Satin & Stems Reviews

Satin & Stems 4
Satin & Stems 5

Kate · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing and Professional

I cannot thank Elizabeth enough for what she did for our wedding. The difference is in the details, and Elizabeth proved that with the arrangements she made for us.
    I was last minute reconsidering my plans for floral arrangements, as I had planned to DIY all of them myself. I contacted Elizabeth within a month of my wedding date, having found her on wedding wire, and I'm SO GLAD that we reached out to her. I was doubtful if she would be able to do any of it given the short time frame, but she did it all.
    I bought 12 boutinierres (3 different styles), a hair piece, two cake toppers, and a eucalyptus flower crown for my flower girl, and they all came out STUNNING. They were way better than I ever could have imagined. For being mostly faux, they looked so real. I couldnt believe it, and neither could anyone else. Everyone thought they were real. She matched my color scheme perfectly, and went above and beyond my expectations.
    I would recommend her to anyone and everyone looking for floral arrangements.
    Plus, Elizabeth was so amazing and professional. She met with me in person and went over the details, answering questions that I didn't even think of and making recommendations that turned out better than our vision. She is very knowledgable, both about the industry and flower placement. We knew we picked the right person for the job when she had the foresight to think about which materials will show up best to make for top quality photographs. We are so impressed by her knowledge and level of professionalism. I guarantee that you will amazed by her work just as we were.
    (I will try to add more pictures when we get the rest of them.)

Photos by: @DeKamStudios