40 Reviews for Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design

Venue Visit (3)
Single Flowers (3)
Clean Up (1)
40 Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design Reviews

Danielle made my vision come to life with her beautiful flowers. When I entered the venue and saw her amazing presentation, I couldn’t have been more thrilled! My flowers were everything I hoped for and more. All of my guests were in awe of my flowers, and I received compliments all night and for weeks after! Danielle made my wedding so magical, and I am so grateful for her!

Profile Picture Michelle, 12/30/17, 1 Review

PERFECT.
WAY ABOVE MY EXPECTATIONS!!!
As a “mature”, picky bride on a budget, I was completely amazed at the jaw-dropping gorgeous floral creations Danielle created for my December 28, 2017 wedding. She definitely went above and beyond in setting up a lush, unique floral wedding ceremony and reception at the Postcard Inn on St. Pete Beach. I couldn’t have been happier. Save the Date made my wedding more incredibly beautiful than I imagined it could be.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kelly, 12/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I was so impressed with this company! I told her exactly what I wanted, and she was able to accomplish that in my budget! She made my dream wedding come to reality. Please please check her out you wont be sorry!

Profile Picture Alitza, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Danielle was a dream to work with! I described what I wanted for my wedding and did she deliver!! I had so many compliments about how lovely my bouquet and arrangements looked. I would highly recommend using Save The Date!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Janet, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres

We could not have been happier with the way our flowers turned out! Danielle truly listened by to what we wanted and made it happen, which was no easy task considering we wanted blue and teal bouquets with orchids. As you can see in there photos, they were just beautiful. So so so so glad we chose Save the Date and cannot thank Danielle enough for all of her efforts on our wedding! Highly recommend her to anyone who needs flowers

Profile Picture Vicki, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I recommend Save the Date Florida highly.

Photo for Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design Review - Flowers by Save the Date Florida
Photo for Save the Date Florida Event Planning and Floral Design Review - Gorgeous flowers
Profile Picture Deborah, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Danielle was such a joy to work with. We had a destination wedding and planned everything by phone and email. Danielle was extremely responsive, very professional and delivered everything she said she would. I chose my flowers from photos she sent me and the flowers were even more beautiful than the photos. She designed flowers for our beach wedding pergola that we were able to cut down and take with us to our reception to be used for center pieces on the tables. I thought they would be wilted with the heat, but they looked just as fresh as they did when she delivered them. I would highly recommend her if you plan on having an event in the Clearwater area. thank you so much Danielle for making our day so special with your beautiful flowers. Tina and Hal

Profile Picture Tina, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Danielle was great. We met early on and came up with a plan for colors and flowers for the arch flowers, the bouquet, boutonnieres etc. They looked perfect. She had helpers come to our hotel to help with corsages and boutonnieres. They worked out with the venue to get the archway and aisle flowers in place before we got there.

Profile Picture Marc, 4/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Danielle really knocked it out of the park when she provided flowers for our wedding! When I first met with her, I came in with some ideas but she really brought the pictures I brought to a whole new level with her keen eye for detail. She helped us determine how to get the most bang for our buck too, which I really appreciated. She worked hard to make sure her delivery lined up with the time line we had developed. Her flowers made our ceremony and reception space absolutely gorgeous. She was so attentive and helpful throughout the wedding planning process. We are so thankful for Danielle and all her hard work!

Profile Picture User4956441, Recently Married, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

We got married on Honeymoon Island in March, and everything was exactly what we wanted. The flowers were so gorgeous I even wish I had more! I loved my bouquet so much I brought it back home with me to Colorado! Thank you Danielle, for being so patient and kind, and to the girls who delivered my flowers to the hotel, you rock!! I will definitely recommend you to anyone that lives on that area that I know. THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Dana, 3/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

They were wonderful! We had a "Vintage Florida" theme and they really got what we were going for. They even were able to find kumquats to place on our wedding cake to make the entire theme really pull together. They were so professional and easy to work with. They set everything up and made every part even more beautiful than we could have imagined. Simply put, they are the best! You can see some of the beautiful work they did for us here as well: http://rehabdorks.com/2017/02/our-vintage-florida-wedding-we-got-hitched/

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Danielle did such an amazing job with the decor for our wedding. Everything from the bouquets to the centerpieces and altar decorations were above and beyond anything I had expected. Everything was so beautiful. She was such a pleasure to work with as well. Would highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 9/24/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Danielle was able to capture the exact look we wanted for our wedding. All of the floral arrangements turned out amazing. She was very responsive any time I had any questions. She did a fantastic job on the wedding arch - it turned out to be exactly what we wanted! I can't recommend Save the Date Florida enough!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/10/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

Danielle did an amazing job with my floral decor. She made a custom-made paper flower wall that was used for my ceremony and behind my sweetheart table. It turned out amazing. She captured the vision I had for my wedding. I would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 8/14/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals

Danielle was amazing to work with. I was nervous about being an out of town bride and having to pick flowers, but when we had our face to face to meeting she was able to make my vision come to life. She knew exactly what I wanted and was able to provide more than just gorgeous flowers for our big day. The groom, our families and I were very happy with the services she provided and want to thank her for making our day so beautiful and magical.

Profile Picture Megan, 5/21/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

My sister used Danielle years ago for her wedding and I am so glad I did the same! She is so easy to work with and is very understanding of a budget! I ordered bouquets for my wedding that I planned to use for the reception tables following the ceremony, but she was able to create centerpieces too with the extra flowers she had so we were able to have extra color on our tables during our ceremony! So unexpected and awesome! She also provided the vases for our tables and pinned all the boutonnieres on the groom and groomsmen. The flowers were beautiful and looked amazing in our pictures. Highly recommend! I can't say enough!

Profile Picture Christina, 11/21/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Danielle was absolutely amazing and created the most beautiful flow arrangements i have ever seen. She was the best at working with me inside my budget and worked with me every step of the way. i would recommend her for any event, her portfolio is just beautiful and i was VERY happy with her work on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/8/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

When I walked down the aisle, I was so overwhelmed by how beautiful my flowers were. Danielle did an amazing job. Even my photographer complimented her arrangements and said my bouquet was one of the most beautiful he'd seen. Danielle stayed through my ceremony and waited patiently to take my flowers to my reception. Before my wedding, I felt like I had gotten a good deal on flowers, but Danielle ended up giving me a beautiful wedding at an unbeatable price. She really exceeded my expectations.

Profile Picture Blair, 10/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I would 100% recommend Save the Date Florida!! Danielle was fantastic to work with. I reside in Michigan but got married in Clearwater FL. I thought it would be hard planning from out of state but Danielle made it very easy and stress free. She responded quickly to any emails I sent to her. When I walked out to the ceremony and reception I was blown away. The flowers were beautiful. Better than I could have ever imagined. She listened to every idea I had and turned it into reality. Save the Date Florida is also very reasonably priced and I appreciated that she was willing to work with me on adjusting pricing as things changed in the planning process.

Profile Picture Alicia, 10/24/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The floral design at my wedding was perfect! I didn't want too much or too little, and Danielle made it just right. Our bouquets, boutineers and corsages were the perfect color! Overall it everything was just as I envisioned. Thanks Danielle!

Profile Picture charlena, 9/10/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Danielle was wonderful! Dropped off my bouquet at the house I was staying at and then went to the venue to drop off the beautiful arrangements! Very accommodating!

Profile Picture User3958119, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Danielle is amazing! She made me the most beautiful tropical bouquet ... more beautiful than what I had imagined! Prior to our wedding, she even started a wedding board for me on Pintrest. She definitely made my bouquet personalized and special!

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/26/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Danielle was a pleasure to work with & she did an outstanding job on the flowers for my wedding! Everything that was important to me she made sure it was a priority & that it happened. She has a plethora of knowledge on flowers & has great taste on what looks good together. I also needed to make some additions a few weeks before my wedding & she handled that with ease! She really goes above & beyond to make sure your day is exactly what you expected, you won't be dissappointed!

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/25/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

All of my bouquets and floral arrangements for our wedding were gorgeous and just as I'd pictured. You won't be disappointed with the quality service you'll receive at such an affordable cost.

Profile Picture Catherine, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Danielle worked beautifully with our wedding planner and created amazing bouquets, centerpieces, and ceremony decor tansforming the ceremony and reception space. She had great ideas and created a Pinterest board after we met to show me examples and make sure she knew exactly how to pull off our wedding vision. Great to work with!

Profile Picture Danielle, 3/21/15, 1 Review