Sauced Up Makeup Reviews

5 Reviews for Sauced Up Makeup

• Vannessa

Vannessa Vasquez · Getting married on 09/07/2019

Engagement shoot makeup and hair was on point- next is the Big Day Trial

Reyna was awesome, it really was like an educational moment. She knows her stuff and I learned a lot. She did an awesome look for our engagement shoot and I already am booked for my trial and big day. She helped confirm my biggest fear of sweating my makeup away could easily be fixed by her insider secret formula stuff. I am super grateful I found her in time!

Sent on 03/05/2019
  • Nancy

Nancy · Married on 04/06/2019

Attention to detail

Reyna and her team did an amazing job getting me ready for my big day. Reyna genuinely cared about vision and was flexible. Highly recommend her and her team.

Sent on 04/14/2019

Alexis Arenas · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing and Talented Makeup Artist

Reyna did a great job explaining each step. Reyna also was very cleaned and kept her brushes and hands sanitized. Each product she put on my face she explained its purpose and how it would work on my skin. Reyna was very observant and took time to ask about any allergies and helped me with my future makeup.

Sent on 10/17/2018

J · Married on 03/03/2018

Reyna was such a pleasure to have on board at my Sister and new Sister in Law’s wedding. She went above and beyond, thank you Reyna!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Chanel · Married on 11/19/2016

I would recommend Reyna to anyone looking to get their makeup done. Overall, she was amazing! I wasn't the bride for the wedding but she did a beautiful job of making the whole wedding party feel comfortable and confident. Her personality was also very easy-going and she really took into consideration what would look best on each person and what they would like. I loved it!

Sent on 06/06/2018