Save This Memory Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Lacey P. Married on 07/03/2021

Helpful and fun

Glenna and Taylor helped us create photos we didn’t even know we wanted! Made it feel special and unique and helped us incorporate our pregnancy announcement and gender reveal into the reception!
    Justin A. Married on 06/12/2021

Wedding party

Save this memory was one if the best decision we made during our wedding planning. We were always in communication with them and they were quick to answer any questions we had. They were extremely professional but very easy to talk to and have fun with almost like they were part of the family. The dj was amazing he kept the energy up and everyone having a good time while the photographers pulled me and my bride away to do sunset pictures. The photographers were amazing always knew where to shoot and when to shoot making the process smooth and simple. We bought the upgraded package with led dance floor and photo booth it was worth every dollar spent. We would definitely hire them again if we ever have a big party or someone else wedding.
    Autumn H. Married on 06/07/2021

Best decision we made!

Save This Memory was the best decision we made for our wedding. Our guests were commenting all night on how great the DJ was and our photos from our photographer ran so smoothly and are absolutely amazing! I can't recommend these guys enough!
  • Brittany
    Brittany B. Married on 05/01/2021

Look no further

For our wedding we opted for the large package of photo/video/DJ and photo booth. Taylor, Sharley, Zach and the other two staff members were better than any expectations we had set. This staff has incredible professionalism ensuring you get the shots you want while staying on track timeline wise. While still having the warmest personalities and flexibility within the event. It truly felt like we had friends taking care of our wedding photos. My husband and I are not super great with pictures and posing but they made it beyond easy and comfortable for us! When we woke up from our wedding we both mentioned our favorite part was our husband and wife photo shoot with their staff! I also should mentioned many of our guests complimented and asked for their business / if they would travel. I can confidently say, there is no better group than this company!!! PS- I had sneak peak pictures and short video clips before I even left my wedding.
  • Ashton
    Ashton D. Married on 04/16/2021

The BEST in the Business!!

Our experience with Save This Memory was truly exceptional. Every team member we worked with was friendly, inviting and made us feel so comfortable from the first moment we spoke with them on the phone. We used them for our Wedding photography, videography, as well as DJ. I honestly cannot put into words how much we loved working with this group of amazing people. We felt comfortable, we trusted them with locations for photos, suggestions for events to our reception, and they DID NOT disappoint.

During the reception, the team asked us if they could play a “scavenger hunt” game as the DJ felt like we had a great crowd and it would be a lot of fun. We trusted their judgment and OMG it was the funniest thing I have ever seen. Our guests had so much fun and so did we! Obviously your wedding is an unforgettable experience, but the Save This Memory team sincerely made it extra special and there were MANY moments I will never forget.

We would hands down recommend this team for all of your photo, video, and DJ needs. They are true professionals who you can trust with your special day.
    Amber B. Married on 04/03/2021

Absolutely amazing

Their whole team is amazing! I cannot say enough nice things about them! My husband and I booked Save This Memory for our reception DJ, our photographers and videographers and we could not have made a better choice! Our DJ was Zach and he did an absolutely incredible job! His energy was on point and he had our guests laughing, cheering and dancing the whole night! Sharley and Jess were our photographers and they were the sweetest people you’ll ever meet! They really pay attention to detail and strive to get you the best shot for every picture! Taylor with his video skills and the drone was absolutely amazing! Our guests were so amazed we had a drone flying around catching all the good stuff! They made our day so perfect and fun and stress free! They are responsive, fun, professional and their services are worth every penny. We will definitely be recommending them to our friends and family and anyone else who may need their services! Hire them! You will not be disappointed at all!!
  • Victoria
    Victoria C. Married on 03/13/2021

Great experience

Working with Save This Memory for our March 2021 wedding at Gold Canyon Golf Resort was a great experience. Save This Memory provided both photography and videography services for our wedding. We had Taylor as our videographer and Sharley as the lead photographer, and they were both great. Each had an assistant working with them so between the four of them, they didn’t miss a moment. Working with Taylor and Sharley meant we didn’t have to worry about the photographer getting in the videographer’s way or vice versa as the brother-sister combo frequently work together and coordinated with us to plan out the timeline, photo shots, and even met with us and our coordinator at Gold Canyon in advance to plan out our photo locations. Some of the perks of using Save This Memory was their use of a drone to capture video and obtain shots that wouldn’t otherwise be possible, and they also brought the little things we didn’t think about such as a nice box to hold both the bride’s wedding and engagement bands together for a photo. The team was highly dedicated to doing what needed to be done to capture the best shots possible while still remaining unnoticed during the ceremony and reception. We recently received our photos and have had the chance to review all 900 of them. We were very happy with how they turned out, especially given the windy and intermittent drizzle weather conditions during our wedding day. The fact that you couldn’t tell our photos were shot on a chilly, windy, and damp day was impressive and a huge relief. We look forward to seeing how our video turns out and we are sure it will be great.
    Niccole M. Married on 02/21/2021

FLAWLESS! what a great wedding!

Zac was my DJ and he killed it! He had people up and dancing that normally would sit at a table all night! Everyone had so much fun and I’ll have those memories forever! I cant thank Save this memory enough for helping to make my wedding perfect!
    Nicole M. Married on 01/23/2021

I could not have asked for anything better!

Save this Memory was phenomenal, and we are so lucky we had the chance to have them capture the best day of our lives. Taylor, Sharley and the rest of the team were quick to respond with answers to any of our questions, concerns and pretty much anything we needed! Planning a wedding during Covid was stressful, exhausting, and full of worry however these guys were patient and understanding with any last minute changes that had to occur! They did such a amazing job leading up to the wedding with phone calls and texts, the day of the wedding with all of our anxiety, and I loved that Sharley kept asking me “are you ready”? We ran on my terms I was not pushed into first look or whatever else we were getting prepared to do because of a timeline. Taylor did the same thing! Through the whole Night would ask if changing the timeline a little bit would be OK and would explain the process. If you are looking for a family group that cares, will be there for you, and make your day everything you visioned for your wedding you cannot go wrong Save this Memory! I can not thank you enough for everything you did for us, our wedding party, and all of our guests. ❤️
    Maleah T. Married on 01/16/2021

Amazing dj!😭

My husband and I booked Save This Memory for our reception DJ and we seriously could not have made a better choice! Our DJ was Zach and he did an absolutely incredible job! His energy was electric and he had our guests laughing, cheering and dancing the whole night! With COVID impacting our guest attendance, we weren’t sure how our reception was going to go but HOLY COW! Best party ever! Our guests danced and enjoyed their time until the very last minute! Zach really knows how to entertain and we are so grateful for him! He contributed the perfect amount of energy and made our night all about us. He was very flexible with our requests and was so eager to make our day as special as possible! We cannot stress how grateful we are for this vendor! They are responsive, fun, professional and their services are worth every penny. We will definitely be recommending them to our friends and family! Hire them!!! You will not be disappointed!😍
    Christina C. Married on 12/11/2020

10/10 recommend!!

Save this memory is seriously the best!! They did so well with communicating through the whole process. We used them for our engagement photos, wedding photos, videography and dj! The day of went so smoothly and they stuck to the timeline. They are also so friendly and ensure you get the most of your photos. I highly recommend using them for all your wedding needs!
    Jaime Married on 11/28/2020

Perfectly Amazing

I can NOT explain in words how much I love Save This Memory. I used them for DJ, videographer and photography. I also love supporting family business and this is definitely a great family/group to support. They made our day amazing and couldn’t have asked for more.
    My family, my husband and I are a lot. We are loud, opinionated, some of us not fans of pictures and have tons of last minute “Can you also pleases”. They rolled with us and we’re there every step of the way.
    They had nothing but patience, ideas and support. There was tons of family and friends who noticed how on point they were too. So many people noticed how great they were and asked for their info. Can’t wait to get all the final pictures and videos.
    Couldn’t be more happy to refer them and can’t wait to find another reason to use them.
    Thank you all so much you.
    Adi S. Married on 11/22/2020

JC is Amazing

Communicated along the way and worked with other vendors as needed. Would definitely use again!
    Michael T. Married on 10/31/2020

Great wedding DJ

Company was great to work with. Everything from when we began talks to the night of the wedding was top notch. Zach did an amazing job and even dressed up as a corny Dracula per our request for our Halloween wedding, thanks DJ Zachula! Highly recommend.
    Regina S. Married on 10/23/2020

Absolutely fantastic and highly recommend

Save this Memory was listed as a vendor through our venue, Superstition Manor, for DJ, Photography and Videography. We used them for our DJ, Videography and photo booth. Didn't use them for photography as we already had a photographer.

I absolutely love these guys!! Taylor, the owner is fantastic and I would highly recommend them to anyone! Taylor sat down with both our wedding coordinator and ourselves at our 30 day and helped us choose songs that we had no idea what to use, which helped that they work hand in hand with our venue. Taylor recommended JC as our DJ as he said he could handle our rambunctious family and he did! We played games and he kept the crowd entertained. We didn't get to dance much, but from what I could hear and see people really enjoyed the music! He was a fantastic DJ and kept both our older family members and the younger ones dancing all night.

Taylor and Michael came to do our video. We loved that we worked with Taylor throughout the entire process and he was also there on our wedding day. We haven't received the video yet as it has only been a few days, but we can't wait to see how beautiful it will be.

We also rented their photo booth, which was a HUGE hit! The photo booth was enclosed and freaking awesome! Everyone loved it and couldn't stop talking about it.

Overall, Taylor and his company, Save this Memory, made our wedding unforgettable and helped in making our wedding day perfect. I can't say enough good things about him, I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. Thank you again!!
    Allison Married on 10/10/2020

Best Decision EVER!

I can’t say enough of how WONDERFUL Taylor, Delaney, Michael, Cedric and Jes all were. So professional, organized, kind, fun and entertaining! My husband and I will be reaching out, when it’s time, for a maternity shoot (in the distant future). Just absolutely floored with how they day went because of them! Cannot wait to see photos and our video!
    Camry I. Married on 07/18/2020

Made our wedding day PERFECT!

These guys make an INCREDIBLE team. They are so fun and so easy to get along with! They exceeded every one of our expectations, Sharley’s pictures were magical and Zach did an amazing job picking our playlist for dancing and the wedding games were a HUGE hit! One thing we really loved about their service is they provide a questionnaire at the beginning of your planning and you can fill it out as you go. This made it so easy for us to plan everything and made it personal to our own tastes and expectations! They followed through with all of our requests (even our last minute requests) and made sure our day was PERFECT. They did an amazing job and I would 100% recommend to anyone!
  • Bethany
    Bethsny Married on 05/17/2020

Great Multi Service Vendor

I won the giveaway with this vendor. I first met them at the Arizona Bridal Show, I'm super excited to work with them for our engagement photography/video session. They have been professional, kinda and have an amazing portfolio! Plus the best part is they also have DJ, and other services they offer.
    Angelea N. Married on 03/15/2020

Exceed all expectations

Save This Memory exceeded all of our expectations! They did an amazing job from photographer to videographer to the DJ! We had so many compliments on how awesome the DJ was and how entertaining he was! They all did a wonderful job keeping everyone on track!
  • Andrea
    Andrea K. Married on 03/07/2020

The best of the best

I'm so glad our coordinator suggested Save this Memory. They are very professional, fun and easy to work with. Sharly our photographer is very knowledgeable, to creating our time line for our wedding so our pictures had the best lighting, to knowing your angles very well, and posing you. She meets with you to make a list of who all you want pictures with, and when it comes to the day she is efficient and quick with getting the group picture, (and that can be hard when people are drinking during happy hour) she didn't miss a beat. And speaking of beats JC was our master's of ceremony and he was Terrific. All of our guests kept raving about the entertainment, and the games. He kept the dance floor packed and full of energy. We seriously couldn't have picked a better company to work with. Thank you Save this Memory
  • Christa
    Christa Married on 02/20/2020

These guys MADE my wedding

These guys were phenomenal! Seamless, professional, efficient and kind. We got SO many compliments on how amazing they were. We used them for both DJ and photography along with the photo booth and Taylor, Sharley and Ivy were simply wonderful. I couldn’t have asked for more- thank you Save This Memory for making our special day so much more than we were expecting!
    Brandi T. Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing,talented, patient, and love what they do

As the Mother of the Bride I am more than happy that we used Save This Memory. Their communication, ability to work with multiple locations and a frazzled MOB is beyond amazing! I will use them again!!
  • Ashleigh
    Ashleigh B. Married on 06/02/2019

Perfect Experience!

We hired both photographers and a DJ through Save This Memory for our wedding, and we could not have been more happy! Our DJ, JC, kept our guests engaged and laughing with each other throughout the entire night. He made sure to play each of the songs that we recommended, but also played songs that helped fit the mood of the crowd. Not only did he play fun ice breakers with guests, but he also played group games throughout the night to help entertain the younger kids that came too.
    We also had Sharley and Ivy for our photographers. They did an AMAZING job with our wedding pictures! Before the wedding, we met to talk over all the pictures that we knew we wanted to take, which helped make pictures with our family and bridal party run incredibly smooth and efficient. Though they did follow us throughout the night to take candid pictures, they also took the initiative to take pictures before the ceremony started of my dress, our rings, and other stuff that I would never have thought to even take a picture of! Additionally, at some time during the night, they stole us away from our guests for just a few minutes to go outside and take sunset pictures which turned out to be some of my absolute favorites! We ended up having over 800 pictures that they sent to us, and now we are able to relive that night over and over again! We would definitely highly recommend them!
  • Ariann
    Ariann S. Married on 04/28/2019

Blew Us Away

We were recommended Save this Memory by our venue and met Zach once towards the beginning of the planning process. He was super friendly, down-to-earth and easy to get along with. Up until the wedding, we were communicating through emails and was impressed with how quick he was to respond. The form we filled out with all our songs was very straightforward and easy. Leading up to the wedding day, I was a little nervous about what the actual experience would be like-after all, we'd only met the one time six months ago and communicated via email since. However, he did not disappoint. He got all of our guests laughing constantly, engaging with games and out on the floor, and there was none of that awkward, "come on people, get on the floor" crap. He didn't pressure people to go onto the floor or call anyone out; he genuinely made everyone feel at home and made our night SO fun. We had to cut some things out last-minute and he was so good about rolling with the changes. Would highly recommend this company and if you can, request Zach! He was the best!

Save This Memory's reply:

Thank you so much, Ariann!! Glad you had such a great night and thanks for letting us be apart of your big day!
    Laura Married on 01/19/2019

Incredible all in one service!

First the photographers, Sharley and Glenna from the start helped us feel calm and guiding all of us through all the photos on our wedding day. We had a plan ahead of time and a great timeline so we knew what to expect. They were also really flexible and patient with all the family who wanted photos. I didn't know I would have so much fun getting so many photos taken! Plus on top of it, the photos look absolutely incredible!! I couldn't be happier! Our DJ, Taylor, was on point with the music from start to finish which was awesome! He kept us all on track with the timeline during the night. The games were definitely a highlight and so entertaining. The scavenger hunt and the shoe game were so much fun and our guests had a blast, not to mention great dancing tunes! We also had the photo booth which was a bonus for entertaining the guests and they got to take home photos with them that night! I would highly recommend Save This Memory to anyone who wants the most memorable wedding day!