Sassy Hair on Siesta Key & Sassy Brides of Sarasota Reviews

100 Sassy Hair on Siesta Key & Sassy Brides of Sarasota Reviews
  • Linda

Linda Sellitto · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful experience

Paige and the team here were wonderful. My bridal party and I were so happy with our hairstyles and makeup.
    I would highly recommend Sassy for wedding hair and makeup and even post wedding haircuts when visiting Siesta Key.

Suzi · Married on 09/29/2018

I had a wedding so all three of us girls got our hair done and I had the airbrushed makeup. You guys are great to work with and did an awesome job! Very pleased with Sassy Hair!!!!

Chandra · Married on 09/15/2018

Used mark, for my day of wedding hair, as I’m out of town we did not have a preview day, and everything went great! The team there is exceptional!! I also had my make up done, everything was beautiful

Lindsay · Married on 09/09/2018

My experience with Sassy Hair was excellent. Paige did my wedding hair and makeup perfectly. It was exactly what I pictured and dreamed of. She listened to what I wanted and gave suggestions when I wasn't sure. I looked amazing and was so so happy with Sassy Hair. They helped make my day perfect and stress free. Sassy Hair and Paige are the best! DONT GO ANYWHERE ELSE!!

Alberto · Married on 08/04/2018

My Wife was Stunning
    Lizbeth was very professional and skilled
    My wife was very Happy
    Happy Wife Happy Life !!!

Thanks Joan for setting everything up

Sassy Hair on Siesta Key & Sassy Brides of Sarasota 1

Cameron · Married on 07/04/2018

We had our wedding on the 4th of July (salon was closed) so Liz came out to our house to do hair and makeup! She was absolutely fabulous and made everything smooth with her skills, talent and attention to detail! Thank you to Sassy’s for making our day even better ❤️

Caryn · Married on 06/23/2018

I loved working with Paige. She did an amazing job making my hair and makeup look so beautiful for my wedding day. I would highly recommend Sassy Hair on Siesta Key.

Sassy Hair on Siesta Key & Sassy Brides of Sarasota 2
    Sassy Hair on Siesta Key & Sassy Brides of Sarasota 3
    Sassy Hair on Siesta Key & Sassy Brides of Sarasota 4
    Sassy Hair on Siesta Key & Sassy Brides of Sarasota 5
    Sassy Hair on Siesta Key & Sassy Brides of Sarasota 6

Lynne · Married on 06/02/2018

Sassy is a wonderful hair salon. I had a small wedding at Siesta Key Beach. Three of us had our hair and make-up done for the wedding. The staff was wonderful and accommodating. Our hair and make-up lasted all day!

Laura · Married on 04/08/2018

They did a wonderful job with my hair and my makeup. Couldn’t be more happier.....

Julie · Married on 03/19/2018

We went to Sassy Hair and Nails to get manicures and pedicures for my wedding. They were polite and accommodating. We had a great experience. Highly recommended!

Colleen · Married on 02/24/2018

I LOVED my hair and make-up. Both stayed in place all night :)

• User7150760 · 1+ year ago

We had a great time getting ready for my wedding there! They did a beautiful job with my hair and makeup.

Kaylee · Married on 07/07/2017

You guys did an amazing job! All of my bridesmaids and flowergirl looked so beautiful! My makeup and hair couldnt be anymore perfect! Thank you all again! ~Kaylee

Allison · Married on 04/28/2017

Lizbeth at Sassy Hair was amazing! She did my hair and makeup for my wedding day and I could not have asked for a better stylist! She made sure that I loved my hair and makeup before walking out of the door. She was also very nice to talk to. I highly recommend Lizbeth!

Beth · Married on 04/23/2017

Great providers that did a beautiful job on all 3 of us in my bridal party. Very sweet and professional.

Jenny · Married on 12/31/2016

Hair and makeup was great! The salon set up our food and drink that we brought in. We had an overall GREAT experience for my wedding day.

Bre · Married on 11/25/2016

I had a great experience at this salon on my wedding day! Lizbeth did an amazing job on my hair and makeup! I highly recommend her and this salon if you want to look gorgeous on your special day!!

Kristen · Married on 10/15/2016

I had my hair and makeup done at Sassy Hair for my wedding and she did an absolutely wonderful job!!! My hair was exactly how I wanted it and she made sure I was happy with the end result. She took her time and knew exactly what to do with my makeup. She did a great job. Thank you for helping me feel beautiful on my wedding day!!! I highly recommend this salon.

Leslie · Married on 10/01/2016

Greg did an amazing job on our undo's. Really gifted stylist. And we didn't look like we were going to the prom!!
    Asks your opinion all along the way and really aims to please!! Undo's are a must if you are doing a beach wedding on the key!

Christina · Married on 09/03/2016

We used Sassy Hair on Siesta for on site hair and make-up. They did the best jobs! My girls and I looked fantastic. From my trail to my day of, I became a supermodel. Awesome service. I also had a moment of peace, on such a stressful day, to be pampered with hair and makeup.

Karly · Married on 08/16/2016

We had such a wonderful experience with Sassy Hair! They were able to get my bridal party in, with fairly short notice and made us all feel great! They were flexible when one of my bridesmaids decided last minute to add on makeup to her appointment. We all looked beautiful and I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup! I did the airbrush makeup since we had an outdoor wedding and the makeup lasted all night! I would definitely recommend Sassy Hair on Siesta Key to anyone wanting hair, or makeup for their wedding day!

alison · Married on 07/09/2016

My stylist did exactly what I asked for. She did a beautiful job and was very efficient. Not much of a talker, which I LOVE because it tells me that they are totally focused. Definitely would recommend, we all looked GORGEOUS.

Working with Sassy Hair was a breeze! They were very flexible with scheduling, especially since we were from out of state. Also, we are a same sex couple. So, they insured both of us got our hair done, without running into each other. Thank you!

Carlie · Married on 05/21/2016

I was very pleased with the make up and hair services I received. For having a destination wedding and never meeting these women prior to my wedding day, we were able to show them pictures of what we want and they recreated it perfectly!