Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design Reviews

Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 5
Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 6
Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 7

Molly · Married on 11/09/2018

If I could give Save the Date 10 stars I would!

Can't rave enough about Danielle at Save the Date. I had a destination wedding and had a very limited window to meet with her, which she gladly accommodated.

We had Danielle for all the flowers at our wedding, the men's boutonnieres, women's surprise bouquets, my bouquet, the centerpieces and most impressively our cross.

I was set on getting a bouquet made of pulmeria flowers, which I found out were off season in FL in Nov. Danielle was able to order the fragile flowers and pin them beautifully for my bouquet. It was an absolutely stunning and unique bouquet. The men also had pulmerias which held up very well considering they are such a fragile flower.

Danielle also designed our centerpieces. I knew I wanted some sort of pineapple and flower situation but didn't know which types of flowers to put in them or if they should go around the pineapples or in them. I was so impressed with how beautifully they came out! She placed flowers inside the pineapples and had little candles around on the greenery.

I had always envisioned getting married with a huge cross on the beach. Danielle was able to make this happen for us. As a destination wedding, we were struggling on the logistics of bringing a huge cross down to Florida but she happily offered to make one for us and drape it with tropical flowers. I can't even tell you how beautiful it looked. It was honestly breathtaking.

Danielle was extremely easy to work with and I loved all the creativity that went into each component she did for us. I actually hired her the day we met and I didn't feel the need to even talk to other florists. You could tell she was excited and would send us ideas for our opinions throughout the planning process. Every single thing we got from her was beautiful. I would HIGHLY recommend Save the Date for any occasion. Could not be happier with our decision to hire Danielle!

Sent on 01/31/2019
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 8
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 9
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 10
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 11

Molly,

Thank you so much for your sweet review! It was a pleasure to work for you! I wish you many years of love and happiness!

Danielle
  • Amy

Amy Devane · Married on 11/03/2018

Floral Perfection!

Danielle from start to finish was perfect. She was able to make my vision a reality but even better! She is beyond professional and a true master at her trade. She really listens and made our dreams come true within our budget. She decorated all our tables so beautifully... not only we were blown away but our guests were too. Thank you, Danielle!!!! You are Amazing!!!!!

Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 12
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 17
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 18
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 19

Maria · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing service. My arrangements and the set up was absolutely lovely. We could not have been any happier.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much, Maria!

Madison Ruff · Married on 09/29/2018

Fantastic!

Danielle from Save the Date Floral Design was superb! I booked her super last minute and she was so helpful and communicative. She listened to my vision and interpreted it wonderfully. She provided me with the flowers and decor of my dreams! 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 01/31/2019
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 20
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 21
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 22
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 23
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 24

Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review, Madison! I loved designing this Boho theme for you! You looked amazing!

Danielle
  • Camela

Camela · Married on 09/15/2018

I planned my out of state Wedding venue in Florida from my home in Ohio. This can be quite tricky. You never know what service or quality you are going to receive from a vendor. Danielle with Save the Date Florist was AMAZING. Seriously, let me repeat... A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! She was so kind and quick to respond. I was hoping for magnolias but she educated me on them but even though she knew magnolias weren't a good option (because they wilt 5 minutes after being cut, they do not look good for a bouquet) She still tried to dip some live ones to see if it would work. She tried EVERYTHING. In the end I decided to go with Garden roses because I didn't want to have to worry about wilting flowers on an already busy day!
    I sent Danielle a photo of what I wanted. And when she showed up to the location where we were starting our photos (yes! She delivered them to me on site!!) The bouquet was just GORGEOUS!! It was EXACTLY like the photo I sent her!

I'm so pleased with Danielle's service, responsiveness, professionalism, value and flexibility I would have given 10 stars if I could! DEFINITELY RECOMMENDED!!!

Sent on 09/21/2018
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 25
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 26

Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much, Camela! It was my pleasure to work for you.

Sara Smith · Married on 09/09/2018

Honeymoon Island Wedding

Danielle was a pleasure to work with! She was very professional and kept me up-to-date throughout the whole process sending me updated invoices and working with the ideas I had and making them come to life.

• Angela

Angela · Married on 08/18/2018

Absolutely amazing

Save The Date did an AMAZING job on our wedding day! Let's just say my guest are still "raving" about it.

Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 27
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 36
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 37
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 38

Bonnie · Married on 08/11/2018

We recently used Save the Date Florist for our daughter's wedding at the Kapok and Danielle was amazing! Everything turned out wonderful and the flowers were even more beautiful than expected. She was on top of everything the day of and she was so helpful in the planning. And her prices were better than anyone else! I would highly recommend her. Thank you Danielle for helping to make Ashley's wedding so magical!

• W

Wandalee · Married on 07/20/2018

I was given Danielle’s business card from my wedding coordinator. We spoke over the phone and then we eventually met at a wedding expo at Bon Appetit. I couldn’t wait to meet her...she was very sweet! When I approached her table at the wedding expo we knew she was the one. Her work was beautiful! And her arrangements were gorgeous! Danielle was very easy to work with, very professional and very reasonably priced! She also hand delivered my flower’s to my hotel on our wedding day and also made me a last minute toss bouquet, so I could keep my beautiful flowers. I highly recommend her and her work. Thank you so much save the date, you added to my special
    Day in such a beautiful way.

Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 39
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 40
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 41
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 42

Buffey · Married on 04/22/2018

Save the Date crafted the most amazing bouquets for the bride and bridesmaids! Would definitely recommend them for your wedding or special event.

Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 43
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 44

Melissa · Married on 04/22/2018

Save the Date Florida was AMAZING! There was so much that went into our wedding that I wasn’t aware of and Danielle from Save the Date Florida took care of everything.

The circular arch that we used at the beach for our wedding ceremony was beautiful and the bouquets that were carried by my bridesmaids were gorgeous. The colors in the bouquets really popped with their navy blue dresses. They were perfect for a beach wedding.

At the reception, Save the Date Florida really went above and beyond. Not only did they make beautiful floral centerpieces, but they also included gold charger plates, candles, table numbers and even surprised us with a sweethearts table design. We had a total of 16 tables for our guests, so Save the Date Florida went with 4 different designs. They all came out beautifully.

Overall, working with Save the Date Florida was very easy. We met a couple of times, I told her the colors that I wanted and she made it all come to life. Danielle’s work ethic is excellent, she’s personable and she does whatever she can to make sure the wedding planning process is as stress free as possible. I would highly recommend this company for your wedding.

Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 45
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 52
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 53
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 54

Miranda · Married on 04/08/2018

My wife and I were extremely satisfied with how our wedding flowers turned out. When deciding on a florist, Save the Date gave the best prices by far. Danielle responded to emails quickly, and managed to hit the nail on the head for what we were envisioning for our wedding. I highly recommend!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design's reply:

I’m so glad you guys were happy! That arch was a show stopper, and you guys looked amazing in front of it! Best wishes to you!

Heather · Married on 01/20/2018

The moment I saw Danielle’s display at the bridal show I knew she had to do our flowers. My bouquet was absolutely beautiful and the flower crown she made my niece just made her look like an angel. I did make my centerpieces but flowers absolutely made my vision come together. I would highly recommend Danielle!

Michelle · Married on 12/30/2017

Danielle made my vision come to life with her beautiful flowers. When I entered the venue and saw her amazing presentation, I couldn’t have been more thrilled! My flowers were everything I hoped for and more. All of my guests were in awe of my flowers, and I received compliments all night and for weeks after! Danielle made my wedding so magical, and I am so grateful for her!

Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 55
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 56
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 57
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 58
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 12/28/2017

PERFECT.
    WAY ABOVE MY EXPECTATIONS!!!
    As a “mature”, picky bride on a budget, I was completely amazed at the jaw-dropping gorgeous floral creations Danielle created for my December 28, 2017 wedding. She definitely went above and beyond in setting up a lush, unique floral wedding ceremony and reception at the Postcard Inn on St. Pete Beach. I couldn’t have been happier. Save the Date made my wedding more incredibly beautiful than I imagined it could be.

Sent on 01/18/2018
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 59
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 60
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 61
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 62
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 63
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 64

Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design's reply:

You're so beautiful, Kelly! Thanks for sharing your pictures. Everything looked great! -Danielle

Alitza · Married on 12/16/2017

I was so impressed with this company! I told her exactly what I wanted, and she was able to accomplish that in my budget! She made my dream wedding come to reality. Please please check her out you wont be sorry!

Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 65
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 66
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 67

Janet · Married on 12/02/2017

Danielle was a dream to work with! I described what I wanted for my wedding and did she deliver!! I had so many compliments about how lovely my bouquet and arrangements looked. I would highly recommend using Save The Date!

Sent on 01/13/2018
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 68

Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much, Janet! It was my pleasure! You looked gorgeous!

- Danielle

Vicki · Married on 11/11/2017

We could not have been happier with the way our flowers turned out! Danielle truly listened by to what we wanted and made it happen, which was no easy task considering we wanted blue and teal bouquets with orchids. As you can see in there photos, they were just beautiful. So so so so glad we chose Save the Date and cannot thank Danielle enough for all of her efforts on our wedding! Highly recommend her to anyone who needs flowers

Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 69
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 70
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 71
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 72

Deborah · Married on 10/28/2017

I recommend Save the Date Florida highly.

Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 73
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 74

Mike · Married on 06/24/2017

Danielle is simply AMAZING! She has mastered her craft and combined it with top notch, second to none personal and professional service!! Her Floral design was a huge buzz even after our wedding!! Thank you Danielle you are the BEST!!

Tina · Married on 06/24/2017

Danielle was such a joy to work with. We had a destination wedding and planned everything by phone and email. Danielle was extremely responsive, very professional and delivered everything she said she would. I chose my flowers from photos she sent me and the flowers were even more beautiful than the photos. She designed flowers for our beach wedding pergola that we were able to cut down and take with us to our reception to be used for center pieces on the tables. I thought they would be wilted with the heat, but they looked just as fresh as they did when she delivered them. I would highly recommend her if you plan on having an event in the Clearwater area. thank you so much Danielle for making our day so special with your beautiful flowers. Tina and Hal

• Marc

Marc · Married on 04/09/2017

Danielle was great. We met early on and came up with a plan for colors and flowers for the arch flowers, the bouquet, boutonnieres etc. They looked perfect. She had helpers come to our hotel to help with corsages and boutonnieres. They worked out with the venue to get the archway and aisle flowers in place before we got there.

• The Future Mrs. Janssen

Emily · Married on 03/25/2017

Danielle really knocked it out of the park when she provided flowers for our wedding! When I first met with her, I came in with some ideas but she really brought the pictures I brought to a whole new level with her keen eye for detail. She helped us determine how to get the most bang for our buck too, which I really appreciated. She worked hard to make sure her delivery lined up with the time line we had developed. Her flowers made our ceremony and reception space absolutely gorgeous. She was so attentive and helpful throughout the wedding planning process. We are so thankful for Danielle and all her hard work!

Dana · Married on 03/20/2017

We got married on Honeymoon Island in March, and everything was exactly what we wanted. The flowers were so gorgeous I even wish I had more! I loved my bouquet so much I brought it back home with me to Colorado! Thank you Danielle, for being so patient and kind, and to the girls who delivered my flowers to the hotel, you rock!! I will definitely recommend you to anyone that lives on that area that I know. THANK YOU!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/29/2016

They were wonderful! We had a "Vintage Florida" theme and they really got what we were going for. They even were able to find kumquats to place on our wedding cake to make the entire theme really pull together. They were so professional and easy to work with. They set everything up and made every part even more beautiful than we could have imagined. Simply put, they are the best! You can see some of the beautiful work they did for us here as well: http://rehabdorks.com/2017/02/our-vintage-florida-wedding-we-got-hitched/