Saturn's 8 DJ Services Reviews

85 | Verona, WI

85 Reviews for Saturn's 8 DJ Services

• Heather

Heather Teske · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Kept the dance floor full!

What we loved about DJ Andy was his ability to read the crowd, keep them engaged and on the dance floor. He played our entire list of songs we wanted and was strict with the "do not play" list. He met with us twice to get to know us as a couple and learn what type of party we wanted. He was personal, professional, and created a party to remember!

• Seton

Seton Christenson · Getting married on 03/07/2021

Best Decision of Our Wedding

Andy was an absolutely amazing DJ! My mom and I met him at a wedding expo and clicked with him right away. Hiring Andy was truly the best decision we made while planning our wedding! He was amazing at reading the crowd and keeping the dancing going the whole night. I have recommended him to every person I know who is planning a wedding.

Sent on 12/25/2019

Ann Veum · Married on 07/10/2020

Fun, fun, fun!!

Andy was so great from the get go! I never once gave a second thought to my entertainment choice. I knew he would deliver a great party and he sure did! He provided us with all of our "must have" song and I let him take the reigns on the rest. He read the crowd perfectly while working in every single request our guests had. He was professional, timely, and responsive to all communications with us.
    Class act. Our day/night was perfect and he was a big part of the reason why.

• Lane

Lane Wenner · Married on 12/10/2019

Easy choice for an Awesome Wedding

Andy had our wedding rocking which is exactly what we wanted. The entire dance floor was packed from 7:30 through 11:00 which really gave our wedding a great energy. On top of that, Andy was a vendor we never had to worry about during the wedding process with prompt replies and organized & efficient meetings. Easy choice for an awesome night. *Credit to Chelsea Matson Photography for the photos*

Graham Behlow · Married on 11/05/2019

Perfect Wedding DJ

Before the day, Andrew was available and enthusiastic to work with us to personalize the music and evening flow. Wedding planning can be stressful, but we never sweated the music for a second.

Andrew and his team are consummate professionals. He is clearly a music maven, so he completely nailed our music taste throughout the evening. Beyond that, though, the cues were perfectly executed, he personally moved our evening along at the perfect pace and generally set the mood right. Also, he and his team dealt with a challenging venue (music-wise) and had tunes playing in 4 rooms on two different floors. In terms of value, he brought a club-ready light system (not overwhelming either!) that got even our most reluctant dancers on the floor. Go with Saturns 8, and you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/12/2019

Sydney · Married on 10/26/2019

The BEST wedding DJ

Saturn's 8 did an incredible job at our wedding. Andy was so great to work with - he responded quickly to emails and texts, and had lots of great ideas. Our dance floor was packed all night, and he went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. Hiring them was the best decision we made for our wedding.

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 10/05/2019

FUN, and clearly a professional musical genius

We loved Andy. He's a master at his trade, super personable, and really makes you feel listened to. He told us time and time again that he appreciates working with us and will do his best to make our night perfect. It was. Andy was so great at sensing the tone of the wedding, getting folks on the dance floor (and staying!), and really making our night special. He requested only our "loved" and "liked" songs, ignored all the tacky song requests, and helped orchestrate the night overall. Due to the weather, we had some rather spontaneous changes and Andy rolled with them easily. He really knew what to do to make us (and our guests) feel at ease. He's even going out of his way to make us a song-list-poster with all our end-of-the-night guests dancing on the dance floor- how special. Andy is the best kind of crazy and we are so happy we chose him for our GREAT wedding!

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Anne

Anne Mchale · Married on 09/15/2019

Made the wedding a party!

Andrew and Saturn’s 8 absolutely made the wedding a party. We had such a fun time working with Andrew, he was a rock during the planning process and I was so excited to see him the day of the wedding because I knew he was going to KILL IT and he did! Our crowd was fairly diverse, and our directions for the music vague and self-contradicting. I wanted mostly current music and some classics. It was a really tough assignment: we're well into our 30s as are most of our friends, and we had a smaller wedding on a Sunday night. The mantra I heard from Andrew was that we were going to make guests forget it was Sunday so they’d party like it was Saturday- and by George they did!
    I tear up thinking about what Andrew did for us and our guests and the memories we’ll have forever of this day. He's flexible, knowledgeable about any genre of music anyone could ever want, and will help make GOOD musical decisions! He's a music geek in the best possible way and made the playlist fun, modern AND family appropriate.

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Molly

Molly Cabaj · Married on 09/11/2019

Could not recommend more!

I could not have chosen anyone better to DJ our wedding. He happened to DJ my brother and sister-in-law's wedding back in 2016 and I knew that I wanted him to do our wedding too. Andy was the perfect level that you want in a DJ, excited, but not overbearing and showy like some DJs tend to be. Music was HUGE for me and my husband and Andy took the time to meet with us multiple times before the big day and take multiple phone calls and text messages in between. He guided us through our day by creating a schedule - even for parts of the day that he wouldn't be there yet - in order to figure out how to make our night the best party that it could be. He created a Google Doc that we worked collaboratively on for months ahead of time that outlined each part of the reception to the minute. He took into account our "must-plays" and made sure to read the crowd to ensure that everyone was having a good time and that the music was exactly what everyone wanted to hear. He was genuinely excited for us as a couple and felt like a good friend throughout the planning process and the day of. Andy, I think you're the best! Anyone that is looking for a DJ would be SO happy that they chose him.

• Kelsey

Kelsey Borgen · Married on 09/07/2019

Absolutely the DJ you want!

Andy is by far the best DJ in Wisconsin! He is the glue to your party. He will keep the flow of the day going and the dance floor full. Can not thank you enough Andy for puting together a perfect day!

Sent on 12/11/2019

Saturn's 8 DJ Services's reply:

This review warmed my heart. It was such a pleasure being your DJ and we all had such a great time! MEMORIES!

Courtney Erb · Married on 09/06/2019

Best DJ Ever!

Best DJ Ever! Andy was amazing to work with! He was well organized and very passionate about what he does. He is an entertaining MC and his energy and music selection kept our dance floor full the entire night! We received so many comments on how fun our reception was and we definitely have Andy to thank for that!

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 08/24/2019

Incredible!!

Andy was incredible to work with! So organized, fun, and really knew his stuff! He made the entire day smooth and kept our guests on the dance floor the ENTIRE night! We got so many compliments about the music, the MCing and all the extra fun that Andy put into the night!

Sent on 12/01/2019

Sara · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing work!

Can't say enough good things about Saturn's 8. We had Andrew & Eddie DJ our wedding and they were fantastic! They fulfilled our every request and went above and beyond to make sure everyone had a great time. The dance floor was packed the whole night. Book them! They are worth every penny.

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/01/2019

Look No Further!

Wedding planning is overwhelming and I think the DJ is one of the most important parts. Not only for the music but you need them to control the flow and timing of the event and take initiative and interact with other vendors. I'm not originally from the area so I didn't know where to start. I planned my wedding myself and wanted to be able to enjoy the event without worry. I picked Andy from seeing his online recommendations but what sealed the deal was my other vendors recommending him after mentioning his name. He is so easy and comforting to work with and you can tell this is something he honestly loves doing. He was always very responsive with emails or phone calls which is really important to me since it shows he makes you a priority. He understands how important this day is and makes sure the schedule goes as planned. He makes sure your requests are met while also using his experience and intuition to keep your guests dancing. I had him surprise us with our last song of the night. It was so thoughtful and couldn't have been more perfect. It ended up being the highlight of our night. I would like other brides to know that if you are deciding who to hire you can stop your search and go on about the other things. Thats what I would've liked to hear so thats what I am telling you. Thanks Andy!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Katie S · Married on 02/11/2019

Excellent!

Andy did a great job at our wedding! He read the crowd's energy really well, and had people out on the dance floor from the first song to the last. We saw people dancing at our wedding who aren't normally dancers – which is a testament to the awesome environment he created. Andy listened to our every request/preference, and made sure we were okay with any rogue song requests that guests made. I can't recommend him enough! I've never had so much fun dancing at a wedding before.

Sent on 11/23/2019

Alison · Married on 10/13/2018

Saturn's 8 is a must!

Andy is AMAZING!!! If you are looking for the perfect DJ for your guests to have the best time, look no further!! Andy was exceptional and it showed as the dance floor was packed the entire night! We had an age range of people from young to old and there was ALWAYS a crowd of people on the dance floor. We heard such great things from guests after our wedding about how awesome of a person and DJ Andy is. We owe a huge thank you to Andy and Saturn's 8 for making our wedding day absolutely perfect! He was super professional and classy and is guaranteed to make your event everything you have ever hoped for!​ Thanks again Saturn's 8!!!!!!!! - Alison & Michael

Sent on 10/23/2018

Saturn's 8 DJ Services's reply:

You are WAY kind! THANK YOU so much! We were so lucky to be the DJ's at your fantastic party!!

It is wonderful that you took the time to write this!

Allison · Married on 10/06/2018

Andy was the best!

Saturns 8 DJ's was incredible! Andy kept out dance floor absolutely packed until the last song of the evening. I had several guests throughout the night come up and comment to me about how much they loved the music and I literally did not sit down once after the music started because we were having so much fun. He did not play a single song we weren’t excited to hear and read the room so well. He was also a dream to coordinate with—super organized and went over and beyond to coordinate and communicate with us before the wedding.

Sent on 10/25/2018
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 09/22/2018

Gave us the party we wanted!

Looking for an amazing DJ that will cater his service to fit your needs?! Look no further! Andy at Saturns 8 truly went about and beyond for our wedding. He is extremely knowledgable and able to give suggestions on how to create an awesome atmosphere but was also open to any and all requests we had. He was great about communication and making sure all our needs were met. His #1 priority is to help make sure your day is amazing. Everybody raved about hoe great the music was, and how much fun they had dancing the night away at our wedding. Money well spent :)

Sent on 11/25/2019

Caryn · Married on 07/21/2018

Andrew was the absolute best! Where do I start? The first time you speak with Andrew he knows what he is talking about. He will reassure all your worries and concerns and makes sure that your wedding will be a blowout! He speaks from experience and he knows his stuff. Andy will make sure you and your guests are having a good time and was open to appropriate requests. He is the type of person who will go above and beyond, putting the bride and the groom first even when it's not his job. He checked in with us frequently during the wedding, making sure we had drinks in our hands, making sure we were staying on schedule, and calling the janitor when there was a spill on the floor. We had a very special ceremony where he also DJed and helped us set up for our surprise concert where my husband and I performed. He had mics, speakers, and everything else to make it possible. Working with him was like working with a friend or older brother that cares A LOT. He was invested and pays attention to the little details. He was always there and had a listening ear on. He is trustworthy and reliable, will never steal the show from the bride and groom. He is there for YOUR DAY and is 100% committed. All over, Andrew is amazing and I highly recommend that he is hired for your wedding. He is a father, a teacher, musician, and we were more than happy to give him a nice tip because he deserved it. Much love and would hire him again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Saturn's 8 DJ Services's reply:

Wow! What kind words! It was pure pleasure and joy to work for you Caryn and Doug! I can't believe how cool you both were! IDEAL PARTY!

Andrew

Kaley · Married on 06/30/2018

I can't say enough good things about Andy and his crew. Every one of our guests (from 7-90 years old) love the music and the dancing and the lights. We are so grateful to have been able to have Andy be our DJ. Highly highly highly recommend him! Don't even bother looking anywhere else.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Kelly Bass · Married on 06/16/2018

Awesome tunes, awesome DJ

Working with Andrew was easy, efficient, and - perhaps most importantly - fun! He helped us make sure that the music at our reception was perfect , kept the party hopping, and did it all with sincere enthusiasm and consummate professionalism. If we had it to do all over again, we'd work with Saturn's 8 in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Tommy Stuessy · Married on 06/02/2018

Extraordinary!

Andy was beyond our expectations of what we were getting for a Dj. He’s extremely personable and does everything he can to make sure your wedding is perfect. He sits down with you in advance and discusses your needs and wants and things you don’t want. He’s in contact weekly leading up to the day making sure each detail is perfect. On the wedding day Andy and his assistant were awesome! Everything went great and every song we wanted and then some was played and ones we didn’t but may have gotten requested were not played and we had an awesome dance party! Our guests were complimenting the work of Andy after the wedding!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Paige · Married on 10/21/2017

I cannot say enough about Andy! He was the best. He made sure everyone was on the dance floor. At no time during the night the dance floor was empty. All the guest had a great time dancing and couldn't say enough about the song choices and DJ. Andy also was very helpful before the ceremony. He stayed in touch with us throughout the process. Everything was very stress free. Thanks Andy!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Saturn's 8 DJ Services's reply:

This is so kind! I loved your party and was really stoked how it turned out! What a party!

Samantha · Married on 09/30/2017

We are so, so glad we chose Andy of Saturns 8 as our wedding DJ! He made the night truly unforgettable with his energy, enthusiasm and impeccable taste in music. Before the big day, he sat down and walked through the entire timeline of events with us to ensure everything would go off without a hitch. He really listened to what we wanted and curated the perfect playlist that felt unique to us. Even our more obscure requests made it in! During the wedding, he worked closely with our other vendors to coordinate all the many little details so we didn't have to worry about a thing. You won't find a cooler, funnier, more genuine DJ than Andy. Oh, what a night!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Saturn's 8 DJ Services's reply:

This party was SO AMAZING! Thank you so much for your kind words!!!

Tricia · Married on 09/24/2017

Andy was such a pleasure to work with, and he made everything run so smoothly and really helped make our wedding amazing! I was getting compliments all night about how great he was, highly recommended!

Sent on 10/20/2017