Sassy Notes Reviews

5 | Middlebury, CT

5 Reviews for Sassy Notes

Lauren · Married on 09/18/2011

Sassy notes did an awesome job providing me with my save the dates, wedding invitations, and thank you cards. She has a great selection to choose from as well!

Sent on 11/29/2011

Cindy · Married on 09/02/2011

Sassy Notes is my preferred vendor for event and wedding invitations. As an event planner, I can have large events (300-500 guests) or small events (50-200 guests) and I always receive the same level of quality service. I am always comfortable referring my clients or my brides to this business for I know they will receive a quality product and quality service to meet their time specifications. The owner of the business takes her time with each client to ensure that she has a full understanding of your needs, vision and overall desires. You simply can’t go wrong!

Sent on 09/02/2011

Lauren · Married on 07/02/2011

We really struggled to pick out invitations. My husband and I had very different tastes on what we wanted in regards to invitations and we visited COUNTLESS vendors to look through and pick them out.

We ended up going with Shana at Sassy Notes because she allowed us as much time as necessary and gave us all of the options and did ALL of the leg work. The other thing I liked about her is that she only showed us invitations within our budget and never pushed us for a bigger sale.

We were able to settle on a beautiful invitation. She gave us the same discounts that you would find at any other vendor and even showed us how to put them together.

I would use her again for future invitations!

Sent on 07/22/2011

Ronni · Married on 06/25/2011

Great service.

Sent on 09/01/2011

Katelyn · Married on 05/06/2011

I went back and forth with invitations and ended up going with Sassy Notes. Shana was very helpful and easy to work with. I met with her and picked out the invitation and she did all of the leg work. She also gives the same discounts you find online. She was very helpful when my RSVP cards came in incorrect. She contacted the company and had them over-nighted to me at no extra cost. Thank you Shana for helping me pick out beautiful wedding invitations!!

Sent on 06/07/2011