Sash Couture Reviews

13 | Hollis Center, ME

13 Reviews for Sash Couture

Meredith · Married on 04/18/2015

Dagi was amazing throughout the while process! I sent a photo of what I wanted and she delivered! I LOVE my dress and so did everyone at my wedding. It was absolutely beautiful! Great quality & very comfortable!! You won't regret using sash couture or Dagi!!

• I

Isabella · Married on 02/16/2014

Thank you for 2 beautiful dresses! It looks gorgeous on the girls x

Catherine · Married on 05/26/2012

I got my dress from SashCouture. I am from Norway, Europe and have seen SashCouture's Website on Etsy and i was in love with the dresses. I am so glad, i ordered my 50s style vintage dress from her.

Gina · Married on 08/01/2010

This is the best Grecian dress i have ever seen and my wedding was the best, because of this gorgeous dress. i felt like a Grecian goddess, gliding down the aisle...the dress was such a stunner. i have to thank the team of Sash Couture, they helped me do wear the dress of my dream at my wedding, i will think about this day forever. thanks guys...i love you too.

Christina · Married on 07/24/2010

AithnePendragon says:

This was one of the best and easiest transactions I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. The dress is perfect and Dagmar worked with me on ever step. I Can't wait to wear this to the event i have planned. I would totally work with her again and couldn't have asked for better

Sandra · Married on 07/17/2010

Best Designer i ever worked with. Sash Couture made 8 Bridesmaid Dresses, my wedding dress, my rehearsal dress, 4 flower girl dresses and the ties for the Groom and Groom men. It was such a pleasure. All the dresses have been super unique and the team worked with me so professional, we have been always involved from choosing the fabric and the design. we always have been able to change anything until we have been satisfied with the outcome. What a tread. Everyone....if you need a dress, wedding dress anything....give Sash Couture a try. You will be so very happy that you did.

Elizabeth · Married on 07/10/2010

CynElizabeth says:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the dress Dagi made. She was able to take the dress that I love, modify it the way I wanted and create and beautiful, great quality dress. The stitching was great. The lace was beautiful. The dress was exactly what I was thinking of. The only thing was it was made too big and the neckline was a little off from what I wanted. Some adjustments were needed, but Dagi was wonderful to work with. The dress itself is beautiful and she helped me stay calm through the whole process.

Suzie · Married on 07/10/2010

The Bolero was BEAUTIFUL, excellent details. Dagi was a pleasure to work with she captured exactly what I was looking for. It fit like a glove. I live in Southern California and she exceeded all expectations I had in regards to the delivery time. Thank You Dagi I can't wait to wear it.

Suzie

julia · Married on 07/03/2010

I absolutely LOVE my dress. Dagi is professional and a true artist. She listened to exactly what I wanted and gave it to me. The fabric was high end and the final product was unbelievably gorgeous! I couldn't have asked for a better dress! Thank you

barbara · event on: 03/18/2014

I ordered 3 dresses from Dagmar and love everyone of them. They are quality dresses, made with great care and designed beautifully. I wore all three on a cruise for the elegant and formal events. I was given complements by everyone, from young women in their early 20's to the staff on board, to the elderly guests wearing designer gowns and real pearls. These are just perfect gowns that make you feel and look like a princess.

Chrissy · Married on 06/28/2015

I got so many compliments on my wedding dress and it was COMFORTABLE in the steamy, hot, Florida summer. It was truly a gorgeous dress and I am very grateful I was able to find Dagi's shop and get the dress in time for my wedding. Perfect!

3.5
      3.0

Dagmar at Sash Couture made me a custom wedding dress from a picture only. After 1 send back to alter a few things, it fit great and was very similar to the picture. She was very responsive and took all of my questions and concerns into consideration. I would recommend ordering from her if you do not want to go to a typical bridal shop or cannot find what you want at a store. Make sure you get professionally measured to make sure you get exactly the fit you want and be very specific about fabrics, cut, and colors.

0.8
      0.5
      1.0

This company had great reviews on Etsy, so I decided to use them to custom make my wedding dress. I went back and fourth with Dagmar over the course of three weeks about the dress and then I paid my deposit on December 8th. Unfortunately, I had to call off my wedding less then three weeks later. I let Dagmar know on December 27th, I was cancelling it. I requested a refund, knowing that no work or materials had be ordered or completed.

After numerous emails and begging on my end, Dagmar would only give me 80% refund. I was extreamly confused as to why she felt keeping anything was right since no work was completed.

Nonetheless I was heart broken and wanted to move on. Dagmar asked if she could pay me in instalments. I said fine, it wasn't until March 31st i received my first payment.

I would then end up sending 4 more emails over the course of 3 months begging for the next payment. No response. It wasn't until middle of June Dagmar's business partner responded to me and asked what was going on.. I gave her the backstory and then she gave me a partial payment. It wasn't until July I finally got a response from Dagmar asking how much is remaining. I responded and told her how much is still remaining. I haven't heard from her since. I reported her company to Etsy, who tried to get in touch with her and get my refund. She never responded to them either. Sash Couture has now been suspended from Etsy!

Think twice before using this company. Someone who disappears from a customer when money is owed and plays games like this isn't someone you should do business with, regardless is the product is nice.