Saroj Studios Reviews

9 Reviews for Saroj Studios

• Moupia

Moupia D · Married on 06/28/2019

Excellent!

Saroj and his team were very friendly and professional! My husband and I had a great time working with them. They really took the time to take the styles of pictures we wanted and were extremely patient with our family members and their specific photography requests. Contact them today!

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Amy

Amy Hamilton · Married on 11/16/2018

Great Quality!

Team Saroj Studios are simply AMAZING! They really are more than photographers.
    From the beginning through to the end they offered endless support,advice and guidance. On the day itself we felt in safe hands. There experience and professionalism shines through, allowing you to relax and have the best day of your lives ! they are seriously talented and genuinely love what they do ! If you’re thinking about booking them for your wedding , DO IT!!! You won’t be disappointed ! They have captured memories we will cherish forever.

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Gray · Married on 11/10/2018

Hats Off ! The best Wedding Photography studio

Hats Off Saroj Studios ! I can't say enough positive things about them! They were so efficient. We crushed the first look and most of the family photos before the ceremony started. My husband and I really wanted to make it to cocktail hour, so this was perfect for us. I am also a little camera shy and not the most knowledgeable as far as photo combos, poses, and/or locations goes. They made just the right amount of really helpful suggestions and were really positive the whole night. Saroj himself also took the time to have a few phone conversations with me prior to the wedding, which was helpful for me to come up with ideas and relax before the big day. Booking with Saroj studios was a great experience for us.

Sent on 04/03/2019

Janet Paul · Married on 10/20/2018

The Best .

We loved our experience with Saroj studios. After researching and contacting numerous photographers, we chose Them based on their unique photography style. Our photographer, Danny and Leena from the studio did not disappoint! They shot some amazing photographs and was creative with the angle and lighting in some of our shots. On the day of our wedding, They were very professional and everything went smoothly.
    Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 05/09/2019

Leena Smith · Married on 07/28/2018

Very creative!

The Saroj’s team is AMAZING! We were lucky enough to have them take our engagement pictures, as well as the full wedding day pictures with photographer Danial from Saroj Studios. He makes all of the shoots so much fun and engaging. All of our photos and Also video turned out beautifully, and they posed us and found all of the backgrounds, I didn't have to think of anything! They were great at organizing all of the people and taking all of the stress off of the bride and groom as well as capturing all of our special moments. I couldn't have asked for a better photography and video team, thank you for taking such special care of our big day!
    Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Kim Patel · Married on 07/21/2018

Very telented !

Definitely recommend Saroj Studios for wedding photography/Videography.They are detailed, attentive, and definitely knows what they are doing. You can tell they’ve been doing this for a long time. They helped create the timeline for our wedding which was super helpful, since I had no idea what I was doing. They will do what they needs to do to get the perfect shot. We also got our pictures a lot sooner than expected, which was a pleasant surprise! Thank you for taking beautiful photographs and capturing our big day of our wedding day!

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Rani

Rani Pat · Married on 07/08/2018

The best pros

Met Them at one of my friends wedding, and decided to hire them for my wedding.
    After looking at my friend’s pictures and video. I was proud of my decision hiring them for mine 😊.
    I recently received my photo gallery and video from them. OMG....... LOVED them .

Dont look nowhere else brides .
    HIRE THEM . You will be very happy with this once in a lifetime investment.

Sent on 01/10/2019

Riya · Married on 05/05/2018

Amazing Service.
    Very friendly and understanding crew !
    Hired them for my wedding Photography and Video and i am very happy with the quality .
    Also their turn around time is super fast .
    Highly recommended.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Daman Kaur · Married on 07/08/2017

Quality Photography and Video Company !

They is a very professional and creative photographers and videographers My fiance and I found them at a bridal show and were happy from the day one. They were very responsive to our emails and worked with our hectic schedule. They are friendly and made us very comfortable for the pictures. We had so much fun working with them. We are very happy with our pictures and video . we Highly recommend this company .

Sent on 11/20/2018