Saske Lee Photography Reviews

18 | James Hill, JM

18 Reviews for Saske Lee Photography

Keisha · Married on 03/11/2017

The photographer captured the very essence of who my husband and I are individually and as a couple. He used his lens in a miraculous way to display sides of us we didn't even knew we had. He was able to chronicle our lives in that moment, documenting our complete story, giving us the ability to return to a myriad of electic memories that will last forever. His true professionalism came out when fatigue kicked in and our cheek muscles were hurting and our best poses were gone....even then, he was still able to unearth more great shots.

Sent on 09/06/2017

Dowen · Married on 01/21/2017

Working with Saske Lee was an experience that that went beyond the memories that were captured in his art. He's a visionary that organises his thoughts and creativity to add themes to your moments that adds to the experiences that will be cherished for a lifetime. He is thorough and patient and takes a personal interest in the product he delivers.
    I would definitely recommend Saske Lee to everyone that wants to capture the events of today that will bring a mile to their faces tomorrow.

Sent on 01/13/2017

Amaliah · Married on 01/21/2017

Book him he is awesome and he will also help you feel like a million bucks :)

Sent on 02/02/2017

Simone · Married on 07/01/2016

Saske's photographs represent past memories, present feelings and future directions. I fall in love with my husband all over again each time I look at our beautiful wedding photos. I relive my most important day over and over through our photos. Saske is the best at capturing the moments you want to cherish forever.

Sent on 11/27/2016

Moina · Married on 04/30/2016

Saske Lee photography takes beautiful photos. Very attentive and professional I was extremely happy with my photos. I would definitely recommend Saske Lee photography.

Sent on 11/25/2016

Joyce · event on: 03/04/2016

Saske does excellent work. He is very passionate and enthusiastic about his work. He has great inter-personal skills and knows how to make his client comfortable in front of the camera.

Sent on 02/02/2017

Saske Lee Photography's reply:

Thank you very much Joyce. It's always a pleasure working with you. You do make it easy.

Lorraine · event on: 12/12/2015

Saska Lee Photography is second to none. As a Photographer, he is able to transform the mundane to life and his pictures truly tell the complete story. The quality of his photos are outstanding and we have been quite delighted with his service delivery and responsiveness. I have also found him to be quite flexible and willing to negotiate his rates where necessary.

Very good professional to deal with.

Sent on 02/07/2017

Jossette · Married on 11/08/2015

The Vendor is worth every penny as per the rating. A picture is worth a thousand words and more. He has a very warm personality that will make you very comfortable to work with.

Sent on 12/02/2016

Jossette · Married on 12/27/2014

Saske Lee is a very proessional and responsible entrepreneur. He help to make my special day extra special, could not have ask for more. My photographs say it all. Excellent service.

Sent on 01/12/2017

Vanessa · Married on 12/17/2014

Saske Lee is an extremely talented photographer, after shooting our engagement photos, we had no doubt that he would deliver on the wedding day. He was prompt and committed to the tasks at hand. Not only does Saske takes fabulous photos, he has a unique way of catching special moments - He would even climb a tree to get the perfect shot! It is nice to look back on our wedding photos and be able to re-live the moment. We would recommend his services 1 million times squared.

Sent on 12/01/2016

Sasha Lee · Married on 07/01/2010

He is amazing! My wedding photos are perfect, it wasn't just the staged shots that were awesome but random shots he took throughout the wedding made it amazing. My grandma and my grand uncle passed after the wedding and these amazing photos it keeps them alive.

Sent on 01/22/2017

Dermain · Married on 05/15/2010

If you`re seeking awesome, memorable and exciting photos to remember your special day, your at the right place.
    Give professional grade equipment to somebody as enthused and dedicated about high quality memories and you have a recipe for great photos to remember and cherish for a lifetime. I love the service provided and would encourage anybody to give it a try. Only regret is there was only one of him present at the wedding.

Sent on 11/24/2016

Randy · Married on 00/00/0000

I called Saske Lee just a few days before I needed a photographer for a family shoot and he was not short of professional and accommodating. On the day of the shoot, again he was professional, on time and most important prepared. My family and I love the pictures and as such printed quite a few and will be using them for e-cards for all our upcoming holidays and family gatherings. Thank you loads Saske Lee!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Rochelle · Married on 07/02/2016

Saske was very professional and open to my ideas for the photographs. Overall, I was satisfied with the service provided.

Sent on 11/23/2016

Lashana · Married on 10/25/2014

If you want pictures that you just cant stop looking at he's definitely the photographer to use. I would recommend him to anyone. My experience was great.

Sent on 01/17/2017

Shelley · Married on 04/19/2014

Saske Lee will work with you from the moment you said 'I do,' to the big day to make your wedding as special as possible.

Sent on 11/23/2016

Jason · event on: 12/17/2016

4.2

The team was great. They interacted well with the patrons and captured the best moments of the event,

Sent on 02/17/2017

Jason · Married on 01/07/2017

4.2
      3.0

The service was great. They do everything in photography from concept to final album (both print and electronic).

Sent on 02/17/2017