SassyCakes Reviews

60 | Naples, FL

60 Reviews for SassyCakes

Maria Martin · Getting married on 01/01/2022

Simply The Best in Naples !

If You Are Looking For A Custom Cake That Not Only Looks Good But Tastes Good Look No Further ! Jazmine at Sassy Cakes Offers Literally Your Dream Cake Made to Order, Delivered on Time and With a Smile. She Provided 3 Amazing Cakes For Our Family and We Can't Rave Enough How Special Each Cake Was ... THANK YOU JAZMINE From the Bottom of Our Sassy Cake Hearts !

Sent on 02/10/2020
  • Andre

Andre Nieves · Married on 03/15/2020

wonderful service

My fiance and I were blown away with the presentation! Her professionalism was outstanding! I can't wait to see The finished product!!!

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Testa · Married on 01/18/2020

Yummy and Pretty!

We hired Sassy Cakes for our January 18th wedding at the JW Marriot on Marco. Jazmine and her crew were wonderful! From planning to execution, she helped us every step of the way and delivered a phenomenal experience and product!
    Our wedding had a tropical / pineapple theme and her coconut cake with pineapple filling was a perfect fit for our day! As a second flavor, we had coconut and key lime which we also did the groom’s cake in and that was SO delicious as well! One of the nice features of ordering your cake from them is that you don’t have to worry about freezing the top tier for your anniversary. They offer for you to pick up one on your 1st anniversary which I thought was a nice touch. I can’t wait to have our cake again on our anniversary and for it to not taste like freezer burn ;)
    Jazmine was professional throughout the whole process and a true businesswoman. She was always quick to respond and honor my requests, even after I changed my mind a time or two. The wedding and the groom cake came out BEAUTIFUL and the process was one of the easiest during our planning. I didn’t feel like I had to worry once about the cakes which is great relief as a bride!
    Thank you Jazmine and your team! You Rock!

Sent on 04/02/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Brown · Married on 11/23/2019

Everyone RAVED about our wedding cake!

I'm serious, everyone absolutely raved about our cake. Not only was it absolutely delicious, but it was simple and elegant. Exactly what we wanted! From start to finish the process with Jazmine was fantastic and we look forward to using her services in the future. (Salted Carmel is THE BOMB).

Sent on 12/12/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Mower · Married on 11/08/2019

Beautiful Wedding Cakr

Jazmine was so sweet and wonderful to work with. She created exactly what I was hoping for in my wedding cake AND it was delicious!!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Candice · Married on 10/31/2019

Beautiful and Delicious Cake!

We can not recommend Jazmine and SassyCakes enough. From accommodating our last minute request to come in for a tasting to helping us pick the perfect design and flavors while keeping our budget in mind, we could not have asked for a better experience. We are sweets lovers, so not only was the look of the cake important to us, but the flavor was even more important. This is were Jazmine delivered!! Her cakes looked great and we were super excited once we tasted her cakes. The spice cake with cinnamon filling is AMAZING!

Our wedding day cake was beyond our expectations. It was a show stopper in pictures and had guests asking where we got it from days later! We cant wait to eat our top tier on our 1 year anniversary!

Thank you Jazmine and SassyCakes!!!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Julie

Julie Furrer · Married on 10/13/2019

Absolutely Delicious!!!

Sassy Cakes is by far the best of the best bakery in Southwest Florida! Not only are the desserts the most delicious, but the customer service and overall experience is TOP KNOTCH! Jazmine goes above and beyond to make sure your vision comes to life in her custom creations. Sassy Cakes is the place to go.

Sent on 10/20/2019

Charlotte Collins · Married on 10/12/2019

Delicious wedding cake

Our wedding cake was designed perfectly as we had discussed. Very professional and friendly. The cake tasting was great! Thank you Sassy Cakes. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/03/2020

Jamie Day · Married on 09/28/2019

Beautiful cake for our wedding

Jazmine did a wonderful job with our wedding cake. It tasted great and turned out exactly as the pictures that I had provided to her as inspiration. I would work with her over and over again and will definitely be back for additional events when in the area.

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Erin

Erin Shea · Married on 09/28/2019

Best Cakes in Naples!

I loved working with Jazmine and Sassy Cakes! The cake looked exactly as I had envisioned and tasted even better :) All of our guests were incredibly impressed. I recommend Sassy Cakes to any Naples-area brides!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Emily · Married on 09/01/2019

Gorgeous Cake

I used Sassy Cakes through the Hilton Naples. I communicated directly with Jazmine about the cake design and flavors. They let us try several cakes with our tasting. It was honestly hard to pick just two. I sent a few cake designs over and I loved what they created. Gorgeous.

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 06/22/2019

June 22, 2019 Wedding

Sassy Cakes created the most beautiful cake for our wedding! It tasted delicious and the price was very reasonable! We highly recommend their services for any event!

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful Cake plus Gluten/Dairy Free Cake

This cake was one of my favorite things through the entire wedding day! Our cake was absolutely beautiful with four different flavors. We got to taste them all beforehand at an included tasting and they were so moist & delicious!

We also had a sweetheart cake that was gluten free/dairy free chocolate cake with chocolate frosting for our guests with allergies! That cake was my favorite out of all the flavors we got; it was absolutely DELICIOUS! Amazing option for anyone needing an allergy-friendly cake.

This cake was probably the best cake I've ever had. Along with their amazing customer service, they are definitely the best choice by far in the area! Thanks, Sassy Cakes!

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 06/08/2019

So delicious!!

We loved our cake! It was delicious and absolutely perfect! We had so many guests ask about it because it was the best cake they have had! I highly recommend sassy cakes!

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/05/2019

Delicious Gluten Free Cake

We went with the lemon blueberry gluten free cake and it was beautiful and tasted amazing! They were amazing about working with our florist to add flowers. We could not recommend enough.

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 05/30/2019

Beautiful Cake

They did an unbelievable job! I sent some pictures of what I wanted and they nailed it! I loved my cake! i was so surprised!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Lacy · Married on 03/29/2019

Perfection

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Sassy Cakes! They were so responsive and easy to work with! They took the idea of what I wanted and made it a reality! The cake was so gorgeous and delicious! 100% recommend!

Sent on 04/27/2019
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 03/09/2019

The BEST cake I have ever had!

My future husband and I are not huge cake eaters so we decided to go with a simple white wedding cake assuming that the vanilla flavor would appease the majority of our guests. What we weren't expecting was that it would literally be THE BEST cake we have ever had in our whole lives! I don't know how Jazmine makes a simple flavor so amazing but I have been dreaming of it ever since our wedding day and I look forward to ordering another cake when I am back in the Naples area!

Sent on 04/13/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 02/08/2019

Easy To Work With! Beautiful Desserts!

Working with SassyCakes was great! I worked with them strictly off phone and email contact only and got exactly what I wanted! I called and placed an order via phone and made payments easily. Explained via email what I was looking for. Sent the stop pictures of the cake idea I had and she took the idea and ran with it, no problem! My cake was classic and beautiful. We also ordered cupcakes and the guests at are wedding raved about them! Great flavors, great quality, great customer service. Follow them on Instagram to see all the beauty! And thank you so much for my desserts at the wedding. We can’t wait to come back and enjoy anniversary cake in years to come!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 02/02/2019

Sooo yummy!

Sassycakes baked the cupcakes for our wedding, as we opted out of a traditional wedding cake. Our guests absolutely loved all of the cupcake flavors we had and loved the idea of a dessert bar as opposed to a cake. Not only were the cupcakes delicious, but Jazmine helped set up the dessert bar and made it look adorable. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Rebecca Foxhoven · Married on 01/26/2019

Delicious, Elegant and Beautiful

Jazmine made us 27 Doll bride cakes for each of our guest tables and a beautiful cake for the bride and groom! There were 10 flavors around the room and the guests were encouraged to try them all. Everyone loved the edible and tasty centerpieces! Just imagine a rooom with 28 cakes!!! It was delicious! Thanks Sassy cakes you are the best!!

Sent on 02/12/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 01/19/2019

Gluten Free Wedding Cake...My Dream!

Jazmine made my dream come true! I could eat my own wedding cake! She made a beautiful cake, and none of the guests even realized it was gluten free! Flavors were delicious. It was perfect!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Alina · Married on 12/08/2018

Delicious Wedding Cake!

Jazmine is phenomenal! She will make your dream cake become a dream come true! I had a 5 tier cake and each tier was different. Every single tier was so fresh! The guests can’t stop talking about it! Super happy with our wedding cake!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Alyssa · Married on 12/01/2018

Delicious & Beautiful Wedding Cake!

Sassy Cakes is the best!! The owners are such a pleasure to work with and their work is unbelievable. I had a pretty detailed, five tiered cake and they did it perfectly! If you are looking for a talented team who can make a delicious cake, look no further!

Sent on 12/16/2018
  • Tracy

Tracy Sturgill · Married on 10/27/2018

Tasty treats

Sassy cakes was very easy to work with. Jasmine was Awesome! We had a cupcake tower with a small cake on top. The cupcakes were delicious & jasmine came to our venue on time & set everything up. Thank you!

Sent on 01/26/2019