44 Reviews for Sasithon Photography

Albums (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
44 Sasithon Photography Reviews

Sas is SO AMAZING! We loved working with her through every step of the process. She is incredibly responsive, candid, and intuitive. Sas quickly understood and appreciated our vision during the intro phone call and again during the detailed planning phases. She provided really great advice on how to manage our families and friends to streamline day-of transitions and logistics. Sas perfectly balances wedding operations and artistry in a way that makes it so refreshing to work with her! The photos came out beautifully!! Sas worked with Isabel for the day-of and their partnership was so easy! We really valued their professionalism, adaptability, and artistic perspective. We adore going through our photos and reliving moments from our wedding. The photos effortlessly capture raw happiness, emotion, and pure fun!

Profile Picture Luba, 5/26/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

There are no words to express how wonderful it was to work with Sas!

From our initial chat, we knew we were in good hands. Sas seemed to understand exactly what we wanted from the get go (even when we didn't) and was so incredibly easy to work with. She (and her co-photographer) were seamless in their work and simply delightful to be around. We not only had so much fun with these two (which made a huge difference on the day of), but the pictures were just breathtaking.

Sas caught the most meaningful moments in candid and simply perfect ways. We, our friends, and family were blown away when we saw the pictures - they captured the vibe and spirit perfectly.
I'll also note that SAs got the pictures back to us in remarkable time and communicated with us every step of the way.
I recommend with the utmost enthusiasm

Profile Picture elizabeth, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sas is an absolute DREAM. We found her through our wedding planners and while we loved her portfolio—she takes gorgeous environment shots!—it was her warmth and fun personality that sealed the deal for us. She really puts you at ease in front of the camera and is also a great troubleshooter (we ran into a few snags like when a bird pooped on my dress halfway through our engagement photo session!). She's also super accommodating and edited several engagement photos early so that we could use them for various wedding purposes. She did the same for wedding photos so that we could share a sneak peek with family and friends. Even though she's likely photographed hundreds of weddings, she was genuinely excited for our wedding and that's the kind of positive energy you want to be surrounded with on your big day. Also, the woman knows how to HUSTLE. We had two ceremonies and a million family photos to get through and she made sure to get all the shots we requested and more. We recently received our full album and people have been gushing over the photos. Yes people naturally gush over wedding photos, but it's clear a lot of it has to do with the quality of Sas' work. We couldn't have been happier with her!

Profile Picture Andra, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sasithon was not only an exceptional photographer to work with, but she was also an incredible human that we're thrilled we had the chance to meet! She captured our day beautifully, being super efficient while still paying close attention to details and really keeping in mind the vision that she and I had so enjoyably collaborated on. She was professional and delightful, and super amenable to ideas and feedback. We also truly appreciated how she wouldn't let anything that was in her way prevent her from getting a shot! For our engagement shoot, I remember Sas throwing her bag on the ground, getting down on a knee in the middle of traffic in order to catch the light in that one moment. It was so impressive! We loved working with her and couldn't imagine a better person to recommend.

Profile Picture Dina, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot recommend Sas enough! She is a joy to work with and our wedding photos turned out absolutely gorgeous! There are not enough exclamation points out there to express how pleased we are. Don't think twice - she's outstanding.

Profile Picture Blair, 9/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

My husband Will & I cannot say enough wonderful things about Sasithon! Her professionalism, attention to detail, and the ease with which she moved through the various parts of the day really helped to ensure that we had an amazing time, all the while knowing that we would have such wonderful mementos of the celebration because of the quality of her work!! We received a link to our photos quicker than we had imagined and we're thrilled beyond belief! The photos were beautiful :) her eye for detail is impeccable! As we looked through the photos we were laughing out loud re-living some of the best moments, and also having the chance to experience special moments that we hadn't even seen! Beyond Sasithon's professionalism and the quality of work that she delivers, she is also a wonderful, kind person and Will & I feel very lucky that she was able to play this important role in our special day. I would highly recommend Sas!

Profile Picture Mary Lou, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sasithon did an incredible job with our wedding and was a delight to have with us throughout the process. We couldn't be happier with our photos - she captured all of the special moments of the day in a way that was very natural & felt very "us". We loved getting to know her during wedding planning & she was a great presence to have with us on our special day.

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

There arent enough gold stars for Sas and her services!! My husband and I sincerely enjoyed every SECOND we worked with her, and hope its the first of many, many times we get to do so! She's not only professional and extremely talented, but has a passion for the work she does that is rare to find. We knew we'd be happy with her photos, but didnt know HOW happy. The pictures she captures feel like they belong in TIME magazine. We LOOOOVE Sas, and have already recommended her to all of our best friends. Plus, as soon as they see our engagment and wedding portraits, they have no hesitation to reach out to her. She's incredible...

Profile Picture Ali, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sasithon is an incredibly talented photographer - I am THRILLED I was connected with her, and had the most amazing experience with her. Prior to my wedding, we had multiple conversations so that Sas could learn about me and my fiance and develop an understanding of what our day would be like, what's important to us in our wedding, and so that I could learn about her style. Sas had wonderful suggestions on how to structure the day and is SO well organized! Incredible prep beforehand, which allowed the day [across vendors] to run so smoothly! She scouted our location beforehand and knew exactly where and how to do all of the photos, utilizing our time so well,and we had so much fun doing photos. We talked a lot about the documentary approach Sas takes, and that was really apparent throughout the day - many people commented on how it didn't seem like Sas and her colleague, Bo, were there at all during conversations or dancing or our chupah ceremony, and looking now through our pictures, they captured everything!! Our pictures are incredible. I can't recommend Sas highly enough.

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The photographs for our wedding were one of the most important elements of the event so we went out of our way to find the right fit. We couldn't have picked a better photographer than Sas. She is extremely talented, professional, and also one of the kindest people you'll ever meet. During the lead-up to our wedding, Sas was incredibly organized and also offered us guidance for any questions we had. I knew we were in good hands and didn't have to worry about anything on our wedding day. Now that we have our photos, I can't stop smiling every time I look at them! The lighting is fantastic, the colors so vibrant, and we look happy and relaxed. I know that our memories wouldn't look the same without Sas and I'm so thankful that she was part of our special day. I can't recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Alexis, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sas made everyone of us look like a movie star, she captured the happiness that we felt, the fun that everyone had, the beauty of the space and all the accoutrements.

We cannot thank Sas enough for her attention to detail, her artistic talent, her conscientiousness, the thoughtfulness and care that she put into our day and her work. Her gift to us on this day is priceless and if we had to do it over again, we'd pay double!

We will cherish this moment in time that you captured so perfectly forever.

Profile Picture Benjamin, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We met Sasithon through our wedding planner, who spoke incredibly highly of her both professionally and personally. And, wow, was he right. Sas was attentive to our every wish and preference, and responsive throughout the planning process.

On the day of the wedding, her warm and friendly presence was a welcome addition to what can often be a hectic few hours leading up to the ceremony. She managed to corral our families for some unforgettable group shots. And in our family, this qualifies as a minor miracle.

And that's before even getting to the photos, which are utterly beautiful. They could have been half as good and we'd have been thrilled. She captured moments we didn't even know were being photographed. The amount of joy these photos have brought our families is indescribable. Just looking at them is akin reliving the wedding day. Sas is clearly takes great pride in her work, work which will bring us happiness for the rest of our lives.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you have the ability to work with Sas you are among the lucky ones. From looking at her photos you can tell she's a lover of life and photography, and that combination allows her to capture moments you can feel. We knew we liked her photos, but did not realize how perfect her skill set is for weddings. From our first foray, our engagement shoot in subfreezing weather, Sas's energy and professionalism made the day thrilling and fun. We were unexpectedly nervous that day and spending the session with Sas felt like getting to know a friend. We were able to be ourselves, forget about being on display, and enjoy the moment. On our wedding weekend she was a totally awesome and calming presence. We trusted her fully at every turn, and beyond that, we were glad when she was around. She is a warm and heartfelt person who is enormously talented with a camera, and the result is photos that convey all of the life and beauty and emotion that happens in an instant. The bottom line is we feel like our wedding photos are works of art. And we've never had more fun. So very happy for you if you are able to work with Sas.

Profile Picture Beth, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My daughter and her husband chose Sasithon to photograph their wedding. We all were very happy with her work.

Profile Picture User7421579, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sas was not only very discreet, kind and professional, but she also gave us our most beautiful wedding gift as sublime, poetic, sweet and luminous wedding photos. Even as we got married in full wedding season, Sas was very fast to deliver the photos, and very reactive to our questions and various requests.
We don't get tired of discovering and rediscovering her art through our wonderful wedding pictures.
She managed to capture in a spontaneous and natural way our shared joys, emotions and big moments.
She is a passioned photographer, attentive, generous and in love with her job :)

Profile Picture Arnaud, 6/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sas was the perfect photographer for our wedding. From our very first meeting with her she understood exactly what we were looking for, and our aesthetic vision. She was not intrusive and captured every photo we wanted and some photos we didn't even think of. She was professional and brought a fantastic assistant who made the day go smoothly, especially when it was time for group pictures. When editing our photos Sas paid close attention to the colors. No one looked washed out and every photo she chose was clear.

Our engagement photos were beautiful too and she even scouted our location for the photos before we got there.

We highly recommend Sas to shoot your next event.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/9/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I got married in the second biggest blizzard in New York City history this past January. Sas not only braved the snowmaggedon to take photos, but she was the first to arrive at the venue. My husband and I were worried about the snow, and the fact that so many of guests had cancelled. When he and I arrived at the venue, we were sullen and nervous. But the moment we saw Sas's smiling face and how excited she was about our wedding and the wonderful pictures she could take of us in the snow, we fed off of her energy, and we too became excited. Sas took photos of us in the snow - both in the daytime and at night! The photos are STUNNING! Sas captured every wonderful moment of our wedding. The New York Times wrote an article about our wedding since we were one of the few weddings to still take place in New York City during the storm. One of Sas's photos is prominently displayed in the style section, and I am so honored and happy that Sas's work was recognized. http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/31/fashion/weddings/blizzard-weddings-nyc.html?_r=0

Sas could not have been more professional and accommodating throughout the entire planning process and especially the night of the wedding. Every photo that we wanted to take at the wedding was done efficiently and came out perfectly. She was able to send us all of our photos very quickly after the event. Now, the only problem we have is picking out which photos we want in our wedding album!

My husband and I love Sas so much. We consider her part of our family. We could not rave about her enough, and we recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 1/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Sas was amazing! She's SO SO talented. I am so glad I can relive this special day through these gorgeous photos. We get so many compliments on our wedding photos. I will definitely be using her services for future events.

From our first phone meeting to our engagement shoot to when we received our photos communicating with her was easy breezy. She's super responsive and always has a great vision.

Profile Picture Andrea, 12/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sas is an amazing collaborator and a very talented photographer. She is also super sweet and easy-going, even when she’s hustling like crazy. We could not have been happier with the results. With Sas, prep was easy... we met her, talked with her about the style we wanted (more photojournalistic, less posed images) and then left her to do the rest. She scouted our venue and the surrounding areas a few weeks before the event and so had great ideas about where to shoot various set-ups, including our couples portraits. Again, Sas is a really positive collaborator and we found that our communication was open and successful. Sas was also incredibly helpful with the planning of our whole day... not just the photos, but all aspects from top to bottom. She helped us think about timing and her suggestions made the day move flawlessly. Bottom line, she has a lot of wedding experience if you need to tap into it. Day of, Sas was somehow everywhere at once... she caught the important moments in the ceremony, the honest reactions from the guests, and then everything else from the food to the speeches to the dancing. Sas is so personable she got the best out of everyone... the candids feel perfect, she really caught the energy of the night and the personality of the characters involved. She was there when the food came out. She was there when our minister kissed his wife. She was there when the little kids started to dance. It’s sort of amazing the variety of stuff Sas covered. Sas also managed to set up the lighting so the photos are well lit, though this was imperceptible to us and the space remained intimate.
We got our photos back when Sas promised (she even sped up the process a little to get them to us before Christmas) and they were very nicely finished. Great selects, great colors, and the whole online display site made it easy to collect and share. Her presentation was fantastic. Sas listened to what we wanted and delivered 100%... we cannot recommend her highly enough.

Profile Picture Erik, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sas was an absolute dream to work with. She is professional, kind and extremely attentive to detail. She took time to get to know us and cared about making sure that we felt organized and prepared before the wedding. The day of was completely smooth. She is extremely skilled at wrangling friends and family without ever being pushy. We couldn't love our photos more and would highly recommend Sas to anyone who cares about beautiful, tasteful, natural photographs.

Profile Picture C, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sasithon was a pleasure to work with. She is professional, timely, organized, and most importantly, has a great eye for capturing moments, not just people. My wedding was during a storm, and Sasithon was willing to go outside in the rain and wind to take our portrait photos. We are so happy with how the photos turned out and didn't have to wait very long for them either. I couldn't have asked for a more easy going, smart, well-rounded person to have capture my wedding...and spend the whole day with!

Profile Picture User6092583, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I first fell in love with Sas' work when I saw my friend's wedding photos that she shot on Facebook. Her style of photography was exactly what my fiancé and I were looking for. Sas is able to capture the natural beauty of the wedding day without it seeming contrived or cliché. She was able to shoot our entire wedding consisting of 126 people by herself and managed to capture not only all of the beautiful little details, but also tons of intimate and candid shots of us and our guests. Several people have called her the ninja photographer because they didn't even notice they were being photographed! We have received so many compliments on how gorgeous our wedding photos are, and people are amazed when they find out we didn't have multiple photographers. It was all Sas! In addition to being incredibly talented, she is also a genuine, sweet, and thoughtful person. She was super helpful and easy to communicate with throughout the planning process, and it honestly felt like we were working with a close friend the whole time. Thank you, Sas, for being a part of and perfectly capturing our special day!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/26/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

From our first meeting with Sas, to our wedding day, and after, it was a joy working with her. Weddings can be stressful, but one thing we didn't have to worry about is our wedding photography.

Sas made us feel more like her friends than her clients, and she took the time to get to know our personalities and figure out what kind of photos we would like. We are not over-the-top people. For example, we wanted our first look photo to be natural and not staged. Sas really listened to us and helped us achieve and execute those scenarios, creating organic moments and an authentic experience that reflects our personalities.

Sas made sure that we got the photos we wanted and ones she knew we would need. Through a couple of in-person meetings (that really felt like you were hanging out with your best friend), Sas talked us through the evening and helped us hone in our point of view and style. I have never felt so comfortable in a setting that sometimes isn't. Even more importantly, our family and friends were at ease around her. (The photos she took of our nieces and nephews are so adorable and sweet!) I loved every minute of working with her.

Sas is professional, talented, and your wedding advocate, above anything else. The photos turned out wonderful and each time I look at them and see the moments she captured, it transports me back into that very special day all over again.

Profile Picture Alissa, 8/28/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sasithon was an incredible photographer. She was extremely professional and made us feel like we were in great hands before the day of the wedding, and was able to get all of the shots we wanted during the wedding. We felt so comfortable with Sasithon and that really showed in the photos we got back - she's definitely one of a kind.

We would recommend Sasithon to anyone looking for an amazing wedding or other event photographer.

Profile Picture Greg, 8/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sas is beyond wonderful. She has quite the eye for unique, beautiful compositions and truly captured every precious moment of my wedding. I have a background in marketing and am feel very strongly about photography, so choosing the right photographer was something I was really stressing about. I wanted photos that had more of a journalistic quality rather than commercial. I wanted to be able to look at the pictures and actually feel the emotions. Sas captured all of that and more. Throughout the months leading up to the wedding she responded immediately to my emails and worked closely with me on the details. She was incredibly professional, worked tirelessly the entire wedding day/night and really made me and everyone feel comfortable. When my husband and I went through the finished photos we both felt like we relived the entire wedding and were just in awe of the beauty and quality. Each photo was artful but natural. Myself, my husband and my entire family couldn't be happier with Sas. I could sing her praises for many, many more paragraphs but I'll leave it at this: I highly, highly recommend her!!!

Profile Picture Phoebe, 8/23/15, 2 Reviews