Sassy Snapdragon Florals Reviews

54 | Richmond, VA

54 Reviews for Sassy Snapdragon Florals

Lee · Married on 09/07/2019

Shana is amazing!

I don’t know much about flower names or seasonal availability or anything like that, but I showed up to my fist meeting with Shana with only a color scheme and a few pinterest pictures and she brought my vision to life. She was such a warm and fun person to work with, and I knew I could trust her to do an amazing job. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and she was so flexible throughout the planning process. I would highly recommend her services! So happy we found her!

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 11/16/2018

Best. Flowers. Ever.

Shana is more than an amazing florist, she is a flower saint. All of the arrangements for our wedding were INCREDIBLE. She is so attentive and made my vision come together perfectly!! The arrangements were everything I wanted and more!! She is AMAZING!!!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Sassy Snapdragon Florals's reply:

1000 thank you’s! We are so happy to be part of your big day and wish you two an incredible journey together!

Liza Topper · Married on 11/11/2018

Perfect flowers!

Shana was wonderful to work with and knew exactly what I wanted! Everything was at the venue before I even arrived and it was all perfect and beautiful!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Sassy Snapdragon Florals's reply:

Thank you for the opportunity to Sass up your wedding day!
    It was a pleasure and your vision was enjoyable to design!
    Many blessings to the two of you now and always!
  • Emily

Emily Lancucki · Married on 11/11/2018

Gorgeous design and seamless stress free process

Shana is AMAZING. Her designs surpassed the inspiration photos I sent her and her cheerful attitude made the whole process so much nicer- it felt like a really knowledgeable friend was designing my wedding flowers. She went above and beyond to ensure that my day was exactly what I wanted. I changed my mind (too many) times and Shana never missed a beat. She had great suggestions as well. I would recommend her to anyone from the bride who has every last stem planned to the bride who isn’t sure where to start. She created the most beautiful installation/backdrop for our reception, and all of the bouquets, centerpieces, and other details were perfect. Shana was able to see what I wanted and make it into a personalized and gorgeous version. She even sent me updates and sneak peak photos! Her impeccable customer service, floral abilities, and genuine excitement for our event made her the best choice we could have made. Thank you, Shana!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Sassy Snapdragon Florals's reply:

Working for and with you was a true delight! I am grateful for the kind words. Thank you and Nick very very much!
  • Kailey

Kailey · Married on 08/12/2018

Shana is AMAZING! Flowers and cake were the most important things to me and she went beyond my expectations for the flowers! I brought her several pinterest ideas and she recreated them with her signature sassy spin and the end products looked even better than what I found online. We all teared up when we saw how beautifully she incorporated my mother's veil in the bouquet. Shana is such a creative and sweet person I'm SO glad she was able to be part of my big day and make it look just how I imagined it!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Nadine · Married on 08/10/2018

Shana was such a pleasure to work with. I gave her my budget and she stayed in it. I was pretty vague when trying to describe my vision and she could not have been more on point. The florals were more perfect than I could have ever imagined them. I had last minute reservations about the boutonnière we had agreed on for my husband and she brought an extra one that ended up being what she went with for him. Shana is a person who now that the wedding is over I’d like to stop and have a coffee with once in a while. She’s an absolute sweetheart!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Sassy Snapdragon Florals's reply:

I’m overjoyed to read this! I suppose interpreting vague descriptions is one of my florist superpowers!!!
    It was a pleasure-
    Let’s do have a cup!

Margaret · Married on 07/28/2018

Shana Stewart has created a jewel in Sassy Snapdragon! The flowers were exquisite in color and variety and perfectly matched the theme and elegance of the wedding. We couldn’t have been more thrilled with her artistry and heart. Thank you, Shana!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Ohh La La! Thank you!!
    It was a pleasure working with you!

Kathleen · Married on 07/28/2018

Our flowers were stunning! Everything I could have wished for! Shana is an amazing florist! As soon as she heard my colors, she immediately shared in-season flowers that could fit in the theme (I got to google them and choose) and even added in the berries I requested. She achieved the texture I described with lots of loose, flowing greenery. Everything was perfect! (And affordable!) Five stars

Sent on 09/02/2018

Sassy Snapdragon Florals's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! I’m so happy to hear you loved them!

Hanna · Married on 06/30/2018

Our flowers turned out beautiful!!!! Highly recommend using Shana to make your flower dreams come true!

Sent on 04/27/2018

April · Married on 06/16/2018

Shana is truly a fresh breath of air! Her outgoing personality made selecting flowers for my wedding a true joy. My first consultation was very thorough and Shana suggested great ideas that I didn’t even think about. I didn’t think it would be possible to have all the flowers that I wanted from large vases for the ceremony, garlands, a kissing ball for the flower girl, and much more! She was great with working within my budget and the flowers were gorgeous. I had nothing to worry about because Shana ensured me everything would be perfect because she was putting the flowers together and she was 100% right. Highly recommend, you will not be disappointed your flowers will be stunning and Shana will make the process fun from beginning to end.

Sent on 07/23/2018

April,
    Thank you so much! I’m so happy you were pleased with not only the products that you receive but also the process.
  • Megan

Meg · Married on 03/10/2018

We loved working with Shana at Sassy Snapdragon Florals! My husband and I wanted lots of greenery a more wildflower look and Shana delivered! I received lots of compliments on our wedding florals, especially the bridal and bridesmaid bouquets. Throughout the process, she was very prompt with communication and kept me updated with flower options. She went out of her way to achieve our floral vision within the budget we gave her. Shana also worked seamlessly with our venue to set everything up and made an additional stop at my hotel suite to drop off the personal floral. We will definitely work with her in the future for parties and any other flower needs!

Sent on 03/23/2018

Megan and Ian,
    It was a pleasure working with the two of you! The wooden containers and signs Ian made were great! Thank you for taking the time to appreciate , enjoy and acknowledge the flowers! All my best! Shana

Amy · Married on 10/29/2017

Shana did an amazing job with our flowers. She truly made the decision process a breeze, and was able to work within our budget. She demonstrated true professionalism throughout our planning process, and showed a great amount of pride in her work. We were so excited to receive the preview picture of our flowers, and they looked even more gorgeous in person on our wedding day. Thanks for everything, Shana!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Sassy Snapdragon Florals's reply:

It was a pleasure and thank you! Lovely working with you two!!!

Shannon · Married on 10/21/2017

Shana was the best! She made my wedding reception and ceremony look just like my pinterest dream board. I'm so glad I used Sassy Snapdragon and I would highly recommend!

Sent on 02/02/2018

Diana · Married on 10/21/2017

Sassy Snapdragon Florals was absolutely delightful to work with! Shana is fun, creative, and we loved her work!!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Sassy Snapdragon Florals's reply:

You know that's right! LoL! Thank you so very much! It was a joy!

Stephanie · Married on 10/21/2017

Great decision asking Shana to do the floral decorations and bouquets for my wedding! The colors were just what I had asked for and every detail was how I imagined it!!! I can’t wait to see how her work looks in my professional pics :)

Sent on 11/07/2017

Sassy Snapdragon Florals's reply:

Awesome! Thank you so much for allowing us to work with you!

Chrystin · Married on 10/14/2017

Working with Shana was great! She was so flexible to work with and really helped bring my vision to life!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Sassy Snapdragon Florals's reply:

It was a pleasure! Many Thanks!!

Christin · Married on 09/30/2017

I absolutely love the flowers that Shana gave me for my wedding! She was absolutely amazing during the entire process and then my flowers turned out perfect! I got so many compliments. 100$ AMAZING!

Sent on 09/11/2017

100%!!!!

Amy · Married on 09/09/2017

Absolutely wonderful service and personality! Shana was able to take every crazy idea I had and turn it into a reality. Her designs tied my whole wedding together and created the perfect setting! Would definitely recommend her to EVERYONE!!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Amy,
    Thank you so much for the lovely review! Those terrariums were tight! I wish you two much love and happiness now and always!

Chelsea · Married on 07/01/2017

Beautiful wedding flowers! Planning a wedding from out of state was difficult at times, but Shana was so accommodating to working with me through phone conversations, though email, and battling a time difference. She listened to my ideas and made them better than I could have ever imagined. Once she got to my venue, The Mill at Fine Creek, she completely took control of the situation and arranged all of the flowers for the ceremony reception before I even knew she was there! This was perfect as I was running around doing so many different things it was so nice to know I didn't have to worry about the flowers at all. She was very respectful of my budget and very flexible regarding changes we made up to the last minute. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/14/2017

Sassy Snapdragon Florals's reply:

Thank you again for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you and your mother.
    I wish you all the best!
  • I

Iris · Married on 05/30/2017

Shana at Sassy Snapdragon was so pleasant & easy to work with for our daughter Laura's wedding at The Mill at Fine Creek on Apr.. 30, 2017. Shana took the time to listen to exactly what our daughter wanted and then made her dreams come true. Our daughter said, "Everything was PERFECT!! From the centerpieces, arbor decoration, bridal bouquet & corsages- everything was beautiful & Shana put a special touch on all. Simple, but elegant, exactly what the bride & groom wanted for our smaller, more cozy wedding!!!! And very fairly priced! Everything was delivered and set up without a hitch! We would highly recommend Sassy Snapdragon!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Sassy Snapdragon Florals's reply:

I am so happy you were pleased! Thank you so very much for your kind words, support and business!

Louise · Married on 05/07/2017

Shana at Sassy Snapdragon was an amazing florist for our May 7, 2017 wedding at the Manor House at King's Charter. She met with us multiple times and had great suggestions for making our flowers out of this world. I received many compliments from guests about the arrangements. We had a large bridal party and Shana did a great job making sure the bouquets were not too overwhelming. She added special touches like lining the aisle with flower petals and making a wand for my niece who was the flower girl. We are so glad we chose her for our special day!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Laura · Married on 04/30/2017

Shana is amazing and so talented! She listened to everything I had envisioned and my flowers turned our more amazing than I could have imagined. She was so sweet and easy to work with. She even had a face time consult with us since we don't live nearby which was a big help.

Sent on 05/02/2017

Sassy Snapdragon Florals's reply:

It was a joy and pleasure to work with you and Ryan! Many blessings to you now and forever!

kagan · Married on 04/30/2017

Shana was absolutely wonderful! From our very first phone call I had complete confidence that our slightly unconventional flower ideas would be brought to life flawlessly. She went above and beyond throughout the entire process, she even sent me pictures of all of the bouquets, centerpieces, boutonnières etc. the day before to make sure I was completely happy and brought everything to our dressing room in person the morning of the wedding. You would be making a mistake if Shana was not part of your wedding!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Kagan,
    You were a delight to work with! Thank you for the rave review!

Rachel · Married on 03/17/2017

Shana was very helpful throughout the planning process and was accommodating when we made changes to our original order. You can tell she is creative and has a special artistic vision as you talk through what flowers you would like on your wedding day. Not only did she provide the bouquets and boutonnières but she added bud vases with various flowers to complete the look of our centerpieces. She also had this beautiful garland made for our wedding farm table and specially made darling halos for our flower girls. Oh and the smell of the roses on our bouquets were amazing! I had never smelled such wonderful flowers! Thank you Shana!

Sent on 04/09/2017

Sassy Snapdragon Florals's reply:

It is my pleasure! Thank you for the kind words!

Aimee · Married on 10/02/2016

Shana from Sassy Snapdragon Florals created a dream bouquet. My bouquet was created with all of my favorite flowers...Picasso Calla Lilies, purple hydrangeas, and pink roses. The rest of the bridal party's flower bouquets were equally as lovely. The flowers were all gorgeous and Shana was lovely to work with my Mom and myself.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Sassy Snapdragon Florals's reply:

Thank you for choosing Sassy Snapdragon Florals!