Satin Chair Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Z
    Kat B. Married on 11/14/2020

Loved Satin Chair!

With all the craziness on the day of our wedding, I honestly forgot that Satinchair was one of our vendors, but that is because they had everything done seamlessly. We had our ceremony at Meson Sabika; however, they did not have enough white garden chairs for our 200 person outdoor ceremony. They recommended I reach out to Satinchair and I’m so glad I did. Not only did they have the exact same chairs, but it was at a reasonable price as well. They took care of set up and pickup so I didn’t have to do anything the day of. I cannot recommend Satinchair enough!
  • Rojo
    Rosina Married on 08/30/2020

Job Well Done Satin Chairs

Alex and the team at Satin Chairs made our wedding day extra special with their finishing touches. We had a pretty specific vision for our day and Alex along with the team were able to make them come to fruition. From our dream gazebo, personalized aisle runner to our chandelier cake table, they made it happen. They were flexible with changes during the pandemic and both the ceremony and reception turned out great thanks in part to them. We would highly recommend contracting Satin Chairs for your wedding as we were extremely satisfied. Applause Applause Satin Chairs!
  • Nicole
    Jean N. Married on 08/01/2020

Beautiful Decor

We decided to go with silk centerpieces to stay within our budget and still have larger, elegant decorations. Satin Chair had endless possibilities when it came to decor. They are super affordable and have tons of options to choose from. Staff was really nice and explained everything. I visited their showroom and took photos of all the decor we included for our wedding. The great thing too is you can add or take out stuff up to two weeks before the wedding which is nice since I'm indecisive.
  • Kristen
    Kristen D. Married on 09/07/2019

Super easy!!!

Our experience with Satin Chair is summed up in one word: easy! We had a consultation to talk through our vision and Satin Chair made it happen...even after switching our initial vision of what we wanted the decor in the room to look like, Satin Chair made it happen with no questions asked. The room looked great and we appreciate all they did to ensure the decor was on point!
  • Shannon
    Shannon B. Married on 07/28/2019

Beautiful decor!

We have the privilege of working with Alex! She was amazing, kind, and worked with our $1,000 budget. We used the rose gold sequin overlays and table cloth for our table. They also decorated our half moon table and added crowns. It was a pleasant experience and it felt like a fairytale, I was shocked waking into our reception with how beautifully they had decorated. We didn’t have to pick up anything either, they cleaned everything up.
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely stunning and elegant!

Satin chair has amazing decor and goes above and beyond to make your wedding vision come to life! Our wedding was on June 8th at the Abbington. Travis & Alex were wonderful to work with! They both were helpful and so patient. Alex was there for me every time I called or emailed. She always made a sketched out drawing so I can visualize decor. Highly recommend! Our wedding ceremony and reception looked classy all around! Vinny & Vanessa
  • Tonika
    Tonika Married on 11/04/2018

Dance floor

My dance floor was amazing.... white with snowflakes too... wish there were more snowflakes but it was awesome! I would recommend this place to anyone :)
  • Gena
    Gena L. Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Decor!

Samantha and team did such a wonderful job! Our ceremony was just as beautiful as I imagined and I could not have been more pleased with their work. They also did the lighting and card table and box for us and it just made our reception room even more beautiful! Thank you Satin chair for your hard work and helping making our day so perfect!
  • Kelly
    Kelly Married on 10/20/2018

Elegant dreams

We chose satin chair for our wedding decor and I could not be happier that we did! I was amazed when we stepped into our reception, everything was elegant and exceeded my expectations. Satin chair was wonderful to work with through the planning process, seeing as I changed my mind MULTIPLE times regarding decor and they were always so patient and helpful. Thanks for contributing to our day!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 09/29/2018

Beautiful offerings and great service!

Satin Chair was the sole linen and chair vendor at our wedding venue and we had an amazing experience working with them. Their showroom has everything and really helped visualize what we wanted. They were easily to communicate with and had very good prices. A few days before our wedding they contacted me with an amazing offer to keep up a flower wall in our venue since it was already up for another wedding. They gave us a great discount for the wall and it completely made our reception area! People raved about it and it was a major hit for pictures/selfies.
    Anna Married on 07/28/2018
    Satin Chairs did my wedding chair covers, which looked beautiful. I also rented multiple center pieces and linens. They were very professional and easy to work with. I would highly recommend them!
    Allison Married on 07/20/2018
    They provided our chairs and table runners! The color of our runner matched what I was looking for perfectly, and they used the extra runners I ordered to decorate other tables in the hall (cake/gift). Very fair priced and quick to respond to emails.
    Hetal Married on 06/16/2018

Excellent and memorable

Excellent service, flexible and gives good suggestions
    R Married on 06/02/2018
    Satin Chair did a phenomenal job with decorations for my event! Natalia was very genuine and super easy to work with from the moment I met her. She responds very quickly to texts/ calls and remembered even the minute details of what I wanted for decorations. Even when my parents and I went in for an initial consultation, she never rushed us and took time to show us different ideas and layouts so we could envision things better. I showed her a couple of pictures of what I wanted and she was able to incorporate other ideas to make the setting look absolutely gorgeous and personalized. I got so many compliments on how lovely the backdrop/stage and table decor turned out. I was blown away with how amazing everything looked when I got to my venue. Thank you so much for making my day truly special with all your ideas, time, and effort! I highly recommend!
    Neth Married on 03/03/2018
    Excellent job! They were all great and everything went well and organized from the very small details. I'm glad that I chose them for our wedding. Thank you so much guys for a job well done!
    Amy A. Married on 09/23/2017
    Thank you to Stephanie and Ashley and the entire Satin Chair team for a wonderful job. We ordered chair covers with spandex ties and ceremony chairs for our wedding at White Eagle Golf Club. The place looked beautiful, and the process was made easy. The team coordinated all the drop off and pick ups didn't have to worry about a thing. The back drop looked amazing!
    Connie Married on 07/29/2017
    I used Satin Chair for my centerpieces and table runners at my wedding last month. They have great decor at reasonable prices. Great team that is flexible and returns calls/emails quickly. Would definitely use them again for future events.
    Shmouni Married on 07/22/2017
    Satin Chair Rental was great for our wedding! They provided many accessories besides chairs that we enjoyed. We ordered chivari chairs, a sequin backdrop and a bogo light which all looked and worked great. They are quick to respond to questions, and are very professional.
  • User2991211 2+ years ago
    Amazing service. Turned my small area into an amazing area for a great wedding.
    Stacy Married on 12/03/2016
    Everything we ordered looked amazing. Satin Chair Rental not only provided an incredible value, but the work and attention to detail was impeccable! They literally transformed the room!
    Jacquitta Married on 10/15/2016
    I used Satin Chair for 2 elements of my wedding and I was extremely happpy - Gorgeous decor for the reception (chair covers and stage covers) and simple yet elegant backdrop for the ceremony. Would highly recomnend using!
    Tiffany Married on 07/23/2016
    This company is great!! We used satin chair for our up lighting, monogram, centerpieces, ceremony arch, napkins, chair sashes and head table backdrop. Nataila and her team were very helpful and accommodating from start to finish! They even came the night before the wedding to set everything up! Everything was wonderful :)
  • November Bride
    Alpana Married on 11/21/2015
    My husband and I cannot say enough good things about Satin Chairs! Our wedding ceremony and reception decor took our breath away. We worked with Natalia leading up to our wedding. We are both very detailed oriented (and opinionated) and discussed every detailed, Natalia is sweeter than sugar. She spent a lot of time with us. She always ended an email with we want to make your wedding perfect and they did! We interviewed about 3 other vendors for our decor. They have everything the other decorators (not florist) had but and at a much more reasonable price. The week of our wedding, we found out there would be only two hours to set up our reception room due to a prior event. As a newbie to weddings, I didn't understand if that was enough time and called Natalia. She was so calm and said "I work with your venue every weekend and this is standard I'm not worried. We can still set up the small details and everything will be fine, it's lots of time." She saved me a heart attack. ;) When we saw our rooms it was break taking. They really did an amazing job. Our guests were also so impressed with the decor and how our event looked. Thank you so much Satin Chairs (and Natalia) you guys were awesome and a great pleasure to work with.
    Samantha Married on 11/07/2015
    Satin Chair Covers was a great company to work with and I would recommend them to anyone. Their prices were much cheaper than other companies that provided quotes, and I was so impressed with their work. Satin Chair provided our aisle runner, stage cover, chuppah, and coincidentally also did the backdrop behind our head table that came as part of our package with our venue. Everything looked so beautiful and we couldn't be happier with their work. Also, they happily set up our ceremony space the night before our wedding so we were able to get a sneak peek of the decor and actually use it for our rehearsal. Natalia is so sweet and tries her hardest to make sure that everything is to your liking, and her hard work really showed at our wedding. They were great and I would recommend them to anyone.