Saul Padua Photography Reviews

128 | San Juan, PR

128 Reviews for Saul Padua Photography

Corinne · Married on 02/17/2019

Amazing - saved our wedding day

When our wedding coordinator mis-informed Saul about when we were expecting him at the hotel, he made up all the time that was accidentally wasted, while still getting amazing, amazing pictures.

We haven't yet received our full contingent of photos, but he was efficient, interacted with everyone as humans and in a way that made us all smile and look good for the camera. He helps with poses, with arranging groups, and has a great eye for backgrounds as well as details. We look forward to the full set of photos! 100% recommended!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Megan · Married on 08/18/2018

Saul made my day fantastic! He's such a creative photographer! I am in love with all of my photos!

Sent on 12/17/2013

Tania · Married on 12/26/2017

There are no words to thank Saul enough for being our photographer on our wedding day. I've known Saul for a few years from work events, but taking wedding shots is no breeze. Saul was considerate, helpful, and attentive to detail. Our guests never felt that he was ever in the way - in fact he blended right in throughout the event. He made sure we got all the shots we wanted, and knew what we wanted as a couple. Saul also had a photobooth via Pixealo which we used as our guestbook. This was a very fun for our event and the guests loved it. I thank Saul for his work. All the feedback was great, and I'm sure our wedding planner will be working with him on future events.

Sent on 01/22/2018

Jenny · Married on 05/21/2017

Wow where do we even begin! We are beyond thankful to have chosen Saul Padua Photography to capture our big day!! From the moment we met Saul, we hit it off and knew Saul Padua Photography was the perfect choice. We immediately felt so comfortable and could see the great passion he has for his work. We chose Saul as our photographer and he is just AMAZING!!!! Felt instantly like he was a part of my family and you never knew where he would show up for the perfect photo op! Just awesome at directing all the family members during the "formal" pics! So professional and easy to be around!!! We were sad to see him go as he was just a special part of the night! And bless him..... we did our wedding at hotel EL Convento! He hung in there like a trooper!!! WE can't wait to see all the magical pictures we know he got! :) Thank you Saul!!!! I highly recommend Saul when choosing your wedding photographer, you will not be disappointed!! HE IS THE BEST!!!!!!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Stephanie · Married on 05/07/2017

Our experience with Saul Padua

There are no words to express our gratitude for the Photography services of Saul Padua. He is an consummate professional. His pre-planning meeting allowed us to know in advance exactly what to expect. On our wedding day, he showed up early, left late, and quickly got us prepared for our big day. He laid out his expectations and there were no surprises. Our wedding was the most beautiful day ever and Saul captured all of its beauty in the photos. His staging was phenomenal and it translated very well in the photos. He provided so many beautiful pictures -- the biggest challenge was narrowing them down and making final selections. His work is absolutely AMAZING!!!!! His pricing was commensurate with the quality of his work and the services provided. Saul also worked VERY well with our videographer (NDF Films).

It is not easy having a destination wedding, Saul made it a seamless, enjoyable and fun experience. Our guests are still raving about him and our photos. I would HIGHLY recommend Saul Padua Photography Services for your wedding, anniversary or special events. There is no other photographer on the island of Puerto Rico better than Saul Padua.

Walter and Stephanie Kirkland

Sent on 02/17/2019

Holly · Married on 04/22/2017

Saul was incredibly professional to work with! We loved his open and relaxed nature, and he clearly has an amazing talent. Our pictures look stunning! Above and beyond what we expected and we certainly hope to work with him again!

Sent on 04/29/2017

Megan · Married on 03/14/2017

We were extremely impressed with Saul and his photography services. He is very courteous, professional and seems to have a true passion for his work. I would highly recommend Saul to be part of your special occasion!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Jodi · Married on 01/17/2017

Our date was 1/17/17 . We are from Wisconsin and planned a vacation /wedding nothing over the top , but we wanted it to be special. We are very pleased with our photos. ??

Sent on 02/03/2017

Nichole · Married on 12/04/2016

Saul was very fun, and very professional. I've only seen a few of my pictures so far, but can tell he really knows what he's doing and has a very artistic, unique eye for photos. I would definitely recommend him for anyone!!!

Sent on 12/10/2016

Marla · Married on 11/25/2016

Saul Photography is the best in the industry. He is a tad expensive, but you pay for what you get... and Saul is nothing short of excellent and amazing! A true professional and visionary: Saul is innovative, punctual, and accommodating. Most importantly, he and his team were FUN! They were easy to work with, and we truly enjoyed having them around all night. It would be a mistake to book anyone else.

Sent on 12/16/2016

RH · Married on 11/20/2016

ABOSLUTELY AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHY!!!! Saul was incredible!! He went above and beyond with his professionalism, artistic talent, and ability to capture our wedding moments and the beautiful scenery around us.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Sean · Married on 11/11/2016

Saul was amazing! From planning to our wedding, he was extremely responsive, professional, and actually listened to what we wanted. Of all the photographers we interviewed for our wedding, he was the only one who cared about what we wanted and didn't push us to add things on or spend more time taking formal shots than we wanted. Our wedding was very active and we really wanted a lot of candid shots. Saul delivered on every aspect we could have asked for and we would recommend his services to anyone looking for a photographer for their special day.

Sent on 12/27/2016
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 08/13/2016

Where do I start, Saul is the best of the best. He did my sisters wedding back in 2009 and now did mine on Saturday 8-13-2016. Photography is his passion and he really puts his most effort and professionalism in all his work. He did, engagement pics, a video for wedding, poster, Photo Booth and wedding pics. He is truly amazing and his work shows it. Strongly recommend it to anyone.

Sent on 08/16/2016

Maria · Married on 07/02/2016

In simple words, Saul is the best! He makes you feel comfortable, every pose is natural and the quality of the albums and photos is amazing. He made a beautiful love story album and I had a tough time trying to pick the photos for the wedding album because we loved them all.

Sent on 12/22/2016

Sophia · Married on 06/25/2016

Words cannot express how amazingly talented Saul is. We had our destination wedding in June, but a year ago we had him as our photographer for our engagement photo shoot. It was an adventure to see the magic through his lens... The pictures came out beautifully and we have guests who ask about him all the time! He is truly one of the most passionate, inspirational, and talented people I've ever met. He went above and beyond at our wedding to make sure he took as many beautiful photos as possible. He is adaptable and takes your vision very seriously. I honestly felt so safe and happy to be in his good hands... you just know he genuinely wants to capture all the special moments in your wedding. I would recommend Saul over and over again!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Amy · Married on 02/27/2016

I cannot say enough good things about our experience with Saul as our wedding photographer. He and his staff did a flawless job. They were very creative with the shots, were really flexible about where and when to meet us, and truly made our wedding a memorable event. All night, guests of our wedding kept coming up to us saying how awesome he was and that they wish they had as great of a photographer for their weddings. Saul kept us smiling and even had us standing in traffic to get the most unique and amazing shot.

We're counting down the days until our photos are ready. I know they will be amazing based on the scenes he chose for our shots and the few sneak peaks he gave us during the night. I would recommend Saul in a heartbeat and would certainly use his services again if we are back in the San Juan area. Don't even think twice about booking Saul and his team!

UPDATE: We just got our photos back and are completely blown away. There are so many amazing shots!! We couldn't have chosen a better photographer to capture our wedding so perfectly. Hands down, Saul is the best!

Sent on 03/01/2016

Mel · Married on 12/31/2015

Saul was very flexible with time and location due to weather. We are extremely happy with our photos. He gave us the digital copies of the high-resolution photos which was amazing and allowed us flexibility with use of our photos.

Sent on 02/28/2016

Maria Eugenia · Married on 12/26/2015

Saul was amazing at capturing every moment from the formal photos to the candids. They all turned out beautifully and allow us to relive the most important day of our lives again and again. All the emotions: nervousness, excitement, fun were documented gorgeously. He always goes that extra mile... We couldn't recommend him more highly.

Sent on 01/28/2016

abby · Married on 10/23/2015

Saul and his assistant photographed our wedding at the beautiful Hacienda Siesta Alegre in Puerto Rico. We chose him in particular because of his style. He has a great eye for capturing those special moments when you think no one is looking. It was raining on our wedding day, but you wouldn't know it from our photos! Everything looks picture-perfect in the sneak peek photos he sent us just 2 days after our wedding! He was a lot of fun to work with on our special day, we can't wait to see all our photos!
    Oh! I almost forgot about this - we booked Saul back in April, months before our wedding, but we decided to place a deposit only rather than pay the full amount. Saul was very flexible with us asking to do this. In July, PR implemented a tax hike that would have cost us a few hundred dollars on the remaining balance with Saul. He contacted us a few days before the tax hike went into effect so we could pay down the rest of the balance and save a few hundy. Awesome guy, he was definitely looking out for us!
    I would highly recommend Saul and his talents to anyone looking for a photographer in PR. He is the BEST!

Sent on 11/01/2015

Saul was prompt, professional and really read our vibe when he was taking pictures. He is absolutely incredible at his job and always made me feel at ease. Hire him for your wedding!

Sent on 09/19/2015

Terah · Married on 07/24/2015

Saul was amazing to work with! He was on-time, efficient and so very sweet to my husband and I! The picture quality is beautiful! Truly, Saul has a gift with photography!

Sent on 08/16/2015
  • puerto rico

Yolanda · Married on 07/13/2015

Saul is simply incredible. He is not only an amazingly talented photographer (just look at his portfolio; the photos he produced for us were just stunning!!), he is also fantastic to work with, and a great person in general. He has great eye for details, great work ethics, and simply goes out of his way to ensure he captures the most unique and special moments of your big day..

Sent on 08/07/2015
  • User5184782 · event on 06/14/2015

Beautiful photos that capture moments you will remember forever!!! Great experience!!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Matt · Married on 05/26/2015

Saul was an amazing photographer, he was very professional and did a fantastic job. I would highly recommend his services. Thank you for beautiful photos of our wedding Saul!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Sharcon · Married on 05/22/2015

OMG! Saul is SOOOOOO fun to work with! In addition to being good at his craft, Saul took time to make us laugh and provided a level of comfort that made us feel like family. Saul helped me when my lipstick was on my teeth, and even helped the minister that had his robe button incorrectly. Rodney and I had so much fun taking the pictures we actually felt like models. Saul worked with us to made sure that every single detail was correct. I am so excited! I am going to post him as a vendor in Dallas AND I hope that he is willing to travel, because we have many family events coming that will need a photographer. And several couple at my wedding, want to use him

Sent on 06/03/2015