Savannah Brown Photography Reviews

18 | Stowe, VT

18 Reviews for Savannah Brown Photography

• Eduardo

Eduardo · Married on 02/22/2020

Fantastic experience! Fantastic photos!

My fiancé and I could not be happier with our engagement photos. Working with Savannah was a pleasure, from our first call to getting our photos. I planned a surprise proposal in a small B&B in Stowe in the middle of winter. Savannah turned the beautiful snowy day into magical photographs! She accommodated our schedule, went out of her way to help with the proposal, and executed the plan flawlessly. I am thankful to have worked with her and highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/12/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Centerbar · Married on 10/05/2019

Lovely Rainy Wedding Photos

Savannah is very talented and lovely to work with. My now husband and I are not people who love having our picture taken but Savannah made it easy giving us simple direction to make sure we didn't feel uncomfortable and nothing came across awkward. She was able to get some great candid shots during our ceremony and throughout and not distracting at all in doing so. She made sure to get our input on any specific photos we had in mind in combination with her recommendations. She was able to come up with some very creative shots around our property that we hadn't even thought of. It rained the whole day and she was very accommodating coming dressed and ready to get all the shots we wanted in the rain and even brought a clear umbrella for us to use (I loved this because I was out looking for one the day before and couldn't find one). The photos came out absolutely stunning in both quality and content, I got them back (in a very timely manor) and I was glad it had rained because of how well she had captured some super sweet shots using the umbrella and seeing the rain drops, etc. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/24/2019
  • Cheryl

Cheryl · Married on 09/21/2019

SO HAPPY we chose Savannah!

Working with Savannah felt like a walk in the park. It felt easy. Like I was choosing a friend to photograph my wedding. And it shows in the photos, because we felt so comfortable with her. This is SO important in the wedding business because this is the vendor you'll spend the most time with throughout the day.

Just a few of the reasons we loved working with her (besides us bonding over living in San Diego and holding on to our Cali phone numbers for dear life): She was willing to scope out a new location for our engagement photos before we even met. She sent a few teaser photos right after the engagement shoot, and right after the wedding...as in, SAME NIGHT. She made suggestions when it came to our ridiculous list of photo requests. She handled family dynamics like a dream. She even somehow made all the drunk dancing pictures...the ones NO ONE looks good in...look great. She captured the evening in a photo journalistic way, not a rigid pose-for-the-camera kind of way. She does it in such a subtle way too, that I didn't even notice a single camera flash all night. Her editing skills are on point. Her style is SO DREAMY. Her booking process is simple. Her photo delivery format is easy. The list could go on. If you're considering booking Savannah, go ahead and just stop looking. Book now while you have the chance. You will not regret it!

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 09/14/2019

Perfect in every way

Savannah is beyond amazing. From the very first day I spoke to her, she has been a dream to work with. She's so friendly, smart, and talented and provided us with so many breathtaking photos of our day. Savannah knows how to capture light, emotion, and action in the most perfect way.

One thing I really love about Savannah is that she makes you feel so comfortable. I can be super awkward in posed pictures, but she's so calm and caring that I didn't feel self-conscious at all, even when I was making a weird claw hand in my photos... :)

She's the best. Plain and simple.

Sent on 10/20/2019

Savannah Brown Photography's reply:

Haha! You and your claw are absolutely amazing! I had so much fun with you and Chris. Thanks so much for having me be a part of your day!

Hilary Allen · Married on 08/24/2019

Savannah is the best!!

Savannah was a big part in making our wedding weekend the dream it was. Not only was she wonderful to work with during the planning period, but once it came to the wedding weekend - she implemented everything we talked about in her way of going about capturing our wedding so beautifully. She is such a joy to be around, and helped ease any bridal nerves I had! And last but certainly not least, her photos were INCREDIBLE! I have had countless people tell me they thought we have the best wedding photos they have ever seen. Strongly recommend her, and if you are so lucky to have her capture your wedding - rest assured, she will do a fantastic job.

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 08/17/2019

The best photographer!

Savannah was all I could have hoped for and more. She was able to capture so many beautiful shots, both posed and candid. We were dealing with uncertain weather and she knew exactly how to handle it. Savannah made us so comfortable and played such a big part in our perfect day.

We, as well as our friends and family, were amazed with how beautiful the pictures came out. I can't recommend Savannah enough!

Sent on 02/17/2020

Larissa · Married on 08/03/2019

My Fiancé and I recently had the opportunity to work with Savannah for an engagement photo shoot and we could not be happier with the amazing moments she captured. Savannah was incredibly easy going and made us feel comfortable the entire time-she provided feedback when we needed it but let us be ourselves and we spent much of the time all laughing together! She has an eye for beautiful back drops and settings that capture pictueresque VT here in Stowe and she was super flexible and open minded to our crazy dogs joining! Best of all the photos were absolutely stunning-she captured candid, little moments that truly highlight who we are as a couple and everyone has been RAVING about them! Cannot thank Savannah enough and look forward to working with her in the future.

Sent on 07/23/2018
  • Meaghan

Meaghan · Married on 07/06/2019

Stowe July Wedding

Savannah is the best! I cannot say enough about her and how much we loved working with her. Savannah was responsive to my initial inquiry, we had a great phone call where she explained her services and the flow of the day.

When I visited Stowe to show my parents the venue Savannah met us there and took a tour with us to get to know the venue. Savannah was so responsive in the days leading up to the wedding and helped me make a timeline.

The day of the wedding Savannah was so fun and such a calming presence. She didn't complain when she got SOAKED walking from photographing the groomsmen to the bridesmaids.

She got so many great shots without us feeling like all we did was take photos. Her work is beautiful and had the exact feel we were going for.

As we are from out of town we didn't do engagement photos but we did do a morning after the wedding sunrise session - let me tell you, it was not easy to get out of bed at 5 am the morning after our wedding (and after party) but Savannah made the morning so fun and the photos were worth it!

She sent us a sneak preview of a few images the morning after the wedding, and the entire album within a month of the wedding.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Erin Larrabee · Married on 05/10/2019

20 out of 10

Savannah is an incredibly talented photographer, but also an amazing human! She is so easy to work with, laid back, but also extremely organized. Our pictures turned out better than I ever could've expected and we are so grateful to have had the chance to work with her.

Sent on 01/28/2020

Matt · Married on 08/04/2018

Honestly, we were bored out of our minds with wedding photography and wedding photographers in general. You might know what I mean: Overbearing people who highjack the wedding event in order to get unimaginative photos, then turn around and highjack your wallet and maybe even argue legal ownership of the photos.

Savannah is a breath of fresh air. She is the new generation of hardworking professional photographers. She blended in the crowd, shot some of the prototypical wedding shots, but mostly captured the mood of the day with wonderfully creative, casual action photos of the us and all our guests. We then turned around and delivered the photos, exactly on time, and per contract. No drama. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Rory · Married on 12/16/2017

Thank you so much for capturing OUR special day and documenting the entire process!

Savannah was absolutely amazing and easy to work with for our wedding. She has a great eye for light and was able to capture so many beautiful moments of our special day. Very good at keeping everyone on track with your desired schedule of your event. If you are seeking a quality photographer and someone who is extremely flexible and talented, I would highly recommend her for your next event.

Sent on 03/08/2018

Tegan · Married on 12/16/2017

Savannah was so amazing. She took the time to go over all the shots and who needed to be included in each shot prior to the wedding. She was fantastic day of at keeping everyone on schedule and making sure everyone that needed to be in photos was. She comes early and keeps a calm professional demeanor the whole time. Additionally and most important her photos came out absolutely fantastic. I'm so in love with her work. 5 stars!!!!!

Sent on 03/09/2018

Bryna · Married on 09/29/2017

My husband and I could not have been happier with our decision to hire Savannah Brown to be our wedding photographer!
    We were impressed from day 1 when she responded to our phone call right away and worked around our schedule to set up a meeting to discuss our wedding. She was very easy to communicate with, and her sweet, calm, easygoing nature was exactly what we were looking for.
    Savannah’s photos absolutely speak for themselves. We took one look at her online gallery and knew that her style was what we were looking for. Not only did she have wonderful, creative ideas for our wedding, but she was patient with us throughout the afternoon, and was able to help us out in more ways than we’d hoped. As an anxious bride, she helped ease my nerves, making the pre-wedding photos fun, and the post ceremony photos even more so!
    I was shocked on the wedding night when I got an e-mail / text of a couple sneak-peak photos, and we were thrilled to have the entire gallery available to us in less than the two weeks that she’d quoted.
    I would highly recommend Savannah Brown photography!! She did a phenomenal job for us and we truly love our wedding photos! We look forward to having her again the next time we have professional photos taken.

Sent on 11/02/2017

Ana · Married on 08/05/2017

My husband and I chose to elope in VT from Michigan and we couldn’t have picked a better photographer... she handled my bride nerves and took some amazing pictures. They are so well done and I would recommend her to anyone! She’s very friendly and felt like I’d known her for a long time.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Highly recommend!

Savannah was great to work with from start to finish. She has an incredible eye for light and color as captured so perfectly in her photos. She made both my husband and I feel very comfortable during our maternity photo session and gave us just the right amount of direction we needed to capture the BEST shots. She was incredibly prompt in delivering both sneak peeks and the full portfolio. We couldn't be more pleased with how our photos turned out and will definitely look to Savannah for her services again in the future.

Sent on 01/31/2019

Chelsea · Married on 06/02/2017

Savannah is fantastic!! She is warm, professional and easy to work with. Before our big day, she took the time to walk the site with us as well as plan out a general but flexible photo lineup so we made best use of time. On the day of, she provided us with feedback to make sure our pictures were as stunning as possible as well as put us completely at ease. We knew we would be happy with the photos just from how we felt that day, but we were blown away when we got them! Savannah not only captured who we are as a couple, but did so through the most beautiful and elegant lens possible. We could not be happier with her work! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Livia · Married on 06/24/2016

My husband and I used Savannah as our wedding photographer in Santa Barbara, CA on 6.24.16. Savannah was great throughout the entire process, from chatting months before about what we were looking for, sharing package information, getting to know us as a couple, and all the way to the day of where she captured our wedding beautifully. Savannah is easy to work with and takes charge to ensure the best shots for your event. She is great at staying behind the scenes and being in the right place at the right time. After our wedding day, we were provided an easy to use, shareable link to a site with all of our downloadable photos. They were beautiful! She even retouched a few additional photos at my request (removing people from the background, skin redness). I would highly recommend Savannah as a photographer for any type of event! Thank you Savannah!

Sent on 04/15/2017

Alison · Married on 11/21/2015

My husband and I couldn’t be happier with the way Savannah shot our engagement and wedding photos. Savannah was able to capture pictures that showed our personality and characteristics. She is extremely professional, welcoming, and full of great ideas for photo backgrounds/lighting. Being in front of the camera can be awkward at times and never once did my husband or I feel that way around Savannah. Everyone knows that weddings can be stressed on time and photos can take a good amount of it. We had a large wedding of about 200 family and friends. Savannah was able to incorporate all of our family and friends without ever feeling rushed or hurried. Savannah was very discrete which helped capture great candid shots during the wedding reception. She was extremely fast with getting us our photos online and in person. She provided us with an easy site for everyone to access and view the photos. We will be calling Savannah anytime we need photos done!

Sent on 11/16/2017