Sascha Reinking Photography Reviews

585 | Long Island City, NY

585 Reviews for Sascha Reinking Photography

• Noah

Noah L. · Getting married on 06/05/2023

So happy we worked with Sascha!

Sascha was a pro from the start. The weather was not ideal, but he remained positive and produced some of the best photos I've seen to-date. Working with him was effortless; his instructions clear and easy to follow. Most importantly, working with him was FUN, which is critical to especially during a photo session. Thank yo Sascha!

Sent on 10/27/2020

Emily L. · Getting married on 01/07/2022

A Perfect Wedding

We got engaged in April and once we knew that it could be a while until we could have a large wedding celebration, we decided we'd just do a small ceremony in NYC this summer. My only parameter was that we must have amazing photos to share.

I had seen Sascha's work as he had taken photos for my friend's elopement ceremony a few years back and he was my first choice. He did not disappoint.

He walked us through everything including how to navigate the marriage license process, some vendors to work with as well as referring us to Jackie for the ceremony. When we decided to stream the ceremony to our families days before the wedding, he didn't miss a beat and even brought a tripod for us to use.

But the photos! When I say stunning, it's an understatement. I was thrilled to see the way he captured the love between the two of us as well as our affection for the city. He really exceeded our expectations and we couldn't be happier.

I would definitely recommend Sascha to anyone.

Sent on 08/16/2020

Victoria · Getting married on 12/10/2021

Great aesthetic, really captured the day well

We were really happy with how our photos came out from our Central Park wedding. We liked the aesthetic of Sascha's photos that we saw on his website and his Instagram and looked no further. He does a great job at capturing emotion through photos. Everyone we shared our photos with complimented how well they turned out and said our photographer did a great job. On top of that, Sascha is a delight to work with. He easy going, earnest and you can tell he cares a lot about the quality of his work. Every couple is different, and Sascha is very adaptable to the vibe of the event, whether casual or black tie. We worked with him afterwards to touch up some photos and he really listened to what we wanted. We also worked with him to create a fine art album and were happy with the layout he created of our favorite photos. Sascha is great, highly recommend. We will hire him again for family photos.

Sent on 11/21/2020
  • Whitney

Whitney M. · Getting married on 09/02/2021

A perfect day!

I recommend highly! We booked the Reinking Team to officiate and photograph our special day and what a great choice it was! I was very nervous having not met them both and only spoke via emails, however on the day when we all eventually got to meet, it was like we'd known them for years.
    Sascha was great capturing the city life within our photos and even though we did drag him from Central Park to Brooklyn, he didn't complain once (while my hubby complained most of the way about his feet!). I was so grateful that he captured our special day perfectly and just how we wanted it and the quality of the photos is astronomical!
    I doubted myself about choosing a photographer we'd never met however now, I have no idea why I doubted the decision and no one else should either. From start to finish, we were helped with choosing locations, hotels, restaurants and the wedding licence.
    A catch up in the future is a must!

Sent on 03/19/2020

Racquel W. · Getting married on 08/14/2021

A+ For Couples

Sascha is so friendly, upbeat and makes couple at ease when doing their photoshoot. He is passionate about his work and it is evident in our pictures. We look forward to sharing our memories with friends and family and future children. Sascha is an easy go-to, especially with his knowledge of NYC areas. Definitely recommendable.

Sent on 12/10/2020
  • Isabelle

Isabelle W. · Getting married on 07/12/2021

Professional and fun, with beautiful end product - highly recommend!

Sascha did an absolutely wonderful job as our wedding photographer! He was easy and fun to work with, and all of the photos are stunning.

We chose Sascha because we knew that he was very familiar with our chosen locations (elopement on the steps of the New York Public Library, then more photos in/around Grand Central). This proved to be a great idea, because he knew where all the best shots could be taken and we felt like we got great value from our approx. 1 hour session.

We also really appreciated Sascha's guidance on how to pose for the more formal shots (as we have never had professional photos taken before!) and also his ability to capture some of the more casual and emotional moments.

Sent on 01/17/2021
  • Caroline

Caroline H. · Getting married on 06/12/2021

Snowy Elopement Day Photography

Sascha is incredible! He was our photographer (and witness) for a snowy winter wedding in Central Park. He made the experience feel fun and personal for us, and the photographs are gorgeous! He captured so many special moments, and we've been able to share them with our friends and family who couldn't be there with us. We are forever grateful and highly recommend!

Sent on 01/30/2021
  • Samantha

Samantha · Getting married on 05/01/2021

Magnificent Experience, Even Better Pictures!!

Sascha was so kind, comforting, professional and just made this experience a breeze! He was fun and really just brought great energy to our wedding. We had our wedding at central park and OMG the pictures came out amazing. I am so in love with them. Literally looks like something out of a magazine. We got our pictures pretty quickly too.

Sent on 04/15/2021
  • John

John B. · Married on 03/03/2021

A perfect set of photos

We booked Sascha and his wife Jackie to officiate and photograph our wedding in NYC. Combining the two providers into one booking made life much easier for us, as we were traveling from overseas and were not familiar with the process of getting married in NYC.

From the very first moment we met with Sascha, he put us at ease - this helped to make the ceremony more relaxed, but it helped to make a better set of photographs. Nothing felt "staged". He captured lots of moments when we didn't even realise that he was taking photos, both on the way to the ceremony and during. Afterwards, he stayed with us to take some excellent shots that captured the mood of the day perfectly, as well as the atmosphere of New York City. Afterwards, his follow up was excellent, and he delivered on time an amazing set of photos in print and web qualities.

I can't speak highly enough of Sascha, along with his wife Jackie, he delivered the perfect wedding for us.

Sent on 04/27/2019

Katharina W. · Married on 02/09/2021

Best choice!

First of all Sascha´s pictures are just breathtaking. Several people told us, that our pictures looked like straight out of a fashion magazine and looked incredibly natural at the same time. Sascha knew excatly how to direct us in order to achieve the best possible results and knew all the perfect locations. Even rain didn´t get in the way. Apart from that, the shooting was a super fun experience for us. In the planning process Sascha and Jackie (his wife, who we choose as our wedding officiant) were incredibly helpful and provided us with lots of tips in regard to the wedding license, hair and make up artists, possible locations etc. This made the planning process for us being from overseas much easier. All in all we recommend Sascha 100 %.

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Chris

Chris · Married on 02/04/2021

A perfect day with friends

Sascha was our first choice when we were thinking about coming to New York from Germany for getting married. From the first mail on we knew he was the man for us. We were so right. Every single message has been so kind and helpful, he tried everything to give us the best preparation for our day. As we met him with his wife it was like friends would have been waiting for us. They threw our nervosity away at first sight, we immediately felt safe and relaxed, what has been very important for us. During the ceremony we totally forgot him, and that's exactly what a good photographer should bring about. We could totally concentrate on the both of us, just for our special moment. Afterwards we had such a funny shooting, we always thought it would be tiring and exhausting, but nope - Sascha nailed it. When he sent all the beautiful pictures we were crying of happiness and gratitude. If anyone isn't sure about choosing him: forget about your doubts, do it. It will be the best decision.

Sent on 06/07/2019

Sara O. · Married on 11/29/2020

Our dream team

Sascha is the best choice!
    We had a lot of fun🤩
    This kind artist has the gift to capture the perfect moment.
    The pictures took our breath away. In each of them he was able to capture our emotional feelings, each shot talk about us.
    Team Reinking is our dream team!

Sent on 12/16/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer B. · Married on 11/09/2020

Picture Perfect for Eternity

We had an elopement wedding in NYC and actually found Sascha Reinking Photography via a German site and immediately fell in love with his work. And our own photos are no exception - Sascha captured out essence perfectly without trying to bend us or make us into something we're not. He was very accommodating and always responded quickly whenever I e-mailed him which always put me at ease. Plus he had some very helpful tips regarding hair & make up artists for which I'm eternally grateful.

Sent on 10/23/2019

Caro S. · Married on 11/09/2020

Best photographer ever

The whole experience with Sascha was amazing, from our first contact until the day we received our pictures. He is such a kind person. During our wedding day he was so calming and friendly and made us feel comfortable. He made our dream pictures and they became better than we ever imagined. Sascha thinks of everything and has a solution for everything. For example when my blood sugar got low he grabbed a package of nuts out of his backpack and when our phone battery died (we needed to call a friend) he went with us into a hotel to charge our battery a little bit with the charger he brought with him. He made our wedding day and our wedding pictures perfect.

Sent on 05/31/2020
  • Dan

Dan P. · Married on 11/02/2020

Professional and easy going

We had the best day getting married in New York and we could not have asked for a better photographer than Sascha. He was friendly, professional and put us at ease right from the start. We absolutely love our photos, Sascha knew the best locations to get the best photos.
    Sascha was great in the run up to our wedding, he sent links for hair and make up and answered any of our queries promptly. The day was faultless, it was exactly what we planned and we loved it. Despite the rain Sascha still made us look awesome. Thank you Sascha

Sent on 03/19/2020

P.s C. · Married on 10/12/2020

Best wedding photography we could ever ask for!

Sascha was so helpful from the very beginning of our wedding planning. He definitely helped us created the best memories on wedding day and captured all the beautiful moments on the big day. Love his works and professionalism!

Sent on 11/10/2020
  • Camela

Robert C. · Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing pictures

I found Sascha through WeddingWire and was lucky enough to be able to lock him in for my wedding date. He was able to create a photography package that worked for me which was also a plus. On the day of, he was so patient with all of our families running around for pictures. But, he truly shined when it was just me and my husband. Sascha took into account the lighting (we shot outside in a park), and our positioning. From there, he told us to act naturally, talk, and have fun. The pictures came out gorgeous and we received them quickly. I couldn't have imagined how good they would look. Totally exceeded my expectations. My friends, family, and co-workers were all commenting on how magical everything looked. Sascha is a true professional. If you're wondering who to pick, please pick him! You will not regret it.

Thank you again Sascha! I'm trying to think of other events I need photography for just so I can hire you again!

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Katarzyna

Katarzyna S. · Married on 09/24/2020

Sasha captured our love

Sasha was a pleasure to work with, he is super professional and extremely friendly. He allowed us just to be in our zone without making things overly complicated and unnatural. Working with him was seamless, and images came out fabulous.
    Sasha captured our love and moments beautifully

Sent on 10/12/2020
  • Sunny

Sunny B. · Married on 09/10/2020

Best team ever

Stop your searching. Team Reinking is what you want. Jackie (wife) is the officiant, Sascha (husband) is the photographer. They are prompt and professional. We were very pleased with the entire process and the outcome.

Sent on 12/10/2019

James Z. · Married on 09/09/2020

Great Experience

Professional, easy to work with, flexible with timing and willing to work with us regarding the price. On top of that, beautiful photos. Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/05/2020
  • Hazel

Hazel G. · Married on 08/09/2020

A great memory!

We had a great day with Sascha! He is so sweet and funny and an exellent photographer! We felt very comfortable! The pictures have become beautiful! A great memory! We look forward to a reunion :-)

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna P. · Married on 07/10/2020

Stunning Wedding Photos

I am so delighted that we found Sascha. I couldn't be happier! Our wedding photos are stunning!
    We got married on a rainy July evening, yet the weather made no difference to Sascha -- he worked some magic to create beautiful pictures!
    The whole process with Sascha was a joy: he was easy to communicate with, responsive, & very reasonably priced.
    On the day of, Sascha gave excellent direction, which my now husband & I really needed! We're not normally great having our pictures taken, but Sascha but us at ease & created truly lovely photos.
    I can’t recommend Sascha enough; he is one vendor that you definitely want to hire!

Sent on 07/24/2020

Nagler A. · Married on 07/09/2020

Everything was perfect!

Sascha is a great photographer. He not only takes great pictures he is also very sympathetic. The communication via emails worked great. He was helpful to us to clarify all questions and organizational things. He helped us in the last ours befor our wedding to find the perfect place. Then at the wedding time everything went perfectly. Sascha takes every nervousness away from us. He is just cool and relaxed, you just have to feel good. And you can see that on the pictures. They are beautiful. We love them. Thank you Sascha for these great pictures!

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly C. · Married on 07/04/2020

The best wedding decision we made

Hiring Sascha to be our photographer ended up being the best wedding decision my husband and I made! His work obviously speaks for itself and the photos from our day are absolutely breathtaking. But what made Sascha (and his wife Jackie who we hired to officiate our ceremony) so amazing to work with was the ease of conversation throughout the day and in the weeks leading up to our wedding. It felt like an old friend had come to photograph our wedding, when in reality we met Sascha and Jackie the day of our wedding! Sascha was also so flexible in the days leading up to our ceremony when the weather threw us a few curveballs and we had a last-minute venue change. Our photos were delivered earlier than promised and he captured all the most wonderful emotions from our day! If you are planning on eloping to NYC, or having a small, intimate ceremony I HIGHLY recommend Sascha as your photographer and I also recommend hiring Jackie as your officiant. You simply can't go wrong with #teamreinking!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Ena

Ena R. · Married on 06/09/2020

Pure perfection

This was the best experience we ever had. From the moment we made contact with Jackie and Sascha, we knew they were the best choice in the world. Everything was so perfect and easy. I can not put into words how special our ceremony was. We felt like superstars. Team Reinking is the best team you can choose for elopement. You'll be amazed with their kindness and professionalism. They really do go above and beyond for you and make you feel special. We will never ever be able to thank them enough for everything.

Sent on 11/13/2019