Saucey's Catering Reviews

12 | Fort Worth, TX

12 Reviews for Saucey's Catering

12 Saucey's Catering Reviews

Samantha · Married on 05/25/2018

Oh my goodness - Amily and Adam put together a phenomenal menu and cake for our wedding day. We had 3 stations of hors d’oeuvres that incorporated our travel theme, American - brisket sliders + mac & cheese, Mexican - tacos + chips & salsa, Italian - mini pizzas, pasta shooters, + ceasar salad bites. Everyone raved about the food and we loved being able to provide something a little different. We got our cake through Adam - it was so tasty and decorated simply but elegantly.

Christina · Married on 01/12/2018

Saucey's went above and beyond and I couldn't thank them more. My husband and I made food our priority at our wedding so clicking with Amily was important. We had garlic herb chicken, salad, alfredo pasta, mac & cheese, garlic mashed potatoes, and rolls. The guests loved it!!! Throughout the entire process, Amily was always so accommodating, professional, and answered any questions I may have had. Her and her staff on my big day was so on point, I couldn't have asked for a better vendor!

Natalie · Married on 09/17/2017

I can't rave enough about these guys. The price is amazing. The food was incredible. I was planning our wedding from out of state. I didn't get to do a taste test and I was praying it all turned out well. After talking to them about what we needed and how I was a teacher working on a budget she totally worked with me on managing a great event but within my price range. Everyone talked about how great the food was. The bacon wrapped jalapeno chicken was amazing. All the people who told me they never got to eat on their wedding are crazy. I made it a priority to eat and I tell you I am glad I did. I was so happy everyone enjoyed their meal. The staff were incredibly professional and helpful. If you want peace of mind on your big day, hire this amazing company!

Melody · Married on 08/06/2017

Amily with Saucey's Catering came to the rescue for my recent wedding on 08/06/17! I was having a terribly difficult time finding a good caterer in our budget, and someone recommended her in a local bridal networking group. I reached out to her, and it was a pleasure working with her from then until the actual day. She was AMAZING with working with my budget, and her food is OUT OF THIS WORLD. I was amazed with every bite. She really puts a lot of work into the details of her menu. She's also the sweetest person you will ever meet! I highly recommend her to anyone in need of a fabulous caterer! 10/10!

Brittany · Married on 05/06/2017

Amily and her staff are great!! She works with you to make sure you get what you want at a great price.

Hannah · Married on 12/04/2016

Amily was amazing! Her passion for this industry is all over her work. She puts her heart and soul into everything she does. She was truly a blessing to me and my husband, and most of all to our wedding day. I would hire her all over again, and we have become really good friends since the wedding! It's just not about the money for her it's the friendships and the happiness she gets from this! Love you girl!

Sent on 02/20/2017

Saucey's Catering's reply:

It's always our pleasure! Thank you sweetheart!

Angie · Married on 10/29/2016

Saucey'sCatering did an amazingjob catering our wedding! The food was absolutely delicious, we had so many compliments! Amily is so professional, she was very responsive to emails, and she made sure to takecare of every worry or concern i had regarding the food. We did not have to worry about a thing. When she tells you the food will taste exactly how it did at the taste testing, she means it. And she was so considerate of our budget, she gave us plenty options and we can honestly say the food was worth every penny!!

Madison · Married on 06/09/2018

We used Saucey's for our cocktail hour appetizers, dinner and our dessert bar and everything turned out great. Amily was very flexible with us when planning our menu and when she found out I was needing dessert but on a budget she jumped to help us figure out what we could afford and even threw in some for free! She was a little hard to get a hold of occasionally, but we always eventually got into contact with her and she was always helpful with whatever we needed. We loved our food and it was all very affordable as well!

• Brandi

Brandi · Married on 04/07/2018

I can't express how amazing this caterer is! Super flexible, amazing value and prices! We had a few changes after booking with her but had no issues. Better food and price than any restaurant I've ever been to, or any other caterer I talked to. Seriously great steak! Her crew even cleaned up and helped with things they weren't responsible for. The value we got was twice what it cost us.

Emily · Married on 11/03/2017

Amily was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was so flexible and accommodating, from the menu, to payment plans, to adjusting the total price only a week before the event when our guest count dropped. She is in high demand and stays incredibly busy, so sometimes her responses to email were understandably a bit delayed. Unfortunately, on the day of our wedding there was a mishap with the delivery driver and the food was delivered later than planned, but when it did arrive I was immediately handed a check to refund 100% of our total bill. Although I wish things had gone differently, Amily went above and beyond to make things right. She truly values her customers and shows it in her quality of service.

Sandy · Married on 03/11/2017

If you think you have enough food ordered for your guests, you probably don't! I'm so glad we added more menu items to our selection, but still ran out! Saucey's food is delicious - just wish we would have had more!

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 03/10/2018

Saucey's catered our wedding on March 10th, 2018. From the start Amily was very accomodating in helping us achieve what we wanted for food while staying within our budget! She even offered to make a separate plate of fajitas just for my husband because those are his favorite. The food was delicious and everyone complimented us on it after the wedding. The fact that you can pay it off in separate payments, online was so convenient because we were out of town and it allowed us to pay off a little at a time. At the end when the guest count went below what we originally thought, she gave us options on additional services she provided that the funds could go towards, or a refund of the money. I would highly recommend Amily and her company to anybody looking for catering in the DFW area for any event!