97 Reviews for Sassy Hair on Siesta Key & Sassy Brides of Sarasota

Contour Makeup (4)
Licensed (1)
Brow/Lash Tinting (1)
95 Sassy Hair on Siesta Key & Sassy Brides of Sarasota Reviews

Used mark, for my day of wedding hair, as I’m out of town we did not have a preview day, and everything went great! The team there is exceptional!! I also had my make up done, everything was beautiful

Profile Picture Chandra , 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My experience with Sassy Hair was excellent. Paige did my wedding hair and makeup perfectly. It was exactly what I pictured and dreamed of. She listened to what I wanted and gave suggestions when I wasn't sure. I looked amazing and was so so happy with Sassy Hair. They helped make my day perfect and stress free. Sassy Hair and Paige are the best! DONT GO ANYWHERE ELSE!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/9/18, 1 Review

My Wife was Stunning
Lizbeth was very professional and skilled
My wife was very Happy
Happy Wife Happy Life !!!

Thanks Joan for setting everything up

Profile Picture Alberto, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

We had our wedding on the 4th of July (salon was closed) so Liz came out to our house to do hair and makeup! She was absolutely fabulous and made everything smooth with her skills, talent and attention to detail! Thank you to Sassy’s for making our day even better ❤️

Profile Picture Cameron, 7/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I loved working with Paige. She did an amazing job making my hair and makeup look so beautiful for my wedding day. I would highly recommend Sassy Hair on Siesta Key.

Profile Picture Caryn, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup

Sassy is a wonderful hair salon. I had a small wedding at Siesta Key Beach. Three of us had our hair and make-up done for the wedding. The staff was wonderful and accommodating. Our hair and make-up lasted all day!

Profile Picture Lynne, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

They did a wonderful job with my hair and my makeup. Couldn’t be more happier.....

Profile Picture Laura, 4/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

We went to Sassy Hair and Nails to get manicures and pedicures for my wedding. They were polite and accommodating. We had a great experience. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Julie, 3/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I LOVED my hair and make-up. Both stayed in place all night :)

Profile Picture Colleen, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

We had a great time getting ready for my wedding there! They did a beautiful job with my hair and makeup.

Profile Picture User7150760, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

You guys did an amazing job! All of my bridesmaids and flowergirl looked so beautiful! My makeup and hair couldnt be anymore perfect! Thank you all again! ~Kaylee

Profile Picture Kaylee, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lizbeth at Sassy Hair was amazing! She did my hair and makeup for my wedding day and I could not have asked for a better stylist! She made sure that I loved my hair and makeup before walking out of the door. She was also very nice to talk to. I highly recommend Lizbeth!

Profile Picture Allison, 4/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great providers that did a beautiful job on all 3 of us in my bridal party. Very sweet and professional.

Profile Picture Beth, 4/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Hair and makeup was great! The salon set up our food and drink that we brought in. We had an overall GREAT experience for my wedding day.

Profile Picture Jenny, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had a great experience at this salon on my wedding day! Lizbeth did an amazing job on my hair and makeup! I highly recommend her and this salon if you want to look gorgeous on your special day!!

Profile Picture Bre, 11/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had my hair and makeup done at Sassy Hair for my wedding and she did an absolutely wonderful job!!! My hair was exactly how I wanted it and she made sure I was happy with the end result. She took her time and knew exactly what to do with my makeup. She did a great job. Thank you for helping me feel beautiful on my wedding day!!! I highly recommend this salon.

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Greg did an amazing job on our undo's. Really gifted stylist. And we didn't look like we were going to the prom!!
Asks your opinion all along the way and really aims to please!! Undo's are a must if you are doing a beach wedding on the key!

Profile Picture User7297143, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

We used Sassy Hair on Siesta for on site hair and make-up. They did the best jobs! My girls and I looked fantastic. From my trail to my day of, I became a supermodel. Awesome service. I also had a moment of peace, on such a stressful day, to be pampered with hair and makeup.

Profile Picture Christina, 9/3/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Licensed, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Salon

We had such a wonderful experience with Sassy Hair! They were able to get my bridal party in, with fairly short notice and made us all feel great! They were flexible when one of my bridesmaids decided last minute to add on makeup to her appointment. We all looked beautiful and I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup! I did the airbrush makeup since we had an outdoor wedding and the makeup lasted all night! I would definitely recommend Sassy Hair on Siesta Key to anyone wanting hair, or makeup for their wedding day!

Profile Picture Karly, 8/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My stylist did exactly what I asked for. She did a beautiful job and was very efficient. Not much of a talker, which I LOVE because it tells me that they are totally focused. Definitely would recommend, we all looked GORGEOUS.

Profile Picture alison, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Working with Sassy Hair was a breeze! They were very flexible with scheduling, especially since we were from out of state. Also, we are a same sex couple. So, they insured both of us got our hair done, without running into each other. Thank you!

Profile Picture User6834494, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Group Services, Multi. Stylists, Salon

I was very pleased with the make up and hair services I received. For having a destination wedding and never meeting these women prior to my wedding day, we were able to show them pictures of what we want and they recreated it perfectly!

Profile Picture Carlie, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had my hair, makeup, and pedicure done for my beach wedding. Everyone here was awesome; super friendly and professional. Lizbeth, who did my hair and makeup, is INCREDIBLE! I'm not exaggerating, she did an amazing job! You want to look absolutely gorgeous on your wedding day....she made me look stunning! I'm so happy I chose this salon for my big day and I'm so pleased with their services. If you need a great salon on Siesta Key, look no further. I highly recommend this place!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was very happy with the services I received at sassys! My hair and make up we're beautiful for my daughters wedding! They listened to how I wanted my hair and make up and did a beautiful job!
They were very flexible with me allowing me to come in early for my appointment!

Profile Picture Sue, 4/25/16, 1 Review