Savanna Sutton Photography Reviews

8 | Ada, OK

8 Reviews for Savanna Sutton Photography

Cherysh · Married on 09/29/2018

Savanna Sutton

Savanna was so fun to work with. I came in not knowing what I wanted to get out of my wedding pictures-Savannah really worked hard on getting to know my fiance and I making our wedding portraits really reflect our personalities.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Skylar · Married on 10/25/2015

Savanna was wonderful to work with! The quality of her photography is worth so much more than she charges. I am completely obsessed with our wedding album! Her and her assistant both were extremely professional and helped create a stress free day for my husband and I both. We are so lucky to have found her!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Jennifer · Married on 10/17/2015

I am so glad we booked Savanna for our wedding! Savanna is easy to work with and she provides great quality work. She is very organized and makes sure to get every photo you request and then some. She created a timeline for the day of the wedding and sent it to me in advance. This made a huge difference when it came to having friends and family there and in place, on time. Savanna makes you feel very at ease and she doesn't stress about anything. She is excited to share your day and it's obvious she is passionate about her craft. She has excellent ideas and makes sure she knows your needs before wedding day. She had our photos back to us in her online gallery very quickly and I was able to share them with our families. Our wedding was beautiful and I don't think anyone could have captured it quite like she did. I can't say enough good things!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Kursten · Married on 11/22/2014

Savanna Sutton did an excellent job on our wedding pictures. She was very professional, dependable and made our day special. She really knows what she is doing and I would recommend her to anyone!

doyle · Married on 10/04/2014

From start to finish savanna was great and very professional. She gave us options and helped us customize the wedding photo package we wanted also she walked us through the day and her planned timeline to capture the moments of out special day. Knowing this ahead of time and having a plan put us at ease and ensured the day went smoothly.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Karry · Married on 07/12/2014

I love working with Savanna. She was so nice and very professional. I didn't have to wait forever for my pictures. She got them back time very quickly.

Loren · Married on 01/10/2014

I wish I could get married again, for Savannah to take more pictures!! She captured every moment I wanted, plus more! I could not have been more comfortable or at ease, with Savannah! She made my wedding perfect!

Vanessa · Married on 11/30/2013

Savanna was absolutley amazing. She captured so many sweet moments and the quality of the photos was great. Would, and do, recommend her to everyone.