SassyCakes Reviews

SassyCakes 5
  • Andre

Andre Nieves · Getting married on 03/15/2020

wonderful service

My fiance and I were blown away with the presentation! Her professionalism was outstanding! I can't wait to see The finished product!!!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Candice · Married on 10/31/2019

Beautiful and Delicious Cake!

We can not recommend Jazmine and SassyCakes enough. From accommodating our last minute request to come in for a tasting to helping us pick the perfect design and flavors while keeping our budget in mind, we could not have asked for a better experience. We are sweets lovers, so not only was the look of the cake important to us, but the flavor was even more important. This is were Jazmine delivered!! Her cakes looked great and we were super excited once we tasted her cakes. The spice cake with cinnamon filling is AMAZING!

Our wedding day cake was beyond our expectations. It was a show stopper in pictures and had guests asking where we got it from days later! We cant wait to eat our top tier on our 1 year anniversary!

Thank you Jazmine and SassyCakes!!!

SassyCakes 6
    SassyCakes 7
    SassyCakes 8
    Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Julie

Julie Furrer · Married on 10/13/2019

Absolutely Delicious!!!

Sassy Cakes is by far the best of the best bakery in Southwest Florida! Not only are the desserts the most delicious, but the customer service and overall experience is TOP KNOTCH! Jazmine goes above and beyond to make sure your vision comes to life in her custom creations. Sassy Cakes is the place to go.

Sent on 10/20/2019

Jamie Day · Married on 09/28/2019

Beautiful cake for our wedding

Jazmine did a wonderful job with our wedding cake. It tasted great and turned out exactly as the pictures that I had provided to her as inspiration. I would work with her over and over again and will definitely be back for additional events when in the area.

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Erin

Erin Shea · Married on 09/28/2019

Best Cakes in Naples!

I loved working with Jazmine and Sassy Cakes! The cake looked exactly as I had envisioned and tasted even better :) All of our guests were incredibly impressed. I recommend Sassy Cakes to any Naples-area brides!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Emily · Married on 09/01/2019

Gorgeous Cake

I used Sassy Cakes through the Hilton Naples. I communicated directly with Jazmine about the cake design and flavors. They let us try several cakes with our tasting. It was honestly hard to pick just two. I sent a few cake designs over and I loved what they created. Gorgeous.

SassyCakes 9
    Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 06/22/2019

June 22, 2019 Wedding

Sassy Cakes created the most beautiful cake for our wedding! It tasted delicious and the price was very reasonable! We highly recommend their services for any event!

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful Cake plus Gluten/Dairy Free Cake

This cake was one of my favorite things through the entire wedding day! Our cake was absolutely beautiful with four different flavors. We got to taste them all beforehand at an included tasting and they were so moist & delicious!

We also had a sweetheart cake that was gluten free/dairy free chocolate cake with chocolate frosting for our guests with allergies! That cake was my favorite out of all the flavors we got; it was absolutely DELICIOUS! Amazing option for anyone needing an allergy-friendly cake.

This cake was probably the best cake I've ever had. Along with their amazing customer service, they are definitely the best choice by far in the area! Thanks, Sassy Cakes!

SassyCakes 10
    SassyCakes 11
    Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 06/08/2019

So delicious!!

We loved our cake! It was delicious and absolutely perfect! We had so many guests ask about it because it was the best cake they have had! I highly recommend sassy cakes!

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/05/2019

Delicious Gluten Free Cake

We went with the lemon blueberry gluten free cake and it was beautiful and tasted amazing! They were amazing about working with our florist to add flowers. We could not recommend enough.

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 05/30/2019

Beautiful Cake

They did an unbelievable job! I sent some pictures of what I wanted and they nailed it! I loved my cake! i was so surprised!

SassyCakes 12
    Sent on 06/04/2019

Lacy · Married on 03/29/2019

Perfection

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Sassy Cakes! They were so responsive and easy to work with! They took the idea of what I wanted and made it a reality! The cake was so gorgeous and delicious! 100% recommend!

SassyCakes 13
    SassyCakes 14
    Sent on 04/27/2019
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 03/09/2019

The BEST cake I have ever had!

My future husband and I are not huge cake eaters so we decided to go with a simple white wedding cake assuming that the vanilla flavor would appease the majority of our guests. What we weren't expecting was that it would literally be THE BEST cake we have ever had in our whole lives! I don't know how Jazmine makes a simple flavor so amazing but I have been dreaming of it ever since our wedding day and I look forward to ordering another cake when I am back in the Naples area!

Sent on 04/13/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 02/08/2019

Easy To Work With! Beautiful Desserts!

Working with SassyCakes was great! I worked with them strictly off phone and email contact only and got exactly what I wanted! I called and placed an order via phone and made payments easily. Explained via email what I was looking for. Sent the stop pictures of the cake idea I had and she took the idea and ran with it, no problem! My cake was classic and beautiful. We also ordered cupcakes and the guests at are wedding raved about them! Great flavors, great quality, great customer service. Follow them on Instagram to see all the beauty! And thank you so much for my desserts at the wedding. We can’t wait to come back and enjoy anniversary cake in years to come!

SassyCakes 15
    SassyCakes 16
    SassyCakes 17
    Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 02/02/2019

Sooo yummy!

Sassycakes baked the cupcakes for our wedding, as we opted out of a traditional wedding cake. Our guests absolutely loved all of the cupcake flavors we had and loved the idea of a dessert bar as opposed to a cake. Not only were the cupcakes delicious, but Jazmine helped set up the dessert bar and made it look adorable. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Rebecca Foxhoven · Married on 01/26/2019

Delicious, Elegant and Beautiful

Jazmine made us 27 Doll bride cakes for each of our guest tables and a beautiful cake for the bride and groom! There were 10 flavors around the room and the guests were encouraged to try them all. Everyone loved the edible and tasty centerpieces! Just imagine a rooom with 28 cakes!!! It was delicious! Thanks Sassy cakes you are the best!!

Sent on 02/12/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 01/19/2019

Gluten Free Wedding Cake...My Dream!

Jazmine made my dream come true! I could eat my own wedding cake! She made a beautiful cake, and none of the guests even realized it was gluten free! Flavors were delicious. It was perfect!

SassyCakes 18
    SassyCakes 19
    Sent on 06/17/2019

Alina · Married on 12/08/2018

Delicious Wedding Cake!

Jazmine is phenomenal! She will make your dream cake become a dream come true! I had a 5 tier cake and each tier was different. Every single tier was so fresh! The guests can’t stop talking about it! Super happy with our wedding cake!

SassyCakes 20
    Sent on 12/15/2018

Alyssa · Married on 12/01/2018

Delicious & Beautiful Wedding Cake!

Sassy Cakes is the best!! The owners are such a pleasure to work with and their work is unbelievable. I had a pretty detailed, five tiered cake and they did it perfectly! If you are looking for a talented team who can make a delicious cake, look no further!

SassyCakes 21
    Sent on 12/16/2018
  • Tracy

Tracy Sturgill · Married on 10/27/2018

Tasty treats

Sassy cakes was very easy to work with. Jasmine was Awesome! We had a cupcake tower with a small cake on top. The cupcakes were delicious & jasmine came to our venue on time & set everything up. Thank you!

Sent on 01/26/2019

Callie G · Married on 10/06/2018

Best Cakes in Southwest Florida

BEST CAKE AND CUPCAKES AROUND!!!! When I booked my wedding venue at Hilton Naples, I was told that Sassy Cakes would be making our cake for our wedding. When I called Jazmine to set up an appointment for a tasting, I knew I was going to love working with her. Her super sweet and bubbly personality was contagious and she was so open to all the ideas I had. At the tasting we discussed cake ideas and planned out all of our cupcakes too! When I decided to get a Groom's cake for my hubby as a wedding gift for our rehearsal lunch, I knew exactly who to call. Jazmine seriously blew us all away with the amazing barrel cake she made for him with miniature Crown Royal bottles. It was so realistic looking, AND it tasted incredible! The next day when I went into our reception and saw our cake table, I was ecstatic over how our cake and mini cupcakes turned out. Our cake was even more beautiful than the picture I gave her and looked like real birch tree bark. On top of how amazing they looked, the cake and cupcakes were beyond delicious. People I talk to today, more than two months after the wedding, are still raving about the amazing and delicious cake and cupcakes.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Amy · Married on 05/26/2018

Sassy Cakes provided us a small bride/groom cake and an assortment of cupcakes for our guests (red velvet and cookies and cream). Our guests raved about how delicious they were and many went back for seconds! Would highly recommend them. Jazmine was easy to work with and our cupcakes were a hit!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Timothy and Gina · Married on 12/31/2017

Jazmine and her team at Sassy Cakes delivered multiple masterpieces for our New Year’s Eve wedding at the Naples Bay Resort. The almond cake with buttercream frosting was off the charts....only to be followed by glorious chocolate cupcakes, cannolis that were “to die for” and cream puffs that were gone in minutes! Our sincere appreciation to Jazmine for making the dessert experience at our wedding celebration extraordinary..... Tim and Gina.

Sent on 01/15/2018
  • GreektoIrish2017

Christina · Married on 10/29/2017

Our wedding cake from Sassy Cakes turned out great. Jazmine listened to what we wanted and nailed it. She was a very sweet lady. Jazmine made our cake completely with buttercream icing, she’s very talented. It looked great and tasted great too.

SassyCakes 22
    Sent on 12/14/2017

Jillian · Married on 10/20/2017

We used sassy cakes for our wedding at the naples bay resort on October 20, 2017. We went and did a tasting in April of four flavors. They were all amazing so we got all 4 for our cupcakes. Everyone was raving about how good the cupcakes were. We also got a dozen to take with us home to New Hampshire. We will be definitely getting another dozen when we come back for our anniversary!

Sent on 11/03/2017