Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design Reviews

50 | Tampa, FL

50 Reviews for Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design

50 Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design Reviews

Maria · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing service. My arrangements and the set up was absolutely lovely. We could not have been any happier.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much, Maria!
  • Camela

Camela · Married on 09/15/2018

I planned my out of state Wedding venue in Florida from my home in Ohio. This can be quite tricky. You never know what service or quality you are going to receive from a vendor. Danielle with Save the Date Florist was AMAZING. Seriously, let me repeat... A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! She was so kind and quick to respond. I was hoping for magnolias but she educated me on them but even though she knew magnolias weren't a good option (because they wilt 5 minutes after being cut, they do not look good for a bouquet) She still tried to dip some live ones to see if it would work. She tried EVERYTHING. In the end I decided to go with Garden roses because I didn't want to have to worry about wilting flowers on an already busy day!
    I sent Danielle a photo of what I wanted. And when she showed up to the location where we were starting our photos (yes! She delivered them to me on site!!) The bouquet was just GORGEOUS!! It was EXACTLY like the photo I sent her!

I'm so pleased with Danielle's service, responsiveness, professionalism, value and flexibility I would have given 10 stars if I could! DEFINITELY RECOMMENDED!!!

Sent on 09/21/2018
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 1
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 2

Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much, Camela! It was my pleasure to work for you.

Bonnie · Married on 08/11/2018

We recently used Save the Date Florist for our daughter's wedding at the Kapok and Danielle was amazing! Everything turned out wonderful and the flowers were even more beautiful than expected. She was on top of everything the day of and she was so helpful in the planning. And her prices were better than anyone else! I would highly recommend her. Thank you Danielle for helping to make Ashley's wedding so magical!

• W

Wandalee · Married on 07/20/2018

I was given Danielle’s business card from my wedding coordinator. We spoke over the phone and then we eventually met at a wedding expo at Bon Appetit. I couldn’t wait to meet her...she was very sweet! When I approached her table at the wedding expo we knew she was the one. Her work was beautiful! And her arrangements were gorgeous! Danielle was very easy to work with, very professional and very reasonably priced! She also hand delivered my flower’s to my hotel on our wedding day and also made me a last minute toss bouquet, so I could keep my beautiful flowers. I highly recommend her and her work. Thank you so much save the date, you added to my special
    Day in such a beautiful way.

Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 3
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 4
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 5
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 6

Buffey · Married on 04/22/2018

Save the Date crafted the most amazing bouquets for the bride and bridesmaids! Would definitely recommend them for your wedding or special event.

Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 7
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 8

Melissa · Married on 04/22/2018

Save the Date Florida was AMAZING! There was so much that went into our wedding that I wasn’t aware of and Danielle from Save the Date Florida took care of everything.

The circular arch that we used at the beach for our wedding ceremony was beautiful and the bouquets that were carried by my bridesmaids were gorgeous. The colors in the bouquets really popped with their navy blue dresses. They were perfect for a beach wedding.

At the reception, Save the Date Florida really went above and beyond. Not only did they make beautiful floral centerpieces, but they also included gold charger plates, candles, table numbers and even surprised us with a sweethearts table design. We had a total of 16 tables for our guests, so Save the Date Florida went with 4 different designs. They all came out beautifully.

Overall, working with Save the Date Florida was very easy. We met a couple of times, I told her the colors that I wanted and she made it all come to life. Danielle’s work ethic is excellent, she’s personable and she does whatever she can to make sure the wedding planning process is as stress free as possible. I would highly recommend this company for your wedding.

Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 9
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 16
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 17
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 18

Miranda · Married on 04/08/2018

My wife and I were extremely satisfied with how our wedding flowers turned out. When deciding on a florist, Save the Date gave the best prices by far. Danielle responded to emails quickly, and managed to hit the nail on the head for what we were envisioning for our wedding. I highly recommend!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design's reply:

I’m so glad you guys were happy! That arch was a show stopper, and you guys looked amazing in front of it! Best wishes to you!

Heather · Married on 01/20/2018

The moment I saw Danielle’s display at the bridal show I knew she had to do our flowers. My bouquet was absolutely beautiful and the flower crown she made my niece just made her look like an angel. I did make my centerpieces but flowers absolutely made my vision come together. I would highly recommend Danielle!

Michelle · Married on 12/30/2017

Danielle made my vision come to life with her beautiful flowers. When I entered the venue and saw her amazing presentation, I couldn’t have been more thrilled! My flowers were everything I hoped for and more. All of my guests were in awe of my flowers, and I received compliments all night and for weeks after! Danielle made my wedding so magical, and I am so grateful for her!

Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 19
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 20
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 21
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 22
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 12/28/2017

PERFECT.
    WAY ABOVE MY EXPECTATIONS!!!
    As a “mature”, picky bride on a budget, I was completely amazed at the jaw-dropping gorgeous floral creations Danielle created for my December 28, 2017 wedding. She definitely went above and beyond in setting up a lush, unique floral wedding ceremony and reception at the Postcard Inn on St. Pete Beach. I couldn’t have been happier. Save the Date made my wedding more incredibly beautiful than I imagined it could be.

Sent on 01/18/2018
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 23
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 24
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 25
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 26
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 27
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 28

Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design's reply:

You're so beautiful, Kelly! Thanks for sharing your pictures. Everything looked great! -Danielle

Alitza · Married on 12/16/2017

I was so impressed with this company! I told her exactly what I wanted, and she was able to accomplish that in my budget! She made my dream wedding come to reality. Please please check her out you wont be sorry!

Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 29
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 30
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 31

Janet · Married on 12/02/2017

Danielle was a dream to work with! I described what I wanted for my wedding and did she deliver!! I had so many compliments about how lovely my bouquet and arrangements looked. I would highly recommend using Save The Date!

Sent on 01/13/2018
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 32

Thank you so much, Janet! It was my pleasure! You looked gorgeous! - Danielle

Vicki · Married on 11/11/2017

We could not have been happier with the way our flowers turned out! Danielle truly listened by to what we wanted and made it happen, which was no easy task considering we wanted blue and teal bouquets with orchids. As you can see in there photos, they were just beautiful. So so so so glad we chose Save the Date and cannot thank Danielle enough for all of her efforts on our wedding! Highly recommend her to anyone who needs flowers

Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 33
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 34
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 35
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 36

Deborah · Married on 10/28/2017

I recommend Save the Date Florida highly.

Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 37
    Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design 38

Mike · Married on 06/24/2017

Danielle is simply AMAZING! She has mastered her craft and combined it with top notch, second to none personal and professional service!! Her Floral design was a huge buzz even after our wedding!! Thank you Danielle you are the BEST!!

Tina · Married on 06/24/2017

Danielle was such a joy to work with. We had a destination wedding and planned everything by phone and email. Danielle was extremely responsive, very professional and delivered everything she said she would. I chose my flowers from photos she sent me and the flowers were even more beautiful than the photos. She designed flowers for our beach wedding pergola that we were able to cut down and take with us to our reception to be used for center pieces on the tables. I thought they would be wilted with the heat, but they looked just as fresh as they did when she delivered them. I would highly recommend her if you plan on having an event in the Clearwater area. thank you so much Danielle for making our day so special with your beautiful flowers. Tina and Hal

• Marc

Marc · Married on 04/09/2017

Danielle was great. We met early on and came up with a plan for colors and flowers for the arch flowers, the bouquet, boutonnieres etc. They looked perfect. She had helpers come to our hotel to help with corsages and boutonnieres. They worked out with the venue to get the archway and aisle flowers in place before we got there.

• The Future Mrs. Janssen

Emily · Married on 03/25/2017

Danielle really knocked it out of the park when she provided flowers for our wedding! When I first met with her, I came in with some ideas but she really brought the pictures I brought to a whole new level with her keen eye for detail. She helped us determine how to get the most bang for our buck too, which I really appreciated. She worked hard to make sure her delivery lined up with the time line we had developed. Her flowers made our ceremony and reception space absolutely gorgeous. She was so attentive and helpful throughout the wedding planning process. We are so thankful for Danielle and all her hard work!

Dana · Married on 03/20/2017

We got married on Honeymoon Island in March, and everything was exactly what we wanted. The flowers were so gorgeous I even wish I had more! I loved my bouquet so much I brought it back home with me to Colorado! Thank you Danielle, for being so patient and kind, and to the girls who delivered my flowers to the hotel, you rock!! I will definitely recommend you to anyone that lives on that area that I know. THANK YOU!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/29/2016

They were wonderful! We had a "Vintage Florida" theme and they really got what we were going for. They even were able to find kumquats to place on our wedding cake to make the entire theme really pull together. They were so professional and easy to work with. They set everything up and made every part even more beautiful than we could have imagined. Simply put, they are the best! You can see some of the beautiful work they did for us here as well: http://rehabdorks.com/2017/02/our-vintage-florida-wedding-we-got-hitched/

Cassandra · Married on 09/24/2016

Danielle did such an amazing job with the decor for our wedding. Everything from the bouquets to the centerpieces and altar decorations were above and beyond anything I had expected. Everything was so beautiful. She was such a pleasure to work with as well. Would highly recommend her!!

• Heather

Heather · Married on 09/10/2016

Danielle was able to capture the exact look we wanted for our wedding. All of the floral arrangements turned out amazing. She was very responsive any time I had any questions. She did a fantastic job on the wedding arch - it turned out to be exactly what we wanted! I can't recommend Save the Date Florida enough!

• Kim

Kimberly · Married on 08/14/2016

Danielle did an amazing job with my floral decor. She made a custom-made paper flower wall that was used for my ceremony and behind my sweetheart table. It turned out amazing. She captured the vision I had for my wedding. I would highly recommend.

Megan · Married on 05/21/2016

Danielle was amazing to work with. I was nervous about being an out of town bride and having to pick flowers, but when we had our face to face to meeting she was able to make my vision come to life. She knew exactly what I wanted and was able to provide more than just gorgeous flowers for our big day. The groom, our families and I were very happy with the services she provided and want to thank her for making our day so beautiful and magical.

Christina · Married on 11/21/2015

My sister used Danielle years ago for her wedding and I am so glad I did the same! She is so easy to work with and is very understanding of a budget! I ordered bouquets for my wedding that I planned to use for the reception tables following the ceremony, but she was able to create centerpieces too with the extra flowers she had so we were able to have extra color on our tables during our ceremony! So unexpected and awesome! She also provided the vases for our tables and pinned all the boutonnieres on the groom and groomsmen. The flowers were beautiful and looked amazing in our pictures. Highly recommend! I can't say enough!