Sassy Brides Hair Salon Siesta Key Reviews

124 | Sarasota, FL

124 Reviews for Sassy Brides Hair Salon Siesta Key

Tina Lennens · Married on 10/24/2020

Perfect Wedding Day

My hair stylist and make-up artist Liz were a big part of my perfect wedding! She made me look beautiful and was easy to work with. The whole staff at Sassy was fun and professional. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/27/2020
  • Graci

Graci Scott · Married on 10/19/2020

Wedding hair and makeup

My wedding hair and makeup was perfect!! I was so in love and they did such an amazing job. The ladies were so sweet and I 10/10 recommend Sassys hair Salon!

Sent on 10/20/2020

Sassy Brides Hair Salon Siesta Key's reply:

Gracie, So glad you were happy with your services for your wedding day. We hope to see you in the future.

Mallory Duddy · Married on 10/16/2020

Everything was excellent

Excellent service! We were very impressed !

Sent on 10/25/2020
  • Sonya

Sonya Schmid · Married on 09/01/2020

Make Liz your only option

Liz, I cannot Thank you enough for making my Big Day exactly what I wanted with my hair and makeup. She has a calming spirit and kept me smiling the whole time preparing for my wedding. I highly recommend Liz for all brides in SK.

Sent on 01/14/2020
  • Leann

Leann Dyer · Married on 08/29/2020

Very professional, creative and talented people. Just like most people on Siesta Key, they are wonderful people.

I have my nails done at Sassy for my wedding. Amazing!!! I loved them!!!!
    Then I had the hair for my bridesmaids and I and my make-up. My bridesmaids wanted lashes and they were very accommodating. I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 10/08/2020

Kimberly Ulicny · Married on 08/15/2020

Friendly fast service !

I made my appointment from Pennsylvania they were nothing but accommodating friendly professional worked with my schedule even from out of state! The day of our appointment it was excellent service friendly environment would definitely recommend this salon!

Sent on 08/26/2020

Chris Fogarty · Married on 08/08/2020

Sassy Hair

they were so incredibly great!! Everytime I called, Joan was so helpful and kind! The girls were here right on time and were so great with my girls and I!! They did an amazing job on our hair and makeup!!

Sent on 08/09/2020

Tracy Hougland · Married on 06/09/2020

Sassy hair

Amazing experience. They even delivered lipstick after they finished. Hair was exactly as requested. Thanks so much

Sent on 06/12/2020
  • Jody

Jody · Married on 05/03/2020

Wedding Hair and Makep

I had Sassy come to me to have my hair and makeup done for my wedding 9/14/2020. I looked beautiful! I had airbrush makeup applied which lasted all day and my hair and makeup stayed in place through much dancing and wedding cake smashed on my face. Very professional and I showed the stylist pictures of what I wanted on the day of my wedding and she achieved the look! So happy!

Sent on 09/23/2020

Donna Ferguson · Married on 02/20/2020

Perfect hair and perfect make up for my wedding day. Super friendly staff.

I felt beautiful for my wedding day. My make up and hair was perfectly natural looking as I had hoped. The staff was so friendly. They were punctual and knowledgeable. And to top it off, my fiancé and I planned our elopement and had no fiends or family in attendance. We thought we had everything figured out and when I needed to Uber back to my condo (so my fiancé would not see me before the ceremony) I discovered there was no available Uber and my hair stylist offered to drive me back to the condo. Perfect day from beginning to end and Sassy Hair made this possible. Thank you!!!

Sent on 02/21/2020

Sassy Brides Hair Salon Siesta Key's reply:

so happy everything was perfect for you. have a wonderful life!!!!!
    when you visit sarasota again , put us on your list of places to visit
  • Jessica

Jessica Blaney · Married on 02/18/2020

Hair and Makeup

I had my hair and makeup done for my wedding. I asked for a boho half up half down look and natural, air brushed makeup. It turned out fantastic!

Sent on 02/23/2020
  • Yvette

Yvette Bodette · Married on 02/08/2020

Outstanding team work

Everyone worked so well as a team. I couldn't have asked for a better day. We had two updo's and two pedicures

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Susan

Susan Waller · Married on 02/03/2020

Great experience at Sassy Brides Hair Salon Siesta Key!

I really loved my hair up-do style and make up! I would recommend the Bridal Style experts at Sassy!

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Dee

Dee Paxton · Married on 06/29/2019

My special day

Everyone here did such a wonderful job from my hair to my makeup and my nails!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Sassy Brides Hair Salon Siesta Key's reply:

Thank you Dee. So Glad you were pleased with your experience with us. Congratulations, From all of us at Sassy
  • Katie

Katie Ruskin · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding day

Everything was great! I showed her a picture of how I wanted my hair and she did it perfect! My make up was great and just how I asked! Had a great experience here!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Sassy Brides Hair Salon Siesta Key's reply:

Thank you Katie. So Glad you were happy with your experience.
    Would love for you to send us a picture of yourself on your special day.
    Joan

Kirsten Smith · Married on 05/19/2019

Great salon

Greg did a beautiful job on my hair. It lasted all evening and I received many compliments. I decided get makeup last minute to save myself some time and it turned out beautifully as well. The owner gave good recommendations for food and sightseeing. Great little salon and staff was very nice.

Sent on 05/24/2019

Barb · Married on 04/08/2019

Left feeling like a bride!

I came in looking like I always do, and 2 hours later i left looking like a bride, ready for my beach elopement wedding. Make up and hair looked very nice and I even got help putting my necklace and earrings on because my hands were shaking so much from the excitement!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Pinky · Married on 03/30/2019

Flawless work

Sassy Hair had done my bridal hair style and make up, as well as hairstyling for my sister and mom. The stylist did a magnificent job for each of us, and it turned out flawless. Service was on time and quick, as well as a friendly and professional personality. My make up turned out to be perfect, as she nailed a look that I was going for, since I rarely wear make up.

Highly recommend.

Sent on 04/01/2019

Shelly Franz · Married on 03/16/2019

Flawless service

I live in Arizona and scheduled airbrush makeup and hair for me and my Wedding party over. the phone. They made the experience stress free. Upon arrival they were so nice, even accomodated an extra makeup application for one of the wedding party. Thank yu for making this a flawless, fun, enjoyable experience.

Sent on 03/19/2019

Shelly,
    Thank you for your warm and wonderful review. We are so glad you enjoyed your experience with us. Congratulations and Best of luck to you both.
    Joan Woods

Sheila Claassen · Married on 12/29/2018

Nice, caring, professional salon

Used Sassy for my wedding day hair and make up, Greg did my hair, I showed him a picture of what I had in mind and he didn't hesitate a second and said he can do that. He did a phenomenal job and was fast. He made sure I was satisfied before finishing with spray. I then got my make up done and I did not catch the young lady's name but she was WONDERFUL! I told her I am not a heavy make up user and she worked with me on what I wanted, nothing too obnoxious and she was very nice and talkative. Overall my experience here was great and I would for sure recommend Sassy to anyone!

Sent on 01/07/2019
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 11/03/2018

Sassy Hair is THE BEST!!!

Sassy Hair did my hair and makeup for my wedding and they did an amazing job! They came to my location, downtown Sarasota, completely prepared for everything!! They listened to what everyone wanted and made suggestions towards hairstyles and makeup that would work best for each individual! They were very professional, everyone had a great attitude and everyone looked absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Lizbeth, Greg and Renee did a fantastic job!!!

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Linda

Linda Sellitto · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful experience

Paige and the team here were wonderful. My bridal party and I were so happy with our hairstyles and makeup.
    I would highly recommend Sassy for wedding hair and makeup and even post wedding haircuts when visiting Siesta Key.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Suzi · Married on 09/29/2018

I had a wedding so all three of us girls got our hair done and I had the airbrushed makeup. You guys are great to work with and did an awesome job! Very pleased with Sassy Hair!!!!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Chandra · Married on 09/15/2018

Used mark, for my day of wedding hair, as I’m out of town we did not have a preview day, and everything went great! The team there is exceptional!! I also had my make up done, everything was beautiful

Sent on 09/19/2018

Lindsay · Married on 09/09/2018

My experience with Sassy Hair was excellent. Paige did my wedding hair and makeup perfectly. It was exactly what I pictured and dreamed of. She listened to what I wanted and gave suggestions when I wasn't sure. I looked amazing and was so so happy with Sassy Hair. They helped make my day perfect and stress free. Sassy Hair and Paige are the best! DONT GO ANYWHERE ELSE!!

Sent on 09/21/2018