Savage Sounds Entertainment Reviews

49 | Louisville, KY

49 Reviews for Savage Sounds Entertainment

Kelly Maynard · Getting married on 04/09/2022

Tonz of fun

He is such an amazing, nice guy to speak with and he will do what he can for you and your crowd to have tons of fun!!! Def recommend

Sent on 01/22/2020
  • Val

Val Tom · Getting married on 03/12/2021

Above and Beyond DJ

Brandon was our DJ back in December for our wedding. He went above and beyond to ensure our day was perfect! He came to the reception hall before our big day to scope out how he would set it up. He met with us twice and asked me questions that I hadn't even thought about, and he coordinated both our wedding and our reception. He was easy to contact and always there to answer any questions we had. He had people up and dancing and the day truly was perfect.

Sent on 04/03/2020
  • ELAINE

Elaine M Clayton · Married on 01/18/2020

DJ for my daughter's wedding

Brandon Savage and Savage Entertainment are phenomenal! Brandon was an outstanding DJ, affordable, and saved our skin when our coordinator skipped on us! He organized our rehearsal and kept the reception flowing beautifully! You can't go wrong choosing Brandon for your occasion!!!

Sent on 02/28/2020
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 10/25/2019

Great Guy and DJ

Brandon was amazing!! He was such an amazing guy.. He helped so much and just made the night so easy and flow so beautifully. He was Passionate, Patient and just over all AWESOME. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking for a DJ!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 10/19/2019

Brandon is the best!!!

So easy to work with!!! Will make sure that everything runs smoothly and is just how you want it!! He caters to your needs and goes above and beyond your expectations! So happy I got to work with him for my wedding!!!

Sent on 11/24/2019

Alexandria · Married on 10/19/2019

I wish I could give 8 stars

We are absolutely thrilled with Brandon in working on our wedding day. He took charge of coordinating the rehearsal dinner, day of schedule, made sure everything ran smoothly, and kept the crowd entertain with great music all night. I’m thankful for how patient he was in this process and the value of his services is crazy! I would recommend him to anyone and everyone needing a DJ.

Sent on 11/24/2019

Ashley · Married on 10/12/2019

Awesome DJ

Brandon was terrific, he used all the song requests we gave him and kept the dance floor filled. He went above and beyond for us as he cut our cake and made our day truly spectacular. He calmed my nerves and was very flexible throughout the night, so glad he was our DJ.

Sent on 11/03/2019

Hayley · Married on 10/11/2019

Best decision I made.

Hiring Brandon was the best decision I could have made for our wedding. He is so professional, great at handling large groups, kept everything on track and flowing, and even helped by acting as a coordinator of sorts for the day. He went above and beyond, and had no problem keeping people on the dance floor. If he is available, SNAG HIM. RUN. DON’T WALK. He will be the best choice you’ve made too. I refer everyone I know to him. 10/10 WOULD recommend.

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Amy

Amy Lomax · Married on 09/14/2019

Best DJ Around

Brandon kept our dance floor full all night long. He knows how to read the crowd and play a variety of music to keep all guests entertained. He goes above and beyond. He was so helpful with coordinating things and giving us tips on how to do certain aspects. We loved working with him. He really loves what he does and it shows. Stop your search for a DJ now and hire Savage Sounds. He is amazing and knows how to keep the party going. We all had a blast at my reception and we owe it to Savage Sounds.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Ruth · Married on 08/24/2019

I was the bride

Brandon did such a great job at my wedding not only playing great music but also helped the timeline for my wedding run right on schedule. He went above and beyond what I expected he kept my guests entertained and the dance floor was filled with people . He has great taste in music and knows his stuff .

Sent on 09/03/2019

Christian Arbec · Married on 08/03/2019

More than a DJ!!

Brandon was the DJ for our wedding and he was phenomenal. He helped where it was needed and was able to give us the chance to take a laid back approach. We wanted a more hand off type but he was more than willing to go song by song and make sure he played what we wanted. He is extremely proficient at his job. We asked a lot from him that wasn’t exactly his job but he pitched in regardless and helped to tie up some loose ends. His attitude and customer service was amazing. Honest and hardworking are the words we would use to describe him. I would recommend him for any event!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Elena · Married on 07/19/2019

Elena Cline

We couldnt have asked for a better person to DJ our wedding! Not only were his DJ skills above par, I mean he has any song you can think of and flows them very well. He went above and beyond for us. He acted as a coordinator for us the day of the wedding. He helped our photographer, who hadn't done a wedding before at that point. Our day couldnt have been what it was without him. Thank you so so much for making our day so special and go off without a hitch!
    He has such a great demeanor as well. So great to work with! He really is all about making your event exactly what you want!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • tiffany

tiffany · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing!

savage sounds entertainment was the best dj I have ever seen/been with. he went above and beyond on what he had to do to make our special day be perfect!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Misty · Married on 07/06/2019

Our Wedding with Savage Sounds

Brandon was amazing from the time we first met him, through our nervousness until the actual wedding was complete. He made sure we knew exactly what to expect, he gave us suggestions and listened to all our concerns. Everyone said our DJ was awesome. Brandon was the last guy out that night making sure we had everything loaded up. Could not have asked for a more professional, sincere, amazing DJ for our special day.

Sent on 07/14/2019

Courtney · Married on 07/05/2019

Courtney Hunborg

I just got married last Friday and Brandon was awesome! My husband and I did not have a lot of ideas on which songs to use, and he took the time to help us pick them and made suggestions based on our personalities. He even acted as a coordinator during the reherseal and ceremony. He knew exactly how things were supposed to go, and helped me, my husband and our wedding party get through every step! Brandon is very outgoing and easy to talk to. He genuinely cares that his clients enjoy their wedding and that everything goes smoothly . I highly recommend Brandon to anyone who is looking for a DJ!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Hannah Malone · Married on 06/01/2019

Fantastic Dj Wedding

He was fantastic. Very reasonably priced. He helped so much with not just music but coordination and keeping things moving.

Sent on 06/05/2019

Clint Riggle · Married on 05/21/2019

Laid back and flexible

Brandon was always just a phone call away! He really made sure we were aware of everything ahead of time and that it was exactly what we wanted. He coordinated the best mother- son dance ever and was a great sport about it all!!

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 05/18/2019

May 18th 2019

Brandon with Savage sounds is AMAZING!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Tiffany · Married on 05/03/2019

Star Wars wedding

You were on point with our wedding and the music made it even better. Thank you so much for helping make our day amazing.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Kaitlin · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing Dj!

Brandon was incredible! Thank you so much for making our day go so smoothly!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Aarika Carter · Married on 04/27/2019

Awesome and fun!

Had a great time. Was very professional and helpful through the whole planning process. We were on the dance floor all night!

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Forgach · Married on 04/06/2019

DJ got us fallin’ in love

Brandon Savage is The DJ of Kentucky. Working with him was a wonderful experience as he was professional and prompt and knowledgeable. I had suggested quite a bit of music and he mixed it in effortlessly to a playlist that had everyone moving for hours. He knows what he’s doing, as a DJ and a coordinator, and I would highly recommend him for any event. I couldn’t have been happier with his service. 10/10

Sent on 04/07/2019

Bailey · Married on 04/04/2019

Great to work with! Very knowledgeable, professional and friendly!

Brandon went above and beyond to make our special day perfect! He checked in with us throughout the day and kept us on a schedule once the festivities started. Music was a great variety and family friendly!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Chealsea · Married on 03/25/2019

Cant go wrong choosing Savage Sound!!!

Brandon was amazing! Always so helpful and met with us on multiple occasions just to help iron out details. We had a few songs that were very random but important for us to have during the ceremony and without hesitation he bought them and added them to his library. We decided against having a day of coordinator but choosing Brandon it wasn't an issue, he made sure that everyone was where they needed to be when they needed to be! Choosing Savage sound for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made!

Sent on 04/11/2019

Catherine · Married on 03/16/2019

My wedding!

Brandon was AMAZING to work with!! He is so responsive to questions you may have and the greatest value for your money! He helped to create a very memorable entrance for me for my wedding ceremony that had people tell me after that it was a perfect moment in the song. He is so quick to get songs you may not have discussed before when you want to add last minute. We realized my parents were going to win the anniversary dance and he went and within a few minutes was able to find my parents first dance song from 46 years ago! It was such a memorable moment and he said such kind words about them. I do not think I can say enough about Brandon. He helped capture some moments from behind his DJ booth that are keepsakes! Truly helped to make my day/night so special and I would recommend him to everyone that asks me!

Sent on 03/18/2019