was very flexible. It all came together nicely.

Sent on 12/14/2019

Precilla Walker · Married on 01/05/2019

3.6
      3.0
      3.0

sand ceremony set

I think a little more work could have done towards the sets. However they were ok

Sent on 06/13/2019