Sascha Reinking Photography Reviews

573 | New York, NY

573 Reviews for Sascha Reinking Photography

Emily Laderman · Getting married on 01/07/2022

A Perfect Wedding

We got engaged in April and once we knew that it could be a while until we could have a large wedding celebration, we decided we'd just do a small ceremony in NYC this summer. My only parameter was that we must have amazing photos to share.

I had seen Sascha's work as he had taken photos for my friend's elopement ceremony a few years back and he was my first choice. He did not disappoint.

He walked us through everything including how to navigate the marriage license process, some vendors to work with as well as referring us to Jackie for the ceremony. When we decided to stream the ceremony to our families days before the wedding, he didn't miss a beat and even brought a tripod for us to use.

But the photos! When I say stunning, it's an understatement. I was thrilled to see the way he captured the love between the two of us as well as our affection for the city. He really exceeded our expectations and we couldn't be happier.

I would definitely recommend Sascha to anyone.

Sent on 08/16/2020
  • Ana

Ana Davies · Getting married on 01/02/2022

Perfection from Both The Reinkings

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and that has so much to do with the Reinkings! The ceremony delivered by Jackie was beautiful, she has an amazing way with words and made the service feel very warm and personal. Sascha is an unbelievably talented photographer, I think his photos speak for themselves but the way he put us all at ease and made it fun is truly genius.
    I actually discovered Sascha when googling how to elope in NY and the couple have so much insight and advice in how to work out the process as well as ideas for great venues.
    All our siblings have said when they get married they want you two to do it...! We cannot thank Jackie& Sascha enough. They are both so special at what they do and together it's like dynamite. If you are thinking of getting married in NY I cannot recommend these two enough.

Sent on 06/10/2020
  • Whitney

Whitney Mccue · Getting married on 09/02/2021

A perfect day!

I recommend highly! We booked the Reinking Team to officiate and photograph our special day and what a great choice it was! I was very nervous having not met them both and only spoke via emails, however on the day when we all eventually got to meet, it was like we'd known them for years.
    Sascha was great capturing the city life within our photos and even though we did drag him from Central Park to Brooklyn, he didn't complain once (while my hubby complained most of the way about his feet!). I was so grateful that he captured our special day perfectly and just how we wanted it and the quality of the photos is astronomical!
    I doubted myself about choosing a photographer we'd never met however now, I have no idea why I doubted the decision and no one else should either. From start to finish, we were helped with choosing locations, hotels, restaurants and the wedding licence.
    A catch up in the future is a must!

Sent on 03/19/2020
  • John

John Barker · Getting married on 03/03/2021

A perfect set of photos

We booked Sascha and his wife Jackie to officiate and photograph our wedding in NYC. Combining the two providers into one booking made life much easier for us, as we were traveling from overseas and were not familiar with the process of getting married in NYC.

From the very first moment we met with Sascha, he put us at ease - this helped to make the ceremony more relaxed, but it helped to make a better set of photographs. Nothing felt "staged". He captured lots of moments when we didn't even realise that he was taking photos, both on the way to the ceremony and during. Afterwards, he stayed with us to take some excellent shots that captured the mood of the day perfectly, as well as the atmosphere of New York City. Afterwards, his follow up was excellent, and he delivered on time an amazing set of photos in print and web qualities.

I can't speak highly enough of Sascha, along with his wife Jackie, he delivered the perfect wedding for us.

Sent on 04/27/2019

Katharina Wegener · Getting married on 02/09/2021

Best choice!

First of all Sascha´s pictures are just breathtaking. Several people told us, that our pictures looked like straight out of a fashion magazine and looked incredibly natural at the same time. Sascha knew excatly how to direct us in order to achieve the best possible results and knew all the perfect locations. Even rain didn´t get in the way. Apart from that, the shooting was a super fun experience for us. In the planning process Sascha and Jackie (his wife, who we choose as our wedding officiant) were incredibly helpful and provided us with lots of tips in regard to the wedding license, hair and make up artists, possible locations etc. This made the planning process for us being from overseas much easier. All in all we recommend Sascha 100 %.

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Chris

Chris · Getting married on 02/04/2021

A perfect day with friends

Sascha was our first choice when we were thinking about coming to New York from Germany for getting married. From the first mail on we knew he was the man for us. We were so right. Every single message has been so kind and helpful, he tried everything to give us the best preparation for our day. As we met him with his wife it was like friends would have been waiting for us. They threw our nervosity away at first sight, we immediately felt safe and relaxed, what has been very important for us. During the ceremony we totally forgot him, and that's exactly what a good photographer should bring about. We could totally concentrate on the both of us, just for our special moment. Afterwards we had such a funny shooting, we always thought it would be tiring and exhausting, but nope - Sascha nailed it. When he sent all the beautiful pictures we were crying of happiness and gratitude. If anyone isn't sure about choosing him: forget about your doubts, do it. It will be the best decision.

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Becker · Getting married on 11/09/2020

Picture Perfect for Eternity

We had an elopement wedding in NYC and actually found Sascha Reinking Photography via a German site and immediately fell in love with his work. And our own photos are no exception - Sascha captured out essence perfectly without trying to bend us or make us into something we're not. He was very accommodating and always responded quickly whenever I e-mailed him which always put me at ease. Plus he had some very helpful tips regarding hair & make up artists for which I'm eternally grateful.

Sent on 10/23/2019

Caro Sigl · Getting married on 11/09/2020

Best photographer ever

The whole experience with Sascha was amazing, from our first contact until the day we received our pictures. He is such a kind person. During our wedding day he was so calming and friendly and made us feel comfortable. He made our dream pictures and they became better than we ever imagined. Sascha thinks of everything and has a solution for everything. For example when my blood sugar got low he grabbed a package of nuts out of his backpack and when our phone battery died (we needed to call a friend) he went with us into a hotel to charge our battery a little bit with the charger he brought with him. He made our wedding day and our wedding pictures perfect.

Sent on 05/31/2020
  • Dan

Dan Parkinson · Getting married on 11/02/2020

Professional and easy going

We had the best day getting married in New York and we could not have asked for a better photographer than Sascha. He was friendly, professional and put us at ease right from the start. We absolutely love our photos, Sascha knew the best locations to get the best photos.
    Sascha was great in the run up to our wedding, he sent links for hair and make up and answered any of our queries promptly. The day was faultless, it was exactly what we planned and we loved it. Despite the rain Sascha still made us look awesome. Thank you Sascha

Sent on 03/19/2020
  • Jenna

Jenna Parker · Getting married on 10/07/2020

Stunning Wedding Photos

I am so delighted that we found Sascha. I couldn't be happier! Our wedding photos are stunning!
    We got married on a rainy July evening, yet the weather made no difference to Sascha -- he worked some magic to create beautiful pictures!
    The whole process with Sascha was a joy: he was easy to communicate with, responsive, & very reasonably priced.
    On the day of, Sascha gave excellent direction, which my now husband & I really needed! We're not normally great having our pictures taken, but Sascha but us at ease & created truly lovely photos.
    I can’t recommend Sascha enough; he is one vendor that you definitely want to hire!

Sent on 07/24/2020
  • Sunny

Sunny Bentley · Married on 09/10/2020

Best team ever

Stop your searching. Team Reinking is what you want. Jackie (wife) is the officiant, Sascha (husband) is the photographer. They are prompt and professional. We were very pleased with the entire process and the outcome.

Sent on 12/10/2019

Michelle Riddick · Married on 08/11/2020

Do not hesitate to hire Sascha! He's a genius!

We booked Sascha for our elopement to NYC and was truly the best decision we made (apart from getting married of course!). From the outset Sascha replied to emails promptly and gave us all the information we needed to make an informed choice. We live in the UK so booking any vendors from afar, without the chance to meet them in advance was a bit scary, but from that first email I knew we were in good hands.

On the day itself Sascha was a pleasure to work with. Neither of us have ever been professionally photographed but he made us feel like it was the most natural thing in the world to be posing in Central Park and Grand Central Terminal in wedding gear! We had so much fun in the four hours we spent with Sascha and we both keep saying we wish we could do it again.

And then there are the photos. Wow! I knew they would be good but we were blown away by how good. Sascha captured the emotions of the day perfectly and we absolutely love them.

So in summary - hire Sascha Reinking for your wedding photos. You will definitely not regret it.

(Just to note that we got married on 11/20/2019 - not the date shown on the review!)

Sent on 12/12/2019
  • Hazel

Hazel Grace · Married on 08/09/2020

A great memory!

We had a great day with Sascha! He is so sweet and funny and an exellent photographer! We felt very comfortable! The pictures have become beautiful! A great memory! We look forward to a reunion :-)

Sent on 11/04/2019

Nagler Astrid · Married on 07/09/2020

Everything was perfect!

Sascha is a great photographer. He not only takes great pictures he is also very sympathetic. The communication via emails worked great. He was helpful to us to clarify all questions and organizational things. He helped us in the last ours befor our wedding to find the perfect place. Then at the wedding time everything went perfectly. Sascha takes every nervousness away from us. He is just cool and relaxed, you just have to feel good. And you can see that on the pictures. They are beautiful. We love them. Thank you Sascha for these great pictures!

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Cubias · Married on 07/04/2020

The best wedding decision we made

Hiring Sascha to be our photographer ended up being the best wedding decision my husband and I made! His work obviously speaks for itself and the photos from our day are absolutely breathtaking. But what made Sascha (and his wife Jackie who we hired to officiate our ceremony) so amazing to work with was the ease of conversation throughout the day and in the weeks leading up to our wedding. It felt like an old friend had come to photograph our wedding, when in reality we met Sascha and Jackie the day of our wedding! Sascha was also so flexible in the days leading up to our ceremony when the weather threw us a few curveballs and we had a last-minute venue change. Our photos were delivered earlier than promised and he captured all the most wonderful emotions from our day! If you are planning on eloping to NYC, or having a small, intimate ceremony I HIGHLY recommend Sascha as your photographer and I also recommend hiring Jackie as your officiant. You simply can't go wrong with #teamreinking!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Ena

Ena Rerig · Married on 06/09/2020

Pure perfection

This was the best experience we ever had. From the moment we made contact with Jackie and Sascha, we knew they were the best choice in the world. Everything was so perfect and easy. I can not put into words how special our ceremony was. We felt like superstars. Team Reinking is the best team you can choose for elopement. You'll be amazed with their kindness and professionalism. They really do go above and beyond for you and make you feel special. We will never ever be able to thank them enough for everything.

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Yohana

Yohana Aprillia Tanjung · Married on 05/08/2020

Like hanging out with a friend who is an AMAZING photographer

Sascha is amazing. He exceeded our expectations from the very beginning. When he showed us our first shot we knew right away that our photos were going to turn out really great. My husband and I are not the best models in front of camera, but Sascha knew how to capture our relationship and chemistry without us feeling awkward at all! The whole photoshoot felt so smooth and it felt like we were just hanging out with a good friend who knew our best angles and could capture us in our best moments. And just as we predicted, 3-4 weeks later we received our digital copy of the gallery and everything turned out amazing! We would recommend Sascha and Team Reinking to anyone planning for their big day!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Ute

Ute Mackert · Married on 04/04/2020

Highly recommended :)

Sascha hat die besonderen Momente unseres Hochzeitstages perfekt eingefangen und begleitet! Setting und gewählte Location "Central Park" waren perfekt! E-Mail Korrespondenz und persönliches Treffen super sympathisch und rundum empfehlenswert !
    Nochmals danke an dieser Stelle.
    Ute & Norbert

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Stahle · Married on 02/29/2020

One of a kind photographer!!

Sascha is a one-of-a-kind, brilliant photographer. His genuine personality and compassion shine through his work as an artist. He has an incredible gift for finding the perfect moment... our pictures are beautiful, romantic and dramatic all at the same time. He was able to capture our emotional feelings in a two-dimensional photo and bring our love for each other to life. He was always very open-minded towards my ideas and very supportive in the preparation and totally flexible. As somebody who's favorite phrase is, "I have an idea!" I really appreciated his ability to easily see my vision and then take it to the next level. I wholeheartedly recommend him for anyone who is looking for a photographer for their special day.

Sent on 03/24/2020

Stephanie Oehlen · Married on 02/26/2020

Great photographer

Sascha takes you by the hand, full Service package and great results!

Sent on 03/10/2020
  • Mareike

Mareike Dorsch · Married on 02/14/2020

Great service, beautiful photos

Our experience with Sascha was fantastic. The organisation of our wedding day was a delight as he helped us with every step along the way and whenever we had a question he replied within a few hours or 1 day. When our wedding day came everything went really well. I was amazed how easy it was to take pictures with Sascha. We had a lot of fun and the photos we finally got are fantastic.

Sent on 03/10/2020
  • Barbara

Barbara Hapunkt · Married on 02/01/2020

Great Experience

We had a great photo shoot with Sascha at our wedding. He was very professional and kind, he cheered us on and made us feel at ease - which shows in the stunning pictures he took of us and our special day. Really great experience, highly recommended!

Sent on 01/25/2020
  • Erin

Erin Slonaker · Married on 01/12/2020

Made a magical day even more so--and captured it too!

A friend recommended Sascha to us, and I would love to recommend him to anyone looking for an elopement/small wedding photographer!

In the lead-up to the day he was fast to respond to questions and thorough in explanations for how things would go; he sends a questionnaire that is simple to fill out on your own time. He graciously agreed to have a quick phone call a few days before the big event where we solidified the plan, and that made me feel much better--though it was exactly what we'd already discussed. As local Brooklynites, we knew what locations we perferred and what kinds of photos we wanted, and he got our vision immediately.

The morning of our shoot he was communicative when he thought he might be delayed (he wasn't). He immediately puts you at ease by explaining how he likes to photograph couples, and he gives you great direction--you never feel awkward posing for him! Sweet and patient, he was great with group photos as well, politely directing family into better positions and making everyone feel comfortable.

He'd told us that the photos would take 4 to 6 weeks to be ready, and with the end-of-year holidays in the middle I braced myself for the full 6 weeks' wait. But 4 weeks to the day later, he sent us a compilation video of photo highlights (I cannot even tell you how many times I've watched it!). The next day we got our gallery of images, and I don't know how to pick which ones to print, because I adore them all so much.

If there were a way to give Sascha more than 5 stars, I would.

Sent on 01/13/2020

Chelcie Ford · Married on 12/12/2019

Hire Sascha Immediately

My husband and I eloped in NYC and we could not have asked for anyone better to not only take our photos but also spend time with on our special day. Sascha, and his wife Jackie (who was our officiant), were so helpful leading up to the wedding and were always available to answer any questions we had. I don’t enjoy taking photos, especially in a busy city, but taking photos with Sascha was really an enjoyment and the photos are incredible. Schedule your event with him immediately- You will not regret it!

Sent on 01/11/2020

Jessica Wright · Married on 11/21/2019

What a day!

We had the most incredible day in NewYork with Team Reinkkng! Jackie devised such a beautiful ceremony; instantly made us feel at ease on the day and made the ceremony such fun. An afternoon of touring NewYork with Sascha and his cameras then followed. It was incredibly good fun and the photos... wow! Such an enjoyable way to spend a wedding day and such incredible memories. A huge thank you to Team Reinking! Wishing you all a great 2020!

Sent on 12/30/2019