Satin Chair Reviews

Satin Chair 6
  • Tonika

Tonika · Married on 11/04/2018

Dance floor

My dance floor was amazing.... white with snowflakes too... wish there were more snowflakes but it was awesome! I would recommend this place to anyone :)

• Gena

Gena Lovergine · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Decor!

Samantha and team did such a wonderful job! Our ceremony was just as beautiful as I imagined and I could not have been more pleased with their work. They also did the lighting and card table and box for us and it just made our reception room even more beautiful! Thank you Satin chair for your hard work and helping making our day so perfect!

• Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/20/2018

Elegant dreams

We chose satin chair for our wedding decor and I could not be happier that we did! I was amazed when we stepped into our reception, everything was elegant and exceeded my expectations. Satin chair was wonderful to work with through the planning process, seeing as I changed my mind MULTIPLE times regarding decor and they were always so patient and helpful. Thanks for contributing to our day!

Anna · Married on 07/28/2018

Satin Chairs did my wedding chair covers, which looked beautiful. I also rented multiple center pieces and linens. They were very professional and easy to work with. I would highly recommend them!

Allison · Married on 07/20/2018

They provided our chairs and table runners! The color of our runner matched what I was looking for perfectly, and they used the extra runners I ordered to decorate other tables in the hall (cake/gift). Very fair priced and quick to respond to emails.

Hetal p · Married on 06/16/2018

Excellent and memorable

Excellent service, flexible and gives good suggestions

Neth · Married on 03/03/2018

Excellent job! They were all great and everything went well and organized from the very small details. I'm glad that I chose them for our wedding. Thank you so much guys for a job well done!

Amy and John · Married on 09/23/2017

Thank you to Stephanie and Ashley and the entire Satin Chair team for a wonderful job. We ordered chair covers with spandex ties and ceremony chairs for our wedding at White Eagle Golf Club. The place looked beautiful, and the process was made easy. The team coordinated all the drop off and pick ups didn't have to worry about a thing. The back drop looked amazing!

Connie · Married on 07/29/2017

I used Satin Chair for my centerpieces and table runners at my wedding last month. They have great decor at reasonable prices. Great team that is flexible and returns calls/emails quickly. Would definitely use them again for future events.

Shmouni · Married on 07/22/2017

Satin Chair Rental was great for our wedding! They provided many accessories besides chairs that we enjoyed. We ordered chivari chairs, a sequin backdrop and a bogo light which all looked and worked great. They are quick to respond to questions, and are very professional.

• User6698132 · 1+ year ago

Amazing service. Turned my small area into an amazing area for a great wedding.

stacy · Married on 12/03/2016

Everything we ordered looked amazing. Satin Chair Rental not only provided an incredible value, but the work and attention to detail was impeccable! They literally transformed the room!

Jacquitta · Married on 10/15/2016

I used Satin Chair for 2 elements of my wedding and I was extremely happpy - Gorgeous decor for the reception (chair covers and stage covers) and simple yet elegant backdrop for the ceremony. Would highly recomnend using!

Tiffany · Married on 07/23/2016

This company is great!! We used satin chair for our up lighting, monogram, centerpieces, ceremony arch, napkins, chair sashes and head table backdrop. Nataila and her team were very helpful and accommodating from start to finish! They even came the night before the wedding to set everything up! Everything was wonderful :)

• November Bride

Alpana · Married on 11/21/2015

My husband and I cannot say enough good things about Satin Chairs! Our wedding ceremony and reception decor took our breath away. We worked with Natalia leading up to our wedding. We are both very detailed oriented (and opinionated) and discussed every detailed, Natalia is sweeter than sugar. She spent a lot of time with us. She always ended an email with we want to make your wedding perfect and they did! We interviewed about 3 other vendors for our decor. They have everything the other decorators (not florist) had but and at a much more reasonable price. The week of our wedding, we found out there would be only two hours to set up our reception room due to a prior event. As a newbie to weddings, I didn't understand if that was enough time and called Natalia. She was so calm and said "I work with your venue every weekend and this is standard I'm not worried. We can still set up the small details and everything will be fine, it's lots of time." She saved me a heart attack. ;) When we saw our rooms it was break taking. They really did an amazing job. Our guests were also so impressed with the decor and how our event looked. Thank you so much Satin Chairs (and Natalia) you guys were awesome and a great pleasure to work with.

Samantha · Married on 11/07/2015

Satin Chair Covers was a great company to work with and I would recommend them to anyone. Their prices were much cheaper than other companies that provided quotes, and I was so impressed with their work. Satin Chair provided our aisle runner, stage cover, chuppah, and coincidentally also did the backdrop behind our head table that came as part of our package with our venue. Everything looked so beautiful and we couldn't be happier with their work. Also, they happily set up our ceremony space the night before our wedding so we were able to get a sneak peek of the decor and actually use it for our rehearsal. Natalia is so sweet and tries her hardest to make sure that everything is to your liking, and her hard work really showed at our wedding. They were great and I would recommend them to anyone.

Satin Chair really delivered! They had great suggestions during the planning process. Everything came together so quickly and beautifully! I was truly impressed.

Everything looked great!!!! The chairs were exactly the way I wanted them.

justine · Married on 06/28/2015

Best company to get decorations! They have many options that comes with an affordable and reasonable price. The service is great and working with them is so convenient. I visited their office in Naperville and they have some tables and centerpieces set up as examples and it was kinda nice to see them in person before signing the contract. If your venue offers table cloths / table runners with your preferred color motif, check with satin chair cover to see (most likely theirs is cheaper than the ones from your venue**that was the case with mine). Their chiavari chairs are also offered at a nice price compared to others.

Since their office was far from our house, we communicated through e-mail or calls and they responded so quickly and got back to me right away when I had a question.

They have delivery and pick-up service which is awesome coz we did not have to worry about a thing the night of our wedding. Everything was pleasant, their centerpieces are all in great quality and unique.

Working with Natalia was great. She's friendly, organized and was very helpful. Ivone took care of us mostly and she is the BEST! I was undecided at some point with what I wanted to do with our decors and Ivone has the best taste, she was so patient with working with us, she treated us like her friends by giving us the best options and was just fun to work with. I am so happy with how everything turned out and all our friends and family has nothing to say but good things about our decors and how beautiful our wedding was thanks to Satin Chairs & Covers you guys definitely helped us to have a beautiful wedding!

• O

Olivia and Joe · Married on 06/06/2015

Wow! When I walked into our reception room my mouth nearly hit the floor! It was by far the most beautiful room I had ever seen! The sequin backdrop was the icing on top of an already perfect place! People working at the hotel as well as every guest commented on how the decorations were just incredible! Natalia was so easy to work with and had great suggestions on how to make my dreams a reality!

Tracy · Married on 06/06/2015

Amazing service. Chairs for ceremony were delivered on time and taken away. Great service. On time

Natalie · Married on 05/16/2015

Satin Chair Covers was amazing to work with! They made my venue pop! The chair covers I rented looked amazing as well as the canopy we had. There products help pull everything together visually.

They have a wide selection of décor and so many colors to choose from. They were super friendly work with and were very responsive to emails and calls. I would highly recommend them.

so professional and easy to get a hold of! great communication , and very friendly! My room was transformed into magic. My chivari chairs, satins, uplighting, backdrop, ceremony pergola, lighting..everything was stunning, and I had tons of compliments! Thanks for my magical day Natalia!!

Morgan · Married on 01/17/2015

Thank you Satin Chair for the beautiful lighting and décor you provided for our wedding. Our event was amazing and we received a lot of compliments from our family, friends and even by strangers who walked by the hotel's ceremony and reception venue.